BBC Bacchanalia

Story Info
2 BBC's + 2 Asian woman + a dark motel room = 1 wild night!
3.5k words
4
24.2k
24
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1997

"Shit man its dark!" Whispered a drunken Darterrius.

"Quiet you white ape!" Hissed Tyreese. "Don't wake the girls!"

The two men were stepping out of the motel bathroom into the darkness of the room. Tyreese felt like he was entering the realm of Nyx, when he couldn't see his hand in front of his face. They had just finished using the bathroom after a night of drinking and gambling, and finding the motel room lights wouldn't go on.

"That dope, he doesn't know which bed he's headed too!" Tyreese thought to himself, as he almost chuckled to himself as he groped in the pitch black room.

Tyreese had recently come across a large sum of money, and decided to treat his best friend and their girls to a weekend get away across the state line. He shuddered at the thought of how he earned that money, and when they asked he told the same lie about it being from a dead aunt.

Finding his bed Tyreese could hear Darterrius stumbling about quietly enough that the soft breathing of the girls could still be heard. Both of them dated Asian girls of very similar build.

Xue, Darterrius' girlfriend was five-foot-five and Chinese-Canadian, she was a lean woman who enjoyed running marathons. Jun was the same height and Korean-American. She was slim, and was well-known for her red dyed hair.

The thought of that red hair got Tyreese's blood flowing, he started peeling off his garments eagerly. With his pants off and his manhood set free, he planned on putting his tool to work.

As he climbed on the bed Tyreese could hear Darterrius stub his foot and swear softly. This wasn't the first time tyreese had sex with an audience, but it didn't mean he liked it.

He slowly climbed into the bed, stopping to hover over Jun. Usually she had at least a bedsheet, or a several blankets to keep her petite body warm; tonight however she lay on her back naked without any covers.

Tyreese smiled broadly like a hungry man staring down a plate at thanksgiving. He pushed himself between her legs to press his engorging member against Jun's pussy. A soft grunt was barely heard from her as he ground his manhood against her to coat his rod with her juices.

On the other side of the room Darterrius peeled off his clothes, he wasn't going to be outdone by his friend. Once naked he crawled like a tiger sneaking up on his prey. Each movement was slow and measured, however it was all an act, when ever he set his hand down he made sure he casually brushed her leg or thigh.

Darterrius could feel the goosebumps racing up Xue's legs, that was exactly the sensation he was going for this night. He next pushed her legs apart and laid on his stomach, with his face inches away from her birth canal.

As he kissed the top of Xue's mound he could hear a car approaching outside, with loud county music blasting away. It sounded like it pulled up, parked and the door opened. The music didn't cease.

"Fuck them!" He said under his breath, "I'm still gunna get laid."

Holding Xue still by the legs he could feel her shaking with anticipation, he'd eaten and teased her many times, but never had she shown this much of a human response! It was such a turn-on that he decided to draw it out more.

Darterrius pushed her pussy lips together with his fingers as he kissed them the way he'd kiss her mouth. Her body quivered in sexual joy, causing his heart to race! Forgetting his slow seduction he pulled her cunt open and stuck his face in as far as it would go!

Xue's pussy tasted different, but Darterrius gave it little thought before chalking it up to all the booze she had drunk that night. Certain that was the reason he sucked at her clitoris as he held her hips for extra leverage.

When she grabbed at his head, he was convinced that he had broken her dead-fuck spell in bed. Roaring in joy he stood up pushed her aside and laid on the bed. He couldn't hear her speaking over the Honky-tonk coming outside, but it didn't matter, Xue leapt upon him and started into 69.

Tyreese laughed at the noise, but no one could hear him, bellow him Jun was much drunker and tired than he expected. Never the less, he wasn't going to give her a free ride that night!

He climbed up her body before placing his hips in front of her face, when she didn't launch herself at his rod, he started slapping her face with his appendage. Jun ignored his teasing slaps as if they were a light breeze.

"Challenge accepted!" He declared in the darkness.

He placed her hands on his cock and balls, and held them in place with his legs. When she didn't respond to that he opened her mouth and slid his man-meat in. Tyreese sensed no resistance from Jun, but she didn't start blowing him either.

