Batman and Gotham Sluts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YOU FUCKING CUNT! I CAN"T STOP MYSELF FROM CUMMING ON YOUR PUSSYCAT PUSSY!" Harley screamed at the top of her lungs, her eyes tightly clenched.

"YOU EVIL BITCH! I'M CUMMING ALL OVER YOUR WET SNATCH! IT FEELS SO FUCKING GREAT!" Catwoman hollered, groping her own breasts.

The women came on the other's spasming crevice, waves of massive pleasure overloading nerves and dizzying heads. Their clits brushed one another as their climax shook them, tremors of heaven shooting through them. Cries of happy bliss echoed in the Batcave as the women lost themselves to their summit of gratification.

Eventually, the two lesbian lovers fell from their high. Reluctant to separate, they lied together trying to regain composure in a post-coital state.

"Oh you made me so fucking hot again girls," Ivy revealed, snapping her fingers.

A rumble from beneath the cave floor shook the room, and cracks sporadically appeared on the ground. Small, whip-like vines sprung from the earth, answering to Poison Ivy's call. Selina and Harley struggled as the vines wrapped around their wrists and ankles, lifting them. The vines spread the girls' limbs outward and the naked females hung suspended in the air, facing Batman and Ivy.

"What the fuck are you doing Ivy?" Selina angrily growled.

"Let us go, you bitch," Harley Quinn spat.

Poison Ivy slowly lifted her frame off Batman's penis. The member flopped out of her snatch, and Ivy managed to keep all of his semen inside her pussy. Batman heaved, breathing deeply and laying in a near comatose condition.

Ivy made her way to the hanging women and halted in front of them.

"I don't want there to be any misunderstanding. My influence matters greatly," Ivy glared.

With a flick of Ivy's wrist, the vines holding Catwoman flipped her body upside down. Ivy motioned again and the shackled women were brought to face each other. Selina struggled uselessly as her face was positioned at Harley's damp pussy, and Selina's hot entrance was near Harley's mouth. Ivy grinned as she blew another intoxicating scent towards the girls.

Cozy warmth suddenly washed over Selina and Harley, and the vaginas in front of them seemed infinitely more delicious than a few seconds before. The two women stuck out their tongue towards the womanhood in their face happily, as desire overtook them. Selina tickled Harley's clit as she hung upside down, and Harley wrapped her mouth over Selina's slit.

"They always give in," Ivy said to herself.

The green woman motioned to Batman to join her near Selina and Harley's version of a sixty-nine.

Bruce stood with a hazy state of mind, and walked to the woman he had just finished impregnating. He turned his gaze to the passionate women in front of him. He marveled as Selina licked and Harley sucked. Ivy tuned to the Dark Knight, and pointed at Catwoman.

"I want you to stick your big fuck-stick up her pretty ass," she commanded.

Bruce felt compelled by an invisible force, and made his way behind Selina. Ivy used her powers to flip the women, Harley now engaged in upside down cunnilingus. Bruce looked down at Selina's pear-shaped rear, and reached out.

The World's Greatest Detective parted the supple cheeks to reveal her small asshole. The sight of the tiny orifice made him erect, and he pressed his engorged head against the opening. Catwoman's eyes widened as she felt the Bruce's broad tip, but she continued to ravenously lap at Harley's cunt.

Batman pushed on the small hole, and with great force he parted the tight walls. Shouts came from Selina's throat, but they were muffled into Harley's snug snatch. Harley Quinn giggled in pleasurable glee as vibrations rocked her body.

Bruce's cock was hugged with an iron-like grip as he tunneled into Selina's asshole. He pushed inch after inch into her bowels, and the woman squirmed as she was violated. Tears filled her eyes, but she felt compelled to continue orally pleasuring Harley. When Bruce fit his member fully inside Selina, he started to thrust his hips.

"This ass is so tight!" he exclaimed, grabbing hold of her sides as he kept thrusting.

Catwoman took her punishment, but never broke her good work on Harley. The immense invader of her rear entrance fucked roughly, and she felt as if her insides would tear. Loud slapping sounds echoed in the cave as her bum and Bruce's pelvis hit each other. Regardless of the pain, she crept closer and closer to yet another orgasm.

Sounds of excitement escaped Harley, a warning of her climax as well.

"Look at all of you. You disgust me. You will do anything I tell you to," Ivy chided.

A small clump of vegetation sprung from the ground behind Harley's back, and Ivy used it as a stepping stool. Facing Harley's back, Ivy reached up to her two enormous, upside down ass lobes, and parted them. Her asshole was far past the ass cheeks, but Ivy didn't let that deter her.

"I'm going to lick your asshole Harley, and I want you to cum incredibly hard," Ivy ordered.

Ivy stuck her face past Harley's large ass, and her face disappeared. She reached her tongue out and found the tiny butthole Harley possessed. Ivy enthusiastically licked the sphincter and discovered the wonderful taste, while Harley shouted in surprise directly on Selina's cunt.

All four bodies were engaged in lustful acts, their bodies all ridiculously sexy and sweaty. Batman felt his balls tighten as he pummeled Catwoman's butt, and readied his cum. Harley and Selina prepared to reach their limit, and they sucked harder than previously on each other.

"Your tight ass is making me cum, Selina!" Bruce yelled as his rock-hard penis began to contract.

Harley Quinn and Selina Kyle crossed the precipice simultaneously, each cumming on the other's mouth. Their cries of ecstasy rippled through their wet snatches, and they got a mouthful of lady juice. Harley loved Ivy's ass licking as she came, and clenched her butt over her green face. Selina's cries were especially throaty, as globs of Bruce's semen fired into her.

The sex act of debauchery simmered down, and all parties involved separated, Harley and Selina still wrapped in vines. Ivy snapped her fingers and her tentacle-like plants dropped the exhausted women. The sated people had only a moment to rest. Ivy stood in front of them.

"You sluts get on all fours. Raise those asses in the air. You can't disobey and you know it," Ivy said, her powers still affecting them.

Selina got on her hands and knees and stuck her tight butt high in the air. Harley responded in kind to her left, her plump rear swaying slightly as she lifted it.

Poison Ivy moved to Selina's left, and knelt. She slowly bent over on all fours, displaying her round butt pleasingly as she did. The green woman spread her cheeks to show Bruce her tiny hole, beckoning him to come closer. The lineup of asses was beautiful, and Bruce could not resist.

The Dark Knight got on his knees in front of the jade bum, his phallus already rising to the occasion. A whimper of anticipation came from Ivy as she felt his manhood tease her entrance, and she took the initiative.

Ivy thrust her hips back onto the powerful pillar.

A second of silence fell as her tiny hole expanded way too quickly.

"YOU FUCKING ASS STRETCHER! HOLY SHIT!" Ivy screamed as her ass was assaulted.

"Now you know how we feel!" Harley giggled, knowing Ivy actually loved her pain.

Batman grabbed her firm ass and welcomed the tight sheath around him. Ivy's anal walls tightly gripped him all the way from tip to base. She squirmed on the long dick, but soon accommodated to its immensity.

"I bet you love the feel of my venus ass trap, don't you?" Ivy asked over her shoulder.

"It is so damn tight, Ivy! Tighter than your cunt," Bruce admitted as he enjoyed her anal cavity.

Bruce held onto Ivy's bubble butt as she backed into him, his shaft disappearing into her warm depths. Ivy pulled her cavern away to the tip of the engorged head, and plunged back down the thick trunk. She rhythmically repeated her butt-fucking, loving every second.

As Batman's head hit far up her bowels, she yelped in pleasurable pain.

"YOUR GIANT DICK UP MY BUTT IS GOING TO MAKE ME CUM!" she yelled, her body's muscles locking in place.

Ivy's orgasm hit her like a brick wall. Her full asshole wrapped even more tightly around Bruce's dick as she came. Her body involuntarily shuddered as waves of ecstasy shot through her. As she rode her climax, Bruce started his.

"I CAN'T HOLD IT!" he blurted out, his orgasm beginning.

Bruce launched his first rope of sperm into Ivy's asshole, backing her up thoroughly. Ivy gleefully laughed as Batman's semen filled her, making her orgasm harder. Bruce fired multiple shots of thick spunk in her rear end, coating it completely. The two climbed down from their heaven, and Ivy gave a command.

"Now, defile them. I don't want to be accused of selfishness," she said, pointing to Harley and Selina.

Batman, still erect, moved to Catwoman and stuck his member in her tight pussy. Selina let out a surprised gasp as she was taken from behind.

"You dirty fucker! Your cock is covered in Ivy's ass! It feels so fucking good," Catwoman shouted as her snatch was stuffed.

Batman drilled his prick into the slender woman, pounding away at her frame. The view of her ass was spectacular as she was bent over. Batman leaned over and moved his hands to her underside, groping at her large breasts. Selina smiled as he kneaded her tit flesh and fucked her simultaneously. Looking at the two lovers have sex made Harley jealous.

