BBW Goddess - The Island Part 1

Story Info
A seachange. Theia's point of view.
2.8k words
4.31
13.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay avid readers, This is olive branch from "BBW's First Orgasm" my very first story. It's not necessary to read that first, and this story will still make sense, but if you're one for reading things in order then you should invest some time in that before reading here.

I've never attempted writing a story completely from Theia's point of view before, It's always just come easier to me writing for Beau. So here goes.

Also stories will pretty much be in chronological order but not necessarily written order. They will be labelled in "Parts".

-----------------------------------------

"Oh my goodness, Beau, can I take this retched thing off yet?"

"Stop being so impatient, we're almost there."

I was ready to rip off my blindfold and force feed it to my dear fiancé. After two freaking hours in the car followed by what I'm certain was a boat ride, now we were walking on something soft, sand maybe? Not the point, I wasn't born blind and I just wasn't having it.

"You know I don't like surprises, just tell me so I can take this stupid thing off."

The dirty rat, I could hear him laughing at me, like he always did when I rattled on. My Irish accent heavy at the best of times, but when I got irate or anxious, well that was a completely different story.

"Beau, I'm going to strangle you with it in a minute."

I could hear him snort before I ploughed into his enormous chest then I could feel his breath on my neck before whispering huskily in my ear. "If you be good I'll let you tie me up with it later."

He laughed again before picking me up, startling me a little, and taking us up some stairs.

I could smell the ocean, and a forest? We finally stopped moving and I sighed my relief as he set me down on solid ground again.

I heard him step away and something like a door opening. He came back and led me through a very large doorway, considering we both walked in side by side.

"Well beautiful, welcome to paradise." I gasped as Beau pulled the offending blindfold from my eyes to reveal a sprawling ocean view, the waves were almost lapping at the back steps of this house we had stepped into. Who's house? Wait, that's, there's trees on the opposite side of this little seaside apartment. It took me longer than I cared to admit, to realise we were on an island. A beautiful one. It wasn't just green trees and plants, but beautiful colours of the flowers and fruits. And well, what can beat a house with all around views?

The look on Beau's face, or just his face in general to be honest. He looked completely pleased with himself, and as smug as his grin was I just didn't have it in me to wipe the look off of his face.

So I settled for teasing. Face going dead serious..

"Did you kill someone? Do you work for the mob and I just don't know it and we're in the Kaman Islands along with your offshore bank account? Does your family own one of those Indian casino's in the states?"

He glared at me, then came back that smarmy grin of his.

"I'm not with the mob, there's no casino and I swear I didn't kill anyone...Recently. Just kidding. And we're not in the Kaman islands, I think they would of taken a little longer to get to."

Okay, okay. So he's legit. "What is this place?"

"It's yours, well ours, for half a year. There's a town not far from here where you can find some work if you want to, but it's not necessary. Otherwise it's just you, me and the trees."

I beamed at him. He couldn't be serious. We couldn't afford this surely.

"Beau, how did you.." But he cut me off mid sentence, already knowing what I was gong to ask.

"It was half a gift, from my cousins and your parents, the rest I have covered, it's really not that expensive and we're having everyone brought here for your birthday next month."

So I was a little sceptical, we were on an island in an incredible house. Things like that just didn't happen. Well not to me.

Glancing around I just gave up and let myself be taken over by pure glee. "Alright mister White, show me your palace." I smiled warmly at him before taking his arm so he could lead me around.

The house was really enormous, but calling it a mansion just didn't seem right. It had 2 bathrooms, a laundry, a very generous kitchen (which I just could not wait to try out), it had a ballroom, a lounge upstairs and one down stairs, a dining room, a conservatory, a green house, a sunroom, 3 bedrooms and one master bedroom, which in itself was incredible, with a four post king size bed, beautiful plush carpets and a mini ensuite, equipped with a double shower and a big spa. And the best part, there was an indoor heated pool that looked more like it belonged under a waterfall than in a seaside villa.

When I went to inspect the master bedroom more closely I found that our luggage was already here and unpacked.

