BBW Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You have an exquisite tongue with the ability to partially wrap it around my clit while suckling it. You began that journey, slowly, by lapping and circling it until I thought it would burst from the pressure inside. Then you flicked it with your tongue, and the heightened sensitivity was almost like an electrical shock through me. It hurt, but it felt so good that I wanted nothing but for you to continue, and you did.

Now you began the suckling and the soft rubbing with the flat of your tongue, and I tasted a sweetening in my mouth as I approached climax. Suddenly, you pinched my nipples and I was cast into the chasm as I erupted in pleasure and drenched your tongue in my juice. You took it in stride and I could tell that you were enjoying yourself as I moaned on. Four more times you brought me over that chasm and each time chuckled as I climaxed.

When I was nearing my sixth orgasm in our second round of lovemaking, you suddenly stopped and moved downward still further. You have an amazing tongue, as I've said before, but another of its features is its incredible length. From your new position, you brought both hands down and spread my lips, allowing your face to bury itself deeply within and between my lips. Your tongue snaked out and I felt that familiar stroke as it found my g-spot and began another tease. You cannot reach my spot when kneeling on the floor, but you always seem able to reach it from this position. My hips were against the pillows as you forced yourself further and deeper.

The coarseness of your tongue was like mild sandpaper as the flat of it scrubbed and stroked that tender spot. I could feel my body reacting in undeniable ecstasy, and my hips began to raise and fall and rise again as I tried to feed you with my full being.

Your fingers were holding me apart, massaging and moving my lips as your tongue sought its own destiny. The pleasure was intense and I felt myself rising again to that plateau and found myself grabbing for a handhold that wasn't there as I plunged and my body erupted. A flood of passion ensued that was both figurative and real. I felt myself release and knew that the amount would surely drown you and yet I only managed to reach your hair and pull your head hard into me. I felt you drink and swallow and then retract and gasp for air as you dove in again.

My body was writhing in ecstasy and my hips seemed to convulse as they were driven again and again into your face. After what seemed an out of body experience, I returned and found myself reaching to pull you away and we were each gasping for a breath. I helped you to come forward and roll to my side and we were both on our backs trying to catch our breath.

When finally I was able to breathe normally, I was tired and wanted to sleep, but I also wanted to satisfy you, make you cum, watch you cum and truly pleasure you in return. I glanced down and was pleasingly rewarded when I saw you still quite erect as your chest slowed its violent heaving. I rolled to my side facing you and reached and circled your cock with one hand. I pulled lightly on it and could feel it stiffen. I thanked you, stretched up to kiss you on the lips and started stroking you. Our tongues busied themselves and our lips rolled together as I felt you begin to help my roving hand, although your arms were around me.

I increased the length of my stroke, and then stopped and fondled the head of your cock. I'm always amazed at how nice it feels in my fingers and my palm. I began a slow, soft trip of exploration around it and teased that little sensitive spot below and behind it. I sensed from the urgency of your kiss that you were enjoying it, and the throbbing of that blue vessel that runs along the outside was like a trigger to my actions. I couldn't reach you with my other hand, so I sat up and then settled across your hips with both hands on it and playing. I watched it grow and move, and I felt you contract the muscles that control it and felt your abdominal muscles tighten again and again.

I'd gotten hotter myself as I played and watched. You have a beautiful cock and soon I wanted to taste it again. It had been more than a week, but the moment my tongue tasted it, I was at home again. I love to run my tongue around and over it and to stimulate it. I licked the tip and found the soft sweetness of you where you must have become aroused while giving me satisfaction. It had dried but still smelled and tasted of you with a tinge of me still mingled into the mixture from out first venture earlier. I probed that tiny opening at the tip and then circled the ridge around your head and scrubbed the head proper with the flat of my tongue. I was rewarded again with a stiffening of your body and a small voiced thank you and soft moaning.

