Bathhouse Heaven Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This desire to make someone cum is not really something I understand, to be honest, but after such an extended session, cumming is not hard to avoid. He continued to expertly satisfy me, growing ever so slightly more demanding as time went on. At this point, demands that remained easy to ignore. Eventually, I started to talk about going downstairs to the steamroom, and slowly began gathering my things.

"Why go? You can cum now. Why not cum?" he asked, not really interested in any reply. Which were not all that coherent, I'm sure, along with saying how good it felt to have sex like this with another man. My determination was easily distracted, but remained sufficient to slowly disentangle myself, and get up on one knee before his teasing mouth was filled with my cock again, his fingers casting an unbreakable spell, brushing the soft hair under my sack and between my thighs.

I tried to break free a couple of times, giving in after each attempt, mouth fucking him while talking about wanting group sex with other men in the steamroom. It took a while to realize he had started playing one of my favorite games, making someone powerless to stop having sex, regardless of what they think they should do instead. Basically, controlling someone through their own naked sluttiness. In this case, taking complete control, making me incapable of resisting whatever he wanted to do to keep me hard and ready to cum.

In brief intervals it was possible to make a bit of progress to my goal, though most of the time, surrendering to the heavenly sensations was irresistible. His mouth was always available to my cock, waiting for it to sink into its soft wetness again, especially when he played with my turned on nipples. In its ways, this inability to leave brought back memories of my very first visit, where a man used pure pleasure to rule my will, rimming me. This time, another element was added, that being an undeniable sense of power whenever I really started to fuck his mouth hard and deep, thrusting cock in total control of both of us.

Yet unlike that very first time, I knew what sort of possibilities the steamroom offered, providing me with the necessary impetus go downstairs and get involved in male group sex. Though still hard, by this point, orgasm was unlikely, and his continued demands were starting to get a bit tedious. Finally, I left, seeing another hour had gone by, almost all of it spent having hot sex with a stranger.

Downstairs, there were a couple of towels in the cubbyholes. After entering the steamy dimness, it appeared that the space was not empty. Walking directly to the darker rear area, the sounds of at least two men enjoying themselves could be heard. Getting past the curved wall, I saw a couple, one man bent going down on the other man.

I slowly approached the man being sucked, taking time to decide the best way to get him interested in having another man join the fun. Which turned out to be unnecessary, as stepping closer, his hand reached out and immediately touched my cock, making me moan and move in closer, kissing his neck. This was a perfect way to be introduced in the steamroom, and as my cock grew, the fact that there was a cocksucker so close was a real turn-on as the standing man and I began to kiss, lips pressing and tongues dancing.

Reaching down to his balls, feeling the lips of another man covering his stiff wet length was a real turn on. Unsurprisingly, since his kissing had the wonderfully sexy quality of someone getting head at the same time. There are things about group sex that simply cannot be experienced with a single partner. Such as how our kissing changed when a mouth began to cover my cock, now moaning against pressing lips as another stranger started going down on me so good.

Things began to blur, playing with nipples and feeling hard cock, the cock sucker standing to join in our kissing, I reached down, leading each cock towards my slippery length. Contact was exquisite, as we continued our passionate tongue kissing. At some point, the other man bent down as the cock sucker and I kept kissing, the mouth on my cock turning me into a total male slut, whose kissing grew sloppier as the blow job continued.

It took little effort for me to shift things so both sexy cocks were being sucked at the same time. This continued until he stood up, all of us starting to kiss again, cocks touching, sweaty nipples being played with. As the kissing shifted, I looked around, and was surprised to see several men around us. My eyes soon fluttered closed when the original cock sucker went to his knees and took both erect cocks into his mouth. Moaning again about how good it felt to have sex with men, getting sucked, muffling the words by kissing the man who brought me to this state so greedily, cocks being blown at the same time, lost in delight.

Knowing there was an audience added to how turned on I felt, fully aware of how other men were getting hard and stroking watching a male threesome have sex.

It is an open secret at the baths how hot it can be to watch other men have sex. Admittedly, generally not as hot as having sex, but certainly an enjoyable way to spend some time naked in a steambath, Today, though both had entered ahead of me, I simply could no longer stand the heat, Withdrawing, giving each a deep kiss, turning to leave I was amazed at the number of men who had been watching, easily a half dozen, none touching another. Creating something of an obstacle course, particularly considering my utterly mindless state.

Taking a shower, it appeared that a half hour had passed in the steam, a long while by normal standards, Getting ready to leave was slow, just another side effect of how fantastic this visit had turned out to be.

12