Bathtub Relaxation

Story Info
He helps her relax with bubbles.
1.7k words
4.48
31.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came home from work early, exhausted, tired, and very cranky. She dragged herself upstairs and began taking off her clothes. She walked through the bedroom, dropping clothes on the floor, not caring where they landed. She reached the bathroom, and stripped off her bra and panties and turned on the water to the huge iron bathtub and poured bubble bath into it. She pulled out some candles from a drawer with some matches and lit them, and then turned off the lights. The seductive scent of the bubble bath wafted through the air. She pulled her hair up high on her head and clipped it, then stepped into the bath water. She turned off the water and laid herself in the tub.

She let herself relax, attempting to relieve some of the tension from her body. She moved the bubbles around in the water, letting the scent of the bathwater and the candles soothe her. The warm water soothed her aching muscles, and finally took a calming breath and closed her eyes and leaned her head back. She lay there for a long time, not knowing how long and not really caring as she felt relaxed for the first time all day.

"Wow." She heard his voice and turned her head toward him.

"Hi." She said softly and smiled at the sight of him.

"Wow." He repeated, leaning against the doorframe with his hands in his pants pockets. She laughed softly at his wide eyes.

"I've been in the tub before you know." She giggled and continued to play with the bubbles that covered her body.

"I know, but to come home to this is..." he raised his eyebrows and leered at her to make her laugh more. He reached up and undid his tie and pulled it off. He then pushed away from the doorframe and walked toward her and crouched beside her. He gently ran his hand over her forehead.

"Headache?" he asked.

"No." she sighed. "Just a bitch of a day and I needed to relax."

"Thank God." He groaned and leaned his forehead against hers. He then kissed her lips softly, running his tongue over her lips. "Can I get in there with you?" he whispered against into her ear.

"Of course you can." She leaned up and kissed him softly. "But you'll smell like a girl." She laughed and flipped bubbles at him.

"I'll risk it." He laughed and stood up and began unbuttoning his shirt and stripping it off.

"You know you could do this to music for me." She laughed and flipped more bubbles at him.

He raised an eyebrow at her and kicked off his shoes and pulled off his belt and went for his zipper. He slid his pants off with his briefs, pulled his socks and slid into the tub behind her and pulled her back against him.

"Mmm you feel good." He whispered into her hair and wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her close to him.

"You feel good too." She whispered and leaned her head back on his shoulder. He ran his hands across her tummy, tickling her lightly. He leaned his head forward and began nibbling at her neck with little kisses. He sucked her earlobe gently into his mouth and ran his tongue over it. She wriggled against him slightly and felt him grow hard against her.

She turned her head and met his lips with hers and kissed him softly. She pushed her tongue into his mouth and moaned softly. She reached up with one hand and held his face while deepening the kiss, opening her mouth wider and stroking his tongue with hers. She felt one hand slide down her tummy and brush between her legs. She pulled her lips slightly away from his.

"Will you do something for me?" she whispered against his lips.

"Of course I will." He licked her lower lip with his tongue. "What do you want me to do?" He moaned as he felt her push his hand down between her thighs. She widened her legs and laid them over his and pushed his hand down, gently guiding his fingers inside her pussy lips. His other hand slid up and cupped her breast, his fingers gently running over her hardening nipple.

"Make love to me?" she whispered, her lips touching his briefly as she spoke.

"Baby, you don't even have to ask." He moaned and kissed her hard on the mouth, pushing his tongue against hers.

She sighed and melted against him, kissing him back, tangling her tongue with his while holding his hands to her. She felt his fingers stroke inside her lips and she moaned into his mouth.

He ran two fingers inside her lips, and pulled at her nipple gently with his other hand. He took his mouth from hers and began kissing her neck, and licking down to her shoulder. He felt her raise up, letting his fingers slide lower. She let her head fall back against his shoulder and moaned as she felt his fingers stroke against her.

"Please." She turned her head and moaned into his ear. "Put your fingers inside me David." She arched her back and her breasts thrust out of the water. His eyes darkened as he saw her nipples, hard and wet, glistening in the candlelight. He slowly stroked her inner lips, dragging them up to her clitoris and circling it gently with a finger around and around. With his other hand he stroked her breast, and pulled gently at her nipple.

She moaned and pushed his hand downward, guiding his fingers to her opening. He gently inserted one finger, slowly sliding it inside her. She clenched around his finger and gasped.

"More." She panted. "Please David, more." She lifted up her hips and felt him pull out his finger and slide two inside her. He leaned his head down and kissed her neck and began sliding his fingers in and out of her, in a gentle rhythm, over and over. He listened to her pant and moan, and wanting to hear more, he placed his thumb over her clitoris and began massaging it slowly in time with his fingers sliding in and out of her.

"David!" she cried out, thrusting her hips upward

"I know baby." He whispered in her ear. "Let go for me." He urged her on, murmuring into her ear. He stroked her more fervently, feeling her clamp down around his fingers. Her hands lay on top of his, no longer guiding, just following his. He watched her bite her lip and moan. He massaged her breast and began thrusting his fingers in faster. "Come on baby. Cum for me." He groaned.

"Oh God." She panted. She arched her back, her body stiffened, her lips parted as she cried out. She mewed like a kitten as she came, holding his hands to her. She collapsed back against him, quivering all over. She rolled her head kissed his neck, licking it with her tongue. She rose up and slid back down, feeling his cock against her back. She smiled against his neck.

He turned his head and kissed her hard on the mouth, sliding both hands up and cupped both breasts in his hands and groaned.

She pulled away from his mouth and rolled over so that she lay on top of him. She slid her body up and felt his cock against her tummy. She smiled at him and ran her fingers over his lips.

She spread her legs over his and slid upward; laying her hands on either side of his face she kissed him gently on the lips.

"Your turn." She whispered against his lips. She rose up and straddled his thighs and reached down and let the back of her fingers glide over the head of his very hard cock. She took his cock in her hand and guided it to her pussy opening, looking into his eyes the whole time, biting down on her lower lip.

"Let me do that." He whispered and wrapped his hand around her neck and kissed her, sucking her lower lip into his mouth.

She moaned and slid the head of his cock into her opening, slick and hot from her orgasm she slid down and took him all inside her at once. She placed her hands on his neck and leaned her forehead against his, gasping into his mouth. She rose upward and let him slide almost all the way out of her and slid back down, listening to him moan. She smiled against his mouth and repeated the movement over and over, whimpering as she rode him and clenched his cock inside her.

He ran his hands over her breasts, licking and kissing her lips over and over. He slid his hands lower to her hips, and urged her to go faster. He felt her hands on his shoulders, bracing herself as she rode him faster and faster. She was so tight, hot, and wet inside, she was driving him crazy. Being inside her felt like heaven to him.

He looked up at her, her eyes closed and her teeth holding her lower lip. She whimpered, and he knew she was close to cumming again. He pulled her head down and kissed her hard, tangling his tongue with hers, stroking it into her mouth in time with her riding him. She was so hot around him; he wasn't going to make it much longer.

"Baby, I'm not gonna last." He whispered against her mouth.

"Me either." She cried out against his mouth and pumped faster, up and down over him, clenching him tight inside her. She wrapped her arms around him and moaned. "I'm gonna cum, David." She whispered into his mouth. She reached over and grabbed the side of the tub and cried out as she started to cum around him.

"Thank God." He moaned and pushed his hips upward. Water splashed everywhere, hitting the floor as he grabbed onto the sides of the tub and thrust himself up into her. He groaned into her mouth and pumped into her hard and came inside her. She moaned and wrapped her arms around him and held onto him.

He fell back against he tub and cradled her against him, panting into her ear. She moaned and laid her head on his shoulder. He stroked her back and they lay there for several moments, calming each other and enjoying the feel of each other.

"That was fun." She giggled.

"Lucky we didn't flood the place." He laughed. He kissed her gently on the ear and hugged her tightly.