BCW Pt. 02: War Games

Story Info
A six-month feud gets more than just a blow-off match.
9.7k words
4.9
18.1k
15

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 02/16/2023
Created 11/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story is in the same alternative universe as Part 1. It did not happen. I am not affiliated with WWE.*

**

"How 'bout once in a while, WE add the stakes from last week to certain matches?"

Becky Lynch was about to step into the Women's locker room for this week's episode of RAW, and the first voice she heard, was from the woman who seven days ago had humiliated her in front of a national audience.

Last week, General Manager Eric Bischoff ran a RAW Roulette episode of the weekly BCW show, RAW. He drew two random women from the BCW roster, and decided that they would have a match where the winner could do whatever they wanted, sexually, to the loser.

Becky Lynch, the tough, strong Irishwoman lost to the smaller Puerto-Rican American A.J. Lee. A.J. then gave Becky the first two strap-on fuckings of her life, one in each hole, with a camera crew filming it for the BCW Network.

Becky had an immeasurable number of emotions about the night, she still felt some embarrassment, and while A.J. was one of the more skillful lovers she'd had, she didn't want to let on how much she enjoyed it.

One thing Becky knew for certain, was that she didn't want the rest of the locker room to still be talking about it. She still felt embarrassed, as she got to the door to the locker room, it was as she feared...

Becky didn't put what she had heard A.J. say in context. When she walked in she could see Kaitlyn nodding in agreement to whatever it was.

The room fell silent. Becky had eight pairs of eyes on her. The last time most of them had seen her, the orange-haired woman was on all fours with cum squirting out of her pussy.

Sasha Banks, who was one of Becky's stablemates in the BFFs broke the silence. "Hey Becks," she said with a smile.

Becky set her bag down, she had her back turned to the rest of the women, but she could feel A.J. was half-staring at her as soon as she walked in. Their intense fucking session so recently, made A.J.'s gaze more piercing.

Charlotte, the blonde-haired stablemate of Becky's said to the rest of the room, "We should catch her up."

"Becky," Sasha began to explain as Becky sat next to her and Charlotte. She thought this would come off easier if someone closer to her explained what they had talked about.

"We've been talking, and some of us, a lot of us, thought yours and A.J.'s... performance was really hot. Add in the fact that we're all very competitive, and that mutual competitiveness drove some of us to propose that sporadically, have more of our matches be with the stipulation like last week that the loser submits to the winner."

"Of course, from here on out," Kaitlyn added, "It would be with no cameras, in secret, and in the privacy of our hotels."

Kaitlyn was cautious with her words, as to not sound insensitive to Becky's embarrassment, but Becky did feel that the conversation made her more embarrassed. She was the one that had to submit to A.J., and after no one except Bayley consoled her or anything afterward, they want to continue with the element of humiliation, even though it won't be filmed.

"Yes, no one would know." Charlotte assured. "It would just be on certain occasions, but last week inspired us to spice up the division a bit."

Paige, the raven-haired current BCW Women's champion gave her input, "I know, for me, in matches where the title is on the line, I wouldn't add that to any title matches so I could focus on the Championship, and would hope that whoever I face is only focused on trying to take it from me." Paige said in her thick British accent, "But if I ever lose this title, if whoever's holding it decides they want to put their title AND their body on the line, they can have at it."

"We want everyone to be in agreement here, and for everyone to be okay with this." Emma, the Australian third member of the SHE-ield, along with Kaitlyn and Paige added.

Once Becky realized that the majority of the locker room had been for this new change, it sunk in that she was gonna have to go along with it. She thought it won't be so bad. She was competitive too, and she enjoyed being fucked by A.J., except for the cameras part, and wouldn't have the humiliation of people watching.

She could tell that all three members of the SHE-ield were for it, as well as Charlotte and Sasha, her two stablemates. Of course, A.J. Lee, the one that would always go down as the first female wrestler to top another one on camera, was also for this.

But what about the other two members of A.J.'s stable? Lita and Bayley had been mostly quiet.

Lita however, was also for this proposal. She considered herself bisexual and as the veteran of the locker room, thought it was flattering that the other women would include her in this change. With fellow veteran Trish Stratus injured, the average age difference between Lita and the eight active women was 13.5 years, with Charlotte and Kaitlyn the closest in age but by still over ten years. So, the idea of bedding, or being bedded by these younger women turned her on.

