BBW Anal Sex Training Camp

Story Info
Black superstud shows submissive BBWs a good time.
2.1k words
2.94
119.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

Howdy, folks. Brother Sam here. A tall, good-looking, forthrightly bisexual young black man with a poignant story to tell. Why do I bother with introductions anymore? Habit and protocol. At this point, all of you know who I am. I recently left the city of Boston, my usual hunting ground, because one of my stunts attracted way too much attention. So, I went to Iowa until things cooled down. I'm now a businessman living in Des Moines, Iowa. And these days, life simply couldn't be better. I had a brilliant idea come to me in my sleep one of them nights. I decided to open up a training camp for Big Beautiful Women who wanted to experience anal pleasure provided by a professional.

Why Big Beautiful Women? Why not? Who says sex is the exclusive domain of skinny men and skinny women? That's not only wrong and narrow-minded, it's also discriminatory. I say that sex is for everyone. Men and women. Blacks, Asians, Latinos, Middle-Easterners, Hispanics, and Caucasians. Straight people, gay people, bisexuals and transsexuals. All human beings. Yes, that's my view of the subject. So, I created the BBW Anal Training Camp. I advertised online, via various websites. What do you know? The business took off quite rapidly. It didn't take me long to establish a rather faithful clientele. Who are my clients? Rich and powerful women who love being completely dominated. I get my rocks off and my pockets filled! Am I brilliant or what?

Currently, I'm training two new recruits. There's Isabel, a policewoman from New Jersey. She's six feet tall, and quite bodacious. A thick-bodied, large-breasted, wide-hipped and big-bottomed black woman. As condition of her stay at the Training Camp, she had to disclose certain information. She was a heterosexual black woman with some bisexual tendencies. Also, she weighed exactly two hundred and eighty pounds. Hey? We got no secrets at the Camp. None whatsoever. She was divorced and at thirty seven years old, she was just beginning to explore her sexuality.

The next recruit was Tina. A big and tall, butch-looking white woman with black hair and brown eyes. She was a community college instructor with a fetish for cowboy hats. In spite of her dyke looks, she insisted that she wasn't queer. Oh, well. We would soon find out, wouldn't we? Tina's dimensions were as follows. 34 double D boobs. Forty-inch waist. Sixty-inch fat booty. All stacked on top of a five-foot-ten, 250-pound frame. To be honest, I didn't find her pretty but she more than made up for it with that fat ass of hers. I forget women's faces and names but I never forget an ass. It's the most memorable part of any woman's body. No two asses are the same. Not even identical twins. Trust me, I know of what I speak.

The Anal Training Camp for Big Beautiful Women is not a resort. It's not a whorehouse. It's a training facility. You know how lots of rich men with too much power in their hands like to go to dominatrix establishments? Well, women with too much power in their hands who want to experience what it's like not to be in control for a while come to me. These women are fully aware of their bitchiness and want to be cured of it, if only for a little while. I shall do my best to free them of that which ails them. I am a compassionate human being after all and it is my duty to bring light and truth into the world.

As soon as they got there, I made introductions, and also told them what the program would be about. I had rented this awesome, isolated farm-like spot right outside Des Moines. A place where we would have privacy and no one could hear them scream. The first thing we did on the first day was establish the rule of complete nudity all the time. Yeah, they weren't allowed to wear clothes on the property. The thing about clothes is that while they protect us from the weather and shield our supposedly shameful parts from society, they also enable us to hide. I don't know why people hide their bodies. I'm a big and tall black man who's not ashamed of his body and loves showing it off. I think if most people felt the way I do about the human body, they would love themselves more. And the world would be a better place. This is the wisdom of Brother Sam. Amen.

Watching Tina and Isabel moving around was quite thrilling. Two big beautiful women with big tits, wide hips and big asses walking around naked all day. Yeah, I got no complaints. However, it was time for their training to begin. Enough with the preparations and onto the main event. I asked them to tell me about their experiences with anal sex and submission. Neither of them were very submissive. Both of them were women in positions of power. Their careers and very livelihoods demanded that they be tough, vicious and authoritarian. They wore the mask of toughness so long that they had forgotten what their real faces looked like. Well, that's how things were with them. As I've come to understand them. So I decided to enlighten them and restore to them of their basic humanity and femininity by stripping them of all power.

The first step in this grandiose plan involved my complete domination over them. So, I put a leather collar around each of their necks and attached a leash to it. I walked Tina and Isabel around the house naked, holding them by a leash. They went where I wanted. They did what I asked. I had them cook and clean, all while wearing the collar and leash. Man, it was a riot. Telling these big females what to do. Watching them shaking their big asses while on all fours. I was lord and master of my domain. Time for the real fun to begin.

I brought out my leather belt. It felt good in my hands. I lashed out, striking Isabel's plump ass with it. The big black woman screamed, and I literally yanked her chain. No whining in the Camp. The whip left a nice blue mark on her sexy plump black ass. She nodded and promised not to whine. I whipped Tina's ass next. The big white chick yelped as I began whipping her fat ass with my leathery belt. Man, I loved it. Inflicting pain is fun. Watching them squirm as I whipped first one plump ass then the next turned me on. So much that I unzipped my black leather pants and took out my cock. Ten inches of long and thick, uncircumcised Black Man Power.

Tina and Isabel were still face down and ass up. I spread Tina's ass cheeks and inserted my cock into her asshole. Sans lube. My first sensation upon penetrating her was how wonderfully warm and tight her asshole felt. I loved how it felt around my cock. Like a smooth anal massage. If only Tina would stop whining. I whipped her buttocks while thrusting my cock into her tight asshole. Isabel watched, smirking. Oh, she enjoys watching her fellow bitch in pain, does she? Well, this simply won't do. I smacked her in the face, then resumed fucking Tina. Watching Tina's plump ass jiggle while I fucked it was fun. I fucked her good, then came. I filled the big white woman's tight asshole with my hot manly seed. I did Isabel next.

The big black woman was already on all fours. And she knew what was coming. She tried to play it cool, and told me that she had been fucked in the ass before and didn't fear me. I just love it when a scared woman tries to act brave. Why? Because I can see through it, and fear can be an aphrodisiac. I didn't fall for Isabel's smooth operator attitude. No way. I spread her plump black butt cheeks wide open and shoved my cock inside. Is there any pleasure greater than fucking a big woman's willing ass? Absolutely not. The big woman's ass is not only wonderfully warm, it's also quite tight. A great fuck. I had my way with Isabel's ass. I fucked her like anal sex was going out of style. When I was done, I came. Spreading the seed and all that. Isabel squealed as my hot cum filled her tight asshole. I screamed victoriously. Honestly, I felt like a million bucks! I squeezed my cock out of her now gaping asshole. What an awesome sight! I always love my handiwork.

Are you ready for Round Two? I sat on the highest chair at the center of the vastest room in the farm house. I wanted to appear the most dominant thing in it. From where I sat, I looked down at Tina and Isabel. They were both kneeling before me. I rose majestically, and then did what I will. I told them to get on their hands and knees. Faces down and asses up. Obediently, Tina and Isabel did exactly as I said. The two big women lay face down on the floor with their huge butts sticking upward. I told them to hold their plump butt cheeks wide open. I stood there, admiring them. Then I fastened steel bindings to their hands and feet. I bound them tightly, then said with satisfaction that they weren't going anywhere. They were now in my power.

In my hand, I held a special device. A three-foot-long gigantic and extremely flexible dildo. It was easily five inches thick. I took some lube and smeared it all over both of the big women's butt holes. Then, I began inserting one end of the huge dildo into each woman's ass. With the Mega-Dildo, I penetrated both of their asses. Inch by inch, I entered them. Tina screamed. Isabel merely grunted. Clearly the big black woman was no stranger to anal fucking. That's good. Inch by inch, I pushed the dildo into their butt holes. I've said it before and I will say it again : Big women have tight assholes. How come? I don't know. No one knows. It's a fact which has baffled me for years. The rest of the world isn't aware of it. More proof of their stupidity.

Inch by inch, I fed the two big women's hungry assholes more dildo. I'm a charitable sort, you know. I like to feed the hungry. Tina continued to scream. The big white woman could scream like the best of them. However, Isabel was gritting her teeth. I looked at her contorted face. So, it seems that the big black woman has a high threshold of pain. That's cool. Let's see if I can get a scream out of her. What do you think? Smiling wickedly, I suddenly pulled the dildo out of Isabel's asshole. The big black woman gasped as her asshole was suddenly left vacant. I counted to ten, then shoved the dildo right back into her asshole. Not only did I shove it right back into her asshole but I shoved it deeper than ever before. That's when Isabel screamed. Oh, man. The big black woman screamed loudly. Louder than Tina. Hell, I'd say she screamed loud enough to wake the dead. It was music to my ears.

I continued to fuck them until they begged for mercy. Then, I slowly pulled the dildo out of their respective assholes. I looked from one plump beauty to the other. Two women, one black, one white, lying on their backs, side by side. I looked at their pussies and noticed how wet they were. Nice! I knew this stuff turned them on! I also noticed with a certain satisfaction how wide their now gaping assholes were. This is so beautiful. I almost felt like crying. Almost. As for Tina and Isabel, the two plump beauties were crying tears of joy. Both of them thanked me. I smiled, and gave them the ultimate thanks. I stroked my dick, and shot long jets of cum all over their bodies, especially their faces. They smiled, and happily licked each other off. I grinned. My work here was done.

A week later, Tina and Isabel returned to their lives. I watched them move and smiled with the pride of a creator beholding an awesome creation. They were such amazing creatures. And I had created them.

Society has turned women into something that both men and women hardly recognize. It takes men like myself to restore women to their true selves, even temporarily, by teaching them humility as a part of femininity and everyday human existence. It's not all power all the time. Not for men and not for women. Tina and Isabel thanked me for helping them discover and enjoy sides of themselves they didn't even know existed. I smiled and wished them well. It's my duty to reunite people with their hidden, politically incorrect and nevertheless true selves. It's why I still bother getting up in the morning.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers