BBW Samantha and Mitch

Story Info
Samantha's first time is with her online love.
3.5k words
4.49
49.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexiBBW
SexiBBW
8 Followers

This story started a few years ago, when I met a man who would change my life forever. See, I've always been a BBW. And I had just started becoming more comfortable with the idea, when I met Mitch in a chat room for larger women. I was 22 at the time, and he was a good bit older then me. For a while we chatted on and off. Sometimes months in between. And between chatting with him I had a string of guys I would chat with, getting brave with this newfound knowledge that lots of men liked me because of my size, not in spite of it..Even if that bravery was just online, because I'd always shy away from their attempts to meet me in person.

But then me and Mitch started chatting more often, almost everyday. I came to know him better, and found him to be very intelligent, caring, warm, with a good sense of humor, all the qualities I like most in a man.

Then one day during one of our chats he unexpectedly said, "Samantha, I love you, I have finally found the girl of my dreams." I didn't know how to reply, I was so shocked. Could he really feel that way about me?

He never pressured me to tell him the same, he'd just send little notes to me everyday, or an e-card. Always letting me know he was thinking of me, and how much he loved me.

We would chat for hours at a time, and after a while our chats started becoming more sexual. And he told me how he had a higher sex drive then most, and some women couldn't handle that. I had let him know that I was a virgin, far as I had went was kissing a few guys.

A strict religious upbringing, and being shy around men in person had kept my experience at that. Plus, even though it sounds old fashioned to a lot of people; I wanted it to be with the right person, someone I was in love with.

That didn't stop me from taking some sexy pics and videos for him though. Showing off my ample alabaster curves, 46 DD breasts, large shapely bottom, long brunette hair, and sparkling dark brown eyes, and what Mitch always called my Mona Lisa smile. His compliments made me feel beautiful and sexy, Something I had never felt before. And it only caused me to become more confident, and more risque in my pics and videos..we'd even exchange links to pics of lingerie and heels he'd like to see me in.

Once he finally convinced me to give him my number, the first few times he called I couldn't answer the phone. I'd see his number show up on my caller ID and I'd freeze, afraid I wouldn't live up this this ideal he had of me. But, he left me voice messages, and the first time I heard his voice it was so deep and sexy it made me wet just hearing him. And I immediately thought how wonderful that voice would sound whispering naughty things in my ear while he fucked me with his large fingers or cock. That's when I decided I wanted more.

So, I finally picked up the phone when he called one day, surprising him. Our first few chats weren't sexual, Although the sexual tension could be felt between us, even across the hundreds of miles seperating us. He said he was trying his best to be a gentleman, And at the time, I was too shy to tell him I didn't want him to be.

I started thinking about him all the time, and I'd miss him so much when I wasn't talking to him. That's when I realized I had fallen in love with him. And hearing how happy it made him when I told him that I loved him too, just made me want to be with him that much more.

A few days after was when I had my first phone sex experience. And it was the most amazing thing I had experienced in my life..His sexy voice telling me exactly what he wanted to do to me, telling me to close my eyes and imagine his hands and lips on me. To use my vibrator to slowly fuck my pussy, and run it over my clit. And how much he wished he had his face between my thighs, tasting me for hours on end. and that he wanted his cock in my pussy, fucking me hard and deep.

I had been using a vibrator and other things to get myself off for years. But I had never cum so hard and as much as I did that night. And I knew that we had to meet soon or we would both go crazy. I was 25 years old by now, and my pussy was long overdue to get properly fucked,

So, I finally did what I thought I'd never do. I made plans to meet a man from online, not just any man, but Mitch. The one I loved and lusted after.

When I first saw him come out of the corridor at the airport, my heart started racing more then it already had been. He was so tall, 6'4. which even made me seem short at 5'10, but not right now, as I was wearing 5 inch heels that he always said he wanted to see me wear. And he was so handsome. Impressive build, salt and pepper hair that I immediately wanted to run my hands through. And when he looked at me I saw the warmth and love in his eyes, and desire too. In a blur I remember running towards him, and he dropped his bags and his arms went around me as we embraced for the first time. I looked up, and our lips met. I immediately felt the sexual tension we have had between us for so long ignite into a blaze of passion.

He leaned down and whispered into my ear, his warm breath and deep voice sending delightful chills down my body. "Are you really hungry for that dinner we had planned, or other things?"

I couldn't deny the hunger in my eyes was for something other then food. And I bravely replied. "We can always order something later once we work up an appetite." His smile told me he was glad I had said that. Truth be told, I don't think either of us could have sat through dinner without us ravishing each other on top of a table.

We quickly got his luggage and found my car. As we were loading it in, the parking lot where we were at was pretty much deserted. And as I leaned over moving some things out of the way for his luggage to fit, he ran his hand up the back of my thigh. Under my short black skirt, and when he reached my bare bottom, I smiled..knowing he said he always liked the idea of having access to me when he wanted. I heard him moan his appreciation when he felt between my thighs and found me hot and wet already. He then placed his hands on my hips and ground himself against me for a few seconds. Before someone walking our way made us quickly finish loading the luggage and start the trip back to my place.

