BBC Worship Ch. 03

Story Info
I give my wife to the Superior Black Man in marriage.
1.5k words
3.81
89.4k
56
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The time had cum to discuss the full implications of her pregnancy and ongoing relationship with Jerome, whom we both loved and worshiped dearly. Wasn't it time to admit to her family and a few other friends and coworkers who still didn't know? Didn't they deserve to know that the marriage that they had seen us commit to a few years ago was now a sham, that we were a threesome, a love triangle, a fuck trio? Shouldn't I tell everyone, so that they would know, that Jerome was the Alpha, the Black Divinity that could claim ownership of us, the Black God that provided us with Holy Fuck-bliss?

Was there really any point in us continuing to share a bed every night? Wouldn't it be more natural for her to sleep with her lover? Her Fuck-bliss was with his Black Cock. Compared to that I was just a Sissy-white Cuck-fag. I'm a joke compared to a Real Man like Jerome. I had been drinking Jerome's cum for so long, I felt like he was deep inside of me, or even a part of me. I felt womanly like that. I knew my wife was a better cum receptacle and cock vessel than I could ever be, so when he fucked my face, I always tried really hard to please him, giving 110%.

If it made more sense for Diane to have Jerome's child and to sleep with him most nights, then shouldn't they have their own special wedding ceremony as a way of telling everyone our good news? I knew it would be hard to explain to some of our family that this is what we both wanted, so I thought having an actual physical ceremony where I gave her to another man would make things crystal clear to everyone, and the thought really turned us both on. I knew Jerome would do it too, because he had already been acting like the man of the house.

As we had recently been going out on dates and around town and stuff as a trio, Jerome had had plenty of opportunities to publicly humiliate me, and he seemed to really enjoy himself doing so. Diane would pretend to be shocked by his antics, but I could tell she was really laughing along with him inside. He would say stuff like, "A table for three for my lover, her husband and I..." I would blush tomato red every time

My wife says she never feels like a true woman unless she's getting fucked like a whore by an overpowering, Alpha Masculine Black Man. She needs to be a Black man's whore, and thats really the key to Neo-feminism, in a nutshell. When Jerome blows a nut, that big bang occurs deep inside my wife, in places my limp little white dick could never even imagine reaching. And she says thats where she FEELS the most like a woman, in that deep spot inside her that his dick head strokes at the core of her Being, where his seed shoots When he bottoms out inside her and starts fuck thrusting friction into her love cavern, his Big Black Cock can actually reach into her spiritual existence and fuck Bliss into her heart, and at that moment, she describes it as the Feminine Enlightenment, a Tantric Bliss State on the 8th Level of Fuck-consciousness, Absolute Cunt-fulfillment.

"I squirm, writhe and thrive on Black Meat. Jerome's Alpha Black Phallus is my one and only masculine God-cock. For now and forever, I worship the Divine Negro, Jerome. The Black Alpha is my true Husband, my husband for breeding purposes and love making. For Fuck's sake, I Breed Black, and for Love's sake, my first husband is nothing but a sissy White Cuck-fag Fuck-mop, addicted to Nigger Cum, just like me. From now and for ever more. Amen." That was my wife's marital vow to Jerome and I, stoned as fuck, in front of me, speaking to me, while he was fucking her from behind, granting her Neo-feminist Nirvana with powerful thrusts of God-cock. Now I just needed to cum up with my own vows to deliver at the ceremony, along with Jerome. I began planning out the details for my two love birds. There were over 300 invitations to send out alone. This would be a very public humiliation and transfer of power. But it was easy for me, because I had begun my spiritual and sexual devotion to Jerome many months prior. I was his Cuck-slave.

When I looked into his eyes, I invariably imagined his strong Black Power cock in my face or down my throat. He was enchanting, even to me. Even when he was fully clothed, I felt drawn to his BBC. Every bulging muscle in his heavenly body screamed out, "If you like this, you'd love some cock in your face!!" When we talked, especially about Diane, I just agreed with him on everything. I would get lost in his deep, amazing eyes. He was so handsome. He wanted to fuck her ass out on their wedding night and I just nodded and wished him "Good luck..." I knew he would make such a handsome groom, and my wife was his natural bride. Everything just felt "right" and made sense in my head. I felt safer with Jerome as head of the household. He would be there to protect us from the storm. Our big strong Black Alpha would take care of everything.

It felt so good, as the ceremony began, the wedding music playing, I walked my wife down the wedding aisle, all eyes on us. The cathedral was overflowing with people. My wife's innocence would be symbolically given away in front of many of the guests for a second time. This time, I felt more confident and assured; I knew it was the right thing to do. As we approached the alter, Jerome was there waiting for us, like a rock, like a Greek statue of ideal Masculinity. This man had it all, you name it, he had it. He was a perfect Black Bull. Six and a half foot tall. 220 lbs of pure fucking muscle, a 9 inch cock that unlocks Nirvana for my wife. He had all the tools needed to fuck Breed-love into my wife's welcoming ass. The sheer Power of Nigger Dick is such that God-juice can impregnate a fertile woman even from being deposited into her anus. If my wife Diane weren't already growing this amazing Black Man's child in her abdomen, I would want her to be Ass-fucked into conception. Perhaps next time. I just knew this thing was going to last for the long haul. Who knows how many children they might have together? They were about to be Man and Wife.

I bowed as we approached Him. He merely smiled at this gesture, and I handed off my wife to him, feeling completely humiliated and defeated. Embarrassed and shocked my the reality of everything, I felt too inferior to even look Him in the eyes during the transaction. He took her hand lovingly and they turned to face me as I began my sermon and vows. "You've gathered here today to see me give my wife in ceremony and in actual fact to another, superior man. He will be her husband. She's already made her vows to him in private passion. I compliment her vow with my own, both with her and with Jerome. I will always love Diane and over the past few months of their affair, I've learned to love Jerome too. In fact, I worship Jerome as a sexually powerful Black God and give all honors and glory to the most high, his Glorious BBC. My wife belongs to the Alpha Black man in our lives, the man I worship as my Nigger Overlord. I may be a Cuck-fag Fuck-slave but I will always love Diane. She will remain my beautiful and loving wife, but Jerome will be her husband, the Real Man in our lives, the God-cock in our Fuck-cavities and the potent seed in her womb. Amen."

There was a long pause and then an overwhelming applause, completely deafening. Everyone really supported my wife's decision. Some Black people cheered to congratulate Jerome on his prize, making a lot of noise, and I could see a few women looking at me with a sympathetic smile. Most of the men avoided looking at me, or if they did, their disgust was all too apparent. It made sense. I was a Beta male that had submitted to Neo-feminism and Fuck-art, giving the glory to the Black Man as my God. As the wedding music began to play again, we all exchanged rings. My wife gave me back the ring that marked our union and I took off my marriage ring. They went into my pocket, never to see the light of day again. Jerome simply put a new ring on her finger and that was that. They began kissing and the crowd went wild. Everyone was so happy for the three of us. It was a stunning triumph for Neo-feminism. My wife was simply taken by the stronger man, the more masculine and virile Alpha Black man. Fuck yes. It was natural, right and true. It was appropriate for the man my wife loves to breed her, not me. Jerome fucks Bliss into our Cunt-holes, fulfilling the ancient prophecies.