BBW Babysitting

Story Info
Moonlighting babysitter calls for help.
963 words
3.75
158.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lyrica
lyrica
9 Followers

I'd had it. In two weeks I was going to quit this horrible job as a GP's receptionist. All the ridiculous conditions. First, it wasn't clear why they insisted that I wear a uniform, when all I was doing was to answer the phones. And why couldn't they get my size? My poor 40dd breasts could hardly breath under the blouse, and my huge behind (which has always made me the butt of jokes, so to speak), felt somewhat exposed, as it was close to bursting underneath the ridiculously short skirt. Since my panty line would always be visible because of the tight fit, I made a point of wearing either a g-string, or nothing at all. There are few things more embarrassing than a VPL. Worst of all was the pay. It was so bad, that I'd had to o babysitting jobs to make up for it. Like tonight.

The evening had started well. The Jones's were off to one of their late night (back around 3AM) Friday parties, which left me to sit two-year old little Lucy. She was a sweet child, and by eight we were both ready for bed. I put her to sleep in her room, and settled on the sofa in panties and a teddy, with an absorbing book.

The crying woke me. Realizing that I'd fallen asleep with the book, I hurried to Lucy's room to see what the matter was. She lay on her bed, with an empty packet of sweets beside her. Fearing that she may be choking I called the only doctor whose number I knew by heart. It was just after ten.

Dr. Phillip arrived quickly. Hello Beth, he muttered (my boss always mutters at me), as he passed through the door, instinctively heading for the child's room. As it turned out, little Lucy was in no danger. Probably just a bad dream. But I only learned this later. After doing some tests, the Dr. turned to me. He explained that while the child was fine for now (he'd put her back to sleep), she needed to come for an examination the next day. "Get the parents to call me first thing in the morning." He said, brushing past me (as his hand "accidentally" slid across my ass, as it so often does at work). He made his way to the door.

"Uhm, Dr, Philip..." I began. He paused at the door. While he pretended to be hurried and distracted I could sense something else in his eye.

"Yes, What?"

"Uhm... I really can't do that."

"What do you mean?"

"I just can't let the parents know that something bad has happened while I was here, I ..."

He strode close up to me, stroking my back in a gesture of comfort, as he explained that everything would be alright, and I needn't worry.

"Now please excuse me, I have to go home."

I could tell from his pretend concern that something was up, but by now I was so panicked that I couldn't thing clearly. All I did was stammer, and I started to cry. He turned back to me and continued to stroke my back.

I must point out that in all the panic it hadn't occurred to me how immodestly I was dressed. The semi-transparent teddy barely covered my ass, and the edges of my plump ass and puffy pussy were peaking out of the sides of my pale blue panties.

The doctor held me tighter as he comforted me. Since he was making to leave, I held on to him, desperate for a way out. "Please, we can't tell them about this." There was a minute of silent pause as I clung on to him. He was clutching me too now, moving his strokes lower down my back. When his hand reached my ass, he continued "so, you don't want the parents to know. Well, let's see..." As he pondered, I felt his fingers tease the elastic on my panties. I knew better than to resist, after all, having his slimy fingers on my bum was a lot better than what I was in for if the parents knew. In silence, he moved first one, and then two fingers inside my panties. Soon his hand was pawing my bum. I quivered silently as a finger found my asshole, rubbing it gently. I felt such embarrassment Feeling bolder he took my hand and guided it to his crotch. I obeyed the unspoken command. He was so horny that he didn't take the time to lead us to the sofa. Standing close to the door we fondled each other.

By the time his fingers reached my pussy (and my cheeks were blood-red in shame) I was jerking him steadily. His member grew in my hand, as both his hands explored the ample folds on my body. They slid around my waist, glided over my fleshy thighs, cupped my huge ass, and slid in and out of my pussy. As his pleasure continued, he moved to my chest. A nipple was exposed, and he caressed my breast. In a minute he was sucking my hardening tit. This, and the fingers (there were two) working my pussy took my mind off things for a while, as my own breathing deepened its rhythm. I flinched in surprise, as his goo spurted into my hand. The doctor cleared his throat. "I think I have something in my medical kit. Follow me to the car." I made for the bathroom to clear my sticky hand, but he pulled me towards him. Yanking my panties aside, he rubbed my hand thoroughly over my stubbly pussy (I'd shaved just three days before), until my palm and fingers were free of cum. "Follow me."

TO BE CONTINUED...

lyrica
lyrica
9 Followers