Battlefield Ch. 01

Story Info
A Mildly Dominant Scotsman looks for love with an Irish lass
2.6k words
4.27
22.4k
21

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chiangku
chiangku
82 Followers

This story is based on reality with a few twists to add spice and juice it up. It contains bondage, Domination, submission, spanking, oral and penetrative sex, mind games, abuse, non-consensual sex, redemption and healing. Nothing loath, my dear readers, but some elements may be beyond what some consider BDSM, and if you do feel this exceeds the boundaries, then you have been warned beforehand. Proceed At Your Own Risk, for silly Anonymous Comments art Crunchy and taste good with Ketchup.


"One minute it's love and then it turns into a battlefield." - Jordin Sparks, Battlefield

Dragon was bored, again. It has been two months since his last sub had left for a different experience and he was itching to play and enjoy the feel of a warm female body with him. He considered calling Charlene, but she had told him that she didn't play the way he liked to, so although they remained friends with some benefits, she wasn't into his kink. Hell with it, he dialled her number, and she was free, so Charlene drove over to his house to spend the evening, and possibly the night with him.

Charlene was 5 foot nothing in socks, round in all the right places, with fiery red hair that just touched the top of her butt, and cute as a button, to Dragon's eyes anyways. She could also put on a wicked Irish accent, which when combined with his natural Scottish brogue, could keep the two of them in stitches for hours on end.

He opened the door as she locked her jeep and she charged up the walk to grab him in a big hug and a solid kiss that brooked no disagreement. She took a look at him and tsked as she noticed that his hair was getting long again and looked unruly.

"You're nae taking very good care of yourself, me fine Scot." She said with an Irish lilt to her voice that made it sound almost musical to his ears. She traced the line of his jaw, and again noted the resemblance to John Lennon that he had. In another time, another place, he might have been the dead performer's brother.

"Aye lass. That's because I dinna hae someone as fine as ye in me life." He said with a small grin, then kissed her again and they went inside to sit down in his living room.

"How are things going, Tad?" Charlene asked as she sat beside him on the couch, one leg up on his lap. She rarely referred to him by his nickname, preferring to call him by his proper name. She was also one of the few people he did not correct.

"Same as always, me bonnie lass. I make art, they put it up on the skyline, then it gets torn down for the next wave of art." He said, relaxing as she cuddled into him, both of them ignoring the movie on the TV.

Charlene rolled around so she was breast to chest with him, then kissed him again, and snuggled into his neck, so he could breathe in the perfume of her hair. They had a passionate relationship that really should have worked, but something kept them apart, neither of them quite willing to take the step that would actually make the relationship work properly.

"You are a talented Scot, me Dragon." she purred. "I'm glad to know it's me you like to be with."

Dragon chuckled quietly and kissed the top of her head. She sighed into his chest, and cuddled deeper.

"What's troubling you, luv?" He asked her quietly.

"Kitty. She's at it again, with a new guy and he's not nice to her, Tad. Not at all." Charlene said.

Kitty was her friend and in some ways, little sister. Charlene was a bouncy 32 to Dragon's 35, and Kitty was 19. Kitty's parents had been killed in a car crash when she was 9, and Charlene had taken her in and helped to raise her. Dragon was aware of the relationship, and had always encouraged Charlene to stick with Kitty, even through her wicked ways, as he put it. Because the family link was worth it.

"She's got a new boy toy?" He asked.

"No, she's submitted to him. She's been wearing this steel collar for the past few weeks, it's got a padlock on it. She spends every night over there, and comes back to her apartment at all hours. Tad, she's a mess most mornings." Charlene said, raising her head to look at him.

"I'm worried about her. She refuses to listen to me. I caught a look at her a few days ago as she was changing at work. She had welts all over her back. She refused to let me look and was unhappy that I'd seen anything at all." She sighed and rested her chin on his chest, looking at him. Her deep green eyes making contact with his slate grey ones.

