Bayonetta's Abuse Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face rose from his shoulder, stopping directly in his line of sight. "...and stay with me always."

Their eyes met again, the souls of two lovers reflected in each others gaze; burning with such intense longing. They dove into each others mouths, Bayonetta driving her tongue as deeply into him as she could, exploring his mouth completely as she pulled his head firmly into hers. James took hold of her sides with the palms of his hands, reciprocating with his own tongue in her wet mouth. They kissed and sucked for long minutes, Bayonetta occasionally biting his tongue gently with her teeth, moaning pleasurably as she dominated him even with her mouth.

She broke the kiss momentarily only to push him on the floor, laying down on him with her massive breasts pressing firmly into his chest. Her large cock and heavy balls draped over his crotch, dwarfing his own genitals as her rod began heating up and slowly filling with blood. She held his face in her hands, diving back into his mouth over and over again, tonguing, licking and nibbling him insatiably.

At last, she pulled her mouth from his with a wet smack, standing up with a wild blush on her face. She appeared to be apprehensive about something as she re-tied her hair, but by the time she was done her expression had become resolute.

"Follow me" she imparted, walking confidently back into the main room. James got up and followed her swiftly, his face betraying his bewilderment as soon as he exited the kitchen. Bayonetta had bent herself over the nearby leather sofa, holding onto the back while her ass stuck straight out at him.

"Fuck me" she said softly over her shoulder.

"Mistress?" The idea was now so foreign to him that he could only question such a sudden and drastic change.

"You heard what I said. You may fuck me... just this once."

His stiff penis certainly wasn't opposed to the idea, but his mind was still having trouble accepting this. Their relationship, sexually, had been so clear and unwavering, so straight forward up to this point. It almost didn't feel right.

"Are you sure Mistress? I don't know if..."

"Slut!" she yelled over her shoulder "You have the rest of your life to get fucked by my big cock. On the other hand, this may be your one and only chance to use that neglected little pecker of yours. I SUGGEST YOU TAKE IT! Now FUCK ME!"

The command in her voice washed over him and any remaining doubts faded away. As he placed one hand on her ass and stroked his erection with the other he began to perceive her intention as well. Having confessed their love for each other, tonight was essentially their honeymoon. She wanted them to be connected on every level. He had proved his devotion to Bayonetta a thousand times already, and now she wanted to do the same for him. Perhaps she also sought to put him at ease after the scare from earlier. Whatever the myriad of reasons, she had placed herself before him, fighting every natural urge in her body to let him be the top for once.

Her soft white skin rose up in two generous mounds before him, gleaming in the low light of the dreary afternoon and looking ever so inviting as he positioned himself for penetration, a position that felt completely alien to him at this point. He spread her ass cheeks gently before inserting his right index finger and rolling it around in a circle, loosening her up.

"EASY! Easy! It's been a long time."

"I can tell. You're tight as a drum back here."

She made no effort to reply to his quip, gripping the back of the leather couch tightly as he worked a second finger in, moist slicking noises emanating as he sawed the digits in and out of her pucker. The tight leather of the sofa stretched loudly in her grasp as she let out a low moan, his fingers reaching new depths in her warm ass.

"Alright! That's enough! Jeez... You're not exactly John Holmes, are you? You don't need a subway tunnel. Fuck me already!"

James removed his fingers briskly and chuckled. "Yes Mistress..."

His heart skipped a beat as he pulled himself closer to her tight ass, his penis resting snugly in her crack. He placed his left hand on her ass cheek and used his right to line his cock up with her now moist pucker. He inserted it slowly but firmly, his length sliding in almost all the way before he heard her start to groan and grunt. His legs pressed into hers from behind, their warm skin meeting in a way they never had previously. The wet tightness of her ass felt heavenly around his hard prick, but he was careful not to advance too quickly.

"Are you ok Mistress?"

She spoke through clenched teeth, breathing deeply in and out of her nose. "Yes.... Fine.... Just fuck me you little bitch!"

He smirked, deciding if she was going to be like that, he might as well not hold back. He grasped her hips tightly with both hands and began working his cock in and out of her tight hole at a slow pace. After the fourth thrust he was all the way in, his scrotum colliding with her much larger ball-sack, the smooth skin of her ass and scrotum feeling amazing against his own. Bayonetta bit her bottom lip as his penis sunk into her again and again, stretching her asshole open and plowing through her moist anal walls.

James picked up the pace suddenly, letting out low moans and sighs as his pleasure steadily increased. Bayonetta cried out momentarily, but bit her tongue, her yell turning into a groan as she steeled herself against the increasingly fast pounding.

"Yeah! Fuck me good! Make it count slut! This is the only pussy you get for the rest of your perverted life! AHHHHH!!!"

