BBW Anal Holiday Stories

Story Info
BBWs celebrate holidays with male admirer.
2.1k words
3.59
63k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

My name is Ivan James. I am a tall, good-looking young black man with an obsession. What is my little obsession? Well, it's not something that would be considered mainstream by most people. I love fucking big women in the ass. Seriously. I am addicted to the booty holes of big beautiful women and there is no known cure for my affliction. Just call it an anal fixation, with a twist. I also like to have big women fuck me in the ass with thick strapon dildos. Yeah, I know what you think. This guy is weird. He must be sick in the head, or have homosexual tendencies. Nah, I'm completely heterosexual. I just happen to have wickedly different sexual interests. This is my all-time favorite fetish. Now you know. It's my life, damn it!

I live in Boston, and I must say that I love the city. Plenty of sexually adventurous big women live here and I wouldn't have it any other way. I currently attend Darrell College, a small private school located right outside Boston. Darrell College has eighteen thousand students spread over two campuses, Brockton and Boston. I live in the Boston campus. It's where the athletic facilities and the men's and women's dormitories are located. This small, liberal arts school was founded in 1988 by Luther Darrell, a famous and wealthy Boston architect. Since then, it's become one of the best schools in the state of Massachusetts. It's a very liberal place filled with loose women. I love it. Folks, this is the wonderfully twisted place I now call home.

The freakiest people on campus are the athletes. The Darrell College Department of Athletics sponsors Men's Varsity Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Rugby, Soccer, Swimming, Ice Hockey, Gymnastics, Fencing, Water Polo, Rowing, Volleyball, Archery, Football, Wrestling, Lacrosse and Bowling along with Women's Varsity Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Ice Hockey, Archery, Gymnastics, Equestrian, Fencing, Rowing, Volleyball, Field Hockey, Wrestling, Water Polo, Lacrosse and Bowling. We compete in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Division Two in all sports except Men's and Women's Ice Hockey, which competes in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Division One. I'm not a varsity sportsman but I'm a major fan of all Darrell College sports teams. I used to play Baseball in high school but had to quit after a shoulder injury. I still love the game, though, and I chose to attend Darrell College partly because it had a good Baseball team.

Darrell College has several club teams in Men's Boxing, Men's Cycling, Women's Ultimate Frisbee and Women's Badminton. I joined the Men's Cycling team. It's a pretty competitive team and we've won awards in competitions against other club teams from around the state. I like to stay active, you know. It keeps me healthy. I'm a six-foot-one, 250-pound black male. I've always been a big man. But I'm health. I don't want that to change anytime soon. So, I ride my bike and exercise a lot. I do alright in all my business administration classes, so I got plenty of free time to do whatever I like. What I like doing more than anything else is hooking up with sexually adventurous big women. The bigger the better.

I went to visit two of my favorite athletes when boredom kicked in during the 2008 Holiday Season. Jessica Quentin, a tall and thick, large-breasted and big-bottomed, brown-haired and brown-eyed white chick from Quincy. This Softball player stands five feet ten inches tall and weighs two hundred and thirty pounds.. Her roommate, Ebony Rogers, a tall and thick, large-breasted and big-bottomed black woman. Ebony is a member of the Darrell College Women's Basketball team. She stands six feet tall and weighs two hundred and seventy pounds. Yeah, she's big and plump. With a huge, sixty-inch black bubble butt. She's really fine. Just the way I like my females. We had known each other for some time. Those two were some kind of freaky, folks. We've had tons of fun together in the past and I see no reason why our good times can't continue indefinitely. Sex is one of the best things in life. Especially casual sex. Casual sex is simply the best.

When I knocked on the door, Ebony came to greet me. The big blakc woman was wearing nothing except a bra and panties. I looked her up and down before smiling wickedly. Ebony smiled too, and kissed me before pulling me into the apartment. I stepped in, and saw Jessica. The big white girl was standing naked in the room, Harmonica in hand. Upon seeing me, she smiled. I grinned too. It's always good to see her. Jessica is big and beautiful, and decidedly down with hot and kinky sex. And she's fun to hang out with, too. Could a woman get any cooler? I strongly doubt it.

Yeah, we got down and dirty. Ebony got us some drinks. I chugged down some beer, as did Jessica. Ebony drank some white wine, and put on some music. We started dancing. I did the bump and grind with Ebony while Jessica watched us, fingering her pussy. Man, feeling Ebony's plump black ass against my groin got my dick hard as hell. She could feel my dick harden in my pants and pushed her fat ass against me, grinding it. Oh, yeah. That's what I like! A big black woman with a big booty grinding it against my groin. I'm a chubby chaser and that's my idea of a sexual heaven. If you don't like it, sue me!

Pretty soon, Jessica joined us. Oh, yeah. I was having tons of fun. Feeling Jessica's tits on my back while bumping into Ebony's booty was definitely hot. We went into the bedroom, all of us drunk and horny. I crashed on the bed, horny as hell. Jessica and Ebony lay on either side of me. I unzipped my pants and freed my dick. I'm packing eleven inches of long and thick, uncircumcised black dick. It's been known to make lots of people squeal in pleasure. Ebony and Jessica gasped when they saw it. They've seen it before, but it still gets gasps from them. I asked them to show my Jimmy some love. They were down with that. Jessica began sucking on my cock while Ebony licked my balls. I lay there, relaxed and enjoyed. You'd do the same thing, trust me.