The trip home was sweet torture. During our conversation, Mitch placed his hand on my thigh, and kept moving it up higher. Until I had to spread my legs further apart. He then placed his hand right over my shaved mound. At first, his middle finger just barely going past my slit to deeper in my pussy. I moaned and lifted my hips slightly. Making his finger go deeper, and touch my clit. He kept his finger there, and started lightly circling my clit with his finger. It took all my effort to keep me from driving off the road. It felt so good, and I had never been so wet.

We finally reached my house and he reluctantly removed his hand from my now soaked pussy. I watched in aroused fascination as he took and tasted his finger, tasting me..then brought his hand to my lips, so I could taste myself. I sucked his finger into my mouth, licking and sucking it while looking into his eyes. Letting him know what I really wanted in my mouth.

The luggage long forgotten, we ran into the house..him close behind me..which was a good thing since it hid the wet spot on my skirt. As soon as we got into the house he backed me up against the living room wall. Pinning my hands against it on either side of my head. He leaned against me and we shared another kiss, this one even more potent then the last. And it lead to another, and another..tongues sliding against each other. Hands roaming, touching everything we could reach, hips grinding against each other. his hardness pressing into my softness..until I had all but melted into a puddle of pure molten lust at his feet.

He surprised me by lifting me off the floor, his strong arms holding me easily. As he asked where the bedroom was. I directed him to it and he carried me into the room and layed me down on the bed. I slid over and he climbed in beside me. He leaned over and once again he kissed me on the lips. But we both wanted more, much more. He started kissing my neck, and just under my ear, the spot that makes my entire body shiver in pleasure. With lips and tongue he started his decent, until he reached the top of my red silk shirt. He started unbuttoning my shirt, kissing the newly exposed skin until it was completely undone. And he lifted it away from me and tossed it to the floor. He smiled at the front closure black lace bra I wore for him, and he cupped my breasts and rubbed them through the bra before finally undoing the clasp and letting it fall to the sides. Automatically I brought my hands up to shield myself, not understanding the sudden shyness that overcame me. But he must have, because he leaned down and started kissing my hands, and running his tongue between my fingers to touch parts of my breasts left uncovered by my hands. As he slowly ran his hand up and down my leg, trying to relax me. In that sexy voice I loved so much he said "Please baby, move your hands, I want to see how beautiful you are."

I slowly moved my hands away, and he looked at what was revealed for several moments, and I could feel myself blushing at his intense stare. But then his hands covered my bare breasts; and I lost all rational thought. The slighty rough texture of his fingers and palms felt so good against my skin. I felt my nipples harden against his hands, and my back arched as he took my nipples between his fingers and rolled them between finger and thumb. Applying just enough pressure to cause that delicious pleasure/pain sensation throughout my body.

Mitch leaned down, and I felt his warm moist breath first before feeling his wet mouth surround my nipple, I felt him suck on my nipple and I gasped and grabbed the back of his head. Holding him to me, never wanting this sensation to end. I felt my pussy throb with pleasure with each suck and lick of his mouth on my nipples, and unconsiously started moving my hips in a undulating rhythm...I felt like I was on the brink of cumming already. He sensed this and ran his hand up my thigh, and to my pussy. Slipping one finger inside my hot, very wet pussy..and using his thumb on my clit. Then he added a second finger, and that sent me over the edge almost instantly. My whole body tensed, and I moaned loudly as I felt my pussy contract around his thrusting fingers.

I lay there for a little while, in an orgasm induced daze. And felt him finish undressing me. Pulling my skirt down and off, and taking the bra off. Both falling unheeded unto the floor. But I was still wearing the black thigh high stockings, and heels. As I start becoming aware of my surroundings again, I see him standing next to the bed, looking at my naked form laying there. And I see the very large bulge in his pants..He's starting to unbutton his shirt. But I stop him. "I want the pleasure of undressing you too" I say.

I get up on my knees at the edge of the bed and start unbuttoning his blue cotton shirt, revealing skin darker then my own, and his chest is broad and muscled. Covered in a thin layer of salt and pepper hair, I unbutton the shirt, and slide it off his shoulders. As it falls to the floor I place my hands on his chest, running them over it. Feeling the warmth of his skin, and the slight tickle of his chest hair against my palms.

I run my fingers over his own nipples, feeling them harden against my hand, and decide to give him the same treatment as he did me. I kiss my way down his neck, over his shoulders, and down to one of his nipples, licking it with my tongue. I hear Mitch groan, and I look up, to make sure I wasn't doing something wrong. And he said "You're doing great, my sweet baby, keep going, don't stop now."