"She is 19 now, luv. The wee lass i allowed tae make her own path." Dragon said gently.

"You know this master slave thing a lot better than me, Tad. Does that sound like normal stuff? You told me ages ago that the pain and submission was a gift, something to be treasured. She sure doesn't act or look like she's treasured. I'm not into the submission, Tad. But Kitty looks like she's just being beat on most days." Charlene said with a sigh, then snuggled into his chest and they sat silently for a while.

An ad break came on and Dragon kissed her head. "Ye want a drink, luv?" He asked.

Charlene shook her head, then looked up and kissed him. "Take me to bed, Tad."

He got up, and holding her by the hand, turned off the TV and the lights, then they went into his bedroom, which both of them knew quite well. A king size bed with a feather quilt occupied the middle of the room, with a large wooden chest at the end covered in a throw rug of sheepskin that was more than big enough to wrap entirely around Charlene, as she had done on more than one occasion to keep warm on the cold winter nights she had slept over.

Dragon carefully undressed his partner, kissing her bare shoulders and chest, then her belly as he pulled the shirt over her head and put it on the table beside the bed. Her bra followed, allowing her full C cup breasts to spill over into his ready hands and he gave them suitable attention with kisses and light nibbles on each erect nipple as she sighed into the sensations.

Charlene wriggled her hips as he undid her pants and they pooled around her feet, then her panties followed and she stepped out to stand naked before him. Her red hair was matched collar to cuff, although she kept her mons tightly trimmed so that it was just a light layer of fleece.

Dragon continued his kisses, and kissed her thighs and the top of her slit, tongue flicking her hooded clit and making her groan as she felt herself getting moist in anticipation.

Dragon pulled her over to the bed and sat down, with Charlene then straddling him and kissing him passionately as her hands busied themselves pushing his own shirt up and over his head so she could run her fingernails over his bare chest.

He gently scraped his own trimmed nails down her bare back, feeling the vertebrae in her spine and making her shiver as she began to grind herself against him, feeling his hardness under his pants as the desire began to grow within both of them.

Charlene allowed for him to take the initiative and guide their lovemaking on most days, unless she was feeling particularly frisky. This wasn't love, she knew that. It was close intimacy with somebody she cared about a lot and who she trusted implicitly. As long as he kept the whips and handcuffs away she was fine with some light kinky play, he just could not handle the thought or deed of being restrained.

She fell back onto the bed and he pushed her thighs apart so his mouth could go to work on her intimate zone. Charlene tangled her fingers in his unruly hair as his lips and tongue laved her clit and outer lips, licking and nibbling at her as he drove her to the first of the three or four orgasms she would have that eve.

She wriggled and writhed under him as Dragon's mouth worked it's magic, bringing a rush of sensation to her and a flush to her as her orgasm built, his hands clutching at her breasts and lightly pinching her nipples as his tongue flicked under and around her clit, making her jerk and shudder as her body rapidly flew towards climax.

God he knew how to give good head. She thought. Then her brain exploded as she came and her fingers clenched in his hair as her body shuddered, waves of pleasure flowing over her and making her gasp as she held his head to her, feeling her body surge and the flow of juice as the orgasm rippled through her. She felt him begin to move and relaxed her hold on his hair reluctantly, eager for the next stage, but still wanting more of what he had just given her.

As she gasped and came back to earth, Charlene watched Dragon carefully remove his own pants and shorts, then taking a condom from the table, opened it up and rolled it onto his erect cock. He was always so careful with her, not wanting to put her at risk of anything, and always considerate. With a little squirt of jelly on the top of the condom, and his hand rubbing the jelly across the head and down the length, he was ready for her willing body to take him.

Charlene wriggled down as he got back on the bed and spread her legs, then took him into her with a groan and pulled him down to hold tightly as he settled into her fully. She kissed him solidly, then began to work her hips as he began to slowly thrust into her.

