Bawd & Lodging

Story Info
Older woman & younger guy have torrid fetish-inspired sex.
3.6k words
3.88
22.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike's an actor. He travels a lot to various TV locations and theatres all over the country. He's got a gig in a repertory theatre in Brighton for three months playing a major part in Chekov's 'The Cherry Orchard.' A fellow actor has recommended a guest house, run by an attractive Spanish woman, known as Rosa. He checks in and pays his deposit and then goes up to his room. Rosa flirts openly with him as he chats to her on the stairs. Mike's a good looking guy, and he's not gay, so there's nothing unusual in women flirting with him.

Later on, Mike is relaxing in his room. He's reading the lines he has to memorise, when suddenly he hears a couple of little taps on his door. 'Who the fuck's that?' he mumbles grumpily and gets up. He opens the door. Rosa's standing there. She leans on the door-frame, her red nailed fingers gripping it. 'Oh hi,' Mike says, holding his Chekov script in his right hand, 'anything wrong?

'No, nothing's wrong, I just thought you might like a little drink with me, seeing as it's your first night here?' she says, smiling. Mike notices her glistening red lips parting to reveal perfect teeth. He smiles back at her and says, 'Sure, why not?'

'Follow me,' Rosa says and leads Mike down to her apartment on the first floor. She shows him into the reception room. He sits down on a sofa, looking around at all the theatrical posters and photographs around the walls. There are some very famous male and female actors represented in her collection. Rosa is in many of the pictures, laughing and posing with the celebrities.

Rosa soon returns with a couple of glasses of white wine. Mike sips from the elegant crystal glass. 'Thank you, that's very nice, Chablis, isn't it?' he comments. 'A '94, if I'm not mistaken.'

'Mm, well done, Mike! It is a Chablis 94, yes. Oh, I do so like a young man with good taste,' Rosa says, sipping her wine after. She sprawls next to Mike on the sofa, throwing her bare arm across the back of it and bringing her right leg up and under the other. Mike notices she is nicely curvy and the tight black skirt and white blouse she's wearing emphasise the fullness of her womanly figure.

'Must be fun, running a small hotel for actors,' says Mike, just trying to make conversation. She fixes him with a deep brown-eyed stare and tells him: 'Yeah, it is fun, but my husband does all the work.'

'Does he, what do you do then?' asks Mike.

'I use this place to acquire lovers,' says Rosa, calmly smoothing back her luxuriant dark brown hair. It's cut elegantly in a bob, to her shoulders.

Mike's not sure if she's joking, so he says: 'How original,' chinking her glass with his.

'Do you get many lovers?' he asks.

She smiles. 'Yes, quite a few,' she says.

Mike's intrigued. 'You must have a very high sex-drive?' he asks.

'You are right. I was born sexually curious, Mike. I'm always horny, you see,' Rosa confesses.

'I'm always libidinous. The merest thought about sex makes me moist.'

'Does it?' asks Mike, looking at the swell in her white blouse. Her breasts are large and shapely. He can see their fullness in the tight white bra she has on. Mike loves big breasts and he decides to gamble.

'Are you wet, right now?' he asks.

'Mm, especially now,' Rosa tells him, coming in closer. 'Beacuse I want to fuck you! Why do you think I invited you down here, Mike, merely to drink wine?'

Her hot breath is on his face and she's about to kiss him when he asks: 'What about your husband? Is he around?'

'Won't he be angry is he catches us... being intimate?'

Rosa laughs cynically. 'The old bastard's watching us right now, through there,' says Rosa, pointing at a door in the corner of the room.

'He's got a peep-hole to look through.'

Mike shudders. 'Wait a minute, lady!' he says. 'I'm not into gang bangs, at all!' He's waving his finger back and forth under Rosa's nose.

'You've got totally the wrong idea, Mike. This is not a set-up for a group sex,' says Rosa.

'OK, what is it then?' asks Mike, intrigued now.

Rosa touches Mike's forearm and leaves her fingers there.

She explains: 'My husband and I have an arrangement. We have had it throughout our long marriage.'

'He's very submissive, a total wimp, he likes being cuckolded.'

'Doesn't he have any say in this?' asks Mike.

'No! He's completely under my control and he gets a kick out of being humiliated by watching other men have me. I like him being that way, because I like to be promiscuous.' explains Rosa. 'D'you get the picture now?'

'It's kinda left-field, but yeah, I've heard of this sort of thing going on,' says Mike.

Rosa smiles at him. 'You OK with being watched while we have sex?' she asks.

'I'm watched every night on stage, by hundreds of people, so it won't bother me, I suppose,' says Mike, 'as long as your husband doesn't join in!'

Rosa laughs in a knowing way. 'He can't. My husband's tied up and gagged. He can't move!' she says.

'Tied up? Are you into bondage too?' asks Mike, thrilled at Rosa's kinkiness.

Rosa smiles and puts her fingers on Mike's jeans, at the crotch. He's erect and she squeezes his bulge. 'I'm into everything, Mike! Let me show you,' she tells him, via a whisper.

'Touch me, here,' she suggests, pointing at her chest.

Mike reaches down and feels her breasts. 'Shit! They're fuckin' massive!' he exclaims. Both his hands cup Rosa's tight white bra. Her nipples poke through the flimsy material and he can feel their hardness.

'And you, Mike,' Rosa asks, fondling his crotch, 'are you big, down there?'

'Find out!' says Mike, still pawing away at her boobs, fascinated by their weight and volume. He can barely get his hands around them.

Rosa's fingers tease the zip of Mike's jeans down. He stands and she undoes his leather belt then lets the jeans fall to his ankles. She can see the outline of his erection in his underpants. 'Mm, very nice!' groans Rosa, kissing the big sausage shape that's sticking up. 'I like what you have between your legs, Mike.' With a deft pull on both sides of his pants, Rosa exposes his cock. She smiles when it plops out in front of her face and handles the seven-inches of hard, taut, skin, as if it's the most beautiful thing she's ever clapped eyes on! She sniffs it for a moment and then with a sexy little look up at Mike, she begins licking the throbbing, blue-veined, shaft. Her left hand cups Mike's ball sac that hangs there invitingly, like a swollen, ripe, fruit.

'You're very good at that,' gasps Mike as she pulls off from deep-throating him.

'Take all your clothes off,' says Rosa, getting up and leaving the reception room for her bedroom. 'I'm going to get into something a little more seductive,' she says, looking over her shoulder. Mike doesn't mind being watched by the unseen husband's eyes. He's too turned on now and so he strips all his clothes off and settles back on the sofa, toying with his rock hard cock, legs apart, his balls jiggling away, as he waits for Rosa's return.

In a few minutes Rosa's back, wearing the most spectacular lingerie Mike has ever seen. 'You look amazing!' he says, tossing his cock a little faster as he looks her over. She's wearing a shiny black bra, black silk panties and a shiny black girdle around her middle, from which garters are attached to real seamed 1940s stockings. Down below, she's wearing ankle-strapped shiny black shoes, with five-inch heels.

'Mm, would you be offended if I said you looked like a high class call girl?' asks Mike while touching the chocolate-coloured stocking-tops with his fingertips.

'Not at all!' says Rosa. 'That was the general idea.'

'I like you as a prostitute,' says Mike as their lips meet.

After a very length kiss, during which a lot of pawing and groping has gone on, Rosa whispers. 'A prostitute... it sounds lovely coming from your sexy mouth. Say it again, Mike, will you, please?'

Mike mouths the word slowly: 'Pro-s-tit-u-te,' he says softly, right in Rosa's ear. She shivers visibly after he's said it and she puts her hand over his, on her upper thigh.

'Whore!' he whispers.

Oh!' gasps Rosa.

'Slut!'

'Mm!' she purrs.

'Tart!'

'Mm!'

'Concubine!'

'Oh!'

'Sex-slave!'

Mm! Yes!'

Mike's cock is leaking pre-cum as his excitement grows. Rosa notices the little silvery flood that's slewed down his knuckles and she reaches out and strokes his prick, slowly, up and down in her fist.

'You beautiful whore!' whispers Mike as she does it.

'I love being a whore!' admits Rosa. 'I was born to be a puta. That's whore in Spanish.'

Their mouths meet again and Mike licks her cherry red lips. 'Mm, that's horny! Let my slave husband see you doing that,' whispers Rosa, turning so that the unseen eyes can savour the French kisses. Mike flicks the tip of his tongue against hers and then she sucks on his, relentlessly, as if it's a tiny penis. Sighs and moans fill the air now as the randy pair claw at each other and feel each other's genitals.

'Take those panties off,' insists Mike, his hand inside them.

Rosa backs off and lies down on her back at other end of sofa. She checks Mike is watching and then puts her stockinged legs right up vertically, dragging the flimsy knickers up them until they are removed. 'Fuckin' hell!' he gasps as he looks on. Rosa has spread her legs wide and from between the stocking tops a huge brown-lipped clam is staring back at him. It's smooth, apart from a tiny sprig of coarse black pubic hair above the vulva's apex. Rosa splays her labia apart in both hands and looks up at Mike with dreamy, half-closed, eyes.

'Like the look of my cunt?' she asks.

Mike's wild-eyed, incredulous: 'Oh, my God, Rosa, that's amazing! I've never seen one like it before! Those lips are so huge, so thick and long... Is everything about you exaggerated?' he asks.

She laughs in a sexy way. 'Yes... I suppose it is!' she replies.

Mike laughs too. 'May I kiss it?' he asks.

She replies: 'I hope you'll do more than just kiss it!'

Mike says he will and gets on his knees to worship at her Temple of Venus. His face goes down and he is reaming and sucking the soaking wet vagina for all he is worth, making noises that a pig in the farmyard would be proud of!

Rosa squeals, 'Yes, yes, Mike...right there... yes... right there!' as he soon finds her g-spot. He's got two fingers up against the roof of her cunt and is nipping her clit with his teeth. 'Mm, Mm, Mm!' she gasps, sitting up and gripping Mike's face between her strong thighs.

'Shall I get them out?' she asks, pointing at her tits.

Mike looks up from between Rosa's legs and says, 'Yes, free them, I wanna handle them!'

Rosa unclasps the black bra and lets her tits spring free. Mike watches the two big pear-shaped udders settle on her chest. They are topped with huge brown areolas and nipples the size of cigar butts. Her tits are so large that Mike can barely see Rosa's pretty Latina face beyond them. He cups the tits and fondles them as he lowers his face to resume giving her further cunnilingus.

She screams, 'Oh, you horny boy!' as Mike's tongue probes the rim of her anus. 'Oh yes, Mike, go deeper, lick my shithole!' she yells, pulling on his thick brown hair and thrusting her hips against his face. Mike revels in all the subtle little feminine scents down there and redoubles his efforts at pleasing his new lover, sloshing his tongue up the crack of her ass, between the cunt and anus, bringing whoops of appreciation from Rosa.

This goes on for some minutes.

'Come here and fuck me!' Rosa says, after she's had her first orgasm.

She's leaning back on the sofa, her right hand on her left breast, the other hand parting her smooth cunt lips that are still glistening from Mike's recent oral servicing. She watches as he slips on a condom, a black ribbed one she gave him earlier. Mike crawls on top of her, handling her big soft tits, pinching and biting the nipples as she guides his stiff weapon up inside her.

'There, it's in. Now fuck me like I'm your bitch!' Rosa demands.

They are soon locked together. Rosa's strong thighs grip Mike's waist as he starts to thrust and thrust, in and out of her sloshing wet cunt. He can feel the high-heels against his spine as the fuck begins to go frantic. Rosa's tongue is constantly flicking in and out of his mouth, almost matching the rhythm of the fuck... or exploring his neck and ears... licking, licking... all the way to his nipples... Rosa's love-bite lips make popping sounds on his neck and shoulders as she goes crazy with arousal.

'Faster, faster, faster!' she screams as Mike pummels her cunt with quick dog-like stabs of his prick.

'Oh God, you're amazing! Fuck me harder, Mike, harder!'

He's thinking Rosa's the horniest woman he's ever been with in his life. Mike's had quite a few lovers, so he knows. But they were mostly fairly conventional girls though, not full-bloodied forty-something nympho's, like Rosa is.

They tumble over into a new position and Mike thrusts into her cunt, doggy style, with Rosa on her hands and knees. She looks over her shoulder at him, panting, her dark hair tumbling over her sexy brown eyes, her red lips parted. She's the very picture of seductive lust, Mike thinks.

'Oh fuck! I really need you to bang my ass!' says Rosa, out of the blue. 'I'm so fuckin' turned on by anal sex. I'm told my asshole is the perfect fit for a nice big cock, like yours, Mike!'

'Wanna try it?'

'Of course I do, Rosa! Got any lube?' asks Mike.

'Yes, I'll use some,' she says.

Crouching on the floor, she moistens her smooth brown hole with a couple of fingers. When she's done, she says shamelessly: 'There, now you can fuck me really deep, go right into my shit...I so love to be fucked that way.'

'Mike, be really evil and dirty!'

Mike's totally under her spell now and he feels quite willing to do whatever she suggests. She comes back on the sofa and kneels there in front of him. He gets behind her curvy buttocks and pushes his cock into the lube-oozing sphincter. Rosa backs onto him. 'Jesus! You are sooh fuckon' big, Mike,' she says. 'Go in... slowly, at first.' He presses a little harder and his prick slips in, beyond the muscular ring.

'Oh fuck! Yes! Yes! That's it! Your dick's in my ass!' groans Rosa as Mike begins to really bang her rectal canal. He thrusts in and out like a maniac, his heavy balls swinging and slapping against her as he does so. Rosa's teasing her insatiable clit... circling the hard little nub... rubbing it... again and again.

She cries, 'Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!' as the intesity rises.

Mike jabs a couple of fingers up her cunt as he sodomizes her, pressing against the g-spot until he hears her scream:

'Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!'

'Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!'

'Faster, Mike, harder!' and she suddenly has another climax, her entire body shaking and thrashing about as a gush of lady-ejaculate squirts out of her pussy onto the shiny black leather sofa beneath them. It rains down for several seconds, soaking Mike's thighs.

'Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!'

'Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!'

