Bathroom Bresk

Story Info
Prey meets Predator.
2k words
4.19
11.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buzz....Buzz...Buzz...

Oh thank god my phone is going off, this dinner is so boring... I reach into my jacket pocket, pull my phone out under the table and see the alert for the incoming text message.

You look gorgeous.... Bathroom... 15 minutes....

I look to see who it's from, no surprise that it's from you. Shivers with delight and goosebumps erupt everywhere red as I re-read your text. I place my phone back into my pocket covertly. I can't let anyone notice that I'm not paying attention to the drug rep and his new-and-improved erectile dysfunction medication that his company came out with last week... ZZZZ! Boring...

I take another sip of my water, trying to disguise the devilish grin on my face and to bring my attention back to this dinner. Shifting in my seat, secretly counting down the minutes. I glance over at Staci, roll my eyes and try to stifle a laugh. I lean forward and whisper to her... "Be right back. I need to get up and stretch before I fall asleep"... She nods, knowing that I am going to take my sweet time getting back to the dinner. I just smile, excuse myself from the table, stand and straighten my black, mid-thigh pencil dress and head to the bathroom.

My heels clicking on the tiled floor build up my nerves as I walked slowly to the bathroom. It seems like it's taking forever to get to the bathroom. With each step my heart races faster, my stomach feels like it just dropped, my throat is dry and my palms are sweating.

The door right in front of me... My hand on the door handle... Just open it... Don't be nervous... Just do it... Deep breath...

"Hello?" I call out as I enter the bathroom... Silence... Ok, what the hell?? The bathroom is empty... The stalls are empty... You said 15 minutes and I know it's been at least that already... So where are you?? I walk over to the sinks and check myself in the mirror, making sure I am presentable. Oops, I should touch up on my lipstick. I reach into my jacket pocket and retrieve both lipstick and my cell phone, just to see if you have messaged again.

Reapplying fresh lipstick, check. No missed messages on my phone, check. I go to slip my lipstick back into my pocket and drop the tube to the floor, seeing it roll all the way to one of the stalls. I walk over and bend over to pick it up and hear the door open and a few seconds later... Click!

I peek out from the stall... "Hello?".... Silence... Ok this is weird, time to head back to the dinner I guess. I check my phone one last time...Nothing... Oh well, his loss... I walk over to the door and try to push it open, but it's stuck. What? I push harder, but the damn door won't budge.

"Going somewhere imp?" A voice calls out from behind me, startling me, causing me to jump and stumble. I turn to see you standing there. I lock eyes with you and go all weak in the knees. My heart racing back up... Damn you, how you effect me so... Your left hand reaches up and grabs my throat. Your grip firm and warm on my skin. You back me up against the wall until I'm trapped between you and the wall. Trapped, but steady and unmoving.

I look back down to the floor, unable to to look into your eyes any more, my body just can't take anymore excitement. It has flared to life.. My face is hot from all the blushing, my body feels like it is on fire. You slide your thigh between my legs, forcing them apart. My dress cinching up, revealing my legs and the tops of my black thigh high stockings. Your right hand reaches up and starts to caress the top of my stocking, sending little tingles all over, waking up the nerves and bring my body to a slow burn.

I am helpless. I can't move from this wall. And I don't want to move either. You have me right where you want me... Defenseless... Vulnerable... My body begging for more... Your thigh pushes my legs apart farther, causing my heels to skid along the bathroom tile and get caught. I feel like my stance is gong to give out. Your hand gripping my throat squeezes my throat just a bit more, reminding me that you've got me... You won't let me fall. My eyes dilate with desire from your grip. You push my thighs further apart, my legs spread as far as my dress allows. My dress clinches up even more revealing the black lace thong that I'm wearing..

I reach up to pull my dress back down. Your hand on my thigh immediately shoots to my hand, forcing me to let go of my dress. You pin my hand to the wall. "Don't move your hand from the wall little imp. You're mind, this body is mine. And I want full access... No interference... Is that clear?" You growl in my ear, which only turns me on more. I nod frantically, unable to speak... You smell so good... Your grip on my throat and wrist tighten... "I asked you a question pixie..."

My hand pined under yours starts to sweat. I meet you gaze.... Your eyes piercing into me deep, panting from underneath your firm grip on my neck... "Yes... Sir... I am... Yours... To do... As You... See fit..." I relax and drop my gaze to the floor, my face feeling very flushed. I let go of my dress with my other hand and hold it against the wall, no longer fighting or resisting you...

"Good girl.. Now don't move, no matter what." You whisper in my ear as you move your hand off my wrist and go back to teasing the inside of my thigh with your fingertips. I close my eyes to savor the moment, to savor your touch on my skin, to savor the way you are making my body come alive. The fire building deep within, feeling like I could just die any minute. "Keep your eyes on me pet. I want to see how everything I do turns you into a puddle." You move your hand further up my thigh, just a fingertip away from my pussy covered by panties. "Are you wet for me?" Before I can answer, you slide my panties off to the side and start to tease my pussy lips with your fingers. Shivers of anticipation course through my body, the wait is killing me... "I can smell your desire little pixie. I can feel your body wanting more, wanting to give me everything. Your pussy is just dripping... I'm going to claim it. I'm going to take it from you and show you why I'm the one in control. No cumming until I say so."

An instant later you grab a fistful of my undies and in one quick pull, rip them from my body. The lace giving away to your strength as I have to your dominance... You hold them up so that I can see that there is no saving them... Completely destroyed... Unusable ever again... Sighs... Those were my favorite pair... "You didn't need them anyway pet." You toss them over your shoulder and avert your attention back towards me. "What is your safe word pixie?" Your grip on my neck loosens, allowing me to swallow and attempt to form words.

"Red. My safe word is red Sir."

"Good girl. Lets continue..."

I nod, confirming your order, excitement is just tearing through me...

Your free hand returns to my thigh, pinching the inside, as you make your way to my pussy, leaving a trail of red marks along the way. With each pinch, I gasp, whimper, shudder, my body begging for more... You take you thumb and press firmly on the pressure point located on the inside of my left hip, oh so close to my aching pussy. The harder you press in, the more I gasp... It's literally pushing my thighs apart and up against the wall, exposing my sex to you. Lips drenched from my natural juices.

You cup my pussy lips with your hand, feeling my heat and my wetness drip onto your fingers. You tease me with your fingers, slowly separating my lips. Your fingers feel like fire, so hot in a place so intimate and sensitive. My head starts spinning as your fingers search and start working on my clit, swirling such tiny circles, slow tiny circles, over and over....

I gasp... Moan... Squirm... Fists curling into a ball... Close my eyes... Anything to keep me from letting go into the oblivion of the fire... You continue mercilessly, I feel myself and reality starting to fade... To separate... You squeeze my throat suddenly, the tightness bringing me back.... You lean forward, our lips touching, molding against each other... Your tongue awakening me back to reality... You pull away suddenly, "Not yet little one... Hold on... I'm not done with you yet."

I whimper and squirm against your body... You chuckle... "No amount of whines is going to hurry me along. Be patient or you can go back to that dinner with no relief." I close my eyes, take a deep breath... Taking a moment to gather up my strength and patience... Focus on something else... Focus on anything else besides the Dom in front of you... Torturing you, twisting your essence into a knot...

You slam two fingers deep into my tight, wet pussy, thumb applying devilish circles to my clit. My world spinning out of control. Breathing faster, my hands unclenched but clawing at the wall behind me. My hips have a mind of their own and start to move in rhythm to your thrusts. More.. Please more... You release my throat, the air feeling cool on the skin of my neck. I shudder as you withdraw your fingers from my clenching pussy. You hold your fingers just a few inches away from my face. "Look at this pixie... You're such a slut.... A wet slut... A whore... Getting turned on so much and in a bathroom." Your voice has changed from one extreme to another, almost sounding of disgust by my exhibited behavior.

"I am not a slut..." I whisper while staring down at the floor. You grab my jam firmly with your wet finger, bring my eyes up to meet yours.

"No, that's where you are wrong. You're a slut... You're MY slut until I say otherwise... And there is nothing wrong with that.... Now be a good girl and clean up my fingers and then get on your knees."

I look at you in shock by your words. You release my jaw, almost seeing the wheels turning in my head. In confusion I still obey you. I take your hand and hold it steady as I insert your index finger into my mouth, slowly wrapping my tongue around the base, licking my essence off your skin. Slowly pulling your finger out of my mouth, taking care to not miss any part of your finger.

I slide your finger out of my mouth. Taking note that it is completely clean. I repeat the process to your middle finger and your thumb. I let go of your hand and kneel before you as you inspect your fingers. I can see that cleaning your fingers like that has awoken your inner beast. Your enlarged cock is pushing hard against the zipper of your jeans. Your eyes seem darker too. You take a step back from me, looking down at my, locking our eyes together. You unzip your pants and your beast leaps out from the pressure and conformity of your jeans. It's as hard as I've ever seen it. I gulp and can feel my face turning red...

Oh shit...

I've awoken your primal side... The hunter within you... The predator that takes his prey...

And I am prey...