He bucked into her even harder, his balls slapping loudly into hers as sweat began to run all over their bodies. She humped backward into his thrusts, grunting and grimacing through the intense slapping fucks.

"Cmon! Fuck me! Shoot your tiny load inside me so you can get back on your knees where you belong! Are you even enjoying this?!?"

Between her aggressive motions and her constant dirty chatter it felt like she was still dominating him despite their reversed roles. As their wet, noisy fucking reached a crescendo, James felt more like he was hanging on for dear life than taking charge of their sex.

The tingle of impending climax entered James' pelvis and he grasped her curves even more tightly, thrusting into her as fast as he could manage. He was fixed on auto-pilot now, his engorged penis entering and withdrawing effortlessly. His cock pistoned in and out of her tight hole a few more times before he roughly slammed into her, his rod buried to the hilt as he cried out in pleasure. His seed shot into her depths, the first time he'd had an orgasm of his own volition in almost six months. His balls emptied, shot after shot pumping into her warm reaches.

Bayonetta lay stretched out between James and the couch, panting and hanging onto the end until he finally pulled out of her with a light pop. She immediately stood up, turned, and embraced him, wrapping her arms around his body, locking his own arms at his sides. She pushed her face into his once more, plunging back into his hot mouth, the two swapping air and saliva as only two deeply in love can. After several minutes of intense tonguing and sucking, she raised her right hand up to his throat, grabbing onto his collar firmly before breaking their kiss.

"I hope you enjoyed that Cheshire."

"Yes Mistress, very much..."

"Good, now back to your duties."

She yanked him forcefully around the couch, bringing him to the front end and throwing him down on the supple leather cushions. "On your back" she ordered.

James turned over just in time to see Bayonetta stepping up on the couch and lowering her sweaty ass directly onto his face. She shook her ass up and down as she landed on him, grinding his nose deeply into her cheeks and sliding down until his mouth was just below her pucker.

"Every drop slut! Lick it, suck it, use your tongue as a spoon if you have to, but you're going to suck every drop of your cum out of my ass, and you're going to like it."

He dove in immediately, eagerly, never so excited to lick and suck her ass as he was at this moment. His tongue breached the wet hole he had just fucked, slurping and licking away as he searched inside for his own filth. Bayonetta sat above him with an exquisite smile on her face, murmuring pleasantly as she began stroking her magnificent cock.

"Yeah, dig in there. SUCK MY ASS! Clean up your mess you slut."

As James sucked, licked and tongue fucked away, she moaned above him, pressing her ass down on his head harder and harder, urging his tongue to go as deep as his cock had just minutes ago. She worked her left hand up and down her broad shaft, her monster growing and thickening by the second. Her right hand grasped the top of the sofa tightly, steadying herself as moans flowed from her lips.

Suddenly, she lifted her ass up and stepped off the couch, her hand slicking up and down her meaty python. James was still inhaling fresh air and getting his bearings when she snapped her fingers and pointed at the floor. "On your knees. Now."

He slid off the sofa gradually, crawling forward a bit before rising up on his knees. By the time he sat up Bayonetta was already behind him, opening the arm-binder she had just retrieved and pulling his hands behind his back. She slid the slick leather up past both hands, pulling the laces and buckles harshly as the familiar tightness locked away the use of his arms. His limbs were pulled taut in a triangle behind him, the gripping leather sealing him in its grasp all the way up to his shoulders. She reappeared before him shortly thereafter, her fully erect 16 inch penis jutting toward his face, her giant scrotum hanging heavy with seed below.

Bayonetta said nothing as she edged closer to his face, the fat mushroom shaped head of her cock pressing against his lips, the musky scent of her sex flooding his nostrils. She pushed forward fiercely, her tip piercing his mouth, and the first seven inches of her fleshy member sinking into his wet maw easily. She moaned through closed lips as her slick rod flowed down his throat ever so slowly, her hands reaching out and grabbing his ears tightly as her hips moved ever closer to his face.

"Fuck! YES! I swear, you were born to do this... Suck it all down baby."

James sputtered a bit as she reached the 14 inch mark, his mouth and throat contracting around her as the thickest part of her glistening shaft plowed inward. His arms struggled behind his back involuntarily, the thick leather of the binder stretching and flexing as he groaned and shuddered. She held his head firmly as the full length of her cock settled into his throat, her plump balls coming to a rest below his chin. She savored the full penetration for a few seconds before pulling out only four inches and plunging it back in, keeping the vast majority of her cock in his mouth and throat as she quickly transitioned to a fast paced fucking.

"SUCK IT! Suck it good slut! FUCK do I need to cum... We might have a speed record on our hands here."

