BB Mythology: Irresistible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Long day, huh?" remarked Lyn, glancing back over her shoulder.

"Hm?" replied Xonos, blinking a few times as he was roused from his stupor. "Uh, y-yeah, pretty long day."

"Good day, too — Pax and Azra are always so much fun. Kind of exhausting to keep up with them, though." The female took a seat on the edge of the bed, and raised a hand to her mouth to stifle a yawn. "I'm definitely going to sleep well tonight."

Xonos felt a sharp pang of disappointment. If Lyn was tired, that didn't bode well for hooking up...but he had to at least ask. "So, um." The male bit his lip, his tail flicking back and forth with mild concern. His erection was impossible to miss. "I don't mean to push, but are we still gonna...?"

"Oh don't worry, I haven't forgotten," laughed Lyn. She looked up at him with a grin, and then looked down at his hard dick. With Xonos standing directly in front of her, the thick length was practically at eye level, and she reached out to wrap her fingers around it. "I want to have some fun too, you know. I've been waiting to fuck you all day."

Xonos's eyes slid almost shut as her fingers closed around his dragonhood once more. She gave his cock a few friendly strokes, and his whole body shuddered in response, his hips thrusting forwards involuntarily. "Nnnghuhhh."

Lyn smiled at her partner's reaction...but after a moment, she slowed her strokes and narrowed her eyes. Cautiously she withdrew her hand, frowning slightly and watching the dragon's dick twitch in the open air.

The male couldn't help but whine in desperation. "W-why did you stop?" he asked. "That felt GREAT."

"You're really close, aren't you." It was a statement, not a question.

Xonos paused. "Uh..."

"You're gonna cum as soon as I touch you again, huh?"

His cock twitched. "...Uh," he repeated, blushing.

The red dragoness grinned and shook her head. "Should have known — you're always ready to blow. Well, that's easy enough to fix." She stood back up, taking a few steps away from her hormone-dazed partner. Her gaze remained locked on the male's groin. "Here, turn towards me. And spread your legs a bit more, would you?"

Xonos started to obey automatically, but then froze as he fully processed her request. "Wait. Why?"

"Oh come on," Lyn giggled. She folded her arms beneath her breasts. "If we fuck right now, there's no way you'll last more than a few seconds. Let me kick you in the balls first."

"WHAT?!"

"You heard me." She lifted one leg into the air, wriggling her toes. "I'll keep it gentle! I just want to make sure you don't blow your load the second you get inside me."

Xonos looked at her hesitantly, torn between his libido and his sense of self-preservation. His testicles already ached fiercely from an entire day of denial, and from weeks of denial before that. "B-but—"

She planted one hand on her bare hip, her tail curling behind her. "Or would you rather skip the sex?" she teased.

The blue dragon grit his teeth and let out a long sigh. He squinted his eyes shut, as if it would somehow help the situation...but when he opened them again, Lyn was still standing there, looking at him expectantly.

"...Fine," he grumbled, hanging his head in resignation. At this point, he was almost prepared to give her his left nut, as long as it meant that he got to empty the right one.

"Perfect!" Lyn giggled. "Don't worry, I'll make it quick. Now spread those legs! Iara taught me this one..."

Despite his better judgment, Xonos obeyed, turning to face the dragoness and making sure she had a clear path to his ballbag. Lyn had a predatory smirk on her muzzle, and suddenly the male felt very much like a piece of prey.

Lyn raised her leg to gauge the distance to her target, until her toes gently brushed the underside of her partner's heavy balls. She bounced her foot up and down a few inches — not enough to cause the male any pain, but enough to make his orbs roll around in their scaly sac. Once she was ready, she pulled her leg back, preparing for a mighty punt.

Xonos's breath caught in his throat as he watched the female wind up, and his whole body jerked as Lyn's leg flashed upwards — but there was no smack of impact. Instead, Lyn stopped a few inches short. Xonos let out a trembling exhale, adrenaline coursing through his veins. For a second, it had really looked like the dragoness wasn't holding anything back.

Lyn huffed. "Hey, you flinched! I'm adding another kick for that—"

And just like that, she pulled her leg back again and SLAMMED her foot up between her mate's thighs. Xonos was lifted onto his tiptoes for a moment as his testicles were suddenly crushed into his pelvis, the two spunk tanks flattened to a fraction of their usual plumpness. He let out a surprised squeak as a spike of agony lanced through his gut, followed immediately by a wave of nausea that radiated outwards from his core. His eyes watered, and he blinked away the tears just in time to see Lyn's foot crash into his scrotum a second time, further scrambling its contents. His stiff dick bounced comically with the force of the blow.

The dragoness let her foot linger there for a moment, buried between her partner's thighs, before finally withdrawing her leg. Before Xonos could crumple to the floor, she quickly moved to his side, bracing his weight and helping to guide him onto the bed. The wounded male immediately curled into the fetal position, his tail thrashing behind him as he clutched his freshly bruised plums.

"Ohhhhhh." Xonos let out a warbling moan, cradling his balls in his claws. "FUCK, baby!"

"Sorry hon!" The dragoness knelt next to him on the bed, smiling sheepishly. "Guess I overdid it a bit?"

The male groaned wordlessly in reply, rolling onto his back. He squinted his eyes shut against the slow agony roiling in his abdomen.

Lyn looked down at her partner's groin. Xonos had both hands wrapped around his nutsac, but his member still stood as straight as an arrow, poking out above his hands. She reached out and grabbed hold of his dragonhood, giving the thick length an eager squeeze. Sure enough, it was slightly softer now — still rock-hard, sure, but no longer as diamond-hard as it had been a moment ago. "See?" she commented. "That's a little better. Look at you, I bet you could last all night now."

"Great," the blue dragon croaked.

The female stroked his chest affectionately. "Aww, don't be mad. I bet I know something that'll make you feel better..."

The mattress groaned as Lyn moved, and then suddenly Xonos felt a weight on top of him. He opened his eyes to find his mate straddling his torso, facing away towards the foot of the bed with her knees planted on either side of his body. That presented Xonos with a perfect view of her ass — two round, luscious globes that the male had spent many an hour fantasizing about. Lyn's tail ran up across his chest and over his left shoulder, then curled around behind his head, as if to prop it up and help give Xonos a better look at the scene about to unfold.

Lyn looked down, taking in the scene herself. She scooted forwards a bit until Xonos's cock was comfortably nestled between her thighs, the tip of his member poking just below her belly button. "Mmm," she murmured, reaching down to take hold of the male's long-denied dragonhood. She rubbed a finger lightly against the head of his cock, pressing his shaft against her own wet sex. The pole trembled in her grip as she slowly ground her hips against it, teasing her clit with the hot, throbbing length.

The tone of Xonos's moaning quickly began to change. Sure, his testicles were awfully sore, and they were likely to remain that way for the rest of the evening — but that testicular discomfort was quickly being drowned out by Lyn's more pleasurable attentions. Unlatching his claws from around his dragonmakers, Xonos pulled out his arms from beneath Lyn's weight, reaching out to grasp at her waist instead. He gave her hips a firm squeeze, then ran his fingers up and down the length of her thighs, enjoying the sensation of her bare scales against his. He couldn't actually see what the dragoness was doing to his cock, but it felt amazing. A few more minutes of this, and he could picture himself erupting all over her, painting her breasts and stomach in sticky ropes of white.

Lyn seemed to sense his eagerness. "Don't cum yet," she warned, twisting her head to gaze back at her partner.

Xonos groaned, his head falling backwards. His cock twitched. "Sure, hon."

"Hey, I'm serious!" The dragoness frowned and gave Xonos's sac a healthy SLAP of warning with her free hand. "I want us both to enjoy this."

The male gasped in shock as his already aching balls were abused even further,. "AH!" he gasped, his claws tightening around her thighs as another jolt of nausea shot through his abdomen. "F-fuck! No more, baby, please!"

"No promises," Lyn cooed, wrapping her claws around the dragon's erection and giving it one last full stroke. Then she leaned forward, lifting her hips a few inches and adjusting her position so that the tip of Xonos's cock was pressed against her entrance. She rubbed his dick against her folds for a moment — grinning at the full-body shiver that ran through her partner — then let the first inch of his shaft slip inside her.