Man, having these two plump females working my dick was awesome. In no time, they made me cum. Jessica and Ebony greedily drank up my manly seed. Then, we tried something a bit more interesting. I spread Jessica's legs and breathed in the smell of her pussy. Nice. I liked it. I knelt between her legs as she lay on the bed and began licking her pussy. Meanwhile, Ebony played with my ass. Ebony loves playing with butts, both male and female. That's my kind of female. She spread my ass cheeks with her big hands and began licking my asshole. Man, I love it when females lick my ass. My dick gets hard just thinking about it. I busied myself licking and probing Jessica's pussy with my fingers and tongue. Jessica moaned in pleasure and urged me on. I worked my magic. Suddenly, I felt something enter my ass. Ebony slipped first one then two fingers into my asshole. I like this stuff. You really ought to try it sometime. It feels good.

I worked my magic on Jessica's pussy until she squealed, totally orgasmic as she came. Yeah, I still got skills. She looked at me, wanting more. I grinned, and slid my hard dick into her pussy. I placed my hands on Jessica's hips, and began pounding her tight pussy with my dick. Meanwhile, Ebony was licking and fingering my ass like ass rimming was going out of style. Damn, this plump black chick likes black male ass! I fucked Jessica, hard. I drilled my dick into her pussy. She wrapped her arms around me and begged me for more. I gave her all the cock I had to give, and then some. I came inside her, filling her pussy with my cum. Jessica squealed in pleasure. I roared victoriously. I owned that creamy white pussy!

Next, we tried something new. Ebony took a break from licking my ass and watched me ass fuck Jessica. I put Jessica on all fours and spread her plump white butt cheeks wide open. I pressed my dick against Jessica's asshole, and pushed it inside. Jessica didn't scream as my cock popped into her asshole. Nah, she merely grunted. That's a good gal. I put my hands on her hips and began fucking her. Tired of playing spectator, Ebony rejoined the action. She snuck up right underneath Jessica and me. In this position, her face was at the level of Jessica's pussy and her spread legs were at the level of Jessica's face. Ebony began licking Jessica's pussy. I looked down and watched her do her thing. Nice!

As I fucked Jessica, an idea came to me. Why didn't she return the favor and lick Ebony's pussy too? I smacked Jessica's ass. She said ouch and gave me a dirty look. I communicated my idea to her and she smiled, then nodded. She leaned down and buried her face between Ebony's legs. I leaned over and watched as the plump white chick licked the big black woman's pussy. Hot damn! This was hotter than most porno movies! I continued to drill my cock into Jessica's butt hole. Her asshole was wonderfully warm and tight, just the way I liked them. I continued to fuck it until I came. I filled Jessica's ass with my cum. Then, slowly, I pulled out.

I sat back and watched as Jessica and Ebony did their thing. Folks, there's nothing hotter than watching two big beautiful women, one black and one white, going down on each other in Sapphic bliss. Jessica eagerly lapped at Ebony's pussy while Ebony dug her fingers into Jessica's pussy, working her magic. Hot damn. I watched the two of them as they worked each other into orgasmic bliss. They came almost at the same time, I think. It was hot. So much that I came as well. I sprayed both their faces with my cum and they opened their mouths to receive my manly blessings. Yeah!

Afterwards, we were still not sated, so we tried something new. Ebony got on all fours and spread her plump black butt cheeks, offering me her ass. I smiled. This was a rare treat. Jessica was down for almost anything sexual but Ebony had reservations about anal sex. Apparently, in the spirit of the season, she wanted to receive some anal love. That's cool because I'm always in a giving mood! I pressed my cock against Ebony's asshole and pushed it inside. Meanwhile, Jessica had gone to fetch her strapon dildo. It looked sexy on her. She smiled and came up behind me. The plump white chick spread my ass cheeks wide open and slowly pushed the dildo into my black male ass. I gasped as it went in. Oh, man!

I placed my hands on Ebony's wide hips and pushed my big black cock deeper into her asshole. Meanwhile, Jessica placed her hands on my hips and pushed the dildo deeper into my ass. Oh, man. This felt oddly good. Having a dildo up my ass while my cock was inside a woman's ass felt strangely wonderful. I began pounding Ebony's ass, slamming my cock deep where the sun didn't shine. Jessica began fucking me hard and fast, pumping the dildo into my ass. I liked it! The harder I fucked Ebony's ass, the louder she screamed and the more turned on I became. The harder Jessica fucked me, the more I screamed and the harder my cock got, leading me to fuck Ebony all the harder. I grabbed a handful of Ebony's long hair and yanked her head back while fucking her. I came inside her asshole, flooding that tight crevice with my cum. It turned me so much. I stayed hard and fucked her some more. Jessica continued pounding me and I demanded more from her. She was happy to give me her all. We romped like this until we collapsed, exhausted. Three cum-covered, sweaty bodies lying in a heap on a king-sized bed. Hell yeah!

As I lay between these two big, beautiful ladies, I felt happy as a clown. This is how I spend my Friday nights, folks. I do things the rest of you can only dream of. It's my life and I do as I please. I love big women and they love me. We have raunchy and passionate anal sex together. If you don't like it, then shut your damn mouth. Darrell College is my collegiate paradise, and that's not going to change anytime soon.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers