Bathtub Pleasures and Pain

Story Info
Pet gets caught pleasuring herself in the bathtub.
1.7k words
4.07
28.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After spending most of the afternoon cleaning the house, I think that its time for me to slip into the Jacuzzi tub. I need to relax and get myself clean and fresh for your arrival home in a few hours. I pull my large t-shirt over my head and slide my thong off; it's my usual outfit for cleaning days. I slide into the warm water of the tub and turn the jets on; my body relaxes instantly in the warmth of the tub.

I lean back stretching my body out and start to think of you, my hands seem to have a mind of their own as they start to softly caress my skin. My fingers tease my nipples into hard nubs making me moan softly; I spread my legs a little further apart and adjust one of the jets so the water teases my cunt. I only wish that you were here right now, your hands and fingers playing with me making me so hot and wet.

My fingers leave my nipples sliding down under water to find my hot cunt, teasing my already hard clit even more bringing me closer to cumming. My moans and pants are increasing in volume as my orgasm is almost about to erupt.

You come home early to surprise me and enter the house walking back towards your office which is next to the master suite only to hear the sounds of my pleasure that you know all too well.

I'm totally lost in the sensation of my impending orgasm that I don't realize that you're standing in the doorway to the bathroom watching this scene unfold. My fingers are rubbing my clit harder, my hips bucking, needing to cum so bad, and I finally push my orgasm over the top and I cum loudly.

I sink back down into the water my body relaxing more in orgasmic bliss, when the serenity is broken with you startling me by saying,

"As hot as that was to watch My pet, you know that you didn't have My permission to cum and you will have to be punished for that."

I can do nothing except tell you,

"Yes Master, I'm sorry. I know that its no excuse but I got caught up in thoughts of you and got carried away. I know that I need to be punished for disobeying you."

You tell me to get out of the tub right away and go lay down on the bed face down. I follow your instructions quickly not even drying myself off walking towards the bed with my eyes downcast.

I know that I've disappointed you and that almost hurts me more than the punishment I'm about to receive. I position myself on the bed as you've commanded and lay down on my stomach spreading my legs wide for you. I can feel the cool air on my wet cunt as it's totally exposed to you with me laying here like this.

You tell me that you're not going to tie me up for my punishment, but if I move at all you will have no choice but to restrain me and I will be punished more for that.

"Yes, Master," I say quietly not wanting to anger you anymore.

I lay there trying to relax and preparing myself for what's about to happen, knowing that you are not pleased.

I feel you hands lightly stroking my ass and then a hard smack lands on my left cheek. Then another hard smack on my right cheek, I whimper quietly trying so hard to be good. The smacks rain down on my ass making my skin hot though my body betrays me as my cunt gets wetter as you spank me. My ass is burning now I don't know how much more I can take it hurts so bad now, but I try to be a good girl and take the punishment I deserve.

I feel two of your fingers enter my dripping cunt your thumb resting my hard clit as you begin to finger fuck me your thumb rubs against my clit. The pleasure you're giving me distracts me from the pain but my body betrays me once more as my hips move involuntarily trying to get your fingers deeper in me.

Suddenly you pull your fingers out of me, I feel the bed shift as you lay down on top of me your weight pushing me more into the bed. The denim of your jeans rubs against the tender red skin of my punished ass making me wince. I can feel your hard cock pushing against my ass thru your jeans.

You whisper in my ear,

"Slut, I told you not to move. Now I'm going to have to tie you up and punish you more."

I know enough not to even try and apologize or say anything now I don't want to make things worse than they already are.

You roll off me quickly, grabbing one of my wrists and flipping me over onto my back. I wince again as my sore ass hits the bed. You get a hold my other wrist pulling my arms above my head and securing them to the permanently attached wrist cuffs on the headboard. Kissing me gently as you leave moving down to the foot of the bed and standing between my legs, you don't even have to tell me to spread them wide for you as you tie my ankles to each of the posts.

You turn around momentarily getting something from your closet and on your return I can see that it's the flogger that you've gotten. You've used it on me once for pleasure but never for punishment, I'm a little frightened by it but I know that you would never hurt me.

You come to the side of the bed first teasing me with the flogger across my stomach making me relax some, and then the first strike lands across my belly the tails biting into my skin. The next strike lands across my stomach again but much harder making me whimper.

My breasts and nipples are your next target the tails striking my hard nipples causing me to moan. You move down to the foot of the bed I can only imagine what's next as you bring the flogger down again and again between my legs the tails landing on my swollen sensitive cunt and hard clit. My breathing becoming ragged as the difference between pain and pleasure becomes a very fine line.

"Do not cum, slut. This is My pleasure not yours," you tell me as you bring the flogger down all over my body the tails leaving little red lines in their path.

I don't know how much more I can handle my skin is on fire all over my body, my cunt is soaked and I need to cum badly.

You drop the flogger and get undressed, freeing your rock hard cock crawling up on the bed and entering my drenched cunt in one hard motion making me moan. You start to fuck me hard reminding me again not I'm not allowed to cum. I need to cum soo badly and try my best not to, trying to think about anything but your hard cock pounding my sore cunt.

"I'm gonna cum, slut," you say as you fuck me even harder growling as you unload your cum into me.

You release me from my bonds and go get some lotion to rub all over me soothing my tender hot skin as you tell me that you're proud of me for taking my punishment so well.

"Thank you, Master," I tell you in a voice sounds worn out from my punishment and your hard fuck.

You kiss me gently and then tell me,

"Hum I guess My pet needs some rest now huh? Well pet, I don't want to have to punish you ever again for cumming without my permission so just as a reminder that you disobeyed me you're going to sleep at my feet tonight. Good night pet."

"Good night Master," I say to you as I get up to move reluctantly down to your feet as you crawl under the covers and settle in for the night.

As you turn out the light, I curl up trying to get comfortable my body sore and my clit throbbing since you didn't allow me to release. As I lay there trying to go to sleep the cool night air makes me shiver keeping you awake, you hand me a blanket.

"Thank you, Master."

I'm grateful that you do still take care of me even when I've been bad. I wrap myself in the blanket, curl up and finally fall asleep.

I awake the next morning feeling very warm and really comfy still sore from my punishment but not all curled up like I was when I went to sleep. I realize as I fully awaken that I'm not at your feet anymore but laying next you, your arms wrapped around me. As I stretch out and move back against you, I try to figure out how I got here.

"Good morning My sweet pet," you tell me as you pull me back closer into you.

"Morning Master. How did I get here? Last thing I remember was going to sleep at your feet last night."

You explain to me that you woke up a couple of hours after you went to sleep and you saw me all curled up at your feet even though you were very proud of my obedience and submissiveness to you, you couldn't stand that I was sleeping at your feet.

Besides that you missed my warmth so you pulled me up next to you without waking me up somehow, took me in your arms and held me close all night and as you fell back to sleep again you thought how lucky you were to have a pet like me.

"Oh Master, well I'm lucky to have a Master like you too," I say to you as I roll onto my back gingerly my body still sore from last night.

You lean down and kiss me softly, mmmmm. We start to make out gently, tenderly our tongues invading each others mouths.

"Mmmm My sweet girl, I just realized that I never allowed you to cum last night. Would you like to?," you whisper in my ear in that sexy voice that makes me wet just hearing it.

Of course I tell you yes and our morning playtime starts.