BBQ You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked up at her, "Oh baby, I have always wanted to know BBQ you tasted like." His fingers were still in her pussy, but he stopped rubbing the magical spot. He wasn't ready for her to cum yet. He bent over and started to slowly lick the sauce off of the outer lips of her pussy. He removed his fingers from her pussy. She started to push her pussy toward his mouth. "Please don't baby, breath, calm down. I want to enjoy and savoir this." He felt her take a deep breath to calm herself. "Perfect," he thought, "now I can take my time. He continued to softly and slowly lick the sauce from her pussy, pushing his tongue deep into her pussy to taste the mixture of her juices with the sauce.

All she could think about was cumming, she started to push against his mouth. She heard him speak, "calm down." She took a deep breath, and focused on that, she wanted him to enjoy this as much as she was. She focused on the movements of his tongue pushing into her pussy, filling her, the sound of his moan as he licked the sauce off of her and out of her, she still wanted to cum, but she wanted to enjoy the feel of his mouth on her pussy.

He slowly continued to lick and savor the taste and feel her pussy in his mouth. The salty sweetness of her, the tang of the BBQ sauce on his tongue. His cock was starting to get hard. He moved his mouth up toward her clit slowly, darting his tongue softly, seeking the hard button. When his tongue found it, he put his mouth over it and started to suckle it. He heard her moan. "She's trying not to cum," he thought, "this is good, I can enjoy this for a little longer."

His mouth started to move up. She could feel her hard clit and wanted to push it toward his mouth, but she stopped herself. Just as she did this, his tongue found her clit. She thought she was going to explode. "I can't cum yet," she thought, "this feels too good. I want to enjoy this." Then his mouth closed down over her clit, and he started to suckle her clit. "Oh god," her mind was about to explode. She took another deep breath. He stopped for just a moment.

He was about to send her over the edge, but he heard her breath, and stopped. He looked up at her, he knew she was ready, but he wanted her to wait just a bit longer. He waited until her breathing slowed, and started licking her clit again. She began to moan, he would not be able to stop her this time. He started to suckle her clit, he loved how the hard nub felt against his tongue. He pushed two fingers into her pussy and began to rub her spot. She began pushing against his mouth.

She was breathing hard and almost ready to explode, then she took a deep breath. He stopped, "thank God," she thought. She calmed her breath and waited. She knew that if he stopped, when he started again, he would not stop until she was totally over the edge and was left with nothing but a weak limp body. So she waited, then it happened. He put his tongue on her pussy, and licked until he found her clit. He began to suck on it, she could think of nothing else, she pushed her pussy into his mouth, the sensation went straight to her brain. Her clit began to throb in his mouth, her head was exploding, and that is when she felt herself gush on with her orgasm. She could not stop her hips from bucking against his mouth and she had another orgasm. He would not stop. She felt his fingers rubbing her spot, and his mouth sucking on her clit, she bucked yet again with another orgasm.

He would not remove his mouth or fingers now. She was on her way, and he did not want her to stop. He loved when he could make her orgasm hard and long. He felt her pushing against his mouth. He continued to rub her spot, and suck on her hard nub. She let out a loud moan, and that's when it hit him, she gushed on his face. He lapped it up, his cock was rock hard, he wanted to cum, but he wanted to cum in her pussy, so he would have to wait. He continued to suckle her clit and using his fingers in her pussy and rubbing the spot. She bucked against his face with her pussy, but he would not stop. Her breathing was fast, but it was starting to slow down. "Perfect," he thought, "one more and she'll be putty in my hands." He slowed his sucking of her clit, and slowed the rubbing on her spot. Then she had one soft long orgasm, against his hand a mouth, slowly the gushing one more time. He removed his fingers and mouth from her pussy and sat up from his position. He put his arm around her back and bent her forward to rest her head on his shoulder.

She was spent, she could not hold her body up anymore. She felt him sit up and move her to rest her head on his shoulder.

He whispered in her ear, "Baby that was great. Rest for a bit." he pulled her onto his lap. "We're not done yet."

As she was resting her head on his shoulder, he let her rest and moved his hands to his the fly on his pants. He unzipped his pants and pulled his almost hard cock out of his pants. He began to get hard as he did this, he wanted her, and he wanted to feel her wet pussy on his cock. He wanted to feel what his mouth had produced. Now that his cock was out of his pants, even though she was weak, he stood her up so that he could sit her pussy down on his cock.

Her mind was numb, she could not think, the tingling from many orgasms had left her body weak. She could not move. She felt his arms leave her body for just a few moments. He was unzipping his pants, and pulling his cock out of his pants. She moaned, she wasn't sure she could do much more.

She felt his strong arms pull her up to her feet, but her head still rested on his shoulder. She felt him move her hips to the side, then he held her around her waist as he lowered her pussy onto his cock.

As he moved her, he could tell she was weak, but he could not help himself, there would be time for her to rest later. As he moved her, he loved the feel of her head resting on his shoulder. He moved her hips so that her pussy would slide down on his now very hard cock.

Her pussy was still warm and wet from her orgasm. All he wanted was to relieve himself so that they could get back on the road. If he tried to wait, he knew it could be very painful.

He slid her pussy down on his cock holding her waist so that he could move his cock in and out of her pussy, without hurting her. He stroked her pussy, moving slowly at first, he could do this for a very long time, but knew he needed to speed things up, so they could get back on the road. The head of his cock was beginning to tingle, he started stroking her pussy faster, in little strokes so that the head of his cock was stimulated. She moaned. "She is going to cum again!" he thought to himself. He slowed down just a bit, to let her catch up to him.

She knew he needed release. She did not fight him when he moved her so that he could use her pussy. She loved how his cock felt in her pussy, so she relaxed and let him enter her. She could tell he was being careful. His cock in this position was very large, if he went in too far, it would hurt her. He started stroking her pussy slowly, the she felt him start to move faster. She could feel herself getting excited again, but she knew she was too tired to try to control it. Her pussy started to get tight, and she could feel her orgasm begin. She moaned.

He felt her pussy start to tighten around his cock, he could not help himself, her moan and the tightness of her pussy on his cock was too much. His felt his head begin to explode, and then his cock had the orgasm he'd been waiting for, he squirted his cum deep into her pussy as her pussy convulsed around his cock.

As his cock began to slowly get soft he felt her body relax down on his cock and she was sitting full in his lap. She put her head on his shoulder. She loved the feel of their bodies so close to each other.

Her pussy was flat on his lap now, his cock, resting just inside her pussy. "Thank you baby. You make me so happy." He kissed her head, and held her for just a few minutes. "Okay baby, it's time for us to get on the road. Do you feel up to it?"

She felt him kiss her head. He asked her a question, it took a moment for it to register in her mind. She looked at him understanding they needed to go, she nodded. "Yes I'm fine. We can go now."

She stood up, and pulled her skirt down.

As he sat in the chair, he watched as she pulled her skirt down. "Damn, she is cute." He thought.

She looked down as he put his cock away. "I wonder if he knows how much I love his cock."

They walked to the car, she slid in and fell asleep immediately.

He smiled at her, kissed her forehead, walked to the other side of the car, got in, got back on the road.

He was excited for what was to come next.

12