Bayonetta's Abuse Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dinner is at 7 o'clock. You can rest and refresh until then."

She opened the large double doors and stepped through them, turning on her heel and looking back through the breach in the middle.

"Welcome back slut!"

The doors shut and the lock on the outside jingled and clicked, Jeanne's heavy boot steps trailing into the distance. James rose slowly, reaching up and unstrapping the mouth gag from his face before tossing it aside.

He slid off the bed and headed for the bathroom, his asshole aching and oozing cum the entire way. After he had relieved himself and washed his face clean of her spunk, he re-emerged and went directly to the doors, reaching out and testing the lock. Unsurprisingly, it was sturdy and locked tight.

He sighed and began looking around the spacious bedroom, her chamber having changed little since his visit in the spring. He began poking around the room, looking through drawers and containers, seeking out anything that might be insightful or useful.

'It's hopeless. This place is a fucking fortress. She killed Cereza and then fucked you in the ass. Plus, she's some kind of fucking sorceress. What are you going to do genius? Stab her with a letter opener?'

James paced around the room, frustrated but trying as hard as he could to focus and think. His mind was spinning as he attempted to comprehend his situation and imagine a way out.

As he walked by her painting supplies, he bumped into her easel and stumbled, the cardboard cover falling off and hitting the floor. He reflexively reached down to retrieve it, but as he stood back up, the cover dropped from his hands; his entire being struck to the core with instant terror.

It wasn't a perfect likeness, but it was him alright. The same eyes and jawline. The same shoulders and hips. The same legs and ass tight in his latex suit. What wasn't him was the sizable pair of breasts that protruded from the drawing's chest.

'I need to get the fuck out of here. Now.'

It was late morning as sunlight poured into the dining hall. Jeanne sat at the head of her banquet table eating eggs, oatmeal and orange juice with a smug smile on her face, the erotic adventures of the night before still fresh in her mind. She had fucked James' ass and mouth in every conceivable position throughout the evening, and it showed in her appetite. She devoured the food ravenously as James sat at the other end of the lengthy table, picking at his plate.

"Eat" she ordered, gesturing to the small meal placed before him.

"I'm not hungry" he answered, refusing to look up at her.

"Eat or I will send every morsel up your ass with another helping of my cum."

James sighed, sticking his fork in the breakfast sausage and reluctantly taking a bite. He leaned back in his chair, his whole body creaking with cum slick latex. Jeanne giggled as she watched him in his disheveled state, knowing full well what a mess she looked like as well.

"Don't worry, I'm going to have William draw us a bath as soon as we're..."

As if speaking his name summoned him from some ethereal realm, William suddenly burst into the dining hall, a worried expression on his face and a blaring two-way transceiver in his hand.

"Mistress Jeanne! We've got trouble!"

Jeanne dropped her fork immediately and stood up, grabbing the radio from the butler as he approached.

"What is it?" she demanded angrily from the gate guard.

"Miss Jeanne?!? We're under attack! She's moving too fast! We can't hit her!!! I've called for backup but it will be a while bef--"

A loud crack could be heard and then a crashing sound as the radio hit the ground on the other end.

"Fucking hell."

She crammed the radio into William's chest as her eyes flared in sudden realization. Her agent had not reported in last night and now Jeanne knew why. Exactly what she had feared had come to pass.

"I'm getting my weapons. William, see if any of the girls are in town right now and if they are, tell them to haul ass."

"Right away Mistress."

William hurried off in one direction while Jeanne strode through the opposite door.

James was left to look out the window and wonder if he shouldn't take this opportunity to make a break for it. He could see a thin column of smoke coming from the front of the compound, but nothing else was visible, thick trees blocking the rest of the view.

'No... it has to be her. Mistress is alive!'

Jeanne re-entered the hall moments later, two enormous guns strapped to her hips and a padlock in her hand. The light gleamed off her red leather attire and the metal implements of destruction at her sides.

They were way too big to be ordinary hand guns, but having no knowledge of firearms, James had no idea how to classify them. She crossed the distance to him quickly and grabbed the leash hanging from his collar as she continued past.

"And YOU, young man, are not leaving my sight."

She stalked toward the front entrance of the mansion, pulling him roughly behind her. Reaching the doors, she smashed them open with an explosive kick, continuing onto the wrap-around porch and walking to a metal ring that stuck up from the cement of the stairs. She brought the end of his chain to the ring and smoothly connected the padlock around them, securing him to the floor.

"It's just impossible to find good help these days. Be right back my pet! I have some vermin to exterminate."

