BBW Teacher Gets Attention Ch. 02

Story Info
Nancy gets her cum drenched bra back.
1.8k words
4.45
60.4k
56

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin works from home and had plenty of time to meet Nancy's request. For a week he had jerked off two or three times a day into each of her 42F bra cups. The smell of his dried semen in her bra was overwhelming.

He would shove his cock between her large silky bra cups imagining himself tittyfucking her enormous saggy tits. His fantasies continued for weeks as he didn't know if he should see her again. He wanted to work things out with his wife Sarah, but Nancy sparked new life into Kevin's sex drive.

His son, Nolan had a dance that weekend and the parents were supposed to alternate chaperoning. It was Kevin and Sarah's turn to do so, but she was out of town visiting her Mother in upstate New York. Needless to say he was not looking forward to doing this on his own.

Nolan came home from school that Friday and handed his father a note from Nancy. It read, "Mr. Wood, it's hard to chaperone a dance alone so I've volunteered to assist you. It's a Halloween party so come prepared! Best, Nancy."

Well at least I'm not going to be alone, Kevin thought. Now he needed a clever costume. He didn't have many options so he decided to go as a police officer, since he had the uniform from a party he attended last year.

Nolan was excited to be at the dance and joined his friends once they walked into the gymnasium where the dance was held. Kevin looked around for Nancy, but she was no where to be found. Finally she waltzed in.

She was Flo from those Progressive Insurance commercials. Wow could she pull that look off. She was wearing a white polo shirt that enhanced her huge melons and stretched out the fabric to the max. The white apron was tied at her waist highlighting her curves up top and the bottom with the name, Progressive printed in the blue letters.

Her wide hips and big ass poked out the sides of the apron in the white tights she squeezed into. Her breasts were perfectly pressed together creating a peek of cleavage over the apron. She had her reading glasses on with a pair of black leather flats and 1/4 inch heel. Although Flo normally wore a head band with her hair down, Nancy wore her greying dirty blonde hair up in a bun.

"Hey Kev!" She shouted across the sea of children. Her bright red lipstick stood out.

"Hello there!" He yelled back. She tried walking over quickly, causing her juggs and booty to bounce up and down under the apron.

She got close to him and whispered in his ear, "So where's my jizz soaked bra baby?"

Kevin immediately took her by the hand leaving all the kids they were tasked to watch. He led her to his car and opened the backseat door. He grabbed the bra from the back pocket of the passenger side seat. The inside of her massive pink bra cups turned into a yellowish dried cum stained color.

She yanked the bra away from his hands. It was extremely crusty and made a crunchy noise as she handled it. "Oh my, Kev! How many times did you jerk off into my bra?!"

Scratching his head he replied, "Eh, well about three times a day. Too much?"

She placed her manicured hand on his crotch and slid her hand up and down his growing shaft. "Damn honey. You better have something left in the tank," she said as she took her black bra off and slid on the cum drenched pink bra. "But we should get back to the dance," she said guiding Kevin behind her.

They walked back in and the kids seemed to be doing fine. The next song that played was a hip hop song. Nancy dragged me onto the dance floor by the corner of the gym where nobody was standing. She turned her big ass towards my crotch and started grinding on my groin. Her ass was flopping all over my growing erection. I grabbed handfuls of her ass cheeks to guide her back to my zipper that was bulging out now.

"Oh wow, Kev. You seem to be enjoying yourself, huh?"

"Nancy your gigantic ass could make a 90 year old man rock hard!"

The song was almost over and then the unexpected walked through the gym doors. My wife had arrived. I slid my hard-on out of her ass crack and had to go hide until my erection went down. She was wearing the same pant suit she had left the house in this morning. Why the hell is she here? She noticed me and started waking over waving her hand to get my attention.

"Hey Kev! Are you surprised I'm here?"

"Hey...wow yes I am! What are you doing back so early?"

"My flight ended up getting canceled due to the storm in New York so I drove back from the airport."

"Well that is just great. You wanna dance?"

Just as I asked my wife to dance, Nancy had wiggled her way over.

"Hi I'm Nancy Nolan's Teacher, and you must be Kev's husband." As she reached out her hand to greet Sarah.

"Yes that's right, my name is Sarah and I'm happy to help where I can."

