Bathhouse Porn Rush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man below me moved his warm lips from my nipple to my neck, taking his time with his slick tongue, making me moan. My left hand had stopped moving, only loosely hanging against a rigid shaft. Moving my neck, I could still see the porn, with men kissing while being fingered or sucked. A hand slid along left side, reaching my head as he used his teeth gently along my earlobe.

His spread hand began pressing against my skull as his tongue moved down my cheek, my lips parting in anticipation, knowing his intent. His tongue lightly danced over my upper lip as his other hand held my head firmly, before he began to kiss me deeply, his tongue exploring, my own tongue sliding along his.

My hand tightened along the cock above me, my right hand pumping me against his aerola, greedily kissing a man in a gay porn theater. After a stretched period of pure satisfaction, he moved back a bit, so we were no longer touching. He reached down to pull the bottle from his towel, a trick I still didn't understand, even seen this close. Though definitely grateful not to have to deal with my own poppers at this point, my mind having pretty much wandered away while watching group sex porn.

He took a hit, using the same longer method, filling his body with the aroma's intense sexual power. Capping the bottle, leaning his breast back against my cock, he turned his head a bit before breathing out. A different style than the one I'd used with former girlfriends. We used to share each other's hits, often breathing in/out in paired fashion, creating a sort of echo effect, exchanging the bottle between us, opening and closing while the feeling intensified beyond control as we both became pure fuck animals, feeling the other become the same way.

He held the bottle up in proforma inquiry. I nodded yes vigorously, sliding my cock against his horny nipple, spreading my legs a bit and holding my cock at its base, letting him see experience just how rigid it had been become in anticipation. He moved closer, and it was a turn on knowing that he could see how intently I was focused on the bottle, wanting to become a pure slut, like he was.

He opened it, and I couldn't help but bend my head a bit as his hand pulled my nose towards the bottle's powerful fumes, the scent making my lungs expand, breathing in deeply. But unlike my practice, he didn't close the bottle, instead holding my head over the bottle. Much like in one of my favorite MMF videos, a purely amateur one where the woman's nose is kept over the bottle for several breaths, making her grind so good against the cock filling her.

Orgasming with rush is intensely addictive. Over the years, I have learned how to ride its powerful wave. Though apparently, in part by keeping the amount inhaled beneath a certain limit. His bottle was still open when I breathed out, then breathed in deeply again, his finger closing my other nostril.

A powerful wave of pure sluttiness overwhelmed me as I breathed in a third time, his hand holding my head, overcoming my slight hesitation. I was being carried along in a flood of sexual power, my fist around my cock as I breathed out towards his mouth, which had returned to my erect nipple. His own nipple was still hard as I put my cock slit against it, amazed at just how kinky it felt to fuck a man's breast, watching hardcore gay porn on a large screen, still touching another man's erect cock.

By now, the rush had me completely in its seductive spell, forcing me to give up any thought of restraint as my cock swelled so good, my balls tight as my orgasm rose from the center of my being, balanced between my jacking, the gay sex scene in front of me, and the feel of his teeth on my turned on breast.

I couldn't stop from moaning as my cum spread between us, each jet adding to our pleasure, his mouth beginning to go slack at my nipple as my cock fucked his in a spreading wave of hot semen, my circled hand rubbing the ridge of my cockhead flat against his chest.

Orgasm subsiding, I heard him say 'I'm wet,' with a certain amount of amusement. I first reached for his cock, to hear him say 'Not so soon after a hit.' I cleaned him off with my towel, his still being wrapped around his waist, with the bottle in it. He turned and left, with following just a couple of seconds later, my towel full of cum, held gingerly in front of my still swelled cock.

Entering the hallway, I saw him go into the second porn booth, taking off his towel in the doorway. The door was closing by the time I strode by, imagination and memory providing an excellent idea of the sorts of pleasures he planned to indulge in.

12