Baywatch Secrets Ch. 09: Gigi's Gambit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
txfan
txfan
43 Followers

"OHHH!" Gigi squealed as I pressed my mouth hard into the smooth fabric of her bikini bottoms. My lips massaged her groin and a flash of sudden moisture lubricated my ministrations. Smelling her sweet, erotic musk drove me to action. I pushed aside the skimpy strip of swimsuit material and thrust my tongue into Gigi's hairless pussy. My nubile lover moaned and wrapped her long legs around my neck, guiding my rhythm as I lapped up her juices and teased her clitoris with the tip of my tongue.

"Holy FUCK, what are you doing to me..." I glanced up and saw the top of Gigi's breasts straining against her bikini top as she arched her back and writhed in pleasure.

I replaced my tongue with two fingers, and sat up on my knees to get a good look at her. "Just showing you what you're missing out on with your 'boyfriend'. You can't be his beard forever, you know." As I talked, I was stimulating her clit with one hand, and pulling her bikini bottoms up her toned thighs.

Gigi was panting heavily by now. "Zayn just needs to be taken seriously right now, and you know how the tabloids are with the gay stuff. He's one of my best friends, if I can help him I will. Now are you gonna fuck me, or what?"

I had just gotten her bikini bottoms off her dainty feet. I stared at her far too perfect shaved pussy and wondered what great deed I had done in a past life to deserve this gorgeous blonde half my age. She was soaking wet.

"I don't know, my cock is feeling rather unloved right now. Can you help?"

The horny supermodel rolled her eyes. "You know," she said as she sat up and ran her finger down my hard-on, "you're the only guy who's ever said no to me for sex. Why do you like blowjobs so much?" Despite her complaining, Gigi got right down to business. She pulled hard on my shorts and, when my throbbing erection sprung out in her face, took it with both hands and started sucking on it like her life depended on it.

I stroked her golden locks and moaned as she looked back up at me with those sultry azure eyes. For a second I caught something flicker across those windows into her soul as we made eye contact, but it was gone as she firmly grabbed my buttcheeks and forced the rest of my cock down her throat. My inexperienced lover gagged, and I eased out of her a little and began a slow thrusting motion to ease her into it.

"MMmmmmmmmMMmm," Gigi started humming, those full lips wrapped firmly around my shaft as they slid up and down in rhythm with my thrusts. I couldn't believe I was fucking the face of one of the newest Victoria's Secret models, and caught sight of us in the bedside mirror: me on my knees, Gigi on all fours gulping down my cock. I silently wished for a camera to record proof of this craziness.

I was completely naked by now, but Gigi still had her bikini top on. "You've got too much on, babe. Here, let me help." I tugged at the pretty little bow holding her halter tie together.

That made Gigi stop as she grabbed the skimpy pink material to her chest. "Hey! I wanted to give you a little strip tease with that!" She got up on her knees and kissed me fiercely, one arm still across her bulging breasts, and then half-turned and pushed me flat on my back.

"Whoa, what was that? You been learning some judo?" I wisecracked a little, but the much lighter Gigi had really caught me off guard with the move.

Gigi simply lifted a leg and straddled me. She tossed her hair back and grinned with that inscrutable smile. "There's more to me than meets the eye, Mike." With that, she lowered herself onto my cock.

"Ohhh FUUUUCK!!" I moaned as her hot, wet envelope encased my throbbing member. Gigi struck a pose. "Now that I have your attention, Mr. Executive Producer... how about that guest spot, huh?"

I shuddered as she started moving her hips back and forth on mine, a slow sensual rhythm that rubbed herself up and down along my cock. "Gee, I don't know," I punned, " the G spot can be pretty hard to find... It depends, do you do nudity?" I sat up as she rode me, and eyed her cleavage hungrily.

Gigi laughed at my horny expression, and let her bikini fall. Her full breasts stayed defying gravity, and her pink nipples looked absolutely delectable. "How's this for nudity?"

I nuzzled her left nipple and gave it a quick lick. Her skin was flushed and the sexual electricity in the air could have fried a passing fly. I looked deep into Gigi's eyes as she ground her hips on me. "You are perfect. You know that, right?"

She cupped my face with both hands, and whispered, "Just fuck me already." Vulnerable, almost pleading.

I didn't need to be told twice. I kissed those fuckable lips, wrapped an arm around her tiny waist, and started thrusting hard into her.

"mmm! mmmOH! OH! SHEEEEET SHIT SHIT!!" Gigi's moans grew louder and higher as I got into my groove, until eventually I fell back on to the bed with Gigi above me as I thrust away at her. Her glorious breasts jiggled above me as she supported herself on her arms. I was hypnotized by them, and my hands slowly migrated up from squeezing and groping Gigi's firm ass, up her trim tummy, and finally coming to rest on those tremendous tits. Gigi giggled as she rode me, and sat up to give me better access as I played with those perfect pink nipples.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK - Someone rapped their knuckles on the door of the RV. Gigi and I froze, though my cock kept throbbing. We exchanged glances. My part time lover and I were thinking the same thing - we were halfway there, and maybe if we just kept very still the visitor would figure I wasn't there and leave.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK - Silence. I grinned at Gigi in our shared naughtiness, and she used her vaginal muscles to gently squeeze my cock, giggling soundlessly. I smothered her with kisses.

A minute passed, and no knocks came. I shrugged. "Guess he went away!" I cheerfully announced, and bucked my hips to thrust a long stroke deep into Gigi. She squealed with horny delight as she reciprocated.

From outside the door, a muffled voice exclaimed, "I fucking knew it!" Before either of us could process what was going on, a flash of yellow had burst into my trailer, and was storming up towards the bedroom. "Michael! I can't believe you're hiding out here when this is happening!"

I peeked out from behind my very nude sex partner at our intruder. It was Brande Roderick, dressed in the trademark red Baywatch swimsuit made decent by a classic yellow officer's jacket. She looked incredible, but she also looked very uncharacteristically pissed. "Oh, Brande, I had no idea it was you. I've been a little busy as you can see..."

Gigi turned her head and sized up the blonde beauty. "Care to join us?"

But Brande was having none of our flirty banter. She was storming around my bedroom, turning over everything and looking behind my mirror. "Are you recording this?" she demanded.

"Recording what?" I was flabbergasted as Brande continued to ransack my messy closet.

"Where have you been, Mike? THESE!" Brande waved her phone in my face.

"Calm down! I have no idea what you are talking about!"

Gigi snatched the phone from her hand, and took a quick glance. And then a second take. And another.

Then her jaw dropped and she put a hand over her mouth as she scrolled through the items on the phone.

"What is it, G?" I was genuinely concerned now.

Brande was done tearing my mini bedroom apart. She crossed her arms as she eyed Gigi's naked body perched on mine. "Show him."

Wordlessly, Gigi turned the phone around and showed me the screen.

The news headline was two simple words: VICTORIA'S SEXTAPE.

My heart stopped.

ANONYMOUS HACKER GROUP RELEASES NEVER-BEFORE SEEN FOOTAGE OF DRUNKEN ORGIES WITH VICTORIA'S SECRET ANGELS IN BOATS, CAMPFIRES AND CARS. ALSO EXCLUSIVE: DOES LEAKED MIRANDA KERR SEX TAPE THREATEN HER WEDDING?

txfan
txfan
43 Followers
12