Bathhouse Accessory Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having approached orgasm several times, I stepped back, reluctantly withdrawing. Sitting down, collecting everything mainly by feel again, taking the condom off before stroking my cock, watching how my cock sucker finished off the man he'd been sitting on top of, hard cock clasped by the other man.

After the other man left, I'd thought of doing the same, the darkroom having grown deserted. However, the touch of a hand along my inner thigh provided a perfect invitation to remain just as I was. Knowing that it had to be the slutty bottom who soon moved his head back between my opening legs, making me happy to know precisely where to find the poppers.

As his tongue again swirled its way upwards, it was barely possible to prepare the bottle for use, his hand reaching my extended rod causing a certain pause in the already disjointed effort. Loosening and retightening the top, I laid back, spreading my legs wider, taking a deep hit as his tongue reached the spot between my balls and ass.

Waiting to breathe out until he began to rim me, moaning and exhaling at the same time. His tongue on my ass felt as good as the first time a man did it here, or three decades ago, experiencing rimming from my first girlfriend. She had been inspired reading the 'Gay Joy Of Sex,' placing my feet in the air to provide her mouth full access.

With my ass being licked, it was simple to understand just how easy it was to be an ass slut in the dark. The pleasure was utterly encompassing, causing my hand to fall to the side, as he turned me into his willing slave. Slowly, he changed styles, his tongue now lightly running over the sensitive hairs, fingers joining in the intimate touching. My hand returned to my cock, increasing the timelessly erotic trance.

By the time he finally stopped, the darkroom was deserted. He left first, since it took me considerably longer to get everything collected, in several senses. Going to the main level, the clock showed that an hour and a half had passed between going up to the darkroom and leaving it, much to my surprise. I'd thought maybe a half hour, or possibly as long as three quarters, had passed. Luckily enough, this was another afternoon with no schedule, the thought arising of what it would be like to spend a whole day there. A thought that occurs with increasing frequency as time passes.

12