BBC Survival Pt. 01

Story Info
Newlyweds surviving nuclear war with black stranger.
2.2k words
3.76
39.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's beautiful" Melinda said as they pulled onto the large plot of land and continued to drive slowly up the grassy road towards the house in the distant. In the field on their left a few horses roamed freely in the sunshine. And in the field to their right some Cattle grazed lazily on the plush grass.

"Yeah. What's the catch?" Tom replied, agreeing with her suspiciously as they pulled up outside the large white wooden house. They had visited a dozen similar properties for sale in the area, and none were as beautiful and yet where almost all twice as expensive as this one.

"Mr And Mrs Wilkinson Glad you could make it" A deep voice shouted from somewhere startling the couple. The man appeared from around the side of the house and startled them again, this time with his appearance. A giant of a black man stood before them, at first he looked like an athletic 6ft2 boxer, but he had been standing down the slope slightly and as he approached the car the couple sat staring at the huge muscular 6 foot 8 inch frame of the biggest, blackest man they had ever clapped eyes on. Despite his physique, he was only young and appeared to Melinda to be in his late twenties.

"Please, allow me to get the door for you Mrs Wilkinson" The black man said politely, opening the car door.

"Thank you for your help. We're looking for your boss, Jacob, if you could run inside and tell him we have arrived to look at the property, that would be really helpful" Tom said with a little bit of disdain.

"I'm Jacob" The giant man replied. "What? You don't think a black man can own a property like this?" He asked

"Oh, I'm sorry. No...I mean yes, of course a black man can own this place. It was, you just sounded a little bit older on the phone" Tom spat out, nervously. The thin white man wasn't much to look at. He was about 5 foot 8, with bright ginger hair, freckles and a set of thick black glasses. His body was just bone and pale pasty skin 'Comic Geek' was Jacobs first impressions of the man.

"Hahaha" Jacob laughed loudly. "It's alright buddy, I'm just messing with you folks. It's the same reaction i've had from everyone who comes to see the land" Jacob said, playfully slapping the little white man on the back, almost causing him to fall over.

"Your property is beautiful...Mr?" Melinda asked.

"Please, call me Jacob, Mrs Wilkinson. And thank you, it's just got a little more beautiful now you are here." The giant black man said charmingly. But he wasn't lying either. Melinda hadn't always been the stunner she was today. In 5th grade she wore braces on her crooked teeth, she had scraggly hair and wore big round glasses that where as thick as the bottom of a milk bottle. She was the top girl student in the class, and was picked on by the cool kids for being a dork. Tom had almost been the exact male copy of herself back then, and they naturally paired up and became best friends, and eventually becoming an item. They were childhood sweethearts, and they had decided to marry almost as soon as they had both turned 21. And here they stood, just one short month into their marriage looking to purchase the perfect piece of property and land to start their family.

Tom still looked like the little nerd he had been in 5th grade, but Melinda had developed into a hot young thing. At 5 ft 9 she was slightly taller than Tom. Her scraggly black hair was now straight and silky, reaching down just past her shoulder blades. Laser eye surgery had meant she finally got rid of those milk bottle glasses, and now her piercing green eyes glimmered in the sun and seemed to catch the breathe of every guy who ever gazed upon them. Her lips were full and although she hardly ever wore make up or lipstick, they always looked naturally red and wet as though they were always begging to be kissed. The braces had clearly worked too, as her once crooked smile, was replaced with the perfect straight Colgate white smile. Her once skinny frame had slowly filled out as she grew older, and now she had a body that wouldn't look out of place on a stripper. Her smooth legs were thick and toned. Her ass was large but was firm and well-shaped. Her waist was thin and her stomach was flat, and her tits seemed to grow every year from aged 12 to 18, until they finally stopped and her cup size was a 34E.

She had always been embarrassed by her body and looks, and would try her best to dress conservatively. But Tom, who had been bullied himself, was proud and wanted to show her off. He often bought her tight shorts, and short skirts and low cut tops to try and get her to reveal more, much to her disdain. Today she had compromised, Tom wanted her to wear a pair of tight denim shorts, and a shirt too small and too tight. Melinda met him half way, she wore a pair of tight jeans that clung to her ass showing off her perfect full heart shaped rear. She also wore a regular white blouse, that wasn't as tight as the shirt Tom picked, but she had sighed and popped open an extra button to show off some of her massive cleavage.

"We would be very happy here. We could start the big family we've always talked about having. I think it's perfect" Melinda said, squeezing her husbands hand in excitement after the Black man had showed them around the property.

"Me too, honey." Tom said, kissing his beautiful bride on the cheek. "Jacob? We would like to make you an offer for..."

"WHIIRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

"RED ALERT! ATTACK IMMINENT!"

" WHIIRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

"RED ALERT! ATTACK IMMINENT"

"Shit! Quick, follow me." Jacob shouted, as he began running away from the house and towards one of his fields. "COME ON" He yelled back at the white couple who just stood there with no idea as to what was happening. They finally began jogging after Jacob as the siren continued to blast out.

" WHIIRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

"RED ALERT! ATTACK IMMINENT"

"Down here" Jacob said, standing at the top of a set of concrete steps that seemed to climb down into the ground.

"What is it?" Tom asked, staring into the darkness.