Easiest unpacking I'd ever done.

I laughed and laughed before throwing myself onto the huge monstrosity that was our bed in the middle of the room. It was heavenly soft and suddenly Beau just couldn't get here fast enough I thought. He was only in the ensuite, but it was too far, I needed to have my hands on him, my mouth, I needed to show him how much this gesture meant, that it didn't go unappreciated.

"Beau! Quick! The bed's trying to swallow me!"

I could hear his booming laughter a minute before he stepped into my line of site.

So there was my dashing fiancé, in all his rugged glory. He was only wearing an old washed out pair of blue jeans and an old band t-shirt that was one size too small for his broad chest and muscled arms. He had his long locks tied back behind him and still he was the most gorgeous man I had ever laid eyes on, or ever would. It had been over 2 years since I met him in that bar back in Canada. And everyday I still wondered how I got so lucky. How he could of ever picked me. And how he can still look at me today, the way he did the night we met, like I was everything he had ever been searching for, all he would ever need.

I felt a stinging behind my eyes as it dawned on me, as it often did, just how much I loved this man.

I called him to me with a crook of my finger and he stalked over to me like he was a lion and I was some appetiser he just could not resist sinking his teeth into.

As he climbed onto our huge bed, I enveloped him in a hug which I hope expressed my thanks without words, just like I hoped the next hours would do the same.

I pulled back a little so I could kiss his wondrous lips, just soft to begin, chaste and kittenish. I then proceeded to shower his entire face with kisses, and he laughed, a beautiful sound while I suckled just below his strong jawbone.

I spent a good 15 minutes marking up his flesh, making him all mine.

By the time I was convinced I had done a good enough job, he was lying on his back while I lay right on top of him, cradled by his big arms.

He tucked a piece of my flaming red hair behind my ear, though the effort was pointless when it was all hanging around us anyway.

I pressed one last kiss to his forehead before claiming his lips, more insistent now, passionate, intense.

His hands were wandering my back, rubbing up and down, or squeezing my flanks before wrapping tighter around me. I pulled his hair tie from him before tangling my hand in his marvellous mane of black hair as he sat us up a little.

I settled further into his lap the more upright he became and even through both of our jeans I could feel how hard he was for me. Never one to disappoint, I slid my hand down his chest to his erection, cupping him through the denim. That got me a grunt and tighter arms around me. The next thing I knew he had me underneath him while he kissed me with everything I felt.

Then he was pulling back, and pulling his shirt over his head, I scraped my nails down his muscled chest, loving the way it tightened the tiniest bit under my hand. I sat up a little and he pulled my shirt over my head too, to reveal a bright pink satin bra, pushing my already large E's up a substantial amount, but that didn't last long before he was unclasping it, kissing my shoulder before pulling it away from my body. He sat back on his haunches as he always does to appreciate my heavy breasts.

This gave me time to pop the button on his jeans, revealing dark curls. My man loves going commando, and I can't say that it's ever been a bad thing. I pressed a kiss to his skin just above and then dipped my hand down to cup him without the fabric to stop me. He moaned and arched up into my already small hand, now dwarfed by his huge 10 inch member. I always loved having him in my hands, any part of him, but this heavy weight currently in my palm was always the best at sending tingles down my spine. And I couldn't suppress my shiver as he lifted my chin and kissed me, lying us down with my hand still shoved down his open jeans.

I loved most when we were like this, just like hormonal teens, with fumbling hands and questing glances. Nipping teeth and lips bruising from overuse.

Most of all I loved that even in all of the passion, my free hand still found the tattoo over his heart, the one he got for me, the way his hand finds the one I got for him. I love the way he still kisses it like he's awed. I'm his and he is mine. Everyone else avert your hungry eyes.

We stayed like that, rutting against each other, until I squeezed just this side of rough and he growled in the back of his throat, finally overcome with desire. He stilled my hand and pulled back to take his jeans off, then he began on mine. Sliding them down my hips and then over the curve of my backside, down my thick, shapely legs until they were just a crumpled heap on the floor with his.

