BBW's First Orgasm Ch. 02

Story Info
A BBW Goddess.
2.6k words
4.51
22.6k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequel to BBW's First Orgasm. It's not necessary to read that first but you'll get little details make more sense.

-------------------------------------

7.56. Perfect, I'm late.

I think to myself as I walk into my cosy little house in Melbourne, Australia. It's late November and the erratic Melbourne weather is just as it should be. This time of the evening is quiet, peaceful.

After such a long day at work all I want is to find my Irish beauty and cuddle up on the couch, but she's not anywhere to be found.

"Theia?"

No answer. I walk through the entryway and into the kitchen. There's a plate for me in the oven, I can smell her wonderful cooking even with the door shut tight.

I sigh as I turn the oven off. I'm not really hungry just yet. Turning around, I pull a wine glass out of the overhead and pour myself some red. Taking a sip my eyes wander over to the window that looks out over the backyard. The garden and undercover area.

That's when I see my girl. Lounging back in a cane chair.

This is one of the rare occasions I cherish. It's like her complete oasis, just staring off into the garden, with a matching glass of wine in her right hand, just resting on her thigh.

Now when I say it's a rare occasion, it's because she's not dressed up, she's not trying to impress me, after 7 months together. She's at peace, dressed in her faded blue jeans, and her favourite beat up peasant shirt. Her hair is in a lazy plait, lying down the side of her neck and down her arm, loose hairs flailing madly around her face. Her feet are bare, and I can see her rose gold coloured toenails. The real treasure is that she's not wearing makeup. Just natural, and beautiful as ever.

Her favourite routine to do of a morning is apply her eye makeup. So it's a rarity to see her without it. But it's no loss, she never needs it. Well, I don't think she does.

After taking a sip of her wine, she allows her head to loll back, revelling in the late sun and the cool breeze. The vibrant red of her hair can only be concocted in a mixing bowl at her work. Hairdresser extraordinaire by day, country/folk singer by night. Although I like to think of her as 'Mine' by night.

She has a few tics. Just cute little mannerisms for her moods. Like how she plays with her snake bites when she's playing a story in her mind. Or the way she fiddles with her nails when she's deep in thought.

I mention this because I can see her playing with the studs in her lip while her head is lazed back, calm and collected. Then her mouth turns up at one corner. She must have something good on her mind.

I feel myself smiling as I watch her. Finally watching is just not enough anymore. I set down my glass and make my way outside. Quietly enough so that Theia doesn't't hear me until I'm just behind her. She smiles absently without opening her eyes. I run my hand from her forehead to under her chin, feather light barely touching. It's sort of our thing.

My finger sits idly under her chin before pressing my lips to hers in a soft kiss. She hums approvingly against me.

As I pull away her big, honey coloured eyes glance up at me lovingly. I've always loved her eyes. Too light to call brown and too warm to be hazel. Honey. Perfect.

"Long day?" She asks.

I just laugh. "It just got a whole lot better."

She bites down on her bottom lip before slipping her hand up to tangle in my mop of long, black hair.

After setting her glass down her right hand joins her left in my hair and she pulls me in for another kiss, longer, deeper, and passionate.

This time when I pull away we're both a little breathless, as I brush my thumb over her flushed, parted lips. Full and rosy pink.

She grins up at me and this time when she pulls me back to her lips, I slip my arms down, one under her lush, plump thighs and the other around her waist, pulling her up onto my hips effortlessly as we kiss in the fading afternoon light.

I walk into the house, her legs wrapped around my waist. Her ample chest flush with mine. I harden almost instantly, straining under the fabric of my suit pants.

I slide the door shut with my foot and hike her up a little on my hips, making her breath hitch as she trails sweet lips down my neck. I hum approvingly against her temple, pressing a kiss there before walking up to our room.

She's already got candles going. They always seem to be burning in our house. I can smell her favourite Ebony wood and Patchouli. It's her all over.

I lay her down on the bed and blanket her voluptuous form with my hard, muscled one. We kiss slowly and deep, for a long while, lazy lips brushing and pulling away when bruised from overuse.

Her breathing is fast and heavy, eyes hooded and cheeks flushed. Parted lips beckoning me back to her.

I let out a low growl when she nips at my neck then quickly licks away the sting. I flip us over and sit up with her in my lap, taking in her natural beauty while my hand plays idly at the base of her neck. I make mental notes of all her features. Her button nose dusted with caramel freckles, rosy cheeks, the matching studs in her full, pink bottom lip, the cupids' bow of the matching top lip, and her eyes. Such incredible treasures, swirling honey with tiny flecks of bright green that one could only see this close up. Full thick lashes that frame eyes so incredible, they should be illegal.

I slide my thumb down her jawbone, down her neck and past her collarbone, flattening my palm across her chest, feeling her heartbeat speed up each time I glare up at her. She licks her lips as her hands tug my head back a little, her hands always tangled in my long black hair. I love it when she gets possessive and eager. And when she grinds her hips down against me, slow and languid, I almost cry from the sheer pleasure in that one action. She claims my lips again, pulling me closer, breathing me in.

I hold her as close as I can without melting into her, if that were possible it would of happened so long ago. I slide my hands up the back of her shirt, feeling her warm skin, she's always like a walking furnace. It's endearing though, lovely.

Her shirt rides up and I quickly pull it over her head, not to break the connection for too long. I slide my hands back up her sides and catch on her bra, suddenly needing to feel all of her skin, I flick the clasp and pull it from her, and she whines in protest when she realizes she needs to release her grip on my hair.

I chuckle a little before dropping it too on the floor. She knows where this is right now, popping the buttons on my dress shirt very fast to reveal my broad chest to which I pull her against shortly after. I hiss at the sudden contact and the contrast. Muscles and curves. She moans her appreciation of my chest and then giggles as I suckle the hollow between her collarbones. Her laugh is my favourite sound, it's light and charming.

I realize she's missing something though, and I pull the tie from her plait to let loose her bright red curls. She combs her hand through them and they fall pleasantly down her back and over her shoulder and chest, tickling my skin. Perfect, I think to myself.

I slide my hands down into the back of her jeans now, cupping her ample derriere and causing her to grind further into me. And in turn, eliciting a moan from the both of us.

"Too much." I growl in the back of my throat, lifting her to the ground as I stand up, shedding my suit pants and underwear before ridding her of hers as well. Almost tripping us both up when her jeans tangle at her feet. We fall to the bed laughing before she kicks them off the rest of the way.

Her eyes light up with laughter just before turning dark and hungry. I watch as she licks her lips and slides her fingers back into my hair. I grin at her before turning to pin her to the bed with my hips, loving her cat like sigh at the sudden full body contact.

"What do you want, baby?" I ask huskily against her neck. I slide my hand down her body, lifting mine to make way as my hand trails down all her smooth, pale skin, dotted with caramel freckles. I stroke all of her as I make my way down, stopping at the juncture of her thighs, heat radiating up towards my hand and body. I can feel how wet she is for me just by running one finger down her slit. "Is this what you want?" I grin as I slide one long finger right inside her, causing her to arch her back and let out an almighty moan.

She just nods desperately and pouts like a child when I pull my hand away, making me laugh. She looks at me with a confused glare as I stand and pull her up against my chest. I kiss her then, it's dizzying and lustful, and I know she would stand here forever given the chance. Instead I just back her against the wall, causing her to look up at me with confusion in her big doe eyes all over again. I grin smarmily and take her hands, pulling them over my shoulders where they instinctually go to thick strands of black hair there. That's when I hoist her up onto my hips, getting a shocked gasp in the process.

She just looks at me with adoration and disbelief. I know she knows exactly what I'm thinking, after all, this is her biggest fantasy, she just never thought she would get to live it out.

