BBW Meets BDSM

Story Info
A woman's journey into bondage and mastery.
8.8k words
4.4
112.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

I am a bbw. I have big breasts and a nice waist. I have brown hair to my shoulders. I like to write erotica especially dealing with submissiveness and masters. Just thinking of it makes me want to cum.

I am 36 years old and live in the outskirts of our nations capitol. I love the BDSM life. I was initiated into sex when i was a student out of the country.

I met the man and he became my friend. At that time I did not know what BDSM or slavery was. (Except concerning the Bible and the American Civil War) He was so nice he fondled me and led me to the ultimate peak. He kissed me and sucked my nipples and then showed me what he would like to do with me. He simulated his penis with his fingers in me. I came so hard. I had wanted that for the past few weeks that we had been petting around. As soon as I came, he pulled my legs up over his shoulders and entered me without even stopping for my virgin shield. He just made his home in my vagina. He was so big. His fingers were nothing like this.

As I became used to him he moved in and out and before i knew it we had reached out climax together.

We parted with the idea that I would come to his home on the weekend. To spend the weekend in bed and frolic with him.

All week i was in a state of sexual frustration. I wanted to have him in me again.

When I arrived at his home it was down a long road with hardly a neighbor in sight. I walked up the long road dragging my suitcase with all my sexy bbw lingerie.

He opened the door and let me in. He showed me to the bedroom and told me to hang up my clothes and to make my self at home. When i came down stairs he asked me if i wanted a drink and some lunch.

Which i said thank you I do? He told me to wash the dishes and to join him in his rec room downstairs. He came over and French kissed me long and hard. He said it was to get him into the mood.

Chapter 2

I stood by his sink and washed the plates, cups and pots. When I was finished I went to the bathroom and checked my makeup and fixed up a little. I then went to the bedroom and put on a slinky negligee with a matching robe. The thing was so shear you could see right through it. It was black with little red inserts in the nipple area and the vagina area. I thought I looked great. I was a little embarrassed by it but I wanted him to get on with the making love part of the weekend. I had been horny all week. I had been laid just once and I wanted to do it again.

I went down stairs and opened the door to be rec. room. The stairs were steep and long. As I went down I had to hold onto the wall which was made out of stone. As I turned the corner I saw all types of weird equipment. There were things that I had never seen before. On the far wall was a king size bed with brass headboard and foot board. A wall size TV screen. There was a type of gynecological table, gymnastic horses and other things I had never seen. There was also a big roaring fire in the fireplace. But there were no windows. I must have thought about leaving because he grabbed hold of my arm and pulled me into the room. He showed me around.

He said welcome to my life. By your being here you are now part of my life.

I am now going to clean you up proper. He dragged me over to the bathroom and told me to lean over the stool in there. I was so scared that I did what he told me. He said you look very nice in that get up and he pulled the back up and over my head. I could not see what he was doing. I heard the water running and he inserted a small tube in my rectum. I started to scream no, no, no. He just slapped me on the butt and said be quiet. When he got it in he turned the faucet on and I felt the water enter my butt and when he finished he took out the tube and he told me to hold it in for 5 minutes. I was in pain. I told him I couldn't and why was he doing this to me when all I wanted to do was to make love with him.

He said that this was his way and he wanted to share it with me to make me his sexual slave. "Oh no way," I said as I to get up. He gave me a wallop on my butt and I almost let everything go. He then pulled me up and plopped me down on the toilet and told me to let it go. I was more then happy to do this.

He then told me to lie again across the stool and he reinserted the hose into me and this time I did not protest.

When he was finished in the bathroom he led me back into the main room and I jerked away from him and bolted up the stairs. He was after me in a flash. He tackled me right near the top. I was so close. I thought I could be fast enough but he was faster.

He pulled my leg and I went down. He dragged me down the steps until I reached him where he was on the steps. He ripped my robe off and tore my nightgown up the back. He then kicked my legs apart and entered my vagina in one swoop. I was still very small inside and he felt like the first time. I didn't know, until later, that by him entering me this way, he could get into me furhter and fuller. He moved in and out until he had a climax. There was no climax for me. I felt that I was raped and crying.

