BC Ch. 02: Regularly Scheduled Check-Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteffiOlsen
SteffiOlsen
1,044 Followers

Placing one palm flat on my bare lower belly, Dr. White turned his body slightly. His hip was pressing against my inner thigh when he slid his index finger into my sopping wet cunt.

I suddenly realized he wasn't wearing gloves. My eyes went to his face as he withdrew his finger, rotating it slowly, and when he pushed back in, I arched my back and moaned helplessly, already hovering on the verge of orgasm. His finger slowed until he was barely moving, fucking me at the speed of one plunge-per-month.

He was watching my face when my eyes flew open again. I was near panic, at that place where stopping would be akin to murder, and there's no way I could have hidden the sheer, desperate plea from showing in my gaze.

For the first time, Dr. White let an authentic emotion leak out from behind the professional mask: one corner of his mouth twitched upward. With visible effort, he tore his eyes from mine and slid the finger and thumb of his free hand into my crease, spreading me open again.

"All right, Miss Martin...." His voice was rough and low and drifted off into breathing as harsh and heavy as my own.

At the end of one excruciatingly slow stroke, he inserted another fingertip alongside the first, turning his body into mine. He moved his hips as though he was fucking me, and his cock pushed against the back of his own hand, forcing the two thick fingers into my cunt. With his fingers buried deep inside me, he curled them up, letting his thumb brush sideways over my swollen clit.

The balloon of tension in my belly burst, rhythmic waves crashing from my throbbing pussy to my breastbone, curling my spine. Dr. White rocked his hips sideways, the fingers inside me twisting and probing, and a weak cry slipped from my lips. He finger-fucked me through the climax, only slowing when my back settled onto the paper covering.

"Are you experiencing any tenderness, Miss Martin?"

I blinked and gulped a few more shaky breaths before answering him, my voice weak. "Yes, I think maybe... a little bit."

He frowned sternly, his eyes going back to where his fingers penetrated my body, pulling them almost all the way out before plunging slowly back in. He didn't touch my outer lips, and I'd recovered enough for the fingers stroking my inner walls to entice me again. He shifted his weight so his hard-on brushed against my inner thigh and watched my face, gauging-- very accurately-- when I'd be ready for more.

With his fingers deeply embedded in my body, he rotated his hand and pressed up toward my public bone. "Is this uncomfortable?"

I shook my head.

He pulled out a bit, sweeping around the walls of my pussy several times as I tried not to be too obvious about rocking my hips. "Here?"

I shook my head again. The firm circles of his palm pressing inward from my belly had begun to feel insanely good. He added a third finger, stretching me as he forced the trio inside. "How about here, Miss Martin?"

I whimpered. "Yes, that's... that's---"

In short strokes, he whipped me into a simple, single-minded cell, bent on the goal of completion.

His glittering hazel eyes never left my face as he drove me ruthlessly higher. "Does that feel better, Miss Martin?" He growled the question, his erection a thick, hard presence against my thigh.

"Oh, god, yes-- please-- please don't stop!"

"Right here, Miss Martin?" His fingers jerked, softly battering my g-spot while his hand punched forward.

I moaned, arching my back as I strained for the climax hovering just out of reach.

He turned the hand on my stomach, the heel of his hand pressing inward toward the three fingers sawing in and out of my pussy.

My body curled, my knees rising toward my chest, my head and shoulders lifting off the table, and I came again. Then Dr. White gave me an expert-level lesson in female anatomy, his hand pushing deeply into the flesh of my lower belly. As his fingers continued to caress my g-spot and his thumb rested lightly on my clit, he massaged my uterus from above, intensifying and extending the contractions rocketing through my body. The orgasm went on and on while I writhed and squirmed and moaned.

When I finally fell back against the paper covering of the table, Dr. White withdrew his fingers, causing another wrenching spasm. I opened my eyes and realized I was clenching his wrist with both hands. I released him abruptly, embarrassed by the same loss of control I'd been fantasizing about.

He was spending less effort concealing his satisfaction and lust by then, and he licked his fingers without taking his eyes from mine. I blushed, my pussy fluttering. Then he turned away, stripping off the white lab coat. Under it, he wore a plain white shirt, with a black stethoscope draped about his neck. He whipped that off, too, stuffing it in the pocket of his coat, before hanging the coat on a hook behind the door. That was when I started suspecting Dr. White was an honest-to-God physician. If he were playing dress-up, I thought the stethoscope would have been plainly visible over the lab coat rather than casually concealed beneath. Also, there was something about the way he handled the instrument that made me think he'd done it every day for years and years and years.

The professional mask was in place again when he turned back to the exam table. "Miss Martin, for your appointment to be completely in a timely manner, you'll have to move about less for this part of the exam." His face was serious, but I could hear exhilaration in the tenor of his voice.

Limp and boneless after the amazing orgasm, I watched him silently as he returned to his spot between my knees, reaching down as though to adjust the stirrups. "You seem to have some difficulty staying still."

In five seconds, I found my feet tied to the metal arms which elevated and separated them. I tried to lift them free, discovering the wide straps around my ankles were comfortable, but secure.

"Now...." he continued, taking his seat again with his hands on my thighs.

I wasn't alarmed, partially because he hadn't tied my hands, too, but mostly because in one of my zillions of Bill's Club interviews and forms, I'd said "light bondage" was permissible.

Okay, that's a lie... mostly, I wasn't alarmed because I'd already come my brains out-- I didn't have the intellectual capacity to be alarmed. If Dr. White wanted some Dom time with his doctoring, I was happy to provide it after that anatomy lesson he'd given me.

"This portion of your exam is nearly complete, Miss Martin," Dr. White murmured, one devious finger plunging toward my cervix while another drew delicate rings around the tip of my clit, touching nothing vital. He continued until I started shoving my hips at him in an effort to get more penetration, telling him I was recovered and ready for more.

"All we have...." he said softy, withdrawing the finger which was no longer enough to satisfy my desire. He never finished the sentence.

His fingertip fell to the tender pucker between my cheeks. I held my breath while he made tiny circles, pressing gently. He didn't bother with lube: I was soaked, my juices covering both his finger and my ass.

I closed my eyes, concentrating on the sensation.

Anal wasn't on my regular menu. I'd tried it a couple of times and hadn't been overly impressed. Once with a college boyfriend, when the amount of discomfort far outweighed the few intriguing sensations I'd experienced, and twice with my sweet Italian lover, when it was neither painful nor compelling enough to try again.

But Dr. White's finger circling my nearly-virgin hole was more than interesting: my whole pelvis tingled whenever he brushed against the opening. My eyes were still closed when he finally inserted the tip. His first knuckle slipped through the tight ring of muscle, his open mouth came down on my pussy, and my back arched in surprise.

His broad, warm tongue lapped leisurely while he rotated the finger in my ass. The feeling was incredible; the tissues of my rear passage were exquisitely sensitive, like my labia in the moments before an orgasm. I didn't have much experience, but my muscles did the opposite of tensing up at his invasion; my entire pelvis melted. In moments, his finger was penetrating me deeply, his first two knuckles sending sparks bouncing through my belly, from ass to cunt to clit and back, with every slippery trip he made through that dark, tight entrance. I came in no time, his finger easily fucking my rear passage, while my hips strained up toward his mouth and my upper body twisted freely on the padded table.

I hadn't stopped convulsing yet when he stood, kicking the stool away and letting his finger slide from my body.

I opened my eyes just as his hands went to his belt. I felt his cock before I had a chance to see it, and my eyes opened wide. Even after all those orgasms, the pressure of him parting my flesh was immense, and I knew his cock must be, too. I was soft and wet and ready, yet I still felt a sting of discomfort when the giant head popped in. I whimpered, and he stroked my torso and inner thighs, soothing me. While my body adjusted, he unbuttoned his shirt, pushing the tails aside so as not to obscure his view.

Pulling out often to lubricate his cock with my own liquid pleasure, he worked that beast into my pussy. I whimpered and moaned, caught between urgency and apprehension. Part of me wanted to put my hands on his belly and push him away, but a larger part was restraining a sincere desire to scream at him, to just go ahead and do me hard. Screw patience, screw pain, just shove that monster in my pussy and fuck me!

I bit my bottom lip. After all, Dr. White was the expert.

When he'd finally wedged himself inside me, he unstrapped my ankles and draped my calves over his forearms, cupping my ass in his large, warm palms. He went slowly for the first few thrusts, until he was sure I could take him comfortably. Then he began to move smoothly in and out of my weeping pussy. His gaze flitted between my face, my tits-- shuddering with every blow, and my wet pink cunt, split widely around his rock-hard cock.

