Bathroom Head

Story Info
A well-hung stranger uses Emily's mouth.
1.4k words
4.27
85.5k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily knelt on the filthy bathroom floor and looked up at the black man towering over her.

"Suck it, slut."

The brunette licked her lips. The cock in front of her face was easily 10 inches long - and so thick! She reached out a hand and gripped it.

Suddenly she felt a sharp pain in the back of her head. The man - she didn't know his name - had a fistful of her hair.

"Don't touch it. Suck it."

Emily flushed. She smiled up at the man and slowly put her hands behind her back.

"Okay," she said.

She wiggled forward and wrapped her lips around the monster's head.

He groaned and leaned against a graffiti-stained wall. Sean had met the girl 15 minutes earlier, at most.

Emily bobbed her head back and forth and slurped loudly on the head of the man's cock. She headed further down the shaft with each round.

Sean closed his eyes.

Soon Emily had about four inches of the black man inside her mouth. She traced every vein with her tongue.

"Jesus, fuck, that feels good," Sean said. The girl below him was more cute than sexy. Sean had been surprised to see her in such a dive.

Emily pulled herself off the man's cock. She looked up at him with a small smile.

"If you keep talking like that I'm gonna get really turned on," she said. "Just so you know."

Sean opened his eyes and looked down on the girl.

"Good to know, slut. Keep sucking."

Emily spat on his cock and licked the tip.

"Tonight I'm your slut," she said. Then she pushed herself as far down his cock as she could.

Sean drew a sharp breath and looked down. Emily had a little more than half his pole inside her. He felt her warm, wet mouth pump saliva out at an incredible pace.

The black cock overwhelmed Emily's senses. She tasted it, smelled it. And there was still so much more to go.

Sean tried to regulate his breathing. He remembered what the girl said about dirty talk.

"God damn, look at that," he said. "I've never seen a girl suck cock like that before. You're like a fucking porn star."

Emily laced her fingers together behind her back and shifted forward. She fit another half-inch of cock in her mouth. Her heart pounded.

The girl's mouth felt incredible. It was bigger than Sean could have imagined for someone so small.

"Fuck, I can't wait to get inside you," he grunted.

Emily's pussy gushed. She hadn't planned to fuck him. She switched up her attack plan and bobbed up and down on his cock. The thought of it inside her ... he'd tear her apart.

"Is that all you got, little slut?" Sean said. "Come on, I thought you'd fit the whole thing."

Emily pulled back. Spit dripped down her chin and onto her too-tight sweater.

"You'll have to face-fuck me, hon. No way that thing is going all the way in willingly."

Sean couldn't believe his luck. This girl was crazy! He wondered how drunk she was.

But it didn't matter. Sean needed to cum. He grabbed a fistful of the girl's curly hair and shoved her face onto his cock.

Emily felt close to an orgasm herself. The way he used her felt amazing. She let the man invade her mouth. Her toes curled inside her knee-high boots.

Sean pushed Emily's head back and forth on his rod. He closed his eyes.

"Maybe I'll keep you. You'll be my little toy. Anytime I want some good head," he said.

Sean yanked Emily back by her hair and heard a reverse sucking sound. He looked down at her. She gasped for breath, eyes closed, mouth gaping open.

Sean took his massive cock and beat it on the girl's plush red lips.

That was too much for the little brunette. Emily lost control, shuddered and came. Her pussy dumped a flood of juices on her thighs and panties.

"Oh, FUCK!" She said. "Mmmmmmmmmmm."

Emily went slack. Only the black man's rough grip on her hair kept her upright. He beat her face like a drum. The spit on his cock smeared her makeup.

The small brunette's knees shook.

Sean watched her writhe beneath him. Finally her orgasm slowed.

"Okay. Wow," Emily said through shaky breaths. "Give me just a minute to -"

But Sean didn't wait. He held her head still and shoved his cock inside.

Emily's eyes bulged as five, six, seven inches of black snake rammed into her mouth. The man fucked her face without mercy. She gagged again and again.

Sean was close. A look at the sight below him drove him right to the edge. Emily looked up at him with a half-lidded gaze of complete servitude.

"Here it comes," Sean said. "Fuck!"

The black man pushed Emily further down his cock than she had ever gone before. Eight inches of meat wound down her throat.

Sean let out a groan as his balls pumped spurt after spurt of hot cum into her mouth.

Emily took the first few shots without reservation. She swallowed around the snake in her mouth. But Sean's volleys didn't let up. Soon Emily couldn't swallow fast enough. She gagged and beat her small fists against his thighs.

The man was too far lost in his own ecstasy to notice her protests. Emily finally yanked herself free and dumped a cocktail of spit and cum on the floor.

The last of Sean's orgasm forced two spurts onto Emily's battered face.

"Damn," he said when he opened his eyes and surveyed the scene.

Emily's face was covered in cum. The girl had soaked her beige sweater with drool, and her breathing was so labored Sean thought she might pass out. All of the animal intensity of their strange meeting melted away as Sean looked down on the girl he had met not half an hour earlier. He hurriedly packed his softening member into his jeans and knelt in front of her.

"Jesus, are you okay?" He asked. "I'm really sorry, I got really carried away."

Emily took a deep breath and looked at the man. She wiped a string of cum off her face and blinked.

"It's okay," she said. "I just..." She looked down at her stained shirt, then to the bathroom door. "I don't have anything else to wear."

Sean furrowed his brow.

"Oh, no problem," he said. He offered her a hand. "You can wear my jacket out of here. I mean, it's the least I can do, right?"

Emily took his hand and lifted herself to her feet. She wobbled and gave him a weak smile.

"Hey, don't worry about it," she said. "I'm the one who dragged you in here."

Emily paced to the bathroom's dingy sink and peered at the mirror. She snorted and semen dripped out her nose.

"Jesus, I look like I just got gangbanged," she said. She looked at Sean through the mirror. "You don't fuck around."

Sean grinned and looked at his shoes. He stepped in the puddle of fluids the two had made.

"Well, it's been a while since a stranger pulled me into a bathroom," he said.

Emily turned a spigot and began to wash the mix of spit, semen and makeup off her face.

"Somehow I doubt that," she said.

Sean stood against the wall and watched Emily wash up. He didn't know whether to stay. The girl's leggings revealed a tight, slim ass.

Emily finished, turned the water off and grabbed a paper towel. She wiped her face and looked again into the mirror.

She turned around. The man's face was a mix of concern and amusement.

"You're sure it's alright if I borrow your jacket?" Emily said. She blushed and gazed at his crotch. "I can make it up to you when I give it back."

Sean smiled. He hadn't wanted to be the one to mention a second meeting. He swung his leather jacket off and handed it to Emily.

"No problem," he said. "Maybe next time somewhere less dirty."

Emily threaded her arms through the jacket. It was several sizes too big for her.

"I kind of like dirty," she said. "I should probably leave first, then you wait a couple minutes before going. Okay?"

"Uh, yeah," Sean said. "Shouldn't I get your phone number or something?"

Emily smiled and gave it to him. Then she stood on tiptoes and kissed his neck.

"Next time you can hold me down and fuck me 'til I scream," she whispered.

Sean's cock jumped to attention just as the girl walked out the bathroom door.

He still didn't know her name.