When he finished he took my robe and tore a long piece of material off of it and secured my hands behind my back. When they were secure he pulled me up and had me stand in front of him while he ripped the rest of my negligee off my body. There I stood in all my glory. My breasts were heaving and so was my stomach. He just reached up and flicked my nipple and massaged my stomach. I was crying. He then tore another piece of cloth and tied it in my mouth causing me not to be able to talk or scream.

He then pulled me down the rest of the stairs until we reached the gynecological table.

Chapter 3

He backed me up to it and told me to sit on the edge. I had a hard time so he helped me up by pushing me up and scooting me back on the table. He untied my hands from the back and retied them in front of me and then lifted them until they were over my head and secured them somewhere behind me. I was crying full force and trying to scream and plead. I was unable to do because the gag he placed in my mouth.

Once he secured me he came down and reached for my legs I started to kick him. He took his hand and slapped my thighs until they were bright red and I stopped. He stood there looking at me with a serious look like I was in big trouble. The back of the table was raised to that I was in a reclining position but I could see what was happening. I saw that there was a mirror on the ceiling. It was allover the ceiling. He then took my legs and spread them wide. He inserted them into stirrups. These were not regular stirrups these closed to make a metal manacle around the each leg. He then spread the stirrups even further until I could feel the tension in my vagina.

He then came and stood between my legs and said, "we will now learn the proper way to call the parts of your body do you understand." I nodded in fear. "First this is not your vagina it is now known as my pussy. These are not your breasts they're my boobs and nipples. And this is not your rear or butt but my ass. You get it. They are mine to do as I wish." I nodded.

He said, "the first thing I have to do is clean up my pussy." He took a comb and brush out and brushed the hair that I had down there. I was a very hairy girl down there. He made sure he brushed all the hair from between my lips also. He then took his comb and like a hairstylist combed the hair straight out and cut it down to the skin. Just leaving a little stubble. I could feel the air and he exposed more and more skin. When he had it almost bare he went into the bathroom and brought back a bowl of steaming soapy water and he opened a straight razor. He placed the bowl between my wide spread legs. I had a clear view of my I mean his pussy. He let the bowl sit there and I could feel the steam on his pussy. He said we'll let it soften up my pussy hair. He kept on testing the hair by running his hands over his pussy. He kept on saying what a nice and full pussy I now have. I think this is the best pussy I have ever owned. I just looked at him with wide eyes.

He finally seemed to be ready and he smeared some soap on it and pulled the lips opened and shaved me. From top to bottom. When he was satisfied he ran his fingers in side the lips. When he rinsed the pussy off I looked bald as a billiard ball. The pussy lips were so full and plump. He bent down and pulled the lips open and kissed my clitoris head on. He slipped his finger into me and said you are not wet hardly at all. The water must have washed my sperm out.

Chapter 4

He moved his finger in and out trying to get me to lubricate. I was too scared to do anything. I found myself in a situation that I had no idea how to deal with. I knew he was not going to let me go. If he cared he would have let me escape but instead he stripped me and raped me right there laying face down on the stairs.

He pulled my lips to both sides and peered inside me. He said that I was still like a virgin. I was tight and small but he would take care of that. When he was through I would be able to take anything easily without hurt.

He pulled his finger out and it felt as if my insides were going to pull out because they were so dry and tight. He removed the bowl and took it to the bathroom. He came back in and stepped right between my legs. He positioned his penis right at the entrance of my pussy and he spread the lips all the way back and placed his thumb and forefinger there to hold it open. He commanded that I look down at his penis and when I did he slowly pushed his penis in. It slowly disappeared inside my pussy until his pubic hair was pressed tightly against my vagina. It looked as if it was my pubic hair. He started to push in and out. I was starting to get the feeling back in my body. I was loosening up. He must have felt something in me because at that moment he started rapidly moving until he was approaching his climax. He spurted into me and quickly removed himself from my pussy. I was so close I could see the pussy lips quivering for fulfillment.

