BBC Dream Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife's naughty fun with a BBC in the pool.
1.7k words
4.38
59.5k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCasDC
JCasDC
70 Followers

I sat in the back on the passenger side, quietly watching out the window. My husband rode shotgun while he drove. They were both animated in their conversation, arms waving, laughing, almost yelling back and forth, catching up on the past year.

I snuck a peak up between the seats. He was in khaki shorts, mid-thigh. His legs were long and muscular. I smiled to myself as I scanned for a bulge, a jiggle, or even a slip-out. I knew what was in there and this trip I wanted it. One week in sunny Florida, enjoying the sun, beach, and pool as we do every year. But this year, I wanted that big black cock.

I turned back looking out the window again. I was getting moist just thinking back to last year. I had been drying off by the pool, sitting on a lounge. My husband had gone into the house. Lenny, as we called him, pulled himself out of the pool, and went straight for a towel on the lounge next to me. My eyes followed him casually, happily talking, continuing our conversation we'd been having in the pool. He grabbed his towel, dried himself, head to toe, with me still gabbing. Suddenly, without hesitation, as if it were the most natural thing in the world, he yanked his swimsuit right down his legs and stepped out of it. I think I gasped and I know I went mum on the conversation. He casually picked up his towel and dried his mid-section facing directly at me. I wish I knew if he was watching me but I don't.

Like a deer in the headlights, my eyes were locked on about 10" of swinging flopping black meat four feet in front of me. It seemed semi hard and hung full and beautiful before me. I almost reached out to grab it but somehow resisted the temptation. He finished drying and wrapped the towel around his waist rolling it tight. My reaction still sickens me to this day. I was so flustered and unhinged that I simply got up, and headed into the house, flew to my room, patted the perspiration from blushing face, and laid down. I had panicked at the thought of my husband nearby and just the shock of the moment. Now, after spending the entire year, dreaming of that huge member in my hands, mouth, pussy, I was ready for round two, and this time a little more than just a peak. I wanted some physical contact. I wanted to see it hard. I wanted to make it hard. I wanted to touch it hard. I wanted to feel it inside me, HARD!

On the first day, out by the pool, I wore my bikini intentionally leaving it tied a little loose. Just loose enough for it to slip down exposing the edges of my dark areola. I even let my 36DDs pop out a time or two at moments I was sure he could see. I started to notice him watching me even more than usual. I knew he wanted me too.

When I got out, I slipped on a little semi sheer cover up to wander around in. When he came over to the lounge nearby, I conveniently slipped my bikini top off underneath letting my girls swing free in the Florida sun. My dark nipples were clearly visible. I made sure I bent in front of him several times to add to the tease. I wandered if my husband might say something but he didn't. That fed my curiosity that he and his friend might be planning to share me.

The day went by, the drinks got stronger, the conversation got happier, and the teasing continued from both sides. A little after dark, hubby passed out on a lounge chair. Lenny teased that maybe we should leave him there and head to bed. I giggled and nodded but wanted to give the impression of honorable wife.

"How about one more swim and then I better take him to bed" I said somewhat apologetic.

I got up and eased into the warm water. Lenny dove in, swam to the other side, and then eased over to the side of the pool beside me. As he did, he made sure to brush me gently. I eased a little closer to him. I turned around in his direction making sure to brush the girls against him. I peered up at hubby. He was on his side, facing away, snuggling with the towel I had draped over him. Sound asleep. I sat my drink on the side of the pool, and with both hands, reached back and unhooked my top slipping it off under the water. I turned back toward Lenny brushing him again with bare breasts and nipples this time. He turned toward me looking down at them and then up at me.

"Skinny dipping..." I giggled.

"Oh yeah!!" he said quickly.