I couldn't reach his shoulders, so my hands went to my own breasts. I usually played nice with them-- caressing the full sides gently with the flat of my palms, brushing lightly across my nipples-- but not that day. Jolted to and fro by the doctor's violent thrusts, the head of his huge cock battering my cervix, my fingers were rough, twisting and pulling until my nipples were dark and aching as deeply as my cunt. I squeezed the pale globes, the bulging softness between my fingers drawing the doctor's attention.

I came before he did, in gut-wrenching spasms so intense my vision dimmed. My hands fell from my breasts to grip the sides of the table and I threw my head back, alternating between soft screams and blasphemous prayers. My pussy gushed and quivered, sending the doctor groaning into his own shuddering rictus of completion. The hot gush of his semen joined the river of my juices, squelching noisily between us and dripping down the cleft of my ass.

His hips moved more slowly as our contractions died away, and he finally fell forward across my body with a weary rumble of sound from deep in his chest.

It was a relief at last to be able to wrap my arms around him. We'd never truly be lovers, and I didn't know him well enough to like him, but the physical intimacy of fucking felt better with physical affection to complete it. Dr. White must have felt something similar, because he broke character, kissing me several times and nuzzling my neck before straightening with another low, pained groan.

Unexpectedly, I had another tiny orgasm as he withdrew, and between us, we released a flood of juices when his cock pulled free of my embrace. He tucked himself away, but didn't fasten anything yet. A built-in cabinet yielded the sheet he hadn't offered me earlier. He placed it gently on my belly, smiling. "You might need this."

I pulled my feet from the stirrups and struggled into a sitting position. I don't think I looked like I was struggling, but it damn sure felt like struggling. In fact, it felt like I'd been run over by a tanker truck. A well-hung tanker truck.

The doctor finished buttoning and fastening and washed his hands while I mopped myself up. I was almost done by the time he'd finished and plucked his lab coat from the hook on the door.

"Well, Miss Martin, everything looks good." He made an effort to finish the scene, but he was standing way too close when he said it, and his soft kiss sort of ruined the effect. I smiled up at him while he brushed the hair away from my face. "I'll be in my office, but the receptionist is gone, so you won't need to check out."

With one last kiss, he turned away, leaving me to wobble through the task of redressing myself.

He was on the phone when I passed by an open office on my way out, and he smiled, meeting my eyes as I lifted a hand. I couldn't help noting how comfortable he looked in those surroundings, and a flitting glance at the door yielded an answer to my burgeoning curiosity. The engraved brass plate read: "Dr. Stephen White."

When I got nosy the following day, the internet told me Dr. White was a geneticist specializing in obstetrics, and that office was his actual place of employment. I guess geneticists don't get a lot of quality time with chicks in stirrups.

--o--

I was still walking funny when my BC Admin called for post-scene feedback. I only said three words in response. "Jesus fucking Christ."

She laughed, unoffended by my language-- my parents had a variety of issues, but religion wasn't one of them, and sometimes I altogether forget about it.

Julie, my own personal BCA, prodded me for more. "From your tone of voice I'll assume that's a positive review."

I snorted.

She tried again, still chuckling. "Would you like to elaborate, Samantha? I have the client's narrative outline in front of me... can you comment individually on the visual exam, the restraint, the intercourse, or the anal penetration?"

"Sure," I answered helpfully. "In the order you mentioned, my comments are: Jesus fucking Christ, Jesus fucking Christ, Jesus fucking Christ, a-a-a-nd Jesus fucking H. Christ."

Julie laughed again. "Oh-kay. I'll put 'positive response' next to those event descriptions in your file, then, shall I?"

I nodded enthusiastically before remembering she couldn't see me. "That would be safe to say, Jules."

"So, what's next?" she asked, and I began to dream.

--o----O----o--

Thank you again for the hearts, stars and comments-- those little bits of happiness are why we post! I promise to catch up with my email sometime in the next couple of weeks-- my parents are having health issues, and I'm spending a lot of time in the car on the ten-hour round-trip drive to their house.

--Stefanie

--o----O----o--

SteffiOlsen
SteffiOlsen
1,044 Followers
12