I give his other nipple the same attention before moving down his chest, and lower still until my decent is stopped by the button of his pants. I have a little trouble, but finally manage to get it unbuttoned, and unzip his khaki pants. Letting them slide down to his ankles. and he steps out of his leather loafers and pants at the same time. And I look at him and smile. He remembered my fondness for black silk boxers.

I run my hands over the front of his boxers. Only a thin layer of silk between me and his hot, hard cock. I rub his cock through his boxers until he begs me to not tease him anymore. I grab the waistband of his boxers and pull them down as well. Then it's time for me to stare, as eight thick inches of cock is presented to me. I knew it would be big because he told me his size, but it looked much bigger then I ever imagined.

I have a moment of panic, knowing this is much larger then any vibrator or other object I have played with. Wondering how this will ever fit in my pussy. But it's replaced with facination of finally seeing a real cock, and the desire to have it in my mouth. "Good thing my mouth is as big as the rest of me." I think to myself and have to hold back a chuckle at my private joke.

I reach out and wrap my hand around the base. It feels hard and yet soft at the same time, I feel the blood pulse through the veins. I slide my hand up, then back down. My hand being lubricated by the precum. Seeing it glistening in the light makes me hunger for a taste. I make Mitch take a step back away from the bed as I climb off it, and then kneel down before him. I still have my hand on the base as I lick the head, tasting him. The salty taste of it pleasant to my tongue. Even though I've never sucked a real cock before, I have read and watched porn movies to learn how it's done, and practiced on my dildo until I could take it to the back of my throat without gagging. I was thankful for the practice now seeing this big cock in front of my face.

I swirl my tongue around the head, and then down the underside, then back up, just under the head. I hear him groan, and feel his hand come up and grab a handful of my hair. Pushing my face closer..his arousal causing him to be impatient for more. I don't make him wait any longer and my mouth surrounds the head of his cock, Sucking and licking it while I stroke the base. Then I start taking him deeper into my mouth until his cock is hitting the back of my throat on each forward movement of my head. I feel his grip on my hair tighten. His grunts of pleasure giving me pleasure as well. My pussy throbs with sexual tension.

Mitch pulls my head back, making me release his cock from my mouth. And we both say "I want you" at the same time. We chuckle at how in sync our thoughts are. But the laughter soon subsides as I stand and your lips meet mine once more. You walk me back till my legs are pressed against the edge of the bed, and you sit me up on it. My feet barely touching the floor. You make me lay on my back then suddenly lift my legs and spread them wide. My wet pussy exposed to your gaze, and your now saliva and precum glistening cock. The high bed making me the right height. You place my legs on your shoulders and grip your cock and guide it to the lips of my pussy. You run it up and down my wet slit, making me shake and beg for you to fuck me.

Then I feel it. The head pressing against my opening, a slight burning sensation, then it's inside...As you slowly fill me I feel slight discomfort of being stretched, and then fullness as you fill me to the hilt. your head pressing against my cervix. I gasp at the pleasure as you hit that spot. "Are you okay, I didn't hurt you too much did I?" you ask, a concerned look in your eyes. "No, it didn't really hurt that much at all, this feels incredible." I say. "It's about to get so much better." you say as you pull out slightly, and enter me again....And did it ever get better.

With slow, deep, steady thrusts you start fucking me. And I'm moaning loudly and writhing under you. I'm sure my neighbors can hear me, but at that moment, I could care less. I'm finally getting fucked and nothing could be better. At least I thought. Then you pull out and have me get off the bed, and lean over it. In heels my pussy is just the right height for you you take me from behind. You enter me again and I almost cum right then. At this angle you hit something inside that drives me crazy with pleasure. Each thrust has me moaning and panting...almost in a continual orgasm. I'm gripping the bed sheets so tight my knuckles are white.

You have your hands in my hair, pulling my head back...you know how I have sub tendencies from our previous discussions, and I'm loving this. Then I feel the sting of your hand as you spank my ass, once, twice, three times. And I can't take it anymore. You feel my pussy tighten around your cock. And you start fucking me faster, harder. "Oh yeah, cum baby, cum all over my cock. Make that tight wet pussy cum for me." That does it, my knees buckle slightly, and I scream as I contract around your cock. The orgasm is so intense my eyes roll back in my head and I feel like I'm going to pass out. It seems like it lasts forever, and then I hear your grunts become louder, then one long moan as I feel your hot cum flood my pussy, this causes me to cum again. And milk all the cum from your cock.

You collapse on top of me, Laying against my back, I feel your warm breath as you lay there, panting. By now both our knees are so weak it's a miracle we're still standing. I feel you slide out of me, then you get on the bed then reach for me to join you. I lay next to you..my head on your chest. my hand running over your chest. As I start to recover from the mind blowing sex I just experienced. I open my eyes and notice something, you're still as hard as ever. I look up at you, and see the desire in your eyes that matches mine. As you reach for me again and your mouth starts making it's way down to my still wet and well fucked pussy, I know this is just the beginning of many long nights of incredible sex with the man I love.

SexiBBW
SexiBBW
8 Followers