BBW Stepmom Ch. 04

Story Info
The fun gets bigger.
1.2k words
4.32
213.7k
34
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was difficult to concentrate on classes that next day. Just about the only thing that was on my mind was my step mom. All that I could think of was her big fat ass that I had just fucked the day before. It seems the more I thought about it the harder my cock became. It's a good thing that I just had morning classes and I could go home early that day. If my stepmom was home maybe she would let me fuck her or suck me off. I was in need of some relief.

Classes soon ended I was headed home. When I pulled in the drive I noticed a car I had not seen before. I thought to myself that Sally must have a friend over and there goes my chance. I guess I would have to go to my room and masturbate and just think about fucking my stepmom.

When I entered the house I heard two voices talking in the kitchen. I figured I would go in and introduce myself at least before heading to my room. As I walked in my stepmom and another woman were looking at a magazine. The woman was bigger than Sally and somewhat older looking. When they saw me enter they looked up and asked me to come in. My stepmom introduced me to her friend Ginger. It seemed Ginger had been divorced for several years. She and Sally had known each other for a long time and confided a lot in each other. Sally told me that she was telling Ginger about us. This caught me a bit off guard. Sally told me not to be concerned as her and Ginger shared quite a bit with each other.

Ginger had brought over this porno magazine for my stepmom to look at. It seemed Ginger really didn't see any men much, probably because few men her age appreciated her big size. Ginger was taller woman than Sally and a bit bigger but she had much smaller tits than my stepmom but she wasn't bad looking at all. It seemed a shame she couldn't find anyone to date much less anyone to fuck.

I came over to see what they were looking at. It was a porn magazine called Plumper Fuckers. On the cover was this big fat girl sucking a cock. I thought that this looked very interesting. Ginger asked if I would like to look at it with them. I told them I would enjoy that very much.

Ginger flipped to a page where this one older big woman was taking this huge cock up her ass as two other men were watching and stroking their cocks. In the next picture the guy had pulled out of her ass and had shot cum all over her big ass cheeks. Other pictures had some very big women fucking several men, some were getting eaten out as guys jerked off on their huge bodies. One picture showed this guy sucking these big saggy tits as he had his hand down her super big panties, no doubt fingering her sloppy pussy. The whole magazine was nothing but fat to very fat women getting fucked in both pussy and ass and lots of cum shooting off on meaty fleshy bodies.

My stepmom asked me if my cock was hard looking at all that fat fucking. She then asked me if I would like to fuck Ginger. It seems she had not had a fuck in a long time and dildos were all that had been up her pussy.

The thought of fucking her big fat hole had me ready to shoot in my pants. Ginger said that Sally said I liked big panties and bras and big pussies.

Right there in the kitchen Ginger lifted up this big dress she had on and took it off. There she wsas in just the biggest set of panties I had seen and her tummy to match. She had big tits but not all like my step moms. Her panties were white nylon and stretched over her saggy stomach and ass. I could see her big dark bush through the material so sexy and natural.

Sally suggested we go to her bedroom and get comfortable.

When we got there my stepmom suggested I show Ginger my cock. I had on one my more sexier bikini underwear just in case. I knew Sally liked them. I would soon see if Ginger liked men in bikini briefs. As I stepped out of my jeans and shirt I stood in front of Ginger. She was quite pleased and said I looked very good in my underwear and she like the pouch front full of my hard cock.

I asked her if I could take those nice big panties off and see that furry pussy. She told me to do whatever I wished but to take mine off too. I took mine off and let her see my hard erect shaft. Then I reached over to help her take those huge briefs off. When she stepped out of them I saw her huge hairy cunt. My stepmom got her briefs and held them up asking how I would like to wrap these around my cock and masturbate in them. I thought maybe I would but for now I wanted to fuck Ginger's big hairy pussy and dump a load of cum in her fuckhole.

As Ginger stood there her big belly sagged over her cunt almost. I reached between her legs to feel her fleshy thighs. My fingers sought out her slit. I had to work my way through all that pubic hair to find her her moist cunt. She was quite damp now.

I had Ginger get on the bed and spread open. She laid back and opened her big thighs. Her pussy was a forest of hairs. I couldn't wait to stick my dick in that jungle of cunt hair. my stepmom came over and stroked me a little telling me to give Ginger a nice deep fuck. Ginger smiled up at us and said to fuck her deep and fill her waiting fat hole with my cum.

I got between her legs and guided my cock into that mass of hair. Sliding the head of my cock up and down her slit I found her vaginal opening and thrust my shaft up her hole. She moaned as I pushed as far as I could into her hole. My stoamch slapped up against her bulky body as her stomach semed to ripple. Sally had her hands between her legs, no doubt masturbating as she watch us fuck. Ginger held her legs open as best she could due to her size. I kept fucking fast and hard. She said she wanted to feel me cum fill her with my jism. It was just a short time before I exploded into her pussy. I slowly withdrew and looked at her wet matted pussy. I could see some of my cum oozing out

Much to my suprise as I got from between her legs, Sally had her face deep in her musky, just fucked pussy. It seems my stepmom and Ginger were closer friends than I thought. Sally continued to lick her pussy clean. It was quite arousing as I watched her suck and lick Ginger, I think she was wanting so suck my cum from her hole. When she had finished she asked me if I would like a little cleaning to and she proceeded to lick my cock clean of Ginger's cunt juices and my cum...I am sure there will be more fun for the three of us.