Batman: Cat's Cradle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Dick breathed, his hips beginning to pump like a malfunctioning machine without his consent, his cock pushing and pulling within Selina's cleavage. "I wanna come—I wanna come all over you."

"Does Barbara let you come in her face?"

Dick shook his head dumbly.

"Have you ever come in someone's face?"

"No, I'm... a feminist."

Selina laughed. "Well, I'm a whore. And I love having cum all over my face. In my mouth. Everywhere." She reached around her breasts to her nipples, pinching and twisting them between her fingers. "Fuck my tits, Dick. Really fuck them."

She felt a little pulse of precum squirt from his slit. With a laugh, she threw her arms around his hips, clasping his naked ass, hugging herself tightly to his body. "And come right in my face!"

Dick nodded, as obedient and as eager as a puppy, grabbing her by her shoulder, her short hair, and thrusting his cock so far into her cleavage that it nearly disappeared from sight. She hugged him tighter, kissing the abs rippling under the faint mist of hair across his belly, and feeling his cock slide between the two of them in the valley of her breasts.

Even with her impressive bust, he was so big and so hard that his swollen head slid up to poke her chin. She purred hotly and lowered her mouth to lick at his cockhead with a darting tongue every time it emerged from between her breasts. Dick was groaning.

"Do you like that?" Selina asked brazenly, feeling the heat coming off his prick as it came within millimeters of her open mouth. "Is it even better than fucking Barbara? Is fucking my tits like fucking her cunt, only better?"

"Yes!" he barked, straining with every flicker of her tongue across his dripping slit. "It's so much better, you're so much better!"

Selina laughed triumphantly. "And you taste so good." As much as it pained her, she let go of his ass to push her breasts together once more, trapping his cock so she could lean down and swirl her tongue all the way around his blazing head. A fresh wave of precum erupted right onto her tongue. She savored it, trusting him to hold still as she let go of her tits and instead grabbed hold of his balls. "These bad boys feel very hot, Dick, very full. Are you going to come a lot? The way you do with Barbara?"

"Even more!" he gritted out, now helpless not to shove his throbbing cock upward, Selina unable to hold it even by squeezing her breasts together as tight as she could. She licked at his glistening abs, the sweat sparkling on her tongue as he fucked her tits hard and fast, his fingers biting painfully into her scalp and arm.

She looked up at him, seeing his heroically stoic visage now twisted with lust, full of hunger. "Come on my face! Shoot all that cum over my fucking face! I want it dripping off me for days!"

"I will!"

"On my fucking face!"

"I'll come all over your fucking face!"

He was fucking as fast as he could, Selina was holding her tits as tight as she could. She could feel his cock getting bigger, getting harder, getting longer—and finally, as stiff as an iron bar, staying exactly as it was.

Just as he was ready to shoot, Selina pulled away, grabbing his cock at the base and squeezing it with a tight fist. Dick groaned like he'd been gutshot, his cum trapped inside him, his orgasm tamped down with lock and chain. His face was bright red, his hair dripping with sweat. He looked down at her in confusion with wild eyes.

"I didn't say Simon Says."

"Please, Selina, please—"

She let go of his cock—slightly less huge than it'd been before—now simply rolling her fingers over it like she needed something to occupy her hands. "I don't think we should be on a first name basis, you being the one to haul me into jail and all. Not a very friendly thing to do."

"Please, Selina, I'm so sorry, I'll do anything to make it up to you..."

"I think you should call me Mistress. We'll think up a suitable name for you later. Nightwing. Sounds like a serial killer. Now, I'm sure even a closet case like Barbara can't resist having that big cock between her legs, but I'll bet she doesn't let you fuck her in the ass. Does she?"

"No."

"No, what?" Selina asked, rubbing more briskly at his cock, keeping him on the edge, making sure he couldn't go soft.

"No, Mistress."

"Do you know how?" The last thing she needed was another date who thought that any orifice in her body was just like a hole in the pillow, and could just be shoved into without a second thought.

"Yes, Mistress. When I dated Starfire, she let me."

"Well, there's a surprise. Alright, Dick, you've fucked my great, big tits. Now it's time to fuck my tight little ass." Selina stood, turning around to shuck off the catsuit that was hanging off her anyway, presenting her ass. She knew it was wonderfully round, and looked even better without the leather hugging it. As tight as it was, her catsuit couldn't capture the fabulous cleft of her buttocks, the sweet slope down to her tight pink pucker that Dick was now graced with.

More feline than any, Selina laid down on all fours upon the bathroom mat, preening her ass up for his inspection. She loved doing this in a bathroom. It made it feel even filthier, even seedier, even more wrong.

"Mistress says fuck me in the ass."

Dick lowered himself down onto her naked body, kissing her neck breathlessly as his well-lubricated cock slid up and down her crack. His hands felt at all of her body like he was studying a priceless artifact, skating over her breasts and the precum he'd spilled across their curves.

Selina moaned, her cunt already tingling, and pushed her pert ass up against his groin, his cock full of hot blood, his balls full of hotter semen. "Mistress says fuck me in the ass now."

"I don't want to hurt you," Dick said, his voice full of his marveling at her shapely body, the feel of her smooth skin.

"But I do. Mistress says hurt me. Hurt me with your big fucking cock!"

Groaning, Dick retreated to her ass, giving its buoyant curve a quick kiss as if begging forgiveness, then kneading the cheeks open, spitting on her sphincter. He rubbed it in with his tongue, lubricating her as he pried her cheeks further and further apart.

"You know," Selina said, "Batman never fucked me in the ass either..."

Then she screamed as Dick fucked into her asshole, her tightness painful for both of them. He had pushed all but half of his tremendous prick inside her in the first go, and it was one of the most painful things Selina had ever felt, his thick manhood seeming to tear into her. Tears welled in her eyes, and as he withdrew, his engorged cock pulled agonizingly at her rectum.

"You're too tight," Dick groaned, trying to escape.

"Don't stop!" Selina fired back. "Mistress says don't stop for anything!"

And, with a choked moan, Dick fucked into her for the second time.

Now Selina was more prepared, biting her lip as he impaled her. It was not nearly as painful as the first time. Still, a trickle of blood ran from the dent her teeth made in her lip. A third thrust shook her, made her scream, but his cock was sliding much easier into her asshole, giving Dick a lot of satisfaction. He fucked into her, relentlessly, a fourth time.

Selina was blocking out the pain now. Just feeling the enormous cock in her ass. It felt very good.

"Barbara never let me," Dick was moaning, frustration pouring out of him as he took her harder and faster. "Barbara never let me and it feels so good—Christ, Mistress—your tits-!"

He crushed down on her, Selina's arms and legs giving way so she fell flush to the bathroom floor, feeling the carpet on her pussy, the cold tile under her face. Dick reached under her, grabbing at her tits, holding onto them tightly as he fucked into her. They filled his hands, burned at his palms. He kissed her, he fucked her in the ass, he squeezed her tits.

Selina knew there was no hope of keeping this going. She would come in a matter of seconds. All that was left was to make it feel as good as it could. She reached down, underneath his pistoning cock, and played with her clit. Willfully making it too much for her to take.

"Fuck me, fuck me!" she screamed, drooling onto the linoleum, feeling she'd set a hallmark in depravity.

"Yes, Mistress!" Dick shouted back, his balls slapping against her pert ass like a paddle, her cunt pulling tight at her own fingers, her juices leaking out onto the floor like pollution from the vile act they were committing. "But you have to say it!"

Selina could feel his cock swelling in her ass, see fireworks going off in her eyelids. "Mistress says—" Her pussy sucked at her hand, juices flooded down to darken the carpet. "Come for me!"

With an absolute roar, Dick pulled out of her. He didn't have to stroke himself once before a blot of cum fired from his prick, landing as far as the back of Selina's neck. Then he grabbed hold of it, stroking out load after load of cum to coat Selina's back. Selina felt the hot splashes all over her, down to her ass, but she was too wrapped up in her own climax to notice. She barely realized that Dick had fallen forward onto her, landing in a dozen puddles of his own cum, the spunk cooling and congealing as he laid panting over her.

Selina breathed deeply as she relaxed, the jism smearing between them as he held her close, running off them and onto the mat. She'd have to throw it out.

"Now let's wash you off," she said, nodding to the shower. "Dirty boy."

It had a nice ring to it.

12