Bathhouse Roles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stroking his nylons, it was easy to sit up and move to the side, bringing his feet into reach of both hands. He couldn't resist my slinky touch, fingers massaging his feet and toes. Soon followed by licking his toes, my tongue easily sliding along his sole - hand around his cock the entire time.

His hand kept lazily moving over my cock, providing its own delight, indicating just how much he was enjoying being licked and stroked in nylons. Fully captured in a game beyond my control, finally giving in to another facet of male lust. Along with the sensations of wearing such unfamiliar intimate apparel, provided by a stranger who was thoroughly enthralled by such games.

My own desires were becoming unavoidable, even knowing that if I touched myself, he would stop me. Leading, naturally enough, to me begging for release."Touch me like a slut, under my panties" I groaned, rubbing myself suggestively against his body, letting him feel my stiff rod as I shifted lower.

Responding directly, the feel of his fingers slipping past the giving elastic was wonderful as he talked about how sexy panties were. I agreed, babbling again about how hot it was to wear women's underwear, already beginning to fantasize about what might come next. Which is not what actually happened, as he started providing directions for what he wanted, jacking me off the entire time.

"Fuck me .. from behind .. fuck my panty ass .. I want it .. sexy cock slut .. do it .. hard cock .. fuck me .. panty slut."

Moving behind him as he went to his hands and knees, hand sliding over his still wet panties, I told him to beg me like a slut, even as my cock began to press between his ass cheeks. The panties we were wearing did not cover much from behind, though they weren't exactly tanga style. My thumb and finger were gripping his erect nipple through the bra's fabric, making him move against me.

Soon I was 'fucking' him from behind, panty covered cock pressing against his panty covered balls and ass. Restraining myself enough to retain a bit of control, our bumping and thrusting continued, both my hands under his bra. His grinding was fantastic, matching the visions his words were creating, of sexy sluts dressing like women, getting off.

It had become impossible to even guess how long we had been playing, as slowly, the urge to pee became harder to ignore, the pauses between rising need growing shorter. Finally, needing to take a break to go downstairs, I hoped to continue one of the most satisfyingly depraved experiences over four decades of sexual exploration.

"I really need to go to the bathroom - wait for me? I'll knock three times." Something that sounded a bit cliched even as I said it, notwithstanding the fact that the door had been checked multiple times during the time we had been enjoying getting dressed up. Taking off the panties, grabbing my towel, not quite interested in walking around in anything other than a towel at the baths. Grinning, he said he would be waiting, seemingly thrilled at even the chance that someone would see him dressed this way as the door opened.

Returning, he didn't even wait for the third knock before welcoming me back in, hand reaching down to touch my cock as I removed my towel, spreading it on the bed.

"You want to dress up again, don't you slut? Dress like a sexy woman with a hot cock."

Saying "Fuck yes, dress me like a girl in panties" as he pushed me down on the platform, telling me to stick my legs up, a hand running along my thighs, exploring my crack, causing me to move and moan. I felt the elastic fabric begin to slide down, legs kept close to make the job easier. His fingers caressed and stroked, taking their time, letting me fall again completely under the spell of becoming a girl.

Sighing as he finally slid the panties over my rigid cock, words pouring out as his cock began to slide against mine, a smooth motion of fabric covered bulges. Words coming in a way that felt inexorably enticing, having hot sex with a cross dresser, cross dressing myself.

"Take off .. take off your bra, slut." Words backed by action, hands playing with his taut nipples under the black triangles, sliding them up. He removed it quickly, laying down against me, our nipples pressed, kissing passionately. Sitting up, we continued to kiss and stroke, both of us now practiced in pleasuring the other, enjoying a comfortably surprising resonance.

We continued talking intimately, two bi married men getting each other off in the late afternoon, conversation adding to our mutual enjoyment, repeating themes that aroused us.

"His wife really knew about him dressing like a woman?"

"Yes. He wasn't bi though. Wearing panties like this is really hot, your hand under them, making me so horny. His wife would suck him in dresses, or put their vibrator against his panties covered cock. I used to jack off to their pictures."

"My wife doesn't know anything - and wouldn't accept it. This is just harmless fun in the sauna, dressing up, having sex with another man instead of a woman."

"I love sex with men - this is really kinky, dressing like a slutty girl. Playing with another slut in slinky nylons."

"So do I - this doesn't make me feel guilty at all, though if anyone knew..."

"Keeping things private is not guilt. A bathhouse is the perfect place to find men to have sex with. My wife knows about a couple of adventures - like visiting bathhouses in a couple of large cities."

"I could never tell my wife."

"Dressing up in panties isn't unusual. I did it with my first girlfriend. I loved cumming in them as she watched - and she knew it."

Of course, our words were less organized, with plenty of gaps between various moans, sighs, and grunts, both of us feeling the other up. Reaching the point where I asked to put on the bra, making him respond in delight, tonguing each nipple, making them hard.

"You want to wear a sexy bra, slut?" I didn't need to answer, his pumping hand overwhelming any ability to answer with words. My thoughts were swirling, about to cross a line, never having worn a bra, even after discovering just how erotic nipple play could be.

Putting on the bra was less than simple, considering it had no relation to any bra worn by a woman I'd ever undressed. Along with the reality of being so turned on that even his simplest instruction was difficult to process. As soon as it was on and adjusted, he began to lick a nipple through the fabric, his hand rubbing over the other one.

"Oh fuck yes, play with my tits," one hand sliding over his nylons and bulging cock and balls, the other playing with my cock. We'd shifted so I was on top, fully aware that he was seeing me in a bra, cock rubbing against his, separated by a bit of fabric. The sensations were addictive, such role playing being something new for me, and discovering that some of role playing like this was the reality of how it felt to wear sexy underwear..

