Bathroom Handy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spread the lips wide and inserted a finger into the girl. "Loose ass pussy. You need something bigger in there. Jordan made a cone with her fingers and pushed them slowly in. Monique's pussy took them easily. Her own lubrication and Jordan's wet hand made inserting her fingers easy.

Her eyes shot open in surprise. "Oh god, no! It's too much!" At least that's what she tried to say, it was muffled by Mickey's hand that covered her mouth.

"You're gonna feel a lot more when I'm done with you, you fucking bitch." She pushed her hand further into the blonde bully's pussy. Jordan had never done this to another girl before, but she knew just how well a fist could fit inside a pussy.

Jordan's hand slipped in, past the knuckles and the girl's pussy seemed to suck it in up to the wrist.

Sensing that she wasn't going to scream, he pulled his hand away.

"Arggh, oh my god. What are you doing to me?" Jordan felt Monique's pussy convulsing around her hand. "Mickey, she's already cumming."

"For real? That's great. Make her pay."

Monique whimpered as her pussy was abused by the hand moving around inside.

Meanwhile, Mickey raised up and slapped his cock against her face. "Suck it, Bitch."

Still in the thrall of her orgasm, she opened her mouth and took him in. The faint taste of his previous cum lingered and she inhaled as he pushed himself into her mouth.

Monique didn't know how to feel. She'd never been this out of control during sex. She always maintained control, except for that one time she'd let Troy tie her up to the bed. But she only let him do that the one time. She let him blow off steam with other girls but didn't want him to think he could get away with that with her.

Now though, she felt differently. A girl that she had humiliated had her hand in her pussy up to her wrist, and her brother's long, hard cock in her mouth. But while they were clearly mad, they weren't being mean. She couldn't justify the feeling and didn't know why they were different. She didn't deserve to be treated well, her actions tonight alone proved that.

She was drenched from Mickey's clothes, dripping onto her and soaking her outfit.

"Take it all, you bitch," Jordan said. She didn't know if she meant her hand in her pussy, or her brother's cock in her mouth so she did both.

Mickey's cock was making her gag. He kept pushing it farther in, pushing her to her limit. She thought he was going to put it into her throat, he was so far into her. She looked up at him while he fucked her mouth.

His cock was fucking her face, and she couldn't do anything about it. Just when she thought she'd choke on it, he'd pull out enough to get some breaths in through her wildly flared nostrils.

Meanwhile, Jordan's hand filled her pussy like nothing she'd ever felt before. Her vagina stretched around the invading fist, and it rubbed every inch of her. A couple of times she even felt the knuckles scrape painfully around her cervix. She didn't love that but was amazed at how far Jordan was able to get her hand up inside her.

Her orgasm surprised her. It came up out of nowhere, and she bore down on the fist inside her pussy. It was like every muscle in her body convulsed at once. Mickey struggled to stay on her, she was bucking like a wild bronco. He pulled his cock out of her mouth, slightly worried that she might bite down out of reflex.

"Holy shit, Mickey, she's griping me so hard with her pussy!"

"No shit. Looks like she likes being a fuck slut."

"Gimme that cock back, please." Monique pleaded, breathing heavily.

He fed it back to her, fucking her face fast. She gobbled it up eagerly. Before long, she teased out another orgasm, and he shot his load directly into her throat. She swallowed all of it, without spilling a drop. Mickey didn't have any comparison, but he was impressed.

****

"Alright sis, you ready to go?"

"Yep, let me just check her." Jordan yanked on the restraints. "Perfect. Enjoy the rest of the party, Monique.

They walked out of the same bedroom Jordan had been tied up in. She was naked and spreadeagle, wrists and ankles tied to each corner. The blindfold over her eyes. Scrawled on her belly in the bully's expensive lipstick was "whore for cock". Above her pussy, "abuse my holes".

Jordan lightly slapped her face. "It should be kicking in soon. Enjoy the ride." She tossed the bottle of Molly on the bed.

"Fresh meat!" Mickey called out to the party below. There was a cheer from downstairs and a couple of people were already heading up to taste the new dish.

They made it out without incident though people stared at them. He was completely wet, shoes squeaking. Jordan had cleaned up as well as she could. They walked home, both sloppy messes.

****

Three weeks later

Mickey opened the door. Standing there with her head bowed, was Monique.

"What are you doing here, Monique?" he asked with disdain. Since the night of the party, she had been keeping a low profile and hadn't bothered him or Jordan.

"Can I come in?" Gone was her haughty demeanor and superior attitude.

He let her in and they sat.

"Ever since that night, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it."

"Go on."

"I want more."

"More what?"

"More of like that night. I've never felt anything like that. You were so strong and in control. And then after you left..."

"How long were you tied to the bed?"

Monique blushed. "I don't know. I woke up the next morning covered in cum and pussy juice. Trevor said that guys ran a train on me even after I passed out."

"And what about him?"

"I'm over with him. I didn't really like him, but was decent in bed."

"What do you want from us, and why should we trust you now?"

She fell to her knees and hugged his legs. "Tell me what to do. I'll do anything you tell me to."

"It'll be both me and Jordan, together."

"Yes, it will, bitch." Jordan was standing there watching the most popular girl in school grovel at her brother's feet. "You have a lot to make up for. We're going to make you pay."

"I hope so," Monique said with a slight smile.

12