"It's a nuclear fall out shelter" Jacob replied "A bomb shelter" He added, when he saw the blank faces of the couple.

"Come on, follow me." He said, as he begin to climb down the steps and underground, he hit a switch half way down and an old orange light began to glow and lead the rest of the way. The steps finally ended after they where about 50ft underground, and a short passageway led them to a huge steel doorway, the door itself was open and nothing but darkness was visible from inside.

Jacob flicked a switch and the darkness was soon replaced by a blindingly bright light. Their eyes finally adjusted to see that the the main room of the bunker was reasonably comfortable, if a bit cramped for space and reminded Melinda of the camper van holidays she used to go on with her parents. There was a small kitchen area, some living space with a 2 seater couch in front of an old portable television. By the entrance there was a desk with some electrical equipment piled upon it. A curtain hang at the end of the room acting as a screen for whatever was on the other side.

A loud crashing noise brought the couple back round to see that the huge steel door closed behind them, and Jacob turning a huge steel wheel on the door to lock it in place.

"Wha...What's going on?" Tom asked in a quiet shaky voice. The giant black man mustn't have heard him, as he ignored the couple and sat straight down at the desk, putting on a pair of headphones that where connected to an old radio device.

"It's ok honey, i'm sure everything is fine" Melinda said, reassuring her husband and holding him as he shook nervously.

"It can't be" Jacob said out loud. His head was in his hands as he stared blankly at the desk.

"What the hell is going on Jacob?" Melinda demanded, causing Jacob to snap out of the trance he was in and look at the married white couple, seeing that the wife was holding his husbands head to her chest, almost like she was trying to protect him.

"We're under attack!" He said

"Attack? What? By who?" Melinda asked, almost dismissing the notion.

"The commies! Who else? They're nuking us. And we're likely nuking them back. It's world war III!" Jacob said despairingly.

"Oh My God!" Melinda blurted out as she began to sob, causing her husband to cry even harder than she.

"Don't worry, we'll be safe in here. This door is 15 inch thick steel" Jacob said, banging on the blast door.

"And we have enough supplies in here to last us years" He added, as he opened a hatch on the bulkhead to reveal a massive room that must have been 5 times the size of the living area, that was crammed full of boxes, cans and containers.

"This place is connected to solar panels up top to provide us with power, and we even have a generator for when the sun is hidden" He was beginning to sound up beat, as though he was trying to make his distraught looking guests feel a little better. He opened the only other door and showed them small diesel generator, and the small toilet that was also in that space.

"We have an electrical cooker. Television for watching videos. In the storage there are a load of videos, books, board games. All kinds of stuff to keep us entertained. We'll be alright. Look we even have a comfortable little 2 seater sofa..AND...A double bed!" He said, as he pulled back the curtain to reveal a small double bed.

The couple hardly spoke for the rest of the day and night. They eventually fell asleep together curled up holding each other on top of the bed with the curtain pulled.

"Breakfast is served" The black man shouted, pulling back the curtain. "Come on, you two never ate a thing yesterday. You need to eat" He added with a caring smile.

The three of them ate their breakfast in relative quiet. "Don't worry. We'll soon get into a routine" Jacob interrupted the silence, as he finished off his plate of sausage and beans and got up.

"Here, I found something in storage that we all might find useful" He said, pointing to three cardboard boxes he had piled up. The box on top had written 'BBC survival' on it.

"What are they?" Melinda questioned.

"They are survival packs. A his and hers guide on how to best adapt to the new world we're going to live in." He added.

"Look honey, they're made by the BBC. They must be great. Scientifically accurate" Melinda beamed at the thought of receiving some professional help through the horrible situation they had all found themselves in and trying to sound enthusiastic to lift her husbands spirits.

"This pack here, is yours Melinda." He said with a smile.

"And here's Toms...Are you ok little buddy?" Jacob asked sympathetically to the husband, who hadn't spoken since he first entered the bunker.

"I...I...I'm..." Tom Stuttered.

"It's alright honey, we're safe now." Melinda said lovingly to her husband "He's fine. Just in shock is all." She said back to the black man.

They each sat and opened their large cardboard boxes. On top lay a large book, with everything underneath packed into smaller boxes labelled box 1, box 2 etc.

Melinda opened her 'for woman only' book and began reading the introduction.

Day 1

If you are reading this survival guide then the worst has come to pass. This guide is not here to paint you a false picture of hope, but rather to guide you on how best YOU can rise to the difficult challenges that face mankind, and how the decisions YOU make now can go some way to ensuring the survival of the human species. The world stands on the brink of annihilation, and the fate of humanity lies on the shoulders of YOU and the few other survivors out there.

From tomorrow until the completion of this guide, you will read just one chapter each morning when you wake up, and again before you go to bed at night. This will ensure that you slowly take your time to digest and understand the importance of everything this guide provides you. The other smaller boxes are not to be opened until specifically instructed to do so in this guide.

Tomorrow we will begin to go into more detail, but for the rest of the day I want you to consider the question 'What can I do to help ensure the survival of mankind?' And to repeat the answer 'Whatever it takes'

Melinda put the guide down and stared at nothing in particular on the floor "Whatever it takes" She said quietly.

"Whatever it takes" Tom responded, having read an almost identical introduction in his guide.

"Whatever it takes" Jacob said, with a smile on his face.