Your hand went to my hair, and you wrapped my hair loosely around it and then proceeded to guide me in my endeavors. I felt you pull my head down and knew that you wanted me to take you fully between my lips and I did. I began to enjoy the feel of your head in my mouth and the softness of it on my tongue as I sucked it slightly.

Your hips thrust suddenly upwards and I felt your cock deep in my mouth as you began to stroke and softly fuck it. It felt good to know that I was pleasing you and so I increased my efforts. Again and again I drove my head down and then raised it in time with the motion of your hips. Your needs became more urgent and your motions more violent and spontaneous. Your hand in my hair pulled me down hard and I felt your cock enter deep into my throat, expanding the muscles there and almost causing me to gag before you withdrew.

Again and again you repeated this and so I increased and maintained suction on you while attempting to tease you with my tongue. At last I felt you stiffen again, and your cock seemed to quiver as you drove it deeper than before. My throat and willpower managed me to tolerate this penetration as I felt your discharge begin. I felt the heat of your juice shoot forth into my throat causing me to swallow, but the quantity made me fight to pull my head back. As you released your hold on my hair and I managed to remove your cock from my throat, you surged again and filled my mouth and I swallowed again and again. My hands went down to lightly massage your testicles, your balls, and you seemed to cum again and again as my mouth did its work and I felt the warmth of your discharge all the way to my tummy. I could hear you breathing and calling my name again and again. I felt good about my work.

This time I got up, placed the two plates of partially melted pie into the kitchen freezer, returned and curled up against you and we slept. I woke about four that morning and watched you sleeping for awhile. Your arm was over me and you slept innocently with what appeared to be a small grin. I lightly fingered your cock and was fascinated that it still responded in your sleep. I began to think about our evening and then thought of those little blue pills.

I'd been told, by my girlfriends at work, that Viagra worked for both women and men and I wanted to try it, to explore. I slowly raised your arm, crawled out from under it and then walked softly to the kitchen. I was hungry and ate my piece of pie and drank a nice cool glass of milk. I took one of the pills and cut it into two pieces. I swallowed one piece of the pill with the last of my milk. Now, I filled the sink with warm water, dish soap, and the dishes that we'd used. I washed all of the dishes, and started drying them when I felt that little pill begin its work.

.

When I'd finally finished those dishes, I was as horny as I've ever been, maybe more so. By the time I got to the bedroom, I was even hornier. I managed to roll you onto your back and ran my tongue over your cock and then took you into my mouth, and moistened you for what I was going to do next. You were rigid when I climbed on top and fed you into my pussy. It felt so good, so fantastic, and yet I wanted even more. I started to ride you and ride you and ride you. You woke and started to participate, but I wanted you just as you were. I didn't want you to cum and soften and spoil what I was doing and what I needed so much.

Each time I felt you start to respond; I had to stop and wait for you to cool before I could begin again. Each of these pauses seemed an eternity and finally I had to finger myself while I waited. I don't know how many times I came while I was on top of you, but it didn't seem enough. Finally, I don't know how you lasted so long but after almost an hour I let you cum. This time it was like magic and I could almost feel myself as a part of you. I filled up and I was so tired, and yet I still wanted more. I asked you to help me as I crawled off, and you did again and again. I probably scared you, but I wasn't about to tell you yet what I'd done.

It seemed like hours before my starved and swollen clit seemed to relax some. My pussy was worn out, and yet I still craved more. But somehow, I managed to control it and finally fell asleep. I think that you, too, were glad that I'd finally slept.

When I woke again, it was about eleven that morning and I woke to the extreme sensation of cold on my nipples. The first spoonful aroused me slightly. The second spoonful on my other nipple caused me to snap awake. As I stared glassy eyed I realized that you were eating your chocolate pie. The sensation of the cold and your warm tongue reminded me of the slight amount of what remained in me from that half pill. The feeling on my erect nipples was just what I needed to wake and again arouse me. When you'd finished those first two spoonfuls, I took the plate from your hands and forced you back on the bed.

