BBW Shows Off for Captive Admirer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shimmied out of the bra and stood up and walked to the corner of the bed. I turned my back to him, unbuttoned and unzipped my skirt, and slowly inched it down my hips. It slid smoothly over the silky tap pants and fell in a puddle on the floor. I slowly swished my hips from side to side and jutted my ass out. I bent over on the edge of the bed and lifted my ass up in the air, so he could see my buttocks straining against the satin fabric, and the edge of my hairy pussy where the crotch of my pants was pulled aside. It wasn't time to go there quite yet, so I only let him see that I was not shaved. I heard him make a noise between a moan and a sigh and I laughed to myself.

I rolled over onto my knees and asked him if he was ready to see my tummy. He shook his head most enthusiastically. I lay on my back and lifted my ass up to roll my pants down. I squirmed them down my thighs pulled my legs out of them. I got on my hands and knees sideways and asked him if he liked the way my tummy looked. Was it nice and soft and droopy? He moaned and whimpered and I kneeled up facing him and kneaded my tummy and caressed it and jiggled it around. I lifted it to show him a little more of my pussy. I still kept my thighs closed tightly, although I was squirming them together a little and working up quite a wet slick. I plucked the garter straps and snapped them against my milky thighs and gasped out loud. I leaned towards him and asked: "Would you like to see my fat ass, baby?" He answered with a garbled moan and I turned around and slapped my cheeks with my hands, making them jiggle a little. I bent forward, but kept my legs shut and arched my back and swayed my ass from side to side just a few feet from his face.

I hopped up from the bed and walked around the back of the chair and he strained against his bonds to turn around and follow me. I leaned down and let my hair brush his shoulder. I whispered in his ear and asked if he wanted to see my pussy. I told him that it was so wet and I was so horny. I told him that I was getting hot just thinking what it would be like to feel hot wet tongue on my body, and his hands caressing me and squeezing my soft creamy flesh. I told him that I would love to feel the palm of his hand slapping against my big fat ass, marking the cheeks bright pink.

I walked around in front of him and leaned in and put my tits right up in his face. He strained and tried to bend his face towards them. I asked him if he could smell my hot wet pussy and he just moaned. I told him I was going to leave the garter belt and stockings on just for him because I knew how much he liked them. I picked my tap pants up off the bed and held them up to Nick's face. I told him to smell them, smell my pussy juice, and think about how good that sweet fat little pussy would taste. I pressed them against his nose and mouth, and he moaned and tried to work his tongue out from behind the silk tie to taste my sweet salty wetness.

I took my time walking around the room, playing with my tits and my tummy, and shaking my ass and swishing my hair across my back. He followed me back and forth with his head and made a kind of panicked noise as I went into the sitting room to get some ice from the mini bar and put it into a glass. I came back in the bedroom and rummaged around on the dresser and found a nice large hairbrush, the expensive boar's hair kind. I set it and the glass of ice on the bedside table and moved my clothes off of the bed. I took the large stack of pillows from the head of the bed and stacked them back up in the middle. I bent over with my ass to him while I fluffed the pillows and this time opened my legs just a little. Enough that he could see my fat puffy little pussy mound, but not enough that he could see my slick pink wetness. I turned on my side and pulled a nice big pillow over and tucked it under my butt to raise my hips up a little and tucked more under my thighs so that I was reclining in a soft nest of pillows with my head high enough to see his face.

I spread my legs and just sat there for a few seconds, and asked him to take a good long look, and imagine himself kneeling in front of me with his cock in his hand, waiting to shove it into my tight wet pussy. His eyes were starting to glaze over a little and he was breathing hard. A small drop of pre-cum had already made a spot on the front of his shorts.

I took a cube of ice out of the glass and slowly traced it all over my body, concentrating on my nipples and the outside of my pussy lips. And followed it up with more caressing and tit play. I sucked and licked and pinched my nipples while thrusting my hips into the air, pretending that I was being fucked. I worked my way down to my belly and caressed and squeezed and kneaded it.