He debated doing a face-fucking... that was something he always wanted to do to her, but she wasn't that sort of redhead. Tyreese decided to speed things up and pinched her nose.

Moments crept by with no response from her, it was almost as if she were having a battle of wills with her. Tyreese however styled himself as the bull that always defeated the matador and pinched harder.

Jun exploded in a flurry of movement as she lashed out at him. She tired to punch him, but he had her locked in place from above. He released the pressure on her nose then helped her along with her strokes. She got the message fast and commenced with sucking him off.

Darterrius couldn't hear the snuggle-struggle happening nearby, nor could he hear Xue slurping eagerly away at his cock. He decided right that and there that having sex with her awake was much better than the sleep sex she preferred.

Tyreese was loving the attention Jun was giving him, she didn't like to admit it, but he knew she got really turned on when he was rough with her. To prove his point he reached back to slip a finger into her, to discover that she was incredibly wet! He slipped in a second digit to finger bang her whilst she continued to swallow his sword.

If the lights were on, he would look like a man playing a very complicated game of twister. Tyreese held Jun by the hair with one hand while bringing her to repeated orgasmic eruptions with his other. Darterrius and Xue were attacking one another with a hungry only found in cannibals on their wedding night.

Both men at almost the same most felt the strong urge to spill their seed and pump their partners mouths full of life creating goo. Being competitive in nature, neither wanted to be the first to finish. Darterrius crawled out from underneath the woman in his bed, to direct her onto all fours, face pointing at the other bed. Tyreese still holding Jun by the hair did the same.

Had the music not been so loud, and the room brighter the women would have been staring into one another's eyes while being rammed from behind. Darterrius held onto Xue's hips with both hands while Tyreese kept a firm grip on nun's hair, as he rained down slap after slap upon her bottom.

Darterrius was the first to fail, he squeezed Xue's soft hips as he exploded, his roars of pleasure were almost comparable to the racket coming from outside. He could feel his torrent of warm man-fluid rush through his hose into Xue with the power and force of a wadi that flows but once a year.

He reached forward to embrace Xue's soft body and pulled her back onto the bed for a snuggle. Darterrius was fast asleep in moments with his log still jammed inside Xue, oozing the last of his seed inside her womb.

Tyreese suppressed his urge to blow his stack off, and picked up his pace. He knew that Jun would be raw tomorrow and unable to sit tomorrow. He slapped her tight ass with all the power he could muster, and was rewarded with an orgasmic squeeze on his penis.

Pulling out he dragged Jun by the hair as he laid himself down, pulling her on top. She squirmed some, but when he let her go she reached down to impale herself on his mighty oak. She was at first hesitant above him, as if she hadn't done woman on top in years.

Tyreese bucked his hips, setting her in motion, she put her hands on his shoulders and ground her tight ass into his groin. Not one to lay patiently while getting fucked Tyreese reached up to pull on her nipples.

Tyreese noticed that Jun seemed to have marathon levels of energy that night, she rode him with the fury and power that any cowboy would envy! Even when she lowered her tits into his face, she kept up her hard and fast pace.

Sucking on one hard nipple, and moving to the second, Tyreese new he wouldn't be able to last. With his remaining moment he decided to make it memorable, he wrapped his arms around Jun in a powerful bear hug and rammed his spear into her until he couldn't hold back any longer!

Like a tsunamis forcing a river to flow in the opposite direction, his sperm flooded into Jun's tight twat. He could feel it go up, and like a river resuming it's course again, it came back out, in globs and small rivulets of cum.

Jun collapsed on top of him, both of their bodies covered in sweat; had the car not been nearby, their heavy breathing would have filled the room. Tyreese tried to fill his lungs with air, but Jun set upon him right away with deep kisses as her hands roamed his body.

Sensing that she was ready for a second round Tyreese grabbed her in bear hug and with the strength rivalling Hercules he rolled them over. He didn't often have sex twice in a row, but there was something about that nights encounter that kept him both hard and excited!

Once Jun was on her back her arms and legs suddenly went limp, it was as if she had passed out! Tyreese landed on top of her, slid his tool inside and was grossed out. He'd had sex with passed out chicks before, but it wasn't something he desired over an awake and alert partner.

Deciding to take matters into his own hands he slid his hand under Jun's tight ass and set a finger to the outside of her sphincter. Some chicks liked a sneaky digit, Jun he knew rarely did, and Xue... well she tended to get furious mad when she heard anal jokes!

The woman under him remained unmoving until he pushed deeper; when the tip of his finger broke thru her ring she abandoned her charade and wrapped her arms around his neck and legs about his waist.

Tyreese start to pounded her so hard that she struggled to hold onto him. He wanted this to be memorable night for her, and put all his effort into it. When he paused to catch his breath he kissed her passionately, with their tongues battling it out like two gladiators dueling for Caesar's pleasure.

When they broke their kiss Tyreese moved down to attack her chest, her breasts were small but firm, each nipple standing erect to the ceiling. He suckled on each on until he was sure they were sore and raw.

Tyreese mused to himself as he plowed in and out about how sometimes during the second round of sex, he'd cum quickly; whereas times like tonight he'd last for what seemed like forever. Perhaps it was the alcohol, or the darkness and loud music? Regardless, he wanted to wrap this up sooner rather than later, the last thing he wanted was for the lights to come on!

He decided to change positions, firstly he put his hands on her hips, and lifted as he moved. Soon he had her upside down with her neck, shoulders, and the back of her head against the bed. She seemed to wriggle about as if this were her first piledriver, Tyreese got her steady, then commenced his downwards plow.

Making use of his whole eight inches he brought himself up as high as he could go, before ramming himself back down, not stopping until his testicles slapped against her ass. In the dark he could feel her athletic body holding herself up to meet each collision of their bodies.

When the familiar ticklish sensation crossed his body, he knew that his time was drawing near. Tyreese took a deep breath and starting fucking harder and faster than before.

He planned on pulling out to rain jizz down upon her face and body, but thought against it. Jun didn't mind a blast on her ass or stomach, but a face full of goo just wasn't her thing. Xue however, if the tales Darterrius told were true... she'd didn't mind one bit where a dude blasted, she loved a good surprise!

"Aaaarrrgggghhh!!" He called out in a loud voice that was unheard amid the music.

Tyreese likened his surge of sperm that poured forth from himself into the women under him to the victorious armies of Alexander at Issus. When he pulled out, he couldn't see it, but he knew his load was bubbling from her vagina like lava from a volcano.

Exhausted and drained, Tyreese fell onto the bed beside the hard-bodied woman laying there before pulling her close and wrapping his arms around her. He cupped both of her firm breasts and dropped into a deep sleep despite the music.

Sometime later he was startled out of his rest when the bathroom door was opened and the light came on. Assuming that it was Darterrius he leapt to his feet and ran to the door.

"Ugh!" Tyreese said looking down on his friend puking in the toilette, it truly smelt and looked like he had crossed the River Styx.

Darterrius mouthed a reply before turning his head back down, Tyreese waited patiently until he was done and wobbling about on his feet again. Sensing that this was a perfect opportunity, he grabbed Darterrius by the wrist and pulled him to his shoulders.

He could tell that his friend was completely disorientated, however to be safe he spun about several times before setting him next to where he knew Xue lay. He then stooped down to put on his clothes before heading to the door.

Outside was a red pick-up truck with a man dressed in a cowboy hat and a set of overalls leaning against it. When Tyreese gave him the thumbs up, he nodded in reply, then turned off his truck and walked towards the motel office.

Finding Jun's soft and petite under the blankets, Tyreese snuggled close to her as he cupped her supple breasts. In the deafening silence time began to slowdown as he debated whether to sleep, or... explore his other options.

He tugged on her nipples until they became erect, and it was at that moment that his curiosity over came his strong desire for sleep. Jun merely moaned in pleasure while his sleeping serpent slowly awoke, poking her in her thighs and ass cheeks. When his penis was two-thirds awake he removed his hand from her soft breast to line-up with her entrance.

Across the room he could hear Xue breathing hard in a very deep sleep, and Darterrius moaning and muttering about the room spinning. Tyreese paid them no notice as he drove his hammer home inside his girlfriend.