'Oh shit, oh shit! I always do that when I cum from anal sex!' yells Rosa, trying to get her breath back after the intensity of her orgasm...

'Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!'

It takes about a minute for her to calm down,

'Oh, take it out, take it out of my ass, please!' screams Rosa, gripping a velvet scatter-cushion between her teeth.

Mike withdraws his prick, looking down at the gaping hole he's made. It's all swollen and red around the rim. He can't resist and he kneels and kisses the dilated orifice, licking deep inside, tasting condom and ass-juice flavours. Rosa groans appreciatively and says what a 'Dirty filthy boy' Mike is. He comes back up and pulls Rosa onto the sofa, on her back, caressing her breasts and kissing her.

'Mm, you're so dirty, Mike, licking my ass that way and then kissing me!' she says.

'I like being dirty with you,' says Mike.

She cuddles him. 'You're getting to know all Rosa's filthy little secrets, aren't you?' she says.

Mike laughs and says, 'They're not so secret, not with a hot bitch like you, Rosa!'

Rosa smiles and they kiss for a while. She pulls back after a long, lingering, moment and says: 'Time you came on my face, don't you think?' Mike agrees that it is and she lets her dark hair fan out on the sofa behind her as she lies back and readies herself. Mike gets up and straddles her shoulders, pinning her arms down, so that he is in charge.

'Mm, I like that, you being all dominant!' says Rosa.

She opens her mouth, allowing her long tongue to spill out over her thick bottom lip. She closes her pretty brown eyes and says,

'Cream me, Mike. I love sperm on my skin!'

Her tongue comes out again as Mike jerks his cock and stares down at the Hispanic beauty below him. She seems to radiates allure and lusful promise. All Mike's most filthy and shameless desires seem to coalesce in that sexy face. He feels a spasm and gasps: 'Oh, fuck! I'm gonna shoot my load!' In seconds he's completely drenched her. 'Mm, Mm,' says Rosa. 'I love sperm, give it all to me, darling, all of it!' as the seminal juice jets in pearly lines across her face... from chin to forhead. Some of the gloop even beads her shiny hair. Mike's grunting, 'Oh! Oh! Oh!' and squeezing his dick, dripping globules of semen into Rosa's insatiable mouth as she willingly opens it for him. She sucks his cock until he's completely flaccid.

'Mm, your cum tastes of chocolate, for some reason!' says Rosa, licking her sticky lips and smiling at him.

'Does it? Did you enjoy me cumming on you?' asks Mike.

'Oh God yeah! It's all over me. Mm... I'm covered in sperm!' says Rosa proudly. 'I never thought you'd stop emptying your big, juicy, balls, Mike!'

The pair lay back on the sofa, exhausted by their exertions, Mike's head resting on her pillow-like breasts, until she decides to get up. She goes to a mirror on the wall and looks at her glistening reflection, smoothing what's left of the thirty year-old actor's undried semen into her face and neck, saying, 'I look like a porn model with your cum on me, like this, don't I?'

He says: 'You're hotter than any porn model I've ever seen!'

'Mike, you're so sweet! You really think so?' she asks.

'Yeah, you are, totally,' says Mike.

Rosa continues looking at her glistening skin: 'I've often thought that I'm enough of a whore, y'know, to be a porn model,' she tells him.

Mike laughs and yells out: 'We're both whores!'

Rosa smiles at him and raises her wine glass in a toast. 'Here's to whore's everywhere!' she says. Mike toasts her back and raises his glass to the unseen husband. 'Hope he's enjoyed watching all this,' he says.

Rosa tells him: 'Oh, he has, but he won't be allowed to cum until I decide.'

'His agonies will be delicious.'

'You're a very deviant woman,' Mike says as he's getting dressed.

'You only know the half of it,' replies Rosa, slipping on a black silk robe.

'Maybe I can find out about the rest?' says Mike.

Rosa gives him a knowing look. 'You think you'd be up to it, Mike? It's a dark world that I inhabit,' she says.

'Yeah,' says Mike, 'I reckon I could handle it.'

'We'll see,' Rosa says. 'Now, if you don't mind, please leave me. I have to torture my stupid husband.'

Mike laughs, thinking she's joking. After a long kiss, he goes off back to his room.

* * * * *

Later that night, Mike sneaks downstairs. It's after eleven o'clock and most of the other guests are in bed. He listens at Rosa's apartment door and he can just about hear the thud, thud, thud, of a distant beating and also the muffled screams of - what sounds like - a male victim.

'Shit! This is gonna be an interesting three months,' Mike thinks as he creeps back upstairs.

Rosa smiles as she watches Mike's movements on a CCTV monitor. 'This is very good!' she says, turning to her husband. He's trussed up and gagged, totally naked, hanging from chains attached to a thick steel ring embedded high in the stone wall of Rosa's dimly-lit basement dungeon.

12