As her hips thrust her engorged length into his mouth faster and faster, James realized that she had never climaxed during their initial play. Her need was visibly dire and as her bloated, cum filled orbs slapped into his chip repeatedly he knew it wouldn't be long before he was drinking her thick ejaculate. Bayonetta's enormous girth slopped in and out of his throat at full speed, her body reaching a fever pitch of lust.

"YOU FUCKING LOVE IT! DON'T YOU??? Tied up and face fucked like the bitch you are. Well here comes your rew-AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Her creamy white pudding blasted down his throat and into his stomach like a canon, the ejection so large that he could feel it pulsing through her cock with his tongue. She hosed out spurt after spurt, screaming like a mad woman as she pulled his head back and forth on her cock relentlessly. James body fell forward, balancing his weight on his knees with his feet sticking straight up as she dumped every ounce of her steaming sludge in his mouth.

After several more quakes of her body she pulled her cock free, beginning to masturbate it again immediately, little trickles of cum still dribbling out of the end. James fell back on his calves, slumping into a normal sitting position as thick jizzum ran down his chin and he gasped for air. She held her slick meat just over his head, her hand gliding up and down the greasy pole. She looked down at him, happy but nowhere near satisfied, a burning lust still present in her hazel eyes.

"My cock or prime rib? Which would you rather have?"

"Your cock" he answered without hesitation before feeling her hot length slap across his face, splatters of spunk coating his nose and eyes.

"My cum or fine wine?"

"Your cum..."

Her hand streaked through the air, delivering a loud smack to his other cheek, his head glancing to the side. "That-ah boy. Now prove it to me."

She stepped forward and grabbed his head, pulling it onto her hungry phallus once more. The jizz and saliva coated member slid back into his mouth easily, Bayonetta moaning loudly as she began a second, much more lengthy throat fucking.

Several hours and many climaxes later, Bayonetta and James lay on the water bed together, naked in each others arms. She kissed and licked at his face as her right hand slid along his side, doting on him and tugging at his collar with her other hand. Her heavenly breasts pressed up against his chest as they rested in the warm afterglow, both of their bodies exhausted from the marathon of perversion. She stared deeply into his eyes, so happy to be with him and to have admitted her love, but knowing that something still needed to be clarified.

"You're still my slave. You understand that right?"

"I sort of got that impression, yes Mistress."

"There will be times when I make you do things that you don't necessarily want to. Can you live with that?"

He grinned nervously. "I have so far."

"Do you love me?"

"More than anything."

She let out a contented sigh and lowered her head onto his chest, her long, dark hair flowing out behind her. Outside, the storm had stopped long ago and now the sun dipped into the western sky, a calm warmth settling over the rain ravaged Earth.

Jeanne stood in her first floor office, a phone held up to her ear as she looked out at her vast estate, the grounds still not quite dry from the storm the day before. William walked into the room carrying her breakfast on a tray, just in time to hear her shriek.

"WHAT?!? That's BULLSHIT! It was my contacts that brought them here in the first place!"

"I'm sorry Jeanne, you know how this works. The clients specifically requested her, so she gets the contract. There's nothing I can do. I have to go, we'll talk again soon."

The line clicked and went dead. Jeanne stood simmering for a few moments before angrily throwing the phone across the room. It hit the wall with a loud crack and tumbled down close to William's feet. He set the breakfast tray down on a nearby table and bent over to pick it up.

"I don't know why you let these business affairs get you so worked up Mistress, it's not like you need the money."

She shot him a cold glare.

"I didn't ASK for your opinion, William, and it's not about money. You wouldn't understand."

He let out a low cough as he rose, setting the phone on the table gently.

"As you say Mistress. Would you like your breakfast now?"

She didn't reply to him, instead sitting down in her opulent desk chair and swiveling it around to face the opposite wall. She fixed her gaze across the room, her eyes narrowing to thin slivers as she focused on the dart board. In the center of the large circular object was a picture of Bayonetta, already filled with small holes.

She grabbed a dart from her desk, holding it up to the light and preparing to throw. Then, she suddenly thought better of it, shaking her head and setting the dart back down. William seemed relieved as he moved to retrieve the meal tray. Before he could pick it up, Jeanne rose swiftly, drawing her custom Parabellum hand canon from its holster and aiming it with practiced ease. The weapon exploded, the dartboard shattering into a dozen pieces as the impact left a charred hole in the wall. Shards of wood, wallpaper and foam rained down in a smokey, tumbled mess. Jeanne stared at it for a few moments, looking for Cereza's face in the scorched rubble, but found nothing. A thin smile spread across her lips as she holstered her weapon and turned to leave.

"Clean that up and have it painted over. I have other phone calls to make upstairs."

The startled butler lowered his arms from around his head as Jeanne sauntered past him.

"Yes Mistress..."

12