Once he pushed passed her vagina lips he was rewarded with the warm embrace of the creampie that was packed into her earlier. The warmth of her womb reminded him of the first time they had sex in a pool.

Buried to the hilt inside her, he felt like a spaceman on an alien world. Her warm gooey creampie bathed his cock, the temperature not quite what it usually was when they did it twice in a row.

Putting that image out of his head, he was determined to cum one final time before surrendering to the eternal call of sleep. Each thrust and push convinced him that this was not an easy task to achieve. For such a petite lady, her vagina felt worn out, loose, and heavily lubricated. For that matter he was half-hard with flagging strength.

Tyreese had some strategies he knew he could employ, such as changing his angle of thrust, or fantasizing about previous conquests. Deciding that he didn't want to dwell on the past, he came up with a third option... to challenge himself!

He thought about how Jun got her creampie and how he could do a better job of it this time around! His weak boner suddenly grew to full length; Jun moaned in happy delight as his manhood engorged inside her.

With his morale and his desire restored, Tyreese felt like turning on the lights and fucking Jun with an audience! He wanted to put on a show for that white ape and his dead fish in bed of a girl friend.

The thought of Xue's hard, firm body was all it took to send him over the edge! He yelled as if he were the last man on earth as most recently produced sperm his body had generated were deposited into Jun. In the back of his mind, he wondered if those sperm would duel it out with the load she'd taken early.

"Ffffffuuuuuucccccckkkkkk!!" He roared, as Jun sighed softly.

"Keep it down love birds!" Xue cried from the other side of the room.

In the silence that followed everyone laughed as the tension faded. Darterrius tried to dream up a response to add to the humour, but instead he staggered back to the washroom to finish off where he started earlier.

The snores of his friends didn't interrupt Tyreese's slumber, after three loads, even Zeus ripping off the rooftop to shout down at them wouldn't rouse him. When he awoke it was pure chaos, both ladies complained about bladder infections, whilst he and Darterrius combed the motel room in search of their clothing.

Later after Tyreese had paid the ball cap wearing motel clerk in cash, they set off back to the school. At first Darterrius sat in the back seat, but Xue was so upset with him that he had to switch with Jun.

Tyreese was lost in his thoughts on what happened that night, he felt both exhilarated, and concerned. Looking about his car, he first looked at Darterrius, who appeared clueless about most things, and probably didn't remember what he had for breakfast, let alone who he fucked last night.

He then adjusted his mirror to look at the girls, they both looked so innocent passed out in the backseat. Would they compare notes, and piece it together? As if she were reading his mind, Xue opened her eyes and met his gaze. Startled he looked out the front window, he also realized that Darterrius was speaking to him.

"Huh? What you talkin about fool?" Tyreese said trying to sound calm.

"You gotta pay attention!" Darterrius trilled.

"Speak already!" Tyreese replied.

"Who would win in a fight?" Darterrius said gesticulating wildly. "Cassius Clay or Jack Johnson."

"That ain't his name no more!" Tyreese sighed in relief, he thought the question would be something much different. "He's been Ali for almost thirty years!"

Tyreese looked back in the mirror at Xue, she was still looking at him with curious eyes, as Darterrius explained his reasoning. Tyreese couldn't focus his mind, as his heart raced.

He almost slammed on the brakes when he saw the look of realization cross her face. She put the puzzle together as she figured out who creampied her twice in a row the night before!

"Darterrius!" She said interrupting.

Tyreese's mouth went dry as she spoke.

"We have to do this again soon!" She said happily.

"Yeah, yeah baby." Darterrius said barely listening, then turning to Tyreese he spoke more. "So T, what do you think?"

Tyreese gulped in disbelief! He however recovered quickly to speak up. "Neither."

Darterrius laughed out loud and slapped his leg. "Who's the fool now?"

"Its simple dude." Tyreese said with more confidence, "They both bob, weave, dodge, and fight defensively."

Darterrius mulled the concept over. "So what are trying to say?"

"Basically they'd both fall over exhausted without a punch thrown!" Tyreese said trying to sound smart.

Darterrius seemed satisfied with the response, causing Tyreese to relax, he then looked in the mirror to see Xue grinning in knowing satisfaction. She winked at him before laying back down to sleep.