Bathhouse Heaven Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A stimulant, I've come to realize, is even more intense in the heat of the steamroom. Two other men did hits from the now shared bottle, turning all of us into mindless naked sluts, enjoying irresistible male pleasures, cocks touching as a kneeling stranger continued to use his mouth to enhance the rush flowing through our bodies. Feeling his tongue slowly glide over and between us was luxuriously decadent, all of us enjoying what quickly turned into a mini-orgy of poppers pleasures, grinding and licking, fingers gliding over nipples, playing with asses, sharing a cocksucker as our cocks met in glorious sensations.

At some point, things shifted as the heat led to a couple of men leaving, first rearranging, then dissolving the grouping.

But the flowing motions of other visitors soon led to another mutually delightful pairing. It took little time to hook up with a man easily 20 years younger than myself, both of us exploring each other's stiffening cocks, inexorably drifting closer, darting tongues soon touching, hands sliding over sweaty skin, merging our desires.

Men kiss at least as well as any woman, and in all honesty, I have discovered that kissing other men can be wildly irresistible. In all fairness, the numbers are not in balance - I have kissed less than 10 women all told, though by now, I've easily kissed more (way more, most likely) than a hundred men over a half decade of visiting the baths. Kissing a man naked, hard on to hard on, is much better than kissing a woman still wearing clothes, as anyone in a position to compare knows. Not to mention kissing a man cock to cock while another man goes down on both cocks at the same time. It has been a continuing revelation to discover just how sexy a hard cock can be, feeling its horniness against one's matching stiff length.

Especially when kissing, tongues teasing and swirling and retreating before venturing to explore again, cocks and mouths joining in unstoppable delight. We settled into a timeless state, nipples and ears and tongues and necks all being explored while remaining cock to cock, interested in the sensations, without any need to orgasm. The steam room was filled just the right amount of men - several clusters having sex around us, but not so many men that we were crowded or bothered.

When kissing deepens in such surroundings, it is as if you become nothing but a cock connected to a mouth, sharing the sensations with a stranger who is feeling exactly the same thing. Maintaining a balance of bliss, sometimes surrendering to a forcibly probing tongue, other times being the one in charge, tongue deep while stroking cockheads together. Or just mutually moaning and sighing as our kissing paused, one doing the jacking, the other incapable of anything else but standing, drunk on fantastic cock sex.

He quickly understood how to best play with my nipples, and as time went on, we continued delighting the other, lightly fingering each other's asshole as we kissed, grinding our lips and cocks like pure sluts, which we clearly were by that point. Finding a willing partner is not difficult, but to find one as skilled as both of us clearly were is delightful.

Finally, the heat grew too much, and we separated, as I unsteadily left the space. I stood under the shower for a bit, and seeing the clock, saw that an hour had passed. Though such hot sex destroys my sense of time, it is likely that I had just spent the last heavenly 1/3 of an hour doing nothing other than kissing a naked stranger.

12