He took his time teasing me. Massaging my ankles and calves, laughing when he tickled the crook behind my knee. When he got close enough I tried to wrap my legs around him and hurry him up, but he was having none of it, just going about at his own pace, content with making me crazy.

Right thigh, left thigh, higher and higher and then he skipped right over where I needed him the most and started with my stomach, and hips, up over my ribs to my breasts, which he also skipped in favour of claiming my mouth. I wasn't even aware that his hand had wandered back down my body until I felt him slide a finger right inside.

I arched my back obscenely and moaned into his mouth, and his hand followed me where ever my body decided to move. He was relentless, rubbing at my gspot then pulling out to tease my clit before he slid right back again. He was reducing me to a quivering mess beneath him and I had no choice but to let him do it. I loved him doing it.

I felt his lips quirk into a grin against my jaw as he massaged that amazing spot inside of me, leaving me with nothing to do but let all of the sounds fly out of my mouth. He would bring me to the edge and then stop, resting his hand on my thigh while I came down, then he would start all over again, sweet torture. Each time between tenses becoming less and less until finally I grabbed his hair, hard, and pulled him to my mouth, kissing him with everything I had while my legs tried to pull him in. Just when I thought he would never give me what I wanted, his hand was gone and I felt him slide right inside me.

We moaned in unison at the intrusion that always felt best at the very beginning I thought. He rested a fair bit of his weight on me, kissing my lips softly and my jaw and neck while I got accustomed to his length and girth.

And when he began to move against me, I damn near saw stars.

I wrapped my legs around his slim hips and held on for dear life with each time he pulled out, leaving only the tip, before sliding back in to the hilt with a torturously slow, powerful stroke.

He angled his hips until he was pressing insistently at my gspot, and I'm sure my eyes rolled into my head when I heard his husky voice over my moans. "Can you feel that baby? Can you feel all of me?"

I loved it when he became all alpha male, driven wild with lust.

I could manage nothing more than a nod and a choked moan when he insisted. Then he began to move again, hitting that spot on every stroke, he lifted himself onto his arms just a little, and I could see those magnificent muscles bunching under hazelnut skin.

"More, baby, please more." That was all I could manage between breathy sighs. But it got the message across. Pressing his mouth to mine, I knew what was coming, he loved to feel my sounds of pleasure on his lips when he increased his strength and speed. And it did, every time without fail. A symphony of sounds came out from my lips and straight into his skin and when I felt his grin I couldn't help that litany of praise and adoration that followed, almost indecipherable. But I knew he didn't mind,

I could feel myself getting closer as we moved together, more and more until I couldn't feel anything but him and I, like we were all that existed together right then and there. And then he slid his hand down between us, to rub me where we were joined, and well, that was all it took.

I threw my head back and screamed, side to side, then I pulled him down to me so I could bury my face in the crook of his neck while I let the rest of the sound out and he joined me in my bliss, letting out a shout while he rode it out and we finished pretty much at the exact same time.

I tried to collapse to the bed but somewhere in the midst of the passion he had slid an arm under my shoulders, and I was barely touching the bed anymore. He lowered me back and I pulled him with me, arms still around his shoulders, face still buried in his neck, panting harshly against each other. He still held himself just above me, but I pulled him down to rest on his elbows, relieving his strained muscles.

I cradled his body with mine, legs still locked at the small of his back, hands not willing to release his hair, him, still buried deep inside of me. He sighed one last big sigh and gathered me up in his arms as he rolled us until I was fully on top of him, head resting just under his jaw as we came down a little more.

He pressed a kiss to the top of my head, turning my chin up to face him so he could kiss me deeply before we both settled like that. A pile of limbs in the centre of a bed big enough for 10. He would overheat soon, my body temperature always a little high, skin always sleep warm, but he never moved away only hugged me tighter.

He sighed, contentedly. "So you like the house then baby?"

I sniffled and burrowed into his chest, still feeling cheeky. "Are you kidding? We still have like 17 more rooms to test."

His rumbling laughter was the last thing I heard before I drifted off, safe and sound in his arms.