He just stood back and looked at me and smiled. I was crying. I was left unfulfilled and scared about what was going to happen.

He approached me and I lifted my hips hoping he would finish what he started. Instead he took his hand a hit me right on my pussy. I screamed from the sudden impact of his hand. He unhooked my legs and untied my hands from behind the table. He replaced the materials for some leather cuffs and he reached for the cloth in my mouth but he said, "No I'll leave it like that I like how it pulls your mouth open."

He then yanked the cuffs and led me over to the bed. He secured my hands to each side of the bed. However with my legs he also attached cuffs and attached them to where the hands attached to the headboard. Effectively bending me in half with my head right above my bald pussy. He got on the bed between my legs and bend down and started to lick me between my legs. He then reached down and pulled my ass cheeks apart and licked there too. He kept on taking me to the edge and stopping. I was pleading with my eyes.

He looked at me and said, "You want me to relieve the pain of wanting don't you and I shall." He spread my lips and spat into my hole. He then took his fingers and started to saw them in and out and in and out until I was approaching my climax. As I was in the throws of my climax he took out his fingers and spread my ass cheeks wide and pushed his penis into my ass. The pain was horrible. However, since I was in the middle of my climax I came and came hard. I was trying to scream but all I could do is pull my ass up to give him further access to it.

He finished and pulled out and said, "That was a surprise most people don't come from their first anal fuck."

He got up and came back with a bowl of ice cubes and said lets cool you down. He put on rubber gloves and like a gynecologist he spread my lips and put the ice chips inside my canal. I was shivering by the time he was finished. I could feel them melting inside me and freezing my insides.

He then shoved his penis into my pussy and began to shove it in and out until it felt like he had shoved all the ice cubes all the way to my womb. I started to come with very little stimulation that time.

He released my legs and asked me was I ready to be completely his slave and that I should realize that it would mean giving something up as a token of my submissiveness. I said I was because I did not know what I had to give up. I thought it was just my sexual freedom. But I was wrong.

Chapter 5

He untied me and led me over to the sawhorse. He made sure my hands were tied securely to the legs and well as my legs. This spread my legs wide. He fastened my calves to the legs as well and fastened my waist and upper arms. He then pushed my ass to see if I was secure.

He positioned the horse so that my face was facing the fire. He reached over the fireplace and pulled off the mantle a branding iron. He showed it to me. It was his three initials. I was like the signet ring type of letters. It was no bigger then a silver dollar. He put it into the flames and just stared at me while it got hot.

When it looked hot he put it back in the fire again and approached my rear and I could feel him spread some type of alcohol on my ass cheek. He then blew on it. It sent a shiver up my spine and then he tapped me on the ass.

He then went to the fire and pulled the iron out of the flames it was glowing red. He went behind me and I tried to ready my self for it but I was unable to. He pulled one of my rear cheeks open and I could feel the heat from the iron before it touched my skin. The pain was terrible. I couldn't hold a scream back. You could tell I was screaming even with the gag on. It seemed he left it there for a very long time. My bladder couldn't hold anymore and my urine poured out of me. He removed the iron and tossed it on the side and he let my ass cheek go. I could feel one cheek rubbing against the other and that brought more pain on.

He then came around the front and I could see he had a ranging boner. He untied my mouth tie and pushed his penis in front of my mouth and told me to show him homage and a slave shows her Master. I opened my mouth wide and engulfed his penis and moved my head back and forth as well as I could until he spewed into my mouth. I didn't swallow and he said to swallow His tribute.

He then returned to my ass and applied topical ointment to the brand. He said that was part one of your sacrifice.

Oh my lord what would be part two.

