BBW Gives Handjob in Air Ch. 02

Story Info
Stephanie gets double stuffed on Thanksgiving.
2.9k words
4.36
42.6k
34

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After cheating on my boyfriend Eric on a plane with a stranger, I wanted to just breakup with him and get back into the dating scene. Unfortunately the holidays were around the corner and we made plans to go to his parents for Thanksgiving so I figured I'd go one last time.

I've met his whole family before as we've been dating since college. His Mother, Beth was 54 and his Father, Jim was 57 His older and only sibling, Janice was also coming along with her husband, Bill.

Eric's family comes from money and they dress up in formal attire to all holiday get togethers. This meant it took me an extra hour to get ready and do my makeup.

I wore my hair up in a clip, I had on a forest green and red plaid skirt that sat high above my waist, my maroon cardigan was way too tight for my size 40F bra, tan pantyhose, 3 inch brown heels, hoop earrings, and a pearl necklace. My disposable contacts ran out so I was wearing my librarian style glasses. They kept sliding down and sat on the bridge of my nose.

Beth and Janice stared at what I was wearing and gave me a disapproving look. I always felt fat when I was around them since they were both supermodel thin. They have the money for personal trainers and were constantly on these new diets. In my opinion they're built like little boys with no curves whatsoever.

Eric's family was originally from Florida and constantly had the thermostat cranked in their house to 75 degrees or above. Meanwhile I'm literally sweating my ass off. I had undone three buttons on my cardigan, which uncovered part of my deep cleavage.

Eric's mother, Beth unfortunately noticed I wasn't socializing with anyone and came over to chat.

"Stephanie! Good to see you. I thought you were going to dress up this year?"

"Oh is this outfit too casual?" I responded in a mildly sarcastic tone. "I raided my closet and figured this was my best one."

"Not to worry. Janice thankfully brought another dress for your body type specifically."

Janice walked over after she heard her name dropped by her mother.

"That's right Steph. It was one of my maternity dresses before I lost the baby weight so it should fit you perfectly."

Wow these women are bitches. I thought to myself, did they plan that whole interaction? I just smiled and walked passed them into the kitchen to pour myself one of the many glasses of wine I'd be indulging in that night.

The women in Eric's family were ridiculously judgmental. I'd make a joke and they wouldn't laugh on purpose or blatantly roll their eyes. It didn't help that they've caught their husbands trying to sneak a peak down my cleavage on several occasions.

I decided to confide to Eric regarding the encounter I just had.

"Well Eric, your Mother and sister are being extremely rude to me per usual."

His response wasn't what I expected. "So maybe you should just play along for today?"

"Are you fucking kidding me, Eric? Your mom basically said I'm classless and your sister insinuated that I'm fat. Like pregnant fat."

"Come on Stephanie. You know how they are. Just talk to my Father and Bill for the rest of the night. Ok?"

"Wow. Fine. I'll just drink my wine and keep a fake smile on my face."

The day continued like every other Thanksgiving. The guys watched football, while the women were in the kitchen cooking. I popped into the kitchen to offer my baking assistance with some of the pie dishes.

"Can I offer any help here, ladies?"

Janice looked at Beth and then turned to me, "Um, how about we call you in when we're ready to start making the mac n' cheese?"

I gave them a thumbs up as I retreated back into the living room. I sat down on the couch across from where Eric's father Jim and Janice's husband Bill were sitting. I crossed my legs to get comfortable and noticed their eyes travel from the football game to my thick thighs. My skirt rode up fairly high exposing my pantyhose covered legs. I had my heel dangling off my left foot that was crossed over.

I was looking down at my phone and glanced up to catch them gazing over my direction.

"Hey boys." I said casually breaking the silence.

"Hey Steph!" They both replied simultaneously and went back to watching the game.

Eric came over and sat next to me, which was nice. I went back to checking my instagram feed, while the guys talked sports the whole time. Most of it went over my head, but I'd try to participate by saying, "oh he's cute" when I heard a name I was familiar with.

The men in his family were jocks and played football in high school. Eric was a bigger man like his father, but that was one of the few things they had in common. If they spoke on the rare occasion, it was really only about sports.

Dinner was finally served around 3pm and I realized the ladies never called me in to help with the mac n' cheese dish. I didn't let it bother me and tried to enjoy dinner.

Jim and Eric sat at the heads of the table as their family was somewhat old school and slightly misogynistic. I sat across from Bill, while Beth and Janice were on opposite sides as well. Jim said grace and then we all began eating.

My protruding breasts were straining the buttons of my cardigan. I noticed Bill was a boob guy as he kept gawking at my tits. He would glance over at Janice to make sure she wasn't paying attention and then his eyes would wander back to my enormous breasts resting on the dinner table.

Bill made eye contact with me after ogling my boobs for the tenth time. I figured I'd have some fun with him.

"So Bill what's your favorite fruit?"

He laughed and mumbled with food still in his mouth, "That's a random a question, but I'll go with plums." He finished chewing and went for a sip of his wine. "Why do you ask?"

I had to mess with him. I answered, "Because I would've had you pegged as more of a melon guy. Something larger like a watermelon." I put emphasis on the word, "larger."

He spit out some of his wine as he knew what I was getting at. I giggled and went back to eating the rest of my turkey. Everyone had a confused look on their face as to what that was all about. Eric gave me a, what the hell expression.

After the meal, we put our plates away in the sink and played some card games in the living room. It wasn't bad after everyone had a few drinks in them. Although that was partially due to Beth not participating in any conversations and Janice was more engaged on her Pinterest app.

It was getting late and the ladies were making their way up to bed when Beth pulled me aside.

"Are you having fun, hun?"

"Yes! I actually am." I said with a big drunken smile.

"That's good. But you should button up as I think the men have had their show for tonight. Good night!"

I was too drunk to care about her snarky comment. Janice then ordered us to all go down in the basement as were being too loud.

After a few games of poker and cards against humanity, Eric wanted to get some rest before we left early in the morning. I wanted to have one more drink before joining him in bed. He kissed me on the cheek goodnight and then it was just the three of us left in the basement.

Jim, Bill, and I had one more drink. I struggled to get off the couch as I was a little tipsy. The guys noticed me heading upstairs before they begged me to stay for one more game. I figured I might as well stay for a quick one.

I walked over to the recliner to sit back down when they told me to come sit with them on the sofa. I didn't fight them on it and squeezed my my wide hips and large rump in between them. My skirt kept riding up whenever I sat down exposing the upper part of my thighs.

We played the drinking game, "never have I ever". Basically a person makes a statement that begins with, "never have I ever" and fills in the blank. If the other players have done that before, they drink.

We started out with some easy ones, but then things took a turn. Bill thought he was slick and threw out, "never have I ever fucked two guys at the same time." I laughed and took a swig of my wine. Bill and Jim's mouths dropped.

"Really?!", Jim exclaimed. I grinned and continued to drink.

It was my turn next and I needed to get them back so I threw out something I thought all men have done before. "Never have I ever, cum on a women's tits." Neither Jim or Bill drank.

I was surprised they didn't drink on that one. "Oh come on! You have to be kidding me!"

"Have you seen our wive's racks? They're mosquitoe bites!" Bill sadly stated.

I laughed so hard that I snorted after Bill admitted his wife's tits were extremely small.

I couldn't believe it. I had to reconfirm. "Guys really? Not even before your wives?"

"Nope. Back then we married our high school sweethearts and just did missionary sex." Jim was older so I understood his response, but Bill had no excuse.

I felt bad for these guys. "Aw you poor boys have no clue what you're missing, huh?"

Bill inquired in a cheeky tone, "How about you show us how it's done?"

At that point I knew I had to go back upstairs to Eric. I avoided his request. "Ok boys I'm going upstairs to bed." I went to stand up from the couch, but Bill pulled me back down by my waist.

Jim chimed in, "Come on Steph. Let's see those huge tits you always tease us with!"

I struggled to get out of Bill's grip he had around my muffin top, but was too drunk. Jim eagerly grabbed my tits with his wrinkly old hands and began kneading them.

"Guys stop. Please let me go." I whispered as I didn't want to wake anyone up.

Jim ripped my cardigan open and my jugs sprang out. My tits wouldn't stop jiggling as I continued to struggle out Bill's grasp.

"Holy shit! Those tits are fucking massive!" Jim said with excitement. He stood up and unzipped his fly as his cock flung out and hit my tits. It was lengthy in size, but skinnier than what I've had before.

He skillfully plunged his fully erect cock into the crevasse that my bra had created. He pumped away rocking his hips back and forth. He grabbed sides of my bra to squeeze my jugs tighter around his erection. His cock easily disappeared into my tit meat.

The sweat from my cleavage had given Jim enough lube for his first tittyfuck experience. Then Bill stood up as well and unzipped his khakis. He pulled my hair that was tied up, forcing my mouth on his cock. There I was with my cardigan torn off, Jim fucking my tits, and Bill shoving his cock in and out of my mouth.

I tried pleading with them again to stop because I found both men to be unattractive. They ignored my request and continued their groping.

The guys were both grunting from pleasure while they used my tits and mouth as their personal fuck holes.

