BBW Rides Her Nerd

Story Info
After a ride on her motorcycle, she is in the mood for more.
996 words
45.4k
22
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darknerd
darknerd
19 Followers

Please note that both characters in the article are at least 20 years of age.

*

"Dang it!" I remark as once again I can't seem to get my Java code to compile. I am feeling frustrated. For the same two hours I have been looking at the same piece of code. I put the computer down when I hear a thunderous noise in the distance.

I know that rumbling. It's you on your Harley. I hear the distinctive roar of the engine as you pull up in the driveway and hit the kill switch. Riding always puts you in a great mood.

When you come in the door, I notice that you don't stop to take off your jacket or chaps. When you come into the bedroom I see you dressed head to toe in leather. All 5'11" and 267 pounds of you. The ends of your wavy red hair stick through the helmet.

"Why hello there honey! How was the ride?" I ask, with the biggest grin on my face.

You lift the visor on your helmet.

"Exhilarating," you say as you sit on the edge of the bed. "Come here, and rub my back," you say.

"Are you going to take off your helmet?" I ask.

"No, not yet," you reply.

I cuddle up behind right you and start rubbing your back through your pink leathers. I am snuggled so close to you. My front is touching your back, and I am straddling your legs. It's the same position as when you take me on the back of your bike.

I can't explain the feeling when I am next to you. It is not uncommon for me to feel anxious. But when I am around you, I feel loved, and safe. I am yours and that is all that matters. I love it when you are in total control.

What can I say, I am different, ie. nerd like. High school was hell. Persistent teasing, and bullying can cause one to develop a complex. I spent most of my time in the library reading everything I could get my hands on.

You had a different way of dealing with bullies, as you told me. When one of the other teenage girls would mock your weight, you would without hesitation remind them that size does have it's advantages, and kick their skinny ass. You may have developed a reputation for being a bitch, but who cares! I love a woman who is in control. And, you made it clear, I belong to you!

I massage your back, making you moan in your helmet. You lean back. "You know what feels great?" you ask.

"1500ccs between your legs I bet!" I reply.

"Hmmm that does feel good! But I was thinking of something else." You respond. You take my hand with your leather gloved hand.

"I have something else in mind," you respond. My hand is moved into your black leather chaps. I notice that you are wet. I am surprised you didn't cum on the bike.

"Ohh, I see your ride has put you in a mood," I remark.

"In the mood, but it hasn't completed the job," you answer.

"I think I know what you want!" I respond devilishly.

I get off the bed, and proceed to kneel down in front of you. I see a smile coming from your helmet, as your legs close around my body.

I love this feeling. There is no escape from your luxuriously leather clad thighs.

You unbutton your chaps. I can't help but notice the lack of panties.

I don't know what is more intoxicating. I stare up at your double EE breasts, and I smell the wonderful bouquet of your juices, the leather and the smell of the bike. You stare down.

I start to lick around your labia. You taste so good. I start probing with my tongue, and savor every moment of it.

You reward me by stroking my back with your leather gloves.

I keep enjoying you. Some people believe Disneyland is the happiest place on Earth. It doesn't compare to your voluptuous body. With my hands I pull off your boots and socks. While my mouth is gently sucking on your womanhood, my hands are rubbing the arches of your feet.

Your ride has certainly put you in the right mood. Not before long, you cross your legs behind my back. I couldn't get out if I wanted to. But really, I don't want to get out. You possess me, and I love every moment of it. I slowly, and steadily lick from your vaginal opening to your clitoris. Your body can't take much more of this, and I hear you groan from your helmet.

"Give it to me!" I remark.

Just then you have a powerful orgasm. I get a faceful of your delicious cream on my face.

The excitement of both riding your bike, and your nerd has taken its toll. You lean back on the bed, flushed.

I wipe off my face, and then lie down beside you. You reach over and notice that I am extremely aroused.

"What are we going to do about that," you ask. Your leather clad hand is touching my penis.

"Your hands feel so good there," I moan.

You cup my penis with your hand and start stroking. You then lean over me. The image of the hottest woman I know in leather, and the stroking send me over the top. I am cumming.

"Oh god yes!" I remark.

You take off your helmet and leathers, and toss them off the side of the bed.

After all of that, we are both tired. We lay on the bed together, and fall asleep spooning. I feel your breast and tummy on my back. I am in my second favorite position, held in your embrace.

----

This is my first story, and a bit of a fantasy for me the nerd.

darknerd
darknerd
19 Followers
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love the redheads

hey love the motorcycle theme but being one who does ride its a bit hard to imagine someone wanting to keep their helmet on, otherwise very sweet and life like.

ImHappynBPImHappynBPabout 11 years ago
Another story

I like these characters. Thank you for bringing them into my world. I want to read a story about the hot young gal that plans to take the nerd away. I want to see how Miss Motorcycle would cope with this problem heheheh.

darknerddarknerdabout 11 years agoAuthor
Next Story

I would like to than both Lazra and the first commenter for their advice. I have just wrote my second story. I just have to wait for it to be approved. I took your advice about foreplay. (And I hope that the next one will be even more enjoyable.)

lazralazraabout 11 years ago
Excellent!

I love the style in which you wrote this. Very nicely done, particularily for your first submission. Love the perspective you wrote it in as well.

As the previous commenter said, 'nerds' are horribly under done here. Glad to see this story and eagerly await more.

darknerddarknerdabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for both your encouragement, and advice on the foreplay. I think that is a common complaint most women make of men ... not enough foreplay ;). I will try to ensure the next one has more foreplay.

I am working on the story were they meet for the first time.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

BBW Meets Nerd When a curvy redhead meets a nerd, she changes him for life.in Fetish
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
BBW Fast-Food Princess Late night order leads to friendship and passion.in Erotic Couplings
Shemale Step-Sister Teen boy spies on his shemale step-sister and gets a treat.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Shemale Surprise A married man is seduced and taken by a friend of his wife's.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories