Bathhouse Darkroom Seduction

Story Info
Intentions, reality, and results.
2.4k words
4.03
27.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though I'd brought poppers for a bit of repeat steamroom fun, as is generally true at the baths, intentions and reality rarely intersect perfectly. Or too well, with a stranger sucking my uncovered cock and fingering my ass, legs spread wide, moaning, still concerned about condoms, an intention only given up slowly as he painstakingly turned me on, making my completely complicit, exploiting the common male weakness for getting sucked off.

My unseen partner had skillfully tempted me into becoming his naked suck slut, understanding that all he required was to get his lips over my cock, to let me experience his warm wetness. Waiting until I could no longer stop his mouth from taking control of the situation, regardless of how many attempts I made to resist its entrancing skills. A resistance that weakened slowly but consistently, as I needed to do nothing but remain lying in the dark, fisting my stiff length, letting a stranger turn me on to the point of no longer stopping his mouth from sliding over my cock head. Knowing that I'd fill that mouth with hot cum.

A game of simple pleasures, played between horny men, one that is becoming continually more difficult to resist. Where the addictive immediate reality of male cock worship overrides any potential future concerns, a truth easily exploited by dedicated bathhouse cock suckers. As he was, my cock being at least the second he'd gone down on today.

My condoms and camera were in their black bag, now bent glasses next to them against the wall. The condoms still being in the bag meant that dealing with them would have interrupted the various pleasures a stranger was creating. His intentions had been clear from the start. Laying there together, his tongue moving towards my quivering shaft, it was easy to put off dealing with a condom, by gently pushing his head away, saying "not bare" several times.

He moved his head away as I kept stroking my shaft, his hand roaming over my thigh, finding its way between my slowly opening legs. Causing an obvious response, as he began to anally tease me. Soon, the dry finger became uncomfortable, making me twist enough to ensure he understood my meaning. He changed position, starting to slide his mouth along the base of my cock, going lower to lick my hairy sack.

His hand gently pushed mine away from my stiff length, easily surrendering, left hand sliding over his head, feeling his short hair, playing with his ear. Moaning lightly when he sucked my left nut into mouth, tongue bathing it the entire time. I'm starting to appreciate expert teabagging, having experienced it two out of the last three visits.

The other reason I'm starting to get addicted to my balls being licked at the baths is how the lickers use their spit to lubricate my willing and welcoming rosebud, so easily teased and penetrated. The sluttiness was irresistible, as he continued to use his mouth and fingers between my spread thighs. Unable to reach much more of him than his head and back, allowing no chance to change his focus - or mine. Deeply into the game of darkroom sex, for the second time today, fully aware of how the smell of my cock was turning him into a total slut.

The first time had ended poorly, for me, because clumsiness is something that one also encounters at the baths.

I'd drifted in and out of the darkroom a couple of times before getting more involved with a stranger, wearing nothing but a towel in a place where casual sex between men is the reason for being there. A delightful reason, as hands played with hair and balls and swelling cock. I'd started to leave when he entered, meaning that it was necessary to get rid of my bag again before using both hands.

After getting mutually hard, I led him back, spreading out my towel and putting my bag along the wall. Rush, poppers, and camera all unnecessary, as we began to get each other off in the darkness. No distractions, nothing but concentrated sexual attention. Something that only someone of the same sex can completely understand, though as any bi person knows, the other sex offers things that the same sex can never provide. An opinion shared by my female bi friend, who simply loves cock the way I do pussy.

Or vice versa, as the case may be.

My glasses were in the way of nipple sucking in rhythm to how he pumped my cock, so I took them off. Another man had started stroking my foot, then my leg. Soon, I felt a new hand over my cock, followed by the sensation of a man's breathing in my bush. Finished pushing the glasses and bag further back along the wall, I reached down, gently guiding the new man towards the other man's cock.

One reason I try to use condoms is complete awareness of the fact that virtually no one else at the baths does. An observation without judgment, having been more than willing over the years to have turned on men get off with each other bareback - voluntarily, of course. Though what voluntary means in the context of such an overwhelming male sexual environment is another discussion entirely.

Wriggling back, stroking myself as the man getting sucked moaned and tweaked my nipple, letting orgasm approach and ebb several times. A couple of other men had entered the darkroom, moving towards the free space. The pair next to me left, so I decided to follow. After all, a bit of good innocent fun between boys in the dark is something that took 5 decades for me to discover, and there was no reason to be concerned about a mutual of nipple play while jacking off. Particularly when it was with another man, equally aware of just how good it felt.

The darkroom was quiet as I sat up, trying to find my bag and glasses by sweeping my left hand through the space. Shifting position to extend the search, something touched the top of my head. Turning, the next touch happened along my cheek. Having been in the dark for so long, my eyes were barely able to penetrate the dimness. Someone wanted attention, now noting how close a hard cock was to me, realizing he was standing.

The scent was delightful, drawing me closer to his bush. Subtly sexual and thoroughly arousing, my nose sliding and slipping over his smooth stretched skin, becoming entranced. Reminding me of earlier times, at gloryholes and theaters, first encounters with the smell of horny cock. Bringing back memories of Peter, the first man I kissed, and how his cock smelled as I licked it.

Inevitably, my lips began to slide over his shaft and sack, surrendering to my growing desire. Having been tea bagged twice recently, I tried to do the same, enjoying the sensation of enclosing one of his balls in my mouth, bathing it with my tongue, my head filled with the perfume of cock.

Pulling back, looking at him, he appeared to be maybe 30, with a cock and bush much like mine. He put his hands on my head, needing no other incentive to being reintroduced to the power of a naked cock. Starting to lick his shaft, teasing in a way, wondering about finding my condoms. He had other plans, stepping over my shoulder, then starting to settle down against me.

Having no desire to play that way, moving away, sliding out as he squatted more forcefully, seemingly trying to pin me. His losing balance was unintended, but by that point, I could have cared less about whatever he wanted, unconcerned about my desires being more important than his. When he started to tumble, following my shoulder withdrawing from between his bent legs, it occurred to me that such a result might be less than optimal.

Hearing how he fell, it was a relief to recognize that the camera was not involved, though the cracking sound was not encouraging. Finding my glasses, partially by pushing him away, it was apparent the titanium frame had withstood the force of his clumsy weight falling on them. At least to the extent of being able to restore their normal shape.

Still, it was irritating, prompting a fairly loud "fuck" when leaving, seeing how an edge had been chipped, possibly when I'd twisted the frame back into proper shape. Motivated also by the realization that just because someone had a sexy cock didn't mean I'd want to enjoy dealing with its owner.

Downstairs, the steambath was empty. Doing a hit alone was nothing more than an experiment, without minimal results.

Back in the darkroom, the unsubtle sounds of sucking drew me forward, pretty much returning to the same area as earlier, though needing to squeeze past a laying stranger to find adequate space. He did not mind, as my hands spread out, exploring. Soon uncovering more of what was going on, feeling a man on his knees. Clearly the person getting sucked, one hand roamed his ass as my other began to touch my growing cock.

My finger slowly approached his hole, feeling warm metal instead of soft skin. Gently, I began to move it, playing with a stranger's butt plug as he was getting head. Intriguingly, enjoyable as that seemed to be for him, it wasn't possible to get my hand near his cock or the other man's mouth. Even the sounds were subtle, though unmistakable. However, I was able to fondle the sprawled cocksucker, who soon returned the favor, freeing my hand to play with chest.

The idea of poppers involved too much work at this stage of becoming part of a threesome, deciding not to even bother with the bag until condoms were needed. At some point, the sucked man got up and left, without any sign of orgasming. A fact that also distinguishes bathhouse sex - with so much variety, there is no reason not to enjoy it near the peak for as long as possible.

Which can also be a bit frustrating if a major pleasure is making a cock fill your mouth with cum, a trait shared by all cock suckers, male or female. The one time my bi-friend sucked me off near midnight was essentially caused by her not getting a man off earlier that day - a subject we discussed while smoking, caressing, and undressing. She wanted me to cum, and by the time she took me deep, there was no question that I'd be satisfying her desire.

A desire shared by the man next to me, who shifted his focus. Already, the absence of any clumsiness had been gratifying, especially as I rarely encounter partners using toys at all. The idea of a butt plug in a more public setting intrigues me, though my experience masturbating with them was alone - and quite in the past. An interest more apparent than I'd thought, beginning to fall under a stranger's spell.

Part of being seduced is wanting to be, something that this patient cock sucker exploited to the full. Though words like "condom" and "not naked" passed my lips, my right hand was too focussed on jacking off, feeling his tongue or finger create magic. Needing to do nothing but let him continue.

When his tongue reached my shaft again, it remained easy to lazily decide there was still no need to interrupt a stranger, as long as he didn't reach my cockhead. Spreading my legs wider as his wet finger played with my hole provided a bit of distraction, especially as the motion of my stroking hand grew wonderfully intense, his spit lubricating the lower half of my palm. His tongue ran over my opened pinkie and ring finger, moving slowly to a still circled thumb and index finger.

Another distraction involved saying "not naked" and "fuck yes," hand moving upwards, pressing underneath the flared head of my dick. His tongue sliding over my cockhead made me pull my horny cock away, ass ring pulsing around his half buried finger. I gasped "condoms," unable to do anything more, the sensations taking over. Requiring nothing more than to lay there for them to occur.

Knowing that by now, I was incapable of doing anything else other than becoming a suck slut's willing object. He withdrew his finger before his next attempt to go down on me, lips pressing over my cock head, reaching underneath the cock ridge before I was able to move my cock away, jacking off gloriously as the addictive saliva spread.

His hand replaced mine skillfully, making it easy to decide, again, that the opportunity to finally get condoms still hadn't arrived. Dimly seeing and hearing how he licked his finger before returning to teabagging me, his tongue bathed my balls as before, starting to finger fuck me again. This time, when his mouth began to take my cock into paradise, I couldn't stop him immediately.

Nor did I want to, regardless of the occasional repeated words. Words we tended to ignore, except for those like "fuck yes" and "naked cock" and "slut sucker." As orgasm slowly approached, I wrested control of my cock back, starting a pumping rhythm matching his finger's movement.

A contest of wills slowly developed, with a predictable end, even if I was not quite admitting it consciously. Generally, I kept a hand on my shaft, letting his mouth have the end of my cock, breaking contact with his mouth whenever orgasm came too close. All the time moaning about being uncovered and using condoms, recognizing how my mind had simply stuck into a pattern irrelevant to what my cock was enjoying.

That being a blow job slowly developing into one of the best I'd ever experienced. Having lost complete track of how often the temptation to come had grown and barely receded in waves of soft wetness. Distantly knowing that he made his finger wet before putting it back into my wanting hole several times, a kinky reminder of just how thoroughly slutty this stranger really was. Vaguely recognizing that at least a couple of visitors had tried to participate, without ever becoming involved.

This was not mouth fucking, as even the times I could not stop thrusting towards his throat were short and restrained.

Finally able to do nothing but cum, his finger in my ass, flooding his mouth. Knowing that I'd given into temptation, and loved it.