Battle of Wills Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

"OK, but if we do this, we will have no children. I can't subject a child to life as a monster." He whispered.

Belinda flinched. However, he was her other half and she refused to let him go. "I won't lie. I want babies. I want them with you. But I agree to never have a child as long as you take me with you."

Stork froze as he recognized her for who she was. He could not take her from their family.

Moving to her side, and holding her hands in his, Stork lifted her chin.

"Belinda, let's go home. We have an announcement." The two returned to the house.

Everyone was relieved and surprised; Stork was not hiding, no longer covering his face.

Matthias rushed forward hugging his brother then he recognized Belinda as Stork's mate. The small coven celebrated and Anton congratulated the couple. He was genuinely happy for this shy young man. Everyone was happy. Griffin even pretended to be perturbed because Belinda was off the market.

Anton smiled and congratulated the new couple. Stork was surprise, because the elder vampire did not flinch at his appearance.

Hugging his daughter, once more, Anton vanished back home. The brothers were concerned, and he assured them that Valkyre and Matthias were fine. Everyone relaxed, and life went on.

Epilogue

A year later, they were visiting home and of course, Felicity and Gustiban were expecting twins. Rhyannon and Warren also had a new son.

Stork and Belinda were taking a trip. Anton suggested it because he could see that the young couple needed time together. Also, he had heard rumors of a planned attack. It would be best if Stork was out of the country.

Unbeknownst to Matthias, Gustiban, and his other family and cove members. Anton had already contacted a friend and this friend agreed to watch out for them. He also suspected that if Stork could find acceptance when he went on vacation, then maybe he could heal. Besides, he liked Stork. He knew he and Belinda would love the Highlands.

Matthias and Valkyre waited and that night as everyone fellow-shipped, she and Matthias stood. Matthias stood behind his beautiful Valkyre, caressing his unborn son. Gus and Felicity were so excited for them as was everyone else. "We have chosen a name. His name will be Astredon." Matthias looked at his brother, and saw his eyes glisten. When they were boys, Stork shared a secret with him. He never wanted kids, but if he ever had a son he would name him Astredon. Stork stopped breathing, and secretly, Belinda's heart broke a little bit more. She would never be a mother. She had to accept it, but Matthias was giving his son the name his brother selected. For that she should feel grateful. Everyone cheered. Each person congratulated the new parents and the celebration lasted into the night.

Anton noticed the sadness that Belinda masked. He saw how Stork held her a little bit tighter. He knew the decision to remain childless hurt both of them, yet he understood why Stork was so adamant. Anton had to do something to take away the sadness, so he walked over and sat with them. Stork was curious as the elder vampire talked with his wife. He knew she hurt, but he also knew how cruel the world was when you were different. If I could be normal, I'd give her my child, but I'm a monster. The world would see our baby as a monster. I can't do that to my child. he thought. Then Belinda laughed at something Anton said, and Stork relaxed. Anton pulled Belinda into a comforting embrace. "Listen, miracles happen. Go on your vacation, and enjoy. I promise you things always work out."

Belinda smiled, and thanked him. Stork shook his hand, and everyone bid each other farewell. Valkyre and Matthias retired to their suite. She smiled, and Matthias laughed. "You know, I am going to make sure my son has the know how to deal with bossy women." He stated, kissing his mate that glowed. To him she was absolutely beautiful.

"No worries, he is a Svennick after all. We are all tough." Valkyre laughed. "Besides, with us as parents, who would dare give Astredon a hard time."

Matthias laughed, and Valkyre knew that was a sound she wanted to hear for eternity.

The night sky was clear and crisp. The moon shone brightly, as all was right in the world.

*****

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed Val and Matt's story.

THE END (For Now)

I hope you enjoyed this installment. I will add another part to the series when I have a chance to finish it. IR2R

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers
12