"Don't you ignore me, Bats," Harley pouted, sticking out her lower lip.

Batman removed himself from Selina and went to Harley's amazingly plump butt. Knowing she wanted his thick log in her tight cunt, he pressed it deeply into her tiny butthole.

"OH FUCK! I REMEMBER THIS!" she cried, loving her unexpected invasion.

As Batman pounded away at Harley's taboo cavern, Selina scooted over to the two enraptured people. Catwoman skillfully slinked under Harley's body, and began to lick at the now familiar clitoris. Harley began to gasp in bliss as Catwoman extended her legs upward, and wrapped them around Harley's face.

Ivy looked on as the threesome progressed, becoming wet as she did. The jade goddess walked near Selina's butt, and knelt until her face was directly in front of it. Her hands parted the lovely cheeks, and Ivy stuck her tongue on the tasty asshole. Selina made a throaty sound which vibrated through Harley, all while Bruce pounded the big butt with his rod.

Bruce pulled away from Harley's ass and stuck his prick into her wet crevice. As the dick pushed into Harley's cunt, his large balls hit Catwoman in the face. Selina took the abrupt surprise as a sign, and massaged Batman's sack with a free hand as he pummeled Harley's cunt.

"I bet you are all so close to cumming. I want you to do it," Ivy said, pulling herself away from Selina's asshole.

Selina and Harley tensed up, knowing what Ivy said was true. The ecstasy boiling in their southern regions was too much to hold back. The women's bodies became still, simmering in the heat of the moment. Then they exploded in complete passion.

Selina Kyle and Harley Quinn reached orgasm, their bodies receiving signals of immense pleasure. Batman thrust his hips as deeply as he could into Harley as she came, and Harley sucked tightly on Selina's pussy. It seemed like minutes before they came down from pure euphoria.

Poison Ivy pressed her back to the cave floor and spread her legs, revealing her wet crevice.

"Right here, Batman," she ordered, tapping above her entrance.

Bruce pulled himself away from Harley's warmth, and moved to Ivy. He slapped his broad head against her clit, causing her shudder. As his tip teased her, Selina and Harley moved to the two. Selina grabbed the mass of flesh that was Ivy's right breast, and Harley took hold of the left. The women pushed her perfect nipples past their mouths, and they sucked ravenously. Ivy gasped as Bruce then shoved his thickness into her.

"Yes! That's right! Fuck me, while these two bitches suck on my titties!" Ivy elatedly yelled.

Bruce drove as far as he could up Ivy's warm and wet cunt. Her walls covered him in a cozy grip, beckoning his cum forth. Harley and Selina massaged the sides of Ivy's massive mammaries as they tongued the incredible green nipples. The foursome was an organic manifestation of pure sexual need, and it all went according to Ivy's desires.

"Oh I'm going to finish all over your huge cock, Batman. I'M CUMMING!" Ivy screamed, pushing Harley and Selina's faces' into her breasts.

Lust inside Ivy exploded as a tsunami of euphoric feelings washed over her. Her toes curled tightly and her grip on the hair of Harley and Selina was iron-like. The green villainess shouted into the cave air as she rode her climax to the fullest, feeling every nuanced quirk and kick. It was certainly the most intense orgasm she had ever felt, and she knew more were in her near future.

After minutes of orgasming on Bruce's pillar, Ivy pushed herself off him and knelt on the cave floor. Harley and Selina followed suit, knowing her idea.

"Stand up and cum on our titties. Blow your fat load over our big boobs. Coat our breasts in your semen. Do it now," Ivy said, cupping her enormous chest globes.

Bruce stood and jerked his slick shaft. He looked down at all three women, who were holding up their breasts and sticking out their tongues for him. The naked women wanted him to cover them in his seed, and he thought it rude to deny their wish. Bruce clenched his teeth as he felt his testicles tighten.

"Take my load you evil bitches," he snarled.

Bruce cannoned a stream of pearly jizz directly onto Ivy's face, which began dripping down to her huge tits. He turned his second shot toward Harley, drenching her in sticky fluid. Selina caught his third shot in her mouth, which she let cascade down to her big baps. Bruce fired wave after wave, a seemingly continuous river of sperm, onto the women, coating their breasts in white wetness.

The girls giggled and smiled as he drenched them in spunk. They played with their tits, palming the semen into their skin, and licking it off their fingers. The women turned to kiss one another, faces covered, as Bruce blasted more seed over them. It seemed like minutes before his torrent stopped.

"I think we are going to have to live here. This is going to be a daily occurrence," Ivy whispered as the three women collapsed in a pool of cum.

12