BBC at the Drive-Thru

Story Info
The driver's not the only one being fed...
881 words
4.28
95.7k
64
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lea1234
Lea1234
165 Followers

You pull up to the restaurant while I am already in the process of bobbing my head up and down on your monster black cock. You pull your window down, and the microphone asks you what to order. I don't even bother looking up, I'm too entranced with the beautiful black rod in front of my face. Dressed in a slutty outfit, tight black vinyl skirt and pink metallic teddy with black fishnets and garter, daddy's bbc whore is hard at work.

As you order your food, you try not to moan as I use my right hand to stroke downwards as my mouth goes back up to your cock head, then my mouth goes back down and meets my hand half way as it comes back up. I continue this sucking/stroking as I twist a bit my mouth clockwise and counterclockwise, to increase daddy's pleasure. I start moaning on your godly bbc as I hear the car move towards the cashier window. I don't look up, I'm too embarrassed to want to look in the eyes of the cashier that is now looking at the white sissy boi, dressed slutty in the passenger seat, who is bent over sucking greedily his master's tool. I increase my pace of sucking and stroking because I am extremely turned on at the humiliation of being reduced to a faggy sissy white boi who serves his black masters.

All smiles, you pay for your order and receive the food, and you stay a few seconds extra because the cashier is a cute white girl who is just smiling and staring at your huge dark member. You can tell she's jealous, and you tell yourself that perhaps I could teach her one day how to properly assume her role as a white girl. You slowly drive off as I continue to moan on your rod while bobbing up and down. As you get back on the main street, I readjust myself so that you can reach my butt and start caressing it. You take turns caressing the hair on my head and rubbing my ass, all the while trying to stay focused on the road. I release your cock and start licking it all around, picking up the loose drool that was slowly dripping down. I take your cock head in my mouth and twirl my tongue around the head as I start stroking fast your shaft.

I feel the car stop, we are at a red light...I hear "hey yo check out in there!!" and realize the car next to us is seeing me, a white faggot dressed as a slut, sucking away at a huge black cock. I feel even more humiliated. I start fucking your cock head with my lips: your big helmet pushes through my lips until it is all in my mouth, then I pull it back out so that only the tip stays in my mouth...I repeat this faster and faster, hoping to receive a huge load of hot black cum in my mouth. The light turns green and I feel the car take off as I continue to assault your helmet. I start caressing your balls with my fingertips as I feel the car pull over rapidly...I look up, never releasing your cock head from my mouth, and see you eyes closed and your head slowly tilting backwards against the car seat...daddy is close!! I continue with my rhythm, not daring to interrupt my black master's pleasure, now holding the shaft with both hands.

Finally, you let out a soft moan that is getting louder and louder, and your body starts to lightly tremble. I feel your right hand suddenly grasp tightly at my hair and immobilize my head. It's coming...it's a matter of seconds and I'll receive my prize for having been such a good gurl for my black master. I suddenly feel a hot splash at the back of my mouth. Your massive cum load slowly but powerfully blasts in my mouth as I my tongue gently caresses the underside of your helmet, allowing the eruption of creamy goodness to coat all of my mouth. I feel blissfully happy as I feel my own core start to tremble and release an orgasm that electrocutes my senses from inside out. I hear you exhale deeply as your orgasm slowly fades away.

You release my hair, and I keep my mouth locked on daddy's rod...kind of disappointed that the cum has stopped oozing...but my focus is on the great puddle of cum accumulated in my mouth. I look up and ask, with my eyes, if I can release your cock head. You nod and caress my hair as I pull my lips slowly off your helmet, ensuring not a single drop of cum is wasted. With my mouth full of cum, I keep my eyes locked in your as kiss your cock head. My way of thanking daddy. I then open my mouth slowly, making sure nothing spills out, and show you the cum in my mouth. You nod again, giving me the ok to swallow. Eyes still locked in yours, I swallow in a single gulp.

I feel the warmth going down my throat and linger. I smile and say "Thank you Master for your black seed."

Lea1234
Lea1234
165 Followers