"Mmph." The dragoness paused there for a long moment, growing accustomed to Xonos's girth, then continued to work her way down the remainder of his cock, sinking down inch by inch until she had taken in his full length. She let out a happy sigh of contentment as she felt the thick rod twitch inside her, and one of her hands drifted to rub idly at her clit.

Xonos's cock throbbed as he was suddenly surrounded by the female's warmth, and instantly his arousal jumped by several more notches. He babbled something incoherent as Lyn began to move, sliding back up his shaft and then dropping her ass in his lap once more. Her pussy felt like heaven, especially after countless hours of tease and denial. He thrust back eagerly to match her movements — up and down, up and down, up and down.

If Lyn had been tired before, she certainly wasn't showing it now. She quickly established a rhythm, riding her lover's dick with obvious enthusiasm. She growled and panted, putting her whole body into each thrust. Soon, there was an audible slap of skin on skin as their bodies came together each time, Xonos's cock pistoning in and out of her tight sex.

Xonos could almost cry with joy. He had spent all day wishing that the dragoness would hump his brains out — and now, here they were, fucking like the world was about to end. The male bucked his hips to meet hers, moaning out her name as her pussy squeezed around him and milked his length. Nothing had ever felt this good. For a few minutes, the male managed to hold on...but before long, his balls felt ready to boil over.

"Ohhhhh god," panted the blue dragon, his eyes rolling back into his head. He gripped Lyn's thighs lustfully, his claws digging into her skin. His dick felt as hard as diamond. "I—...I-I'm gonna cum—"

Lyn gave a desperate whine, her hips a blur as she bounced up and down on the dragon's dick. "Oh fuck," she gasped, "not yet, wait!"

Xonos's moan wavered in pitch as the dragoness roughly seized his scrotum, immediately bearing down on his two defenseless orbs. His eyes shot wide open. "N-no wait, babe—!"

His protests were drowned out by Lyn's own throaty groan of satisfaction. The female slammed her ass down in his lap, taking his cock to the hilt. "Mmmmm," she cried, "Xon, your dick feels so good—!"

Xonos gave an impassioned cry of his own. There was nothing hotter than hearing Lyn moan his name — but it was hard to enjoy that when his gonads were suddenly being crushed in her claws. He scrabbled at her thighs, trying to get her attention or to pull her hands away from his groin, but she seemed totally lost in the moment. "My balls," he mewled frantically, "baby, my BALLS—!"

"Oh FUCK," gasped Lyn, squeezing even harder. "Yeah, GIMME all the cum in those big blue balls! Fill me up!"

Her claws tightened another notch, and Xonos squawked in pain, his tail thumping against the floor. He had seen Lyn get distracted in the throes of ecstasy before, but never quite like this. He watched in helpless agony as the female continued to fuck his brains out, her hips gyrating with each thrust. He fantasized about moments like this every day: Lyn bouncing up and down in his lap, her sex rippling around him, her moans and cries filling the room. There was nothing he wanted more than to make her scream with pleasure, and to pump her full of his seed. Now, it was starting to seem like Lyn might crack his walnuts before he ever got the chance.

And even so, despite the vice grip on his sac, Xonos was SO close to coming. His dick gave a mighty throb, and his whole body shook as competing waves of pleasure and pain bombarded his brain. He blubbered hysterically, stumbling over his words, caught between begging Lyn to let him cum and begging her to let go of his flattened jewels.

The dragoness heard none of it. "Oh FUCK," squealed Lyn, throwing her head back as the sensations overwhelmed her. She clamped down on her mate's orbs like a pair of scaly stress balls, completely unaware of the torment she was inflicting on the paralyzed male. "Oh fuck, I'm coming, I'm COMINGGG!"

And with a throaty moan, the Goddess of Pleasure hit her peak, writhing in ecstasy as her orgasm thundered through her.

Xonos was not quite as lucky. The dragon let out a wail of despair as the female utterly crushed his testicles, juicing them between her fingers like a pair of overripe oranges. His heavy spunkmakers had been stuffed completely full with unspent speed — and now, as his balls were squeezed down to a fraction of their usual size, all that spunk had only one place to go. Deep inside Lyn's sex, thick globs of sperm erupted from Xonos's throbbing cock: months if not years of backed-up spunk, squeezed straight out of his swollen gonads. The poor orbs lost any semblance of their usual spherical shape as they squished between her brutally clenched fingers,

For the poor dragon, there was no pleasure and no relief. Indeed, the squealing male had been stopped just shy of his own orgasm. Even as his balls were forcibly drained, his dragonhood pulsed fiercely, on the very edge of ecstasy. Xonos couldn't even remember what an orgasm felt like anymore — but there was nothing in the world that he wanted more. Any other male might have passed out, but the God of Stamina clung to consciousness, struggling to thrust his hips, trying to find that final bit of friction to push him over the edge.

And yet, as the seconds ticked on and the testicular trauma continued, Xonos quickly felt his strength fade. Gradually his thrusts grew more feeble, and his shriek of anguish trailed away into a low, wounded mewling. By the time Lyn finally came down from her orgasm, she had wrung his oranges dry, and the poor dragon was practically comatose. As the dragoness came back to her senses, her grip began to loosen, until finally she let her lover's marbles slip from between her fingers. Miraculously, the two orbs had managed to survive intact, and immediately began reinflating to their usual size and shape.

"Oh fuck," Lyn repeated, her voice dripping with satisfaction. The dragoness continued to slowly grind her pelvis against her stunned partner, savoring the gentle pressure on her clit and the feeling of fullness inside of her. After a few moments she looked down at her partner's thick shaft, still buried to the hilt inside of her, and gave a satisfied purr. "Mmmmph."

Xonos stared blindly at the ceiling, one eyelid twitching. His mouth hung open.

"Holy shit, baby, you came so much!" Lyn's eyes fell to the space between her thighs, where a sizeable puddle of spunk had formed on the bedsheets. Xonos's groin and tail were coated in the stuff, as were Lyn's own fingers. She lifted one hand, watching the seed drip from her claws for a moment — then sucked a finger into her muzzle, swallowing down the dragon's thick load. She murmured contentedly, then repeated the action with her other fingers, like a diner licking their fingers after a particularly tasty meal. "Mmm," she growled, licking her lips. "I guess you really WERE pent up, huh?"

Xonos gave a wordless croak, his legs twitching beneath her and his cock giving another forceful throb from deep inside her sex. His testicles had just been squeezed flat, and it felt like a nuclear bomb had gone off in his gut...and yet, the desperate dragon still felt like he was on the edge of exploding. He gripped weakly at the bare flesh of Lyn's thighs, willing himself to keep thrusting but unable to find the strength. If she would just bounce on his dick for a few more seconds—

But a moment later, the female had slid off of his still-denied dragonhood. The stiff length bobbed in the open air, glistening with their combined juices.

"Ahhhh..." The larger dragoness curled up beside him, panting quietly as she settled into her afterglow. She pressed her muzzle to his cheek in a quick but loving kiss. "Nnph...that was SO nice. Must feel good to empty those big balls of yours, eh?" She glanced down at his groin, and one hand slid southward to encircle his hard shaft. "Heh. Guess I'll just have to start filling them up again."

Xonos wanted to cry as the female gave him a few idle strokes, her fingers dancing up and down his shaft, but all he could manage was a shaky exhale. Somehow, despite all he'd been through, the ache in his nuts intensified even further.

Lyn yawned, her strokes slowing. "Plenty of time for that in the morning, though." Her fingers moved again to wrap around her partner's scaly orbs. She cradled the twin spheres affectionately in her claws. "And I'll bet these guys could use a break after pumping out all that dragon batter."

The male lay stunned for a long minute, his body twitching. Eventually, he reached weakly for the dragoness at his side, fumbling blindly with one hand. His fingers settled along the generous curve of her ass, and he gripped her rear with all of the little strength he had left, like a madman clinging to the last of his sanity.

Lyn sighed contentedly at the touch, and nuzzled closer to him with a yawn. Her eyes were shut. "Love you too, hon."

Xonos's muzzle moved silently for a few seconds as he tried to find the words to respond — but there was nothing to say, and nothing to do. His cock was as hard as it had ever been, and his balls were in more agony than he had ever thought possible.

And in that moment, with an apocalyptic ache radiating from his groin and with no relief in sight, the poor dragon was too exhausted to do anything but pass out.

12