BBW Stepmom

Story Info
He masturbates thinking of her big body.
762 words
3.84
326k
48
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seems I always had this thing for bigger, full figure women. I don't know where is started but I seemed to fantasize about them all the time. My step mom was a bigger woman. My dad divorced and remarried when I was very young. He was away quite a lot with business so it was just me and Sally, that's my stepmom, at home most times.

I always thought Sally was quite attractive even when I was young. As I grew older I started to notice her more. She had put on a few more pounds over time and this seemed to add to my fantasies. She had very big breasts and I would hear her complain about having a difficult time finding a bra with a big enough cup for her. She had these catalogs around the house that had the big size fashions in them and often times I would find myself looking at them searching out the bras and panties getting big hardon as I thought of Sally wearing some of those sexier things. Usually I would go off to my room to masturbate to relieve myself.

With dad gone what seemed like all the time Sally would often ask me what I thought of a particular bra or panty. I think she knew this excited me as she had caught me looking at the underwear sections before and would just give me a big smile.

It was when I started college that my fantasies started to come true. With my stepmom alone most of the time I decided to go to school locally and just live at home to keeps costs down plus keep Sally company. I was almost 19 by this time and my sexual thoughts were increasing.

One day I came home early from a class and I guess Sally didn't here me come in. I walked past her bedroom and she had left the door partly open and I caught a glimpse of her changing clothes. This was my first sight of her big lovely body. She had on only a bra and panty. The panties were the big full cut kind all nice and white and her bra could barely contain her massive breasts. I stood still as not to make my presence known. She was facing her mirror and did not notice me. My cock was hard and straining against my briefs. I waited to see what she might do next. She then adjusted her bra a little. I imagine the weight of her tits would be a bit uncomfortable, they were so big but beautiful. My thoughts ran wild as I imagined her freeing them from that bra and her letting me suck them and rub my cock over them, perhaps even beating off and cumming on them.

This was far better than jerking off to a big size catalog. My eyes wandered down to her large full briefs. Her ass was covered in the white cotton material. Her asscheeks were big and fleshy yet firm for their large size. How great it would feel to slide my cock between that big ass crack and shoot my load. I wondered if she have ever taken a cock up her rectum. I visualized spreading her fat asscheeks wide and fucking her brown puckered hole.

My cock was aching for release now. I needed to jerk off in a big way. I wondered what my step mom would think if she knew I was going to masturbate thinking of her big fat body so sexy and fleshy. Would she think of me as some sort of pervert. I stood there for few more minutes

until she went into her bathroom and shut the door. My viewing was over for now.

I quickly went to my room where I stripped down and lay on my bed. I rubbed my hard penis in my bikini briefs. I took the waistband and pushed it down to free my aching cock. Looking at myself I wondered if Sally would like it and want to suck it. Would she like it in her fat fleshy pussy? I reached down with my hand and closed my eyes and started stroking myself. I had done this many times before but this time I had that vision of my step-moms big body in my mind as I worked my engorged cock until I shot cum all over myself. It felt so good get that release thinking of her. I kept pumping until completely spent........wondering if this was all there would be?