Bill plunged his dick so far down my throat that I gagged and started salivating all over his cock, which dribbled down to my tits. "Show us what sluts do!" He growled.

Jim added, "That's right you nasty slut! Talk dirty or we'll tell our wives you seduced us."

They were blackmailing me and I didn't want to deal with those evil women. So I removed my mouth off of Bill's dick for a split second to blurt out, "I'm a fuckin' slut!"

"That's right. You're a cock slut aren't ya?" Jim said out of breath.

"Oh god I'm such a cock slut!"

Bill let go of my hair he was pulling and removed his cock from my mouth. Once he let go I was able to turn my head back to Jim.

"Ok you've had your way with me. Can you cut the shit and let me go?!"

Jim ignored my plea. Next he pulled my bra straps off my shoulders and scooped out my right tit to fondle. He took a break from the titfuck and sucked on my saggy breast. He tried sucking my whole tit in his mouth, but could only fit my large areola in there.

"You know you want it! Teasing us with that short skirt and tight sweater."

Bill finally bent me over and tore a hole in my pantyhose down the crack of my ass.

"Damn your ass is big!"

"Shut up asshole!"

"This is what I jerked off to twice today."

"Wait. You wacked off to me today?"

"Oh fuck yeah! Have you seen what you're wearing?"

It turned me on to know these men pictured me when they beat off.

Apparently Jim did too. "I snapped a few pics of you crossing those thick thighs."

"Are you fucking kidding me, Jim?"

"Hell no. I also got one zoomed in on your sweater meat."

Jim released my enormous tits and sat down at the end of the couch. He positioned me on all fours as he grabbed a fistful of my hair and jammed his veiny pole in my mouth. He held it in there until I coughed and gasped for air.

Bill moved onto the couch, on his knees behind my massive booty. His hard cock was grinding deep in my ass crack before he slid it into my juicy pussy. My voluptuous asscheeks would wobble every time he thrusted into me. You could hear his balls slap against my fat ass. Bill clenched his fingers into both sides of my cellulite covered ass.

I began loving the submissiveness of my situation. I cried out, "Oh yeah Billy! Mmm give it to me!"

Bill clenched my thick bra clasp to use as leverage when pounding away at me. "You love getting pumped by two cocks don't ya!"

Jim yelled over at Bill. "Let me slip in their!" Bill stopped fucking me doggy-style. Jim stripped his pants off and laid down flat on the couch and pulled me on to him by my stretch marked tits. He started sucking them while he pushed his cock up my wet pussy.

My heels were digging into the couch cushions. Bill then slowly injected his erection into my ass jolting me forward on to Jim. He pumped me hard as I worked Jim's cock in my pussy at the same time.

"Fuck my ass harder Billy!

"Oh fuck. This plumper knows how to handle two cocks."

Give it to me faster with those big dicks!"

Bill's cock was engulfed by my big butt. You could hear the sweat from my ass and his groin make a sticky noise after the loudness my fat ass clapping against him with every thrust.

He eventually unplugged his dick out of my gigantic ass and grabbed me by the hair to get me off Jim's cock. My asscrack had precum dripping out as I sat back on the couch.

Jim and Bill were now both standing at opposite sides of me jerking their cocks frantically. Their dicks were pointed at my massive rack like two rifles at target practice.

I couldn't wait any longer. "Jim, cum on my fat slutty tits honey!"

I took hold of Jim's member and started stroking it faster. I presented my jugs with my free arm, which were pouring off my wrist and hand. I was moaning, "Oh come on baby! Give it to me!"

His load shot out directly into my cleavage which dripped down into my torn bra.

Bill was ready to drench my jugs too. I sent him over the edge after I cried out, "Cover my breasts with your hot spunk baby!"

Four or five thick milky shots of cum soaked my entire chest.

Janice abruptly opened the basement door and yelled down to Bill, "Are you coming to bed or what?!" We all froze hoping she wouldn't come down all the way.

Bill barely shouted back, "In a minute!" You could hear her footsteps walk back up the stairs.

All three of us were panting and out of breath.

"I bet your wives couldn't make you cum this much." I stated with confidence as their sperm trickled down my tits onto my pantyhose covered thighs. I rubbed their loads all over my boobs like it was lotion. The guys tucked their cocks back into their boxer shorts and hiked their pants back up.

Bill tried complimenting me. "Holy shit, Stephanie. Your body was definitely built to handle more than two cocks."

I laughed and didn't know how to respond. "Uh, I guess?"

Jim interjected, "You're coming to our golf club next weekend to greet some of the new members."

"Um, no I'm not." I said rather confused.

Jim and Bill smiled as they trotted back upstairs to their wives.

It sounds like a gangbang will be the next checkbox in becoming the biggest slut in town...