Battle Scars Ch. 02

Story Info
The wounded begin to heal.
1.7k words
4.71
27.6k
14

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 09/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

Anne pulled me to her and I held her for a while, her head against my chest.

"I smell like airline upholstery and somebody else's sweat. Will you take me to the shower, Pooh?"

"Sure. Come with me," I said, backing off the bed. I held her hands as she knee-walked to me and stood.

"I'd love to." She answered with a smile, her head tilted slightly. I led her to the bathroom.

"All I've got in here is guy stuff, would you like me to go get your bags?"

"Would you mind? I've got a little shampoo and other stuff in the smaller of the two. First, though, would you describe the room to me, so I don't fall into the toilet?"

"Oh, yeah, Sorry." I took her shoulders and turned her so that her back was facing the wall. "The bathroom is about twenty feet long. The toilet is at three o'clock, inside an alcove with a pocket door. The door opens from right to left, and it's closed now. The sinks are along the right wall at one o'clock, and the bathtub is straight ahead at twelve o'clock. The shower is at ten o'clock and it doesn't have a threshold, so you can walk right in. it is separated from the rest of the bathroom by a glass partition, but no door. At nine o'clock is a steam room door. Straight ahead is a long bench, oriented from twelve to six o'clock."

"Man, if the bathroom is like this, the rest of the house must be awesome!

"It's pretty nice, I guess. It's way too big for me, though. I better go get your stuff. I'll be back in a sec. The garage isn't far." As I left, Anne was stepping carefully toward the bench, her hands sweeping from side to side. It reminded me that I should get her cane out of the truck as well.

I pattered down the hallway toward the bathroom, my bare feet noisy on the warm dark walnut floor. I knocked on the bathroom door with my free hand.

"Come in."

Anne was naked, her arms akimbo at her sides, a slightly vexed look on her face. "How many knobs does this frickin' shower have anyway?" she asked, holding her hands out in an expression of frustration.

I was speechless. The little Annie from my childhood was gone, and in her place was a different woman. She still wasn't much more than five feet tall, but the captivity and injury had not been kind to her. Her hair was dull, it's auburn gone nearly black. Her hipbones were quite pronounced and I could see her ribs gliding beneath her skin as she breathed. Her breasts had always been average sized, but her thinness emphasized their size and they lay like nearly empty sacks on her chest. She was trembling slightly, and her cheeks were wet with tears. I must have taken nerves of steel to stand up like that. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

Is it possible for a heart to break with anguish and explode with love at the same time?

Yes, it is.

2

I dropped the bag on the bench and swept past Ann into the shower. I turned on the heat lamp in the ceiling and started all six of the upper showerheads. I took her by the shoulders and led her into the shower, adjusting the sprays so that she didn't drown.

"David, you dope, you're getting soaked! You forgot to take off your clothes!"

"I didn't forget. I didn't want to take advantage." I said.

"I need to hold onto you. It's kind of disorienting in here, what with all the water coming from all around, OK?"

I stripped off and put my wet clothes in the bathtub. Grabbing her soap and shampoo and other girl stuff from her bag, I headed back in.

Her face was toward the heat lamp in the ceiling.

"Is that the sun I feel?"

"No, love, it's a heat lamp. It's about 11:00 pm, remember? There is a skylight up there, but the sun only shines directly through it in the mid-afternoon. If it's OK, I'm gonna wash you, OK?"

"I was hoping you would. A lot. Did you say 'Love' Pooh?"

"Yeah. You got a problem with that?"

"Nope. I just like hearing it."

I put some wash lotion on my fuzzy thingy and began to scrub her neck and shoulders. Ann crossed her arms over her tummy and stood still. I put my left hand beside her and placed it on her hip to steady her while I washed her soft, pretty boobs. One of her hands slowly dropped until it covered mine. I felt her explore for a while, and then the other hand joined in. One hand held my index finger, the only one remaining, and the other held my thumb.

"Is there anything at all the bastards didn't hurt on you?" she asked quietly.

"Nothing that you don't know about now, my love. Now turn around. I need to do some more cleanup."