I pulled aside your robe and took you in my hands. When I felt you were fully ready, I put a large spoonful of pie on you and enjoyed the effect the cold with my warm tongue had on you. I'd finished half of your pie that way when you took it back. This time you not only covered my nipples again but you managed to insert a full spoon into my pussy and deposit it. Another teaspoon traced from my breasts to my pussy. It was cold. You began on my right nipple before moving to my left, down my body and then retrieving what you called your pussy piece. I felt and watched every move that I could see of your expert tongue. Those that I couldn't see, I imagined and just felt. You are a wicked, dedicated, talented and loyal lover.

When you were finished, you suggested a shower. I ran the water until it was hot and hopped in and lathered my body. A warm cloth helped remove the stickiness and I was nearly finished rinsing when the door slid open. My shower is one of a kind I think. It is ceramic tiled and has an enclosed ledge opposite the shower head that I use for storing things. I've never known what it was put there for, but I'd guessed that it might have something to do with the plumbing itself. Perhaps there is some kind of a central distribution piping under the tile, anyway you entered the shower and put your towel on that ledge. I was completely engrossed in your body as I saw the dark hair on your head, your chest and around your alert cock. I saw the power in your form, your arms and thighs, and your smile. I'll remember that picture always.

Then you turned your attention to me and began lathering me all over again. Your hands felt so good and the texture of that warm cloth was exciting as you rubbed every inch of my skin. My hair is short enough that I wash it everyday, and after you'd lathered my back your hands came up and started washing my hair. Half way through that wash you paused, soap was in my eyes and I couldn't see you, but I tasted and thrilled to your kiss.

Because I could not see you, or anticipate what you were going to do; the kiss was even more erotic than our previous kisses. I started to put my arms around you, but you held them at my sides for a moment and then began running your bare hands over my body in the softest and most sensual way that I've experienced. I almost climaxed from that experience alone, but you continued and moved your hands between the cheeks of my ass and massaged me there. I've never allowed anal sex with anyone, and felt that it was slightly degrading to a woman, but there was pleasure with you in this, as I responded by moving closer to you.

You paused and I heard the hand held shower head removed from its hook and felt a gentle pulsing spray applied to my head, my hair and my face. As I opened my eyes, you played the water over the remainder of my body and used the cloth to insure the lather was completely removed. As I turned, you directed that spray on one of my nipples and the sensation was far more appealing than when I've done it myself. I learned that day that showering with you is very exciting. I tried to get the soap and shower head from you to begin washing your body, and one of my hands did manage to grasp your partial arousal before you picked me up and sat me on your towel and that ledge in the shower.

Even though the towel got drenched, you spread my thighs and teased me with the water from the shower head. I felt that soft drumming all the way to my toes and up to my nipples and my sore, abused pussy danced back into action. The water's warmth and your soft attentions seemed to polish my interest in continuing our weekend of pleasure. When you handed me the shower head and dropped your face to my breasts, I felt them live again, also. You cupped each breast squeezed them, fondled them, flattened them firmly with your palms, and then used your mouth and tongue to tease them and I managed my first ever climax using breasts alone.

When you'd finished and helped me down, I set about returning the pleasure. I washed and massaged you, too. I soaped your hair and face and then kissed you as my hands, too, walked down your back, entered that space between your cheeks and caressed your anus. I circled it, and inserted my finger slightly and felt your body stiffen and quiver. Emboldened by your actions, I chose to insert my finger further. Fortunately, my job requires me to maintain short nails, and they're only long if I apply nail covers. I was wearing no nail covers as I massaged you from the inside.

When finally I removed that finger, I felt you relax and heard you moan my name. I moved around and began washing your privates. I soaped your cock and balls, and spent several moments longer than was required for each. I rinsed you and then stroked and fondled you before I asked you to get up on the ledge.

You reached behind, backed against the ledge and used your arms to boost yourself into a sitting position. I'd always wondered if a man could get as much satisfaction out of a pulsing spray as a woman does. They do. I found that holding your cock and directing the spray on your head and your sensitive spot and then moving that pulse very close and away, that I could tease you as well as you'd teased me. Before you could climax though, I stopped, kissed it and then turned off the shower. I had my answer and would respond further another day.