He untied me and led me over to a seat of some sort. It was a long stick that reached from the ceiling to floor and in the middle of it was two hooks on a swivel caster and a crossbeam near the top. He told me to lean against the pole and he adjusted the hooks so that they were on each side of my pussy and upper legs. He then secured my hands around the crossbeam. This caused my breasts to stick out. He attached a waist holder to my waist and the beam. He spread my ass cheeks so that my ass clenched the pole between it. I could feel cold water flowing through the pipe. It was an actual water pipe for his house. He then pushed the swivel caster hard against the hooks and turned a knob. This caused my legs to open wide. He then attached a clip to one pussy lip and put it behind me and measured the length then cut it a little to short. He then pulled it and attached another clip to that side and let go. This caused my pussy lips to be wide open. He took some foul smelling something and spread it down on my vagina and he took some ice and stimulated my nipples until they were standing out.

He then pulled out what looked like a medieval torture instrument. It was new because it was shinny. It looked like pliers with two sharp nails sticking out of the mouth pointing inside. I couldn't imagine what he would do with that. I did not have to wait to long. He approached me and with one hand he pulled my nipple out until it was stretched far from my body and with the other he closed the pliers at the base of the nipple. He allowed it to hang from my nipple. The pain. He then did the same thing to my other nipple and he let the pliers thing hang down. I now had to pliers hanging from my breasts stretching the nipples.

He then took out a third pliers and bent between my legs. I couldn't see what he was doing I could only feel him rubbing something and I began to get wet between my lips. He was rubbing me to climax. When I climaxed he picked up the pliers and the pain hit me. He said I got the clit right on. And I could feel the pliers hanging from my clit.

He then took three rings out and pulled on each pliers until you could see holes behind them and he inserted rings in my nipples and clit. They were hefty rings. He disconnected me and told me to go upstairs and take a long shower and wash my hair and put on something nice, which he was sure I had in my suitcase. He would be upstairs in 1 hour to inspect me. This was his test to see if I would comply.

Chapter 6

I rushed upstairs and found the shower. I cleaned myself making sure I did not touch my brand or piercings. They all throbbed. I dried my hair and put on one of the negligees I brought. It was pure white with little matching panties. I then stood there and waited.

It seemed like forever until me came upstairs. I could hear his footsteps on the stairs. He turned the knob and entered. He came over to me and made me turn around. When he was satisfied he gave me high-heeled shoes and told me to put them on. I could barely stand in them. He then led me out the door and into the living room. When I got there I saw a woman sitting in a high back wing chair. She was wearing all black. Even her hair was dark black. He pulled me over to her and told me to get down and kiss her boots for, as he was my Master she was my Mistress and his girlfriend.

What the hell was he talking about? I was his girlfriend. I looked at him and he said you are nothing but a slave to me. I watched you and courted you and fucked you just so that I could make you our slave.

I couldn't believe it. I had thought I loved him and was willing to do anything for him. He slapped me in the face and told me to kiss her boots like he ordered me to. And while I'm down there think of the punishment that you will get because you failed to respond right away to my command.

I got down and kissed her boots and she slid her legs apart and told me to kiss her inner thighs and then kneel up. I did what she told me. I was on my knees between her wide spread legs. She had no underwear on and I could see her crotch. It was naked to except for an abundant amount of fur on her lips. There she had long pussy hair. She leaned into me and pulled my head towards her and I could see her open her mouth and she closed it on my lips and kissed me long and hard. Her tongue delved into my mouth, forcing its way in. She told me this was known as French kissing and I would be doing a lot of that.

She then told me to stand up and she told me to take off the negligee but leave on the panties. My big breasts came out and my nipple rings were sticking real close to her face. She fingered my nipples and rings. She then ran her hands down my stomach and cupped my vagina making sure to finger the ring there through the cloth. She told me to turn around and she gripped the back of the panties and pulled them between my ass cheeks. It all but disappeared into the crack. She pulled my cheeks apart and looked at the brand and complimented my Master on the workmanship of it.

She arose still keeping a grip on the back of the panties and led me to the dining room where in the corner was a birdcage. It was big enough for a human. She led me to it and pushed me into it. She told me to sit on the perch with my legs on either side so that I straddled it and to hold my hands out to the side where she tied them to the side of the birdcage. She through a cloth over the cage and told me good night. Get a good night sleep if I could. Tomorrow, which was Sunday was a training day before they released me back to go to school.