I got down on my knees and turned her around to face toward the river rock wall of the shower and began to scrub her back. Her hands explored the stone.

"It's warm. I expected it to be cold. Is this river rock?" she asked.

"Yeah. It's from the Rogue River up by Shady Cove. It's warm because I had it included in the Hydronic heat system when I had the house built. The whole place is heated with hot water circulated through the floors, and in this case as well as the steam room and the other showers, just behind the stone. Spread your legs."

As she did, I slid the wash fuzzy between her legs and washed her butt. It was adorable, and made me think happy thoughts.

"Would you like me to shave your legs, Annie?"

"Actually, I can do it, if you'd rather not."

"Well, I'm already here, and I don't have a lot of gauze around to stop you from bleeding to death from the nicks."

She turned around and smacked the top of my head and said, "Asshole," with a smile. "Just for that you have to shave my pits, too."

"No problem. Anyplace else need pruning?"

"I don't know. I've never shaved anywhere else." She was blushing.

I got my shaving cream and got to work on her pits first, which didn't take long. I had her sit on a stone ledge built into the wall of the shower to do her legs. For such a short person, her legs were enticingly delicate, and the looked great without several weeks of hair growth. I put my hands on her knees when I was done and pushed them apart. Ann put her tiny hands on my shoulders for balance.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked.

"No. Go ahead, if you'd like to," she breathed.

I lathered her mound and began to shave, changing blades after a little while. Her dark red pubic hair was sparse to begin with, and it didn't take long to clean her up. I put a finger inside each outer lip to hold them firm while I shaved them, and noticed that her breathing had quickened. Her pussy was just a tiny crease; no inner lips were visible at all.

Ann leaned over and whispered into my ear, "I don't think that part of me is clean yet. You need to do a better job."

I squirted some body wash on my hand and began to move it in circles around her mound, occasionally moving inside her lips. Her hips began to circle lazily around on the bench as her breathing turned to shallow panting. I found her little clit, nearly buried in the fleshy joining at the top of her crease and began to flick it and push on it like a little button.

As I slid a finger into her, I was astonished to find my way partially blocked!

"Careful there, Pooh. That's unexplored territory. Unh, that's good. Keep rubbing right, UHH! THERE. OH yeah... Oh, oh, oh, gonnacumm...gonnacumm...NOW!

She jerked and shuddered, and then fell against my shoulder. She started to laugh.

"Whoa, fuck! That's a lot more fun with help. Can we do that again?"

3

"Annie! Are you a virgin?"

"Yup. As the song goes, 'Savin my love for you'. It was close there in Africa, but I got lucky. Hey, it's my turn to wash you now, OK?"

"I'm not done with the front part, yet. You have to wait."

"Nothing to see there folks, just move along," she joked.

"I'll be the judge of that." I said, kneeling again, then sucking one pendulous breast into my mouth, I applied just a little suction to the end. I flicked the tiny nipple with my tongue, and Ann inhaled sharply, while beating gently on my head with both hands. Her face was pointed over my shoulder, and her eyebrows were arched in surprise.

"Oh, fuck, Pooh! That's just real nice. That's really, really nice. Do that some more!"

I cupped the other breast with my hand and squeezed it gently, and then slid my one-fingered hand down and plugged my thumb into her pussy. I slid my index finger around her rosebud a couple of times, and slid it in a little. Her hips started to corkscrew, and she began to make a high keening noise with each exhale. I pinched my finger and thumb together and slid both in and out more quickly.

"Eeee, oooo. Ohhhh. Oh David! Oh David! Oh God! Oh shiiiiiiiit! Cumming againnnnnnnnOHH!"

She exploded on me and collapsed across my shoulder. My lower hand felt a sudden gush of heat as she came. I just kneeled there, with this tiny woman draped across my shoulder as she shook and shuddered.

"Oh, boy!" Ann said with a beaming smile. "I hope you don't have anything to do tomorrow, because I think you've created a little monster, Pooh. OK, you've put this off as long as you can, mister. It's my turn to play with your goodies. I'm just going to start right in, but remember, I've never done any of this before, so you're gonna have to advise me. Hand me the soap and the fuzzy thing."