Battle of the Babes Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing hold of Victoria's nipple, Apple pinches hard, pulling on it some before giving it a harsh twist. The reaction is instantaneous. Vicky's knees wobble as she utters a cross between a scream and a moan. Feeling as though she's on the right track, Apple twists the other way and again, Victoria cries out. However, John and Flasher see what Apple can't; the accompanying look of bliss on Victoria's face.

Blinking to clear her vision, Apple gives Victoria's nipple another wrench, now starting to grow hot and pant. Victoria nearly collapses as her pain and pleasure centres are hot-wired simultaneously, but she still stays bridged over Apple. It would take a lot more of that to get her to even think about submitting.

Panting heavily now as her vision blurs in and out of focus uncontrollably, Apple gives Victoria's nipple another painful twist, tugging in desperation to try a break her opponents resolve. She rewarded as Vicky's knees finally give way, but Apple is no better off now than she was before. No longer supporting herself at all, Vicky's entire body lies onto of Apple's as dead weight.

Apple tries to inhales and only manages to get a faint whiff of stale air before ending up with a mouthful of Vicky's breast. Thoughts' moving like treacle, Apple knows that she has to find a way to escape. She couldn't pass out, lest Vicky put her in a scissors hold of her own. A scissors hold! Calling on her last reserves of energy, Apple puts the squeeze back on Vicky's ribs in sporadic agonising bursts.

As Apple's legs clamp back around her waist, Victoria snaps out of her stupor, but she's now in no position to defend herself. As her hips rise up shakily, John notices a hint of moisture between his wife's legs. He leans forward engrossed; Apple's ministrations had really done a number on her and now she was headed for a landslide victory over Victoria.

Victoria bites her lip as another clench from Apple reels her further back to reality. Sobered up, she thinks to herself, 'This little pipsqueak can't have much fight left in her...' Another squeeze interrupts her train of thought for a few seconds, 'Urgh... All I have to do is ride out these...' She winces as another, stronger, more desperate squeeze constricts her ribcage, 'For two or three more squeezes and then she should be out like a light.'

Buried under Victoria, Apple is fighting her own uphill battle. Sweat drips profusely off of her face; she thinks to herself, 'This saggy old cow can't take much more of this...' Her chest strains as she tried to take another breath and ended up sucking on tit-flesh again, 'All I have to do is stay conscious...' she pants, her breath growing shallow between the humid confines of Victoria's cleavage, 'And then if I could just get one good squeeze on her I know she'll submit.'

Apple flexes hard, calling on the last of her rapidly draining strength to tighten the grip of her thighs around Victoria's waist. Already on the ropes from Apples unwitting pain and pleasure combo, Victoria pants as the smaller girls legs continuously constrict around her waist. Wincing, she looks over to John who perks up in amazement. "Ah! I... I- ah! I sub-" but before she can say anymore, Apple undoes her scissors grip and begins to kick frantically to dislodge Victoria.

A muffled, but clearly audible scream emanates from under Vicky's breasts and Apple places her feet on Vicky's stomach, pushing her off. Gasping for air as she hurriedly crawls out from beneath the larger girl, quickly getting to her feet. She didn't even take a moment to chide or reprimand her opponent, instead panting heavily to catch her breath.

Likewise, Victoria still somewhat winded from Apple's kick, remained kneeling and clutching her tortured ribs. There was no energy to spare for witty banter or grandstanding, after a solid twenty minutes of back and forth it had come down to the wire. Both women eye each other warily; the match nearing it close and both of them are exhausted. Victoria's mountainous strength has been sapped and Apple's lightning speed has been stalled. John and Flasher glance up at one another briefly and nod, whatever happened next would decide the match.

12