Bathing Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to wait for them though," - said Doug, standing up so his cock was in front of Mae's face. Someone, Mae wasn't sure who that was, opened her mouth and tried to catch that cock with her tongue. She would never behave like that. Not a modest shy girl like her.

"Good girl" - said Doug and put his cock in her mouth. Mae sat a bit straighter which made Brad's cock go a little deeper into her. She moaned and started rocking her fleshy hips. Brad reached out and grabbed her breasts, squeezing her nipples, pulling on them, twisting them. Mae moaned louder. She could feel another orgasm creeping up on her.

"If you don't, you don't," - said Brad, playing with the girl's pale breasts, - "they are going to be pissed off that we haven't saved some pussy for them."

"Yeah," - Doug laughed, grabbing Mae by her hair and fucking her mouth, - "Fatso would love her. He'd want to spank her ass, maybe fuck her in the ass, too."

Mae whimpered. They couldn't be talking about her, could they? Please, they couldn't! At the thought of being used by even more strange men she felt chills of horror and excitement run through her body. She whined and moaned through Doug's cock, and she felt that the man liked it. He groaned and tightened his grip on her hair.

"Oh fuck", - Doug said as he started to cum down Mae's throat, - "oh fuck fuck".

Mae had tasted cum before, but never swallowed. Now she had no choice, the man's cock was too deep in her. She swallowed hastily, gulping and almost gagging.

"Oh... fuuuck..." - Doug stepped away and left Mae to continue riding Brad's cock. The shorter man was squeezing and twisting her nipples, groping her soft, doughy belly and fucking her from beneath, fucking her furiously.

"Get off, get off!" - he shouted, slapping her thigh and squirming out from under her. Mae moaned as the cock left her needy pussy and looked around, unsure what Brad wanted her to do.

"On your knees," - Brad ordered as he leaped to his feet, his hard, reddened cock in his hand. The plump girl scampered to her knees and stood on all fours thinking he would fuck her doggy style some more, but Brad grabbed her hair, forcing her to sit up, and started jerking his cock, aiming it at Mae's pretty face.

She realized what was happening and whimpered in protest, closing her eyes, and a second later a hot splash hit her cheek, then another, then another.

"Clean it now," - Brad said and Mae took him in her mouth, sucking and licking his now limp cock. It tasted a little different from Doug's.

"Good girl," - said Brad after Mae spent some time cleaning his cock. Mae opened her eyes. Doug was already pulling on his shirt. Her clothes were still up in the tree, now, it seemed, a little higher, wedged in between two branches.

"Douglas," - she said uncertainly, - "ummm... could you... please?"

"What?" - asked Doug, - "ah, you want those? It's OK, doll. You can get them yourself, or just wait for an hour or so, our friends should be along. They will help you. If you help them, of course."

"Please!.." - tears came out of Mae's eyes, running down her cum-covered cheeks, - "Please! I did what you wanted. I sucked your cocks and I let both of you fuck me. Please!"

"But you didn't," - said Brad coldly, putting on his jeans, - "I had to chase you all around the beach, and then you fought me. You are getting punished for this."

"When our friends Steve and Warren come by," - said Doug, - "you better be a good girl for them and not try to run away. Let's go, man."

***

Mae didn't try to run after the men, what was the use of that? She stood on the beach, naked and barefoot, tears and cum on her face. She was stunned.

She waded into the lake, washed her face off and swam around a little, but there was no bliss, no leisurely drifting. She realized that she got close to cumming on top of Brad's cock, but didn't, and that frustrated her.

Composing her thoughts a bit, she came out, retrieved her wet bikini and put it back on. Wandered around the tree, threw some rocks at it, tried to get a long enough stick to dislodge her clothes. The only thing that came down was one of her sandals, and the stick broke.

Weary, Mae sat down, leaning her back against the tree. There was nothing left to do but to wait for those guys, Steve and Warren, and hope they would not use her too harshly, and help her get her stuff down. She would be compliant and meek this time. She would be a good girl.

Her fingers found her way in between her soft fleshy thighs and started idly stroking her pussy...

THE END.


12