We stepped out if the shower and under the infrared bathroom heater and then dried each other. Drying you is the best part of any shower. When we were dried, we walked hand in hand to the bed and curled up against each other. I felt your strong body protecting me and your sweet breath in my ear as we drifted off to sleep after a very satisfying evening, night and morning.

You woke me again at about six Saturday evening and had ordered dinner delivered. You then suggested that we make this a completely nude weekend, except for answering door bells. I hesitantly agreed and then got out of bed and absent-mindedly reached for my housedress when you reminded me of our agreement. I've walked around my apartment nude before, but I'm not an exhibitionist, and so I'm usually more modest in how I behave. This would be a new experience for me. Whatever else, I'd wanted a fun weekend and this was going to be it. I was self-conscious as I walked to the front room, but I still managed an exaggerated hip sway and elaborate ass wiggle for you.

When the doorbell rang I had to remind you to put on your robe and get your wallet, but on the couch I just pulled a comforter up over me. I could see the delivery guy in the doorway and just for fun I managed to expose my bare shoulders. The guy seemed to do a double take and then managed a pleased smile that seemed to energize him as you counted the amount owed. When the door closed, I threw off the cover and ran to help you with the package. I'd never heard of the place you ordered from and you'd ordered enough Italian food for six of us.

We spread the food on the coffee table and sat back to eat. The dinner was delicious and my view was terrific. I couldn't help studying you and your body as we ate. When you were nearly through eating and leaned back in the corner of the sofa with one leg along the back of the cushions and the other still on the floor, I moved into that comfortable space with my back to your chest. As I settled back I felt you stiffen further and looked back over my shoulder and smiled. You told me that if I did it again that you might have to get physical. Obviously, I wiggled again.

I was almost sitting on your cock and as I wiggled you became even more aroused. Soon, you had to reach down and pull it up through the space between my cheeks and across my own anus. You moved it slowly and even paused for a moment and applied gentle pressure to it, until I said no and you drew it up to a resting position against my back. Now I had that warmth against me and I could even reach around and hold it. I knew it wouldn't be very long before I tasted it again.

After eating a huge meal I felt my strength returning and I put the lasagna and pasta with Italian sausage into the refrigerator unopened. When I returned, you were asleep in the same position I'd left you in. I put on one of the porno tapes, turned on the TV and laid down on the sofa. I rested my head on your thigh, turned my face to the screen and watched it from behind your cock with both of my hands wrapped around it. During each scene of the movie, I kissed, fondled and sucked on your thoroughly stiffened cock, but you didn't waken while I became hotter.

When the movie ended, I decided that you'd had enough sleep and so I sat up and then backed into position over your cock. You were still slightly reclined in the corner of the sofa and it was easy to guide you into my wet pussy. I glanced over my shoulder and verified that you were still asleep as I began my ride. I used my fingers against my clit and began a slow and deliberate fuck. I wanted you to wake up and know that I was there. Actually, I came several times before I felt you stir and you reached around to replace my fingers with your own and I felt you begin to thrust. I leaned forward slightly until the head of your cock was rubbing my g-spot and I moved opposite your thrusts. You raised one hand and grabbed a breast and then grabbed my nipple between thumb and finger and began to rotate the nipple.

One hand on my breast, one hand on my clit, and your cock working hard at my pussy, it wasn't long before I was charging up that hill to another sensual event in my life. Your lips came forward and you kissed my neck and back, then as I turned my head I felt and heard you breathing hard in my ear and then your tongue came out and I exploded. I rode you frantically feeling the warmth of your cock, tasting the sweetness of climax and I watched your toes curl as you too climaxed. Everything around me smelled sweeter as our first day of the weekend came to a close. It was more than I'd dreamed of, and I must have worn you out, but I had been famished for you and your attentions. You are my hero.

12