Without hesitation, he swept his shorts down and off. As he stepped back towards me, I felt it poke me. I looked down into the half-lit water and saw the long shadow. I reached for it immediately. It was hard as a rock! Just like I had dreamt that I wanted. I grabbed with my second hand, measuring it up. Both hands didn't come close to covering it. It was every bit of 10", maybe more. I stroked gently. His hands were on my breasts, needing, squeezing, and pinching my huge dark brown nipples. He bent to kiss me. I kissed him quickly darting my tongue in but quickly broke it off turning over to check on hubby. I looked back at him. He acknowledged my nervousness. I whispered that I couldn't do much more now but we must this week. I told him I needed to feel him deep inside me. I continued to stroke him watching for any movement from hubs. I turned giving the girls to him. He bent and sucked hard on both nipples. His hand wandered into my swimsuit bottom. His fingers probed between my lips and inside me. I gasped as he pushed two inside me. I let him finger fuck me for a few minutes while I stroked him harder. I wanted it now but couldn't with my husband right there. I pulled back away pulling his wrist to remove his fingers. He gave me that sad puppy look. I smiled at him.

Hubby hadn't moved so I gave Lenny a quick smile and patted on the side of the pool indicating for him to sit there. He jumped up. His huge pole stood straight up in front of me at eye level, and mouth level. I gave a quick glance at hubby, still motionless. I took a deep breath, a good look at it in front of me in the fading light, and took it deep into my mouth. It had been my dream so I lived it. I worshipped his throbbing member like I had never worshipped hubby's. I swirled my tongue around his throbbing head. I slobbered making him wetter and slicker than he already was from the pool. I stroked it with one hand. I stroked it with two hands. I tested how deep I could get him. I gagged several times trying. I checked hubby each time. I wondered how wet I'd be if I wasn't standing in three feet of water. My pussy was throbbing for attention. I was craving his cock inside me. I loved his cock. I wanted as much of it as I could get.

Just as I was considering have him jump back into the pool with me, hubby stirred. I quickly yanked Lenny back into the water by his cock. He hustled to retrieve his shorts behind me in the pool. I stayed low keeping my bare breasts hidden in case hubby looked up. He didn't. He just rolled onto his back and put his arm over his head. I giggled as I put my top back on.

Lenny snuck up behind me. His hands massaged the sides of my DDs under my top as I clipped it. He rubbed his hard-on against my butt. I ground back against him. I felt him shifting his shorts behind me. Then his bare cock poked between my legs. He humped the bottom of my suit from behind underwater. I watched hubby for movement as I reached down to feel him between my legs. I rubbed the head and pulled him up hard against my throbbing groin. I wanted it in me so bad!! Hubby lay silent. I slid my fingers under my bikini bottoms and pulled them to the side. My pussy lips were engorged and spread already. I was ready for him.

I guided his throbbing head to the entrance. He pushed against me. It slid in easily spreading me. I gasped and laid forward against the pool deck as he pushed deeper. He was gentle. It was deep already. As deep as I'd ever had. But I wanted more. I reached back and grabbed the shaft of his cock to feel how much was left. My mouth hung open. There was more than my hand thickness yet to go. He pulled out some and pushed back in. I put my hands on the pool deck and started pushing back into him trying to match his rhythm. I groaned a little as it went deeper. It hurt but, oh god, it hurt good. I was so full of his throbbing BBC. The thought of it was getting me more aroused.

Hubby stirred on the lounge. I was moaning. I hushed and stopped Lenny, hoping that if we were still, he'd fall back asleep. He stopped but gently slid deeper into me as we waited. Oh Jesus, it was so deep inside me!! Hubs hadn't looked our way yet but was stirring. His hand lifted to his face rubbing his eyes and hair back. Lenny pulled quickly out of me. He moved beside me against the pool wall. I reached down and straightened my suit over my throbbing lips. I looked over and down into the pool. Lenny's huge black pole still stood straight out next to the pool wall. I smiled to myself.

"I better get him to bed" I said out loud as I eased around Lenny to the pool steps. I grabbed my towel and dried off. I smiled a naughty grin to Lenny as I helped hubby get inside.

JCasDC
JCasDC
70 Followers