Bathroom Remodel Project Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
feelmore
feelmore
73 Followers

And so, you're probably wondering how I know that Dan was recording us on a hidden cam. The answer is simple. Helen is a blabber mouth. She couldn't keep a secret if her life depended on it.

Turns out that Helen was a great fuck buddy while I worked on the bathroom remodel. We were doing the deed almost every time I was at the house. About a week after all this happened she let it slip that Dan wasn't passed out upstairs, but had recorded us on a webcam. It was a little game that Maggie and Dan had going on. What Helen had told me about the house painter, for example, was true. Maggie had got his cock hard by wearing skimpy outfits that showed off her tits and ass. Then Helen and Maggie took him to wherever Dan had hidden his webcam and played with the guy while Dan caught the action on his computer. This usually involved having the guy fuck Helen, but sometimes Maggie would just jerk him off. The reason that they did it secretly is that too many guys have performance anxiety and can't get it up if they know they are being recorded. If they do it secretly, then that's not a problem.

In any event, afterward, Maggie and Dan would fuck while they watched the video.

At first I was pissed about this, but Helen assured me that Dan or Maggie would always disclose to the guy what they had done. If he had a problem with that, then they erased the file. That's why Helen was telling me this. "So, do you want them to erase it?" she asked slowly.

"Fuck no, I don't care," I replied. "At my age and stage in life, what do I have to lose?" Although, as I think back on this incredible story, I wonder if the video is posted on a website somewhere out in cyberspace. If you should happen to come across it, let me know.

feelmore
feelmore
73 Followers
12