Bayley had inputted nothing in the conversation since it had started. She wasn't really sitting with the rest of the female superstars and wanted no part in this. She just wanted to wrestle, and have everyone she wrestled be friends, now they were discussing everyone being much more than friends.

Emma had just mentioned how they wanted everyone to be in agreement, but still, no one even addressed Bayley, the younger, easily likeable wrestler. She felt like the kid at a family event who had to listen with nothing to say to adults having adult conversations. She really hoped that she won the match at War Games.

"It would give you a chance to get revenge on A.J." Sasha said to Becky, to try to convince her. A.J. smiled at both Becky and Sasha and smoothly played with her hair in half-embarrassment and half-pride, or ninety percent pride, ten percent embarrassment.

Becky, for the first time that night looked over at her tormentor from last week. She was convinced. She gave A.J. a menacing look, recalling all the good and the bad from last week, and nodded at Sasha and the rest of the locker room.

"So," A.J. said, "Now that we're all on the same page here, let's talk about when the first, or should I say next 'submission' match is."

"Here's my suggestion." Sasha said accelerating the discussion, "this Sunday, at War Games, one of the three trios are going to prove which one of us is the best. Of course that will be Charlotte, Becky and myself."

"Only one trio is gonna come out on top," Sasha continued, "So I think after the show, the trio that comes out on top should all get to be 'tops.' Whomever is the sole survivor of the Triple Threat Trios match gets to top whoever they pin last, and their two stablemates get to choose two other members of the roster to top as well."

The rest of the women nodded in agreement, and it was settled.

That night, the RAW before War Games, Charlotte and Sasha Banks defeated Emma and Kaitlyn in a Tag Team match. As the BFFs celebrated, A.J.'s music hit, and Becky who was celebrating with her victorious teammates, started to run up the ring to attack her memories of the events of last week were triggered.

**

The Triple Threat Trios match was held at War Games lived up to its billing. Though they were more of a thrown-together All-Star team, Team Bay-Lee-Ta worked well early on, eliminating Charlotte two minutes in.

There were multiple moments in the match that featured Becky and A.J. in the ring, Becky striking her harder than she would anyone else, with the memory of 13 days ago still lingering.

Becky's obsession with eliminating A.J. started to cloud over her and the BFFs winning, and almost caused Sasha to be eliminated by A.J. early on. Kaitlyn and Bayley were eliminated in a one-minute span, leaving two members of each trio.

Lita, the veteran, looked like her younger self, maybe sparked by the new dynamic in the locker room, as she was the first to pick up two eliminations, as Emma was the fourth to be pinned in the match. Paige, the Women's Champion, was the last member of The SHE-ield, the first Women's stable in BCW, and eliminated Sasha next, leaving A.J., and Lita against just Paige and just Becky.

A missile dropkick by A.J. then a Lita-Sault by Lita eliminated the Women's Champion, leaving Becky in the match alone against Lita and the Women responsible for the most bizarre experience of her life, A.J. Lee.

Becky held her own for about five minutes, almost getting both A.J. and Lita to tap out to her Dis-Arm-her submission, but neither did. At 31 minutes and 16 seconds, with A.J. holding Becky's legs so she couldn't move, Lita hit one more Lita-Sault and pinned Becky. Team Bay-Lee-Ta won the match, and won the bragging rights as best Womens trio in BCW, Bayley came back out, hugged her two partners and the three were victorious.

Becky just stared straight up at the roof of the arena. She couldn't believe it. For the second time in two weeks, it was going to happen again. She was going to have to submit to another one of her peers, she was glad that it wasn't going to be on camera this time, but she still felt humiliated that she was now 0-2 in matches where her body was on the line.

The Women's roster scattered back to the locker room for the decision. Each member of Team Bay-Lee-Ta, was going to get to pick one member of either losing team to make submit to them. Per their prior agreement, Becky was already locked in to the legend, Lita, but who would the other two pick?

Lita got back to the locker room and gathered her stuff. She was proud of the match the nine women had just wrestled and for a second, forgot about the added... bonus.

A.J. came in after Lita. Even though the three trios had been feuding, Paige, Emma, and Charlotte all shook their hands out of respect.

A.J. looked around the locker room, she noticed something quickly. "Hey, where did Bayley go?"