He pulled me down, his tongue flicking one nipple, then the other. As both of his hands began to rub over the bra's fabric, he asked me what I wanted.

"I want .. I want .. to be your slutty girl, touch my nipples," I replied, my hand sliding again under his panties to stroke his cock, "to play like girls."

Rolling off, reclining, still stroking him as I pulled down my panties, playing with my exposed length.

"You're too slutty" he sighed, pulling the panties back up as his head moved downwards, brushing my hand away before his tongue slid over my length.

"I love being a slut. Having a slut lick my sexy panties." Wearing a bra as a man went down on me was fantastically erotic, his hands gliding over and under it. "Fuck yes, play with my nipples, so kinky, my first time in a bra, feel me up like a girl."

"You're really turned on, aren't you?" he asked from between my legs, "dressed so sexy. We can play other games, you know."

The break lasted more than long enough for my hand to quickly return to cock stroking, this time without interruption. I felt the straps falling from my shoulders, the right one making itself part of the ongoing discovery of just how completely I'd surrendered to the pleasure of jacking off.

He rolled over, my left hand still in his panties, cupping his balls, with my index finger sliding between his ass cheeks as he stretched. Moving my right hand away, then also reaching behind me for a condom, again sharing the same basic framework. As moved his head towards exposed bush, I put the condom over my hard length, his mouth soon following.

"Fuck yes, suck me, sexy slut," beyond any restraint at this point, my hands on his head, thrusting my hips into his wet mouth. "Cock slut, take me deep, suck me like a girl."

Soon starting to put on his own condom, sexy cock near my wanting mouth, making it easy for me to use my normal cocksucking technique, mouth following just behind the the unrolling latex. I took him deep, feeling him pause between my legs as the sensations overwhelmed him, knowing that we had gone far beyond words, both of our mouths filled with a stranger's stiff cock. We were on our sides, perfectly positioning each other with hands spread over naked ass cheeks.

This was only my second experience of 69 with a man, at least as turned on as the first time, but without even a vestige of concern, adding to the sheer delight. This was most distinctly my first time sucking and being sucked dressed like this. The fact that I'd been visiting bathhouses for years had actually left me unready for such a turn in gay sex.

On the one hand, because most cross dressers are arrow straight in their kink. On the other hand, because in a bathhouse, no clothes is pretty much the rule. One I agree with, since it makes sex so much easier. Nonetheless, getting sucked off in a bra and panties and sucking a man in nylons and panties had exposed entirely new vistas. Role playing like this was intoxicating, especially since in reality, my interest in women's clothing is pretty much non-existent.

Doing something for the first time has its own irresistible attraction. Obviously, my partner was fully aware of just how much his particular interests had sparked a reaction in me, responding whole-heartedly. A response with certain limits at the margins, though.

Neither of us were actually girls, particularly considering how silly two middle-aged men look in women's clothing - a reality from that married couple's pictures I did not mention. It was the naked wife that looked sexy in their polaroids, not the cross dressing husband. Admittedly, his hard cock was proof of just how horny both of them were when she fingered her hairy pussy as licked his shaft.

On the other hand, there was no question we were both complete bisexual cocksucking sluts, even if I'd just discovered how much that was true. A reality both of us already understood, regardless of how we were dressed, knowing we'd found a fantastically willing partner.

Just before making me cum, he stopped, his words reaching my ears even as my hips kept moving in blind desire. "Time to take off your panties, slut."

I rolled back on my back as he pressed me down, using my feet to lift my ass off the platform as he pulled my panties off. At my feet, he'd changed position, his cock beyond my reach, making me unable to influence his actions.

"You're a suck slut, aren't you?," he asked.

"Fuck yes .. suck my hot cock, slut."

By now, a hand was again under the bra, feeling a nipple as he also began to explore my ass. Of course, I spread my legs wider, making it easier for time to finger me.

"You like that, slut?" he asked, going back down on my cock with his skilled lips sliding along my horny shaft, delaying any possible answer.

"Yes .. fuck yes .. oh yes" I replied, far beyond any ability to do anything but repeat myself, cock fucking his mouth. I was barely able to reach behind me to find the poppers bottle. Opening it, I took a deep hit, knowing that I would be cumming soon. His finger began to slide deeper as his mouth enveloped my cock completely.

"Fuck me like a girl .. a sexy bra slut .. fuck yes .. so kinky .. suck slut girl" I moaned as the cum started pumping, finally giving in to temptation as the poppers filled my mind. His fingers moved in perfect rhythm to my orgasm, his mouth completely surrounding my pulsing shaft.

Finally, orgasm subsiding, my cock left his mouth, even as his fingers kept fondling my nipple.

"Completely drained, aren't you?" he asked from the side.

"Fuck yes" was about all I could say, a satisfied echo of the burning desire we had shared for what now seemed to be a long time.

He was dressed again, in both bra and camisole, when he handed me a couple of paper towels to clean up with. The condom went into the small trash can, followed by the towel sheets, pretty much at the limit of my ability to think or act.

"Did you like that?" he asked again, noticing my still unfocused state, a result of having been so thoroughly drunk on sex.

"Kinky fuck fun .. I loved dressing like that and cumming. It takes a while to return to normal." A fact that helped explain how clumsily I was getting myself ready to leave.

Opening the door for me, he said "I'm going to the darkroom - dressed like this."

"I'm sure that you'll have more slutty fun then," giving him a final kiss, my hands running over his nylons.

The downstairs clock said 5:45pm, making this interval of almost pure sex easily a quarter hour beyond this bathhouse's personally longest previous adventure.

12