"I'm actually glad you said that cause I need to steal Officer Kev for a minute. Do you mind keeping an eye on the kids until we come back?"

"Ok? I guess. Sure, that's fine."

You could tell Sarah was not thrilled to watch the kids on her own.

Meanwhile, Kevin and Nancy ran off to find a private room. They were both already perspiring from dancing all night and the cum filled bra she was wearing was starting to make her chest smell like a porn set.

Nancy practically pushed Kevin up the stairs to the bathroom on third floor where she knew no one would be around. Kevin couldn't wait any longer so he forcefully pushed Nancy up against the wall and started massaging her tits through the Progressive apron.

"Oh Officer Kev. Is that your gun or are you just happy to see me?"

Kev played along, "Well Flo you're about to find out."

His tongue was rolling around hers as they were in a deep embrace. He flipped her around and forced the right side of her face against one of the bathroom stall doors. He grinded his cock into the crack of her ass as she let out a moan.

Nancy wanted to really get Kevin going and said in her sexy voice, "Oh yeah baby. I'm so much curvier than your wife, huh?"

Kevin quickly answered, "Fuck yeah you are!" As he continued to pump her enormous ass with his hard prick.

He pulled the string of her apron and maneuvered it off her body and on to the floor next to the toilet. Then he yanked her polo shirt up over her bra.

"Oh Kev your cock is so rock hard. I need that dick so bad baby!"

She turned around to face him and then got down on her knees. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his thick hard on. Nancy wrapped her hand around his cock and slowly tugged on it. She looked up at him with a devilish smile. Her french tipped nails looked amazing around his meat.

Kevin grabbed her hair bun and forced her open mouth onto his cock. She had his erection poking the inside of her cheek as she stroked his shaft. Her lipstick was coming off onto his cock with every sucking motion.

She stood up as she was ready to get fucked. Kev tore her leggings down over her flats. She was standing there in a black thong with her polo shirt still pulled over her bra. He slid her thong to the side and glided his cock into her pussy.

"Your wife would be so jealous if she knew what you were doing to me! Does she get you as hard as I do hun?"

"My cock gets the hardest only for your huge ass."

Kev sat on the toilet seat and Nancy plopped her gigantic ass on his lap as he thrusted his pelvis up into her wet pussy.

"Oh god! I'm such a fat slut!"

"Take my thick cock you fuckin' slut!"

"Mmm oh fuck me baby! How do you like my sweaty big ass?"

"Oh fuck I'm gonna blow my load!"

Nancy's enormous sized butt cheeks were pouring over Kevin's hard-on. With every thrust he made into her, her rump would jiggle. He started to slap both cheeks and dug his fingers into each one.

"Are you ready to cream my tits and ass!?"

She hopped off his lap and squatted down on her heels of the stall. She jerked his cock eagerly and engulfed his erection with her gigantic breasts.

"Mmm oh yeah! Fuck my tits!"

He started pumping her juggs faster and harder. He grunted as she moaned, while his cum splashed all over her pale tits into the crevasse of her cleavage.

"Oh your cum feels so hot on my juggs!"

He was still cumming as she stood up. She got some jizz on her glasses too. She bent over to wipe them off with her apron so Kev walked over and crammed his semi hard cock into the deep crack of her huge buttocks. The rest of his load shot into her ass.

"Oh Kev! Shove that dick deep in between there!"

"Holy fuck Nancy! I needed that."

Kev pulled his boxer shorts and pants up as he headed towards the sink to wash his hands. Nancy was taking a little longer to get ready as her costume was more complex. Kev pretended to be busy cleaning up, but he was just avoiding Sarah.

As they reentered the gym, Nancy walked up Sarah to say goodbye. She must have smelt like a sperm bank as she was fairly close to her. You could tell Nancy didn't bother to wash any of Kevin's cum off her tits.

After saying goodbye to a few others, Kevin told Sarah and Nolan to head out to the car and that he'd be there in a couple minutes.

Nancy loved big loads shot all over her, but she wanted more cum. "Kev, don't jerk off or have sex for a couple weeks. I need you to make a bigger splash," she demanded.

Kevin just laughed and said "will do." As Kev held the door open for Nancy on their way out he noticed a dark wet spot on the ass of her tights. Nancy still had Kevin's jizz dripping out of her ass crack. This was a cum slut he had always fantasized about. More to come!