She charged onto the lawn, her hands already twitching as the familiar roar of Bayonetta's GTO advanced up the long driveway, growing louder. She locked her eyes on the vehicle and drew her weapons, the unusually large, multi-barreled hand guns aimed directly at the intruder.

As the bright yellow car closed in on the mansion, it screeched to the side of the pavement, the chassis barely coming to a stop before Bayonetta leapt from the seat, her own guns drawn. Her black leather costume and luxurious dark hair exploded into the air, a look of utter contempt on her face as she headed right for Jeanne.

What James saw next would have been unbelievable had he not already witnessed the impossible the day before. Both women began glowing a light purple, and just as their guns rang out in attack, they began moving at impossibly fast speeds, a blur of colored shapes and streaks.

The sound of their weapons was deafening, the chambers unloading at unfathomable rates, hundreds of gunshots ringing out like machine gun fire for each minute the conflict continued.

Try as he might to keep up with the battle, his eyes could scarcely make out the two women as they jumped, dodged, rolled, and continued to fire at each other. A hail of bullets riddled the top of the steps, making him jump and informing him that the contest below was no spectator sport.

James dove behind one of the Romanesque pillars holding up the porch, looking around furiously for anything that might help him get free. He spied a box of tools not far away and crawled to it, his chain offering him barely enough slack to reach it.

Tearing open the container, he found an assortment of items, quickly tossing aside a few that were of no use and finally extracting a chisel and hammer. As he raised them and prepared to smash the chain, the gunshots suddenly halted. First one pair of guns went silent, then the other. He peeked his head back above the railing, observing that the mystical glow was fading from both combatants.

Jeanne and Bayonetta were both breathing hard, their mystical energies dissipating as their guns clicked empty. They both stood catching their breaths and glaring at each other with cold eyes.

Jeanne tossed her guns aside casually, her resolve to end her rival's life unshaken. She entered an elegant Wing Chun kata, her arms flowing up and outward as her body balanced itself low to the ground.

Bayonetta holstered her guns, a sarcastic smile spreading across her lips.

"Sending a little girl to do a Witch's job... that was bold Jeanne. Not terribly smart, but bold."

Jeanne seethed, suddenly springing into the air and delivering a jump kick in practice. She followed it up with a forward thrust punch, her right fist extended and her left held back in defensive reserve.

"Gonna make you uglier, bitch."

Bayonetta took a simple, but effective Jujitsu stance, inviting her attack.

"I'd promise you the same, but I'm pretty sure that's impossible."

Jeanne screamed in rage and leapt at her, the devastating strength of her kick nullified as Bayonetta sidestepped and brushed her foot aside, skipping back again quickly as Jeanne followed the attack with a roundhouse. Bayonetta attempted to counter attack with a well aimed side kick, but the agile Jeanne dodged it and cart wheeled to the side, immediately resuming her attack once she was clear of danger.

The two women were moving incredibly fast even without their magical enhancements. Their limbs flew in attacks and counter attacks, most of them dodged as they carefully circled each other and looked for weaknesses in the others guard. The wind swirled around them, colorful gusts of autumn leaves sweeping by as they danced dangerously around one another.

James had become so absorbed in watching them that he was startled when William burst from the front entrance, running past James with another pair of Jeanne's custom firearms in his hands.

'SHIT!'

James brought the hammer down on the chisel swiftly and repeatedly, finally snapping one of the links on the fourth blow. He dropped the tools and immediately took off, his tight latex suit encumbering him, but his urgency and sudden burst of adrenaline more than making up for it.

He ran faster than he ever had since high school, quickly closing the distance between he and William as they both headed towards the melee on the lawn.

He dove in a football style tackle, wrapping his arms around William's legs and bringing him to the ground hard. The butler's head collided with the heavy guns as he fell, stunning him badly. James pushed himself up and dove on him again, this time landing on top of him and delivering a right cross to William's jaw as he tried to right himself. The man's body collapsed into unconsciousness and James rose from the ground, shaking his bruised hand from side to side.

"Sorry buddy, but there's been enough gun-play already."

As he got his bearings and his gaze returned to the two women in the distance, he could tell that Jeanne had noticed them, her body suddenly abandoning its attack and turning towards the two men. She took off at top speed, her eyes set on the guns that lay before William. James quickly grabbed them up and looked around frantically.

He spotted what he needed 200 feet away, a large water fountain. He made a dash for it with the heavy weapons in hand, his lungs burning as he crossed the dry earth, fallen leaves crunching below his steps.

Jeanne gained on him as they ran, but it wasn't fast enough and James reached the fountain with time to spare. He tossed the guns into the water, a look of surprised relief spreading across his face. Jeanne came to a stop as she shrieked in anger.

"YOU UNGRATFUL PIECE OF—GUUUUHHHH!!!"

Her enraged slight was cut short as Bayonetta crashed into her from behind, tackling her to the ground and immediately delivering a fist to her face, bloodying Jeanne's nose. The two amazons struggled on the ground, a frenzy of arms and legs vying for position.

Bayonetta took a painful boot to the face, but managed to slide around Jeanne and put her in a headlock. It didn't last long, however, as the woman in red squirmed to the side and delivered an elbow directly to her crotch. Bayonetta coughed and yelled as Jeanne rolled off, putting some distance between them as James arrived to the scene.

He leaned down and offered Bayonetta his shoulder, helping her to rise as she recovered from the brutal blow to her nether region. Both women stood panting and glaring at each other, blood smeared across their faces and heaving chests.

James' eyes narrowed, staring back at Jeanne as he held his Mistresses' arm over his back, shouldering her weight.

"That's enough Jeanne! It's over."

"It's OVER when I kill that whore!"

Bayonetta snickered. "I've heard that before."

"You're the Salieri to my Mozart, Cereza. Always have been, always will be. Let's finish this."

Bayonetta grinned, saying not a word as she lifted her arm off James and pushed him behind her, taking her defensive Jujitsu posture once again.

As the two prepared to re-engage, the sound of cars rushing up the driveway could be heard in the distance. Jeanne turned and looked as the unmarked black sedans sped towards them, anger steadily growing in her eyes.

"You called the enforcers?"

"Right before I dealt with your guards. I didn't want to, but I couldn't take the risk of you getting the jump on me."

Jeanne balked, shaking her head in disgust.

"Lords... and here I thought at the very least you would honor a sacred duel. You're pathetic."

Bayonetta didn't flinch, her cool gaze fixed on her arrogant opponent.

"That's amusing, coming from someone who just attempted murder and kidnapping."

The cars screeched to a stop not far away, a dozen buxom females quickly exiting the vehicles and making their way to the trio.

James couldn't help but stare as the intimidating women approached. They each had their own distinct style and flavor, but each woman was sporting a leather body suit and each of them was armed to the teeth. Their guns clanked and jingled as the force fell upon them, a tall blonde apparently in command.

"What the fuck is going on here?"

Jeanne's smoldering gaze remained fixed on the ground. Bayonetta's, by contrast, was lifted to the sky as she waited for the inevitable.

"You know what, I don't even care! Take them to the hall."

The assembly of sultry amazons fanned out, taking Bayonetta and Jeanne by the arms and leading them roughly to the parked cars. The blonde woman fixed her stare on James, her pony tail bobbing behind her as she sized him up.

"Who does this slut belong to?"

"Me!" Jeanne yelled over her shoulder.

"He's mine." Bayonetta answered matter of factly, ignoring the other woman.

The blonde rolled her eyes, nodding at James.

"Bring him too."

Two of the enforcers hurried to his side, grabbing James by the arms and rushing him to one of the cars. He prepared to protest, but noticed, thankfully, that the car they were leading him to contained Bayonetta.

Just as they were about to shove him in, he suddenly recalled something, planting his feet into the ground in resistance.

"Wait! Check the basement. The dungeon! She may have others captive there. There were at least two women before!"

"Shutup!" the dark skinned woman on his right admonished him before throwing him into the back seat roughly.

He landed on Bayonetta's boots, a grunt emitting from his mouth as the door slammed behind him.

As she leaned down to help him up, the car was already turning around and following the others out of Jeanne's estate.

James climbed up on the seat, turning to see his Mistresses' eyes on the verge of tears, the painful remorse clear on her bruised and bloodied face. She reached out her hand, her leather glove caressing his chin and cheek.

"Cheshire... I'm so sorry."

"I'm fine Mistress. Are you alright?"

She leaned in swiftly, sealing her lips over his and inserting her tongue into his mouth. Her other hand drifted to the back of his head as they engaged in a long, deep french kiss.

"I am now."

The trees sped by as the unmarked vehicle picked up speed, the caravan of cars heading into the city.

"Mistress, where are they taking us?"

Bayonetta sighed and sat back in her seat, closing her eyes as her weary body relaxed and steadily recovered from its recent exertions.

"You wanted to know more about me, didn't you? About what I do? About US?"

Her eyes re-opened, peering out the window to the cloudy, darkening sky.

"This, my love, is why you must always be careful what you wish for."

12