By that time, I was aching for release and my pussy was so wet that it had left a stain on the pillow beneath my butt. I picked up the hairbrush and started gently brushing the hair on my pussy. Catching the slick wet hairs near the slit and brushing them upwards and outwards into the silky dry hairs on my mound. With both hands, I spread myself open and asked him if he thought it was a nice pussy. He shook his head and tried to lean closer. I scooted to the edge of the bed so that it was only couple feet from his face. I asked him if he could smell how hot I was, and he moaned and shook his head. I asked if he wanted to lick my sweet pussy clean. He answered in a garbled reply through the gag. I ran my finger along the inside of my lips and then sucked it. Nick grunted and shifted his hips upward. His cock was big and starting to poke through the gap between the buttons of his fly. The head was glistening with pre-cum and it was so red and thick and looked like it was about to explode.

If I had less self-control, I would have untied him and pulled him into bed and let him fuck me fast and hard and rough. My pussy was aching and swollen and my clit was starting to throb. My fat little pussy is puffy to begin with, but it was even more swollen by then. I picked the hairbrush back up and started rubbing and lightly spanking the outside of my pussy and my plump silky mound with it. I realized that the handle was thick and long and smooth and oh God I wanted something inside my pussy. I turned it around and spread my lips with one hand and slipped the handle of the brush inside me with the other. I gyrated my hips as I fucked myself with Nick's expensive wooden hairbrush.

I started moaning and talking to Nick like he was fucking me. "Oh Nick, your cock is so big and hard and thick, and I love having it in my pussy. Fuck me Nick, Fuck me hard Nick, I want you to come in pussy. It feels so good Nick. Harder baby, harder, don't stop baby, fuck me hard and deep and fast until you shoot that cum deep inside me Nick!"

Nick was sitting and making a steady moaning noise by that point. I stopped fucking myself with the hairbrush handle and scooted right to the edge of the bed and started playing with my clit to make myself cum. I gently pinched it and whimpered and moaned and cried out. I took one hand, sucked the pussy juice off of it and started to pinch and pull on my nipples with it. The other kept circling around and around my clit with the fingertips, bringing me closer to the edge. "Do you want to see me cum Nick?" I asked. He moaned loudly.

Just as I was starting to cum, I reached down with the other hand and spread my lips with two fingers so Nick could see the walls of my pussy jerk and spasm with the strength of my climax. I lay there and cried out Nick's name over and over and over again, bringing myself to orgasm after orgasm. I heard him grunting and moaning and then lost myself in the moment. I lay back on the pillows, panting for breath, body completely relaxed. My pussy, thighs, and the tops of my stockings were drenched in slick sweet-salty wetness. The pillow beneath my ass had a huge wet spot on it. Nick's hairbrush was covered in pussy juice as well.

I regained my composure and looked up. Nick was in his chair with his chin down towards his chest, breathing heavy. He had shot his load while I was finishing myself off, because there was a stream of thick white cum on his thigh and soaking into the front of his shorts. He looked up at me and mumbled something under the gag. I told him that I was going to untie him, but not before I was ready to leave. He could just sit tight and relax in the afterglow. I unclasped and rolled down my stockings and used them to wipe all of the pussy juice from the creases of my thighs, between my swollen lips, and off of my fingers and Nick's brush. I left them on the bed while I went into the bathroom and washed my hands and used a washcloth to clean up more thoroughly. I brushed my hair, touched up my makeup and got dressed again.

Before I left, I took the gag off of Nick and told him that he could keep the pussy stained stockings as a souvenir. I would take the ones I had tied him up with. Nick kept going on and on about how incredible I was and how getting to see the real thing up close and personal was a million times better than any photograph would have been. Lastly, I slipped on my shoes barefoot, untied him, and stuffed the clean stockings into my purse as I walked out the door.

I stopped in the bathroom in the hotel lobby to put the slightly stretched but still wearable stockings I had tied Nick up with on. And then I drove home to my partner. I told him about my evening and he got so hot hearing about my little "performance" that he fucked me so hard and deep and fast that I thought he would split my worn out pussy in half.

And as for Nick? I never heard from him again, and to be sure, I retired the nickname "Full Bloom". I still lurk around in cyberspace though, hoping to find my next admirer to put on a show for. Because like I may have mentioned, I've got a little bit of an exhibitionistic streak.

12