Once again, Bayley had left. Just like two weeks ago, she made a quick exit, going unnoticed, watched the main event of the Pay-Per-View from a different part of the arena, and exited the arena as soon as it was over. A few other women hadn't noticed she was gone either.

"Well," A.J. finally realized, feeling a little bad as she realized that no one had asked Bayley what she thought of their decision to add "stipulations" to certain matches. "Maybe one day she'll join in, but for now..."

Becky remained silent, as A.J. diverted her attention. She had been the last one pinned in the match, she was going to have to let Lita do whatever she wanted to her. Compared to two weeks ago, she was actually looking forward to the post-match festivities.

"So," A.J. continued surveying the rest of the locker room. The five women seemed willing and accepting of their fate. "I guess since Bayley's not here, it means I have more choices."

'Who was A.J. gonna choose?' she thought. She ruled out Kaitlyn, she had been there, done that already. A.J. paused, like a reality show host delaying a winner or loser for dramatic effect. "I think, in fairness to Becky, I'll let one of her BFFs join her and Lita..."

"Hope your ready... 'Boss.'" A.J. decided she would make Sasha Banks, the African-German-American who was close to her size, would be the one submitting to her this time.

**

Back at the hotel, it was agreed that the winning team will claim their prize(s) in A.J.'s room, since she was the de facto ringleader of the stipluations. Lita knocks on A.J.'s door, where the two of them would wait for Becky and Sasha.

"Are you, ready?" A.J. asked her stablemate with a level of awkwardness. "You are cool with all of this right?"

"Oh, yeah." Lita replied matching that level of awkwardness as she stepped into A.J.'s room. "I wouldn't be standing here in front of you if I wasn't okay with it."

For A.J., as instrumental as she was at setting up this new establishment among the roster, it didn't sink in yet that she was about to watch her biggest idol have sex with another female wrestler, while she herself fucked another woman. She didn't know what turned her on more, that, or the moments leading up to when she was about to have sex with Becky in front of a national audience.

**

Charlotte, Becky, and Sasha drove from the arena to the hotel together.

"Sorry you won't be joining us, Charlotte." Sasha said, trying not to make her feel like she was missing out, but was also prideful that A.J. chose her that night.

"It's okay. You two have fun." She replied.

The truth was, out of the three BFFs, Sasha was the most key figure, along with Kaitlyn and of course A.J., in the roster coming to their agreement. Charlotte was enthused by it all, she just didn't feel as strongly as Sasha or Becky, and just thought when it was her time, it would be her time.

When they got back to the hotel, the three BFFs made their way to their respective hotel rooms, and after Sasha and Becky dropped off their bags in their rooms, they walked to A.J.'s room together.

Sasha had never had sex with a woman and was about to have what was essentially a foursome with three others, but watching A.J. and Becky awakened a lot inside her, and was anticipating A.J. doing to her what she did to Becky.

For Becky, it felt a lot better not having the being-fed-to-the wolves feelings she felt 13 days ago. She could've protested this time, but her experience with A.J. made her feel enough good that she was ready now.

Becky and Sasha were both wearing regular t-shirts with the sleeves cut off. Becky had on jeans and Sasha had on camouflage leggings that showed off her decent size ass.

After the RAW Roulette episode, Becky had started to notice these things about her peers. Becky had to admit A.J. did a great job of fucking a lesbian side into her. She didn't know if Sasha had been with women before, but she could tell Sasha was hoping and ready, for the same, pleasurable fate.

Sasha was the one who knocked on A.J.'s door with a grin. Lita opened it, and let them in. There were two twin beds in the hotel room. Even though the four of them had agreed to this, there was a pause as the four of them stepped in, as if no one was quite sure what should happen first.

"Well," Becky said breaking the silence, "Congrats on tonight gals," she said with a half-sigh. Becky remembered that her, Sasha and Charlotte had just spent months trying to prove they were the best trio of Women in BCW, had failed, and now had to take their 'punishment'. For the second time in two weeks, Becky was paying for a loss. It was certainly the most unique losing streak one could be on.

Sasha on the other hand, was a little ahead of her on putting aside everything that had led up to that night's match, and was focusing on the moment. Even though they were all rookies, all three BFFs had a lot of pride, but given tonight's special circumstances, Sasha was ready to swallow hers tonight.

A.J. looked at Sasha and said, "Out of curiosity, I'll ask you the same question I asked Becky right before I stuffed her tight pussy."