She knew better than he did, he was no Dominant. He was a strongly compassionate lover with very traditional views and she really had no problem with that. He just had to finish sowing his wild oats, and Charlene was quite willing to wait for that to happen. Then he'd be ready to be with her and there would be no holding back.

She pushed her hips to meet his downward thrusts and kissed him, then screamed into his mouth and clawed his back as an orgasm blew through her. They took her so much by surprise when she was with Tad. She had not felt her orgasm like this before. Normally she had a steady buildup with a smooth climax. With Tad, they just happened, seemingly without warning, in a rush of pleasure that she could barely contain.

Finally, she felt him swell into her and he groaned into her as his own climax filled the latex bag with his seed while she shuddered through another rolling orgasm, and then he laid on her, careful not to let all of his weight be on her, always considerate of her to the end, she thought to herself.

Dragon got back onto his knees, carefully pulling out and holding the condom base, then he rolled it off and tossed it into the garbage and laid back on the bed as Charlene cuddled up to him. She kissed him, then to his surprise, she slid down his body and took his softening cock into her mouth and gently cleaned it from his climax, leaving him with wonderful unexpected sensations.

"One of these days, Tad. You'll fuck me bare, I think I'm getting ready for that." She whispered to him.

Dragon chucked and stroked her long hair, then let his fingers gently knead her neck and shoulder muscles.

"That's always been your ken, luv. Always up tae ye when or if ye want us tae go there." She didn't respond and he could feel that she was already asleep, cuddled up against him.

They both woke around 4am and after a pleasant shower together, as Dragon pattered in the kitchen, making coffee and some toasted bagels, Charlene sat in the kitchen, still naked, and carefully brushed out her long red hair, watching him, just in a pair of shorts, doing the domestic things that he enjoyed doing.

He brought her a mug of hot coffee, made his Scottish way, which meant spiced with dollops of real cream on top, and with raw cane sugar to be added for flavour. After all they were in the Coffee Capital of the western world. No normal coffee would do for this Scotsman. In the evenings, they would enjoy Coffee with Drambuie. But this was morning, they needed to wake up, not go rolling off to work.

As Charlene enjoyed her coffee and breakfast, Dragon pulled out a mat and began his normal morning routine. He had been doing Tai Chi for more than twenty-two years, and although he never tried to compete, or do anything practical with it, he was a past master at the art. She was always amazed as he did the rolling motions with his hands, wrists, arms, legs and torso. She could see the contained power in his movements. She had felt his strength, always very contained, but speed and ability were there if needed.

Charlene worked out in a gym three times a week to keep in shape, and went jogging a few times a week as well, but she could never quite keep from being as curvy as she was. Tad had been the first man she'd been with who cared about her as she was, and as he had told her after their first night together, Don't change. Be you. The person inside is as important as the skin you wear, and to me, you are beautiful.

Once he was done, they had a final cuddle on the couch, then she got dressed and they parted ways as she went to her job and Dragon rolled out ho his own work for the day. Charlene was quite happy to spend all her time with him, and Dragon felt much the same way, except when they fought. It was never a bad fight, or even shouting. They had a difference of opinion, but it got very strained quite quickly, and because neither of them liked that, it pushed them apart for weeks at a time before they finally figured out how to get past whatever was conflicting them.

As Charlene drove to work, her mind kept drifting between Tad and her friend and little sister, Kitty. That girl was vivacious and wild now that she was of age. Charlene had tried so many times to keep Kitty safe, nothing had worked. She'd popped her cherry with a boy at 15. Charlene had finally convinced her to get Norplant at 17, so that at the very least she'd not end up with an unwanted baby. That was one of Charlene's few victories against her wild child sister.

Once Kitty had moved out, even though they both worked at the same place, Charlene saw less and less of her. Kitty was always putting on a happy face at work, but Charlene could see the sadness behind her eyes. Something was wrong.

chiangku
chiangku
82 Followers