I brace her against the wall, holding her up with an ease she doesn't believe. "We can't, it will be too much." She breathes against my chin.

"You're never too much for me, baby." I whisper to her before claiming her lips and then sliding right into her hot centre, swallowing her cry of pleasure against my lips.

I still for a moment, to bask in this. Here is my girl, spread in front of me, surrounded by me, filled up with me. She's just staring down, with something like adoration on her beautiful face. I bring my lips to hers, pressing them together in a long, deep kiss and I feel her melt against me, as her knees tighten around my hips.

There's no space between us, not even air can fit between our bodies, pressed flush together as I begin to move against her, pulling almost out completely before sliding right back in, deep as possible.

Her grip in my hair becomes increasingly tight but I just can't bring myself to care, this is what she has wanted for so long and the look on her face is enough to make me forget all about the sting.

I slide my right hand up her flank, just to her ribs while my left keeps her pinned to the wall along with my body. I angle my thrusts a little and hit that spot inside her on every other stroke, wonderful sounds pushing themselves past her lips. I press my lips to her throat when her head lolls back, feeling the rumble of her moans against her skin. I lave at her collarbones, and suck small bruises into her neck, all the while feeling her pleasure build more and more.

Just as beads of perspiration begin to form at her temple, I stop thrusting, to press a kiss there, then hike her up on my hips before taking her hands and tangling our fingers together. I pin our tangled hands above her head before capturing her lips for a kiss that honestly, has got to be in our top five of all time. I let go of her hands to cup her cheek in my palm, deepening our already impressive kiss, before moving my hips again, swallowing her moans once again, breathing her in, while her grip returns to my shoulders and she rakes a hand down my back, sweat stinging the marks left behind.

I slip my arm around the small of her back, pulling her from the wall just a little, supporting all of her weight. I can feel her clinging to me like she will fall but the action is quickly forgotten in favour of kissing me with a gusto. I can feel her getting closer and closer but then I change the angle again by sliding one arm under her knee and watching the complete awe on her face as her climax comes on the second stroke in this position.

I watch as she shudders and stiffens, her screams muffled by my skin while I thrust up into her, letting her ride it out for as long as possible before going lax and boneless in my arms, falling against me as she comes down. She kisses me between breathy gasps as I too, find my own release deep inside of her, and an almighty shout comes from deep in my chest.

I pant into her neck, hips twitching a little with aftershocks. I feel her sigh happily as she strokes my hair and back lovingly, holding me while I come down too. I lift my head to kiss her while I hold her tight against me, walking to the bed and lying down together, not yet ready to lose the connection we share.

I'm not quite done with her yet. As I finally pull out, she whines a little at the loss, but she doesn't have time to mourn before I slide two fingers right back inside of her and massage her gspot with unrelenting pressure. She stares at me with wide eyes and ruby lips parted around a choked moan as my thumb strokes her oversensitive clit all the while my fingers work deftly inside of her. I kiss and nip at her jaw and open mouth while I work her up all over again, and it's not long before she's writhing beneath me, just a passionate and wild woman of want. I feel her tense up and watch her release all over again, shaking, screaming, clawing at my arms and shoulders all the while clenching down around my fingers like a vice. I stroke her through it until she has to push my hand away when she becomes too sensitive. Her breaths are coming in short, sharp bursts and I cant help but think she looks so beautiful like this. Unbridled lust and want, cheeks rosy from exertion, honey eyes half lidded, lips red and plump from overuse and vivid hair fanned all around her. It seems she still has enough energy to pull me down for an intense kiss, stealing my breath from me and earning me a moan from her.

I mangle the blankets out from under us and she snuggles into my chest, giggling a little before piping up. "Long day?"

I smile, mostly to myself when she mimics her question from earlier, before wrapping my large arms around her and settling into it. "It just got a whole lot better."