"No." Sasha cut her off. "Beyond making out, I've never been with another woman before, but..."

Sasha cut herself off, leaned forward, and kissed A.J. The two smaller girls' tongues met, and to A.J.'s surprise, it was Sasha who started off with more involvement.

"You're pretty eager." A.J. noticed. The other two, Lita and Becky looked on as A.J. and Sasha kissed again. Sasha had kissed other women, but as she just alluded to, that was as far as she had gone. She was the only one of the four who had never been with a woman, though it had been a very long time since Lita had been with one.

A.J. and Sasha got started, and Lita and Becky didn't move for a few seconds but realizing it was going to happen at some point, Lita, very slowly leaned in to Becky, parted part of her orange hair, and slowly kissed the Irishwoman. Becky was much quicker to reciprocate with Lita than with A.J., early on and the two were quickly making out on the other bed.

A.J. and Sasha both took each other's shirts off. They shared a mutual admiration that they were the smallest women on the roster but still had the skill to be top female stars in BCW. That admiration added some sparks to the connection they were now sharing, added to that, A.J.'s excitement that she was excited to take a second woman's lesbian virginity card in two weeks. The two studied each other's tight bodies before kissing again.

Lita took off her white shirt, revealing her breasts, the largest pair out of the four women in the room. Lita unhooked her bra, and Becky began sucking on the veteran's surgically enhanced rack.

On the other bed, Sasha Banks took off her own bra, and then removed A.J.'s for her. As much as A.J. Sasha was getting things moving a lot quicker than Becky, whom she had to almost drag her to get the show started.

She looked over at the other bed and was already proud of her previous conquest. Becky now had her face in between Lita's breasts, alternating between her globes. A.J. could sense Sasha kissing down her neck before reaching her own chest, which while they were smaller than Lita's was not embarrassed.

Like Becky, A.J. could sense Sasha's inexperience as Sasha began sucking and worshipping A.J.'s tits. Sasha began alternating between sucking on one of A.J.'s perky breasts while playing with the one not in her mouth with the other hand.

A.J. spent some time watching Becky worship Lita's tits. She could hear Lita begin breathing heavier and all four women were getting even more turned on.

Becky and Sasha both took their mouths off the women they were submitting to, and both pairs of women began to make out again.

Lita and A.J., then acted in sync, they both sat up, and leaned against the backs of their respective beds. Lita unbuttoned her jeans, and Becky did the rest, removing the older woman's jeans leaving her in just her pink panties. Sasha removed A.J.'s jean shorts and stared at A.J. in just her black underwear.

Sasha and Becky began kissing down the bodies of the women who defeated them earlier, Becky stopping again at Lita's large chest. A.J. was very pleased to look over and see that Becky had shaken off all the resistance she had put up last time. Even though there had been a near-unanimous agreement, A.J. could see that Sasha and Becky were even more accepting of the terms than they let on.

Sasha still felt nervous because she had never eaten another woman's pussy before. Becky was still nervous because A.J.'s was the first pussy she had eaten and it was easier when A.J. was on top of her.

Sasha removed A.J.'s panties and Becky removed Lita's. Sasha moved down the bed and began licking A.J.'s clit. She was trying to eat A.J. out the way she would want to be, and took her time enjoying her first pussy.

A.J. put both her hands on Sasha's head, and ran her fingers through her bright pink hair. This led to Sasha inserting her tongue into A.J.'s pussy. A.J. let out one drawn-out breath as she leaned her head back.

Becky moved a little slower than her friend was. She kissed up the older woman's legs before finally stopping at her pussy. When A.J. rode Becky's face two weeks ago, Becky's tongue found its way inside the smaller woman's pussy right away. That being all she could retain from her previous pussy eating experience, Becky inserted her tongue into Lita's pussy immediately and began licking her insides.

A.J. was impressed with Sasha. It was her first time eating pussy but she was getting it early on. "Uhhhhh" A.J. began to moan. She pressed her hand on top of Sasha's head as to try to push her tongue further into her pussy, causing Sasha to lick A.J.'s pussy with more intensity. A.J. began to moan louder.

Becky looked over to try to emulate what Sasha was doing to A.J.. Lita had started to moan as the orange-haired Becky began to tongue-fuck her faster, and wanted to get Lita to moan the way A.J. was.