BDSM Bandits Story 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
literarely
literarely
209 Followers

Gail had never fantasized about cross dressing before, even though she had dozens of clients who indulged in it heavily. She found herself getting a perverse thrill at the thought of dressing her son, but wanted to keep the ordeal from being too embarrassing for him. His body reminded her of a swimmers body, toned without being overly muscled. Emma and Sherri broke her reverie as they came over to begin dressing her.

The girls had decided to use teal as the primary color, in order to really bring out the deep green of Gail's eyes. So they began with a black corsetini with teal highlights, accents, and lacing. They covered her legs in sheer thigh highs that nearly matched her natural skin tone, and light polka dot accents. A pair of sheer gloves matched the stockings, but she would leave them off for now. They finished Gail's outfit off with a teal sarong tied at her waist but exposing her right leg, and a black silk scarf/wrap that would cover her shoulders. Though Gail would not have made any of the same choices that her employees had, she did have to admit that it looked good, if not a bit young for her.

Pulling the girls in close, Gail whispered conspiratorially with them for a moment, before taking off around the store once again. Trevor wondered what was going on, as Sherri and Emma approached him. He self-consciously covered himself as they neared, receiving a chuckle from each of them.

"After all that we have been through tonight, now you are going to be shy and hide your cock."

Sherri took his left arm as Emma spoke. As Emma took his right arm, the two girls began to lead him over to the fitting area. As they brought him in front of the mirror, Trevor began to protest when his mother spoke up.

"I know that you have been through quite a lot this evening, my son, but I can see where you parked in the lot. There is no way that you can walk all the way to the car with nothing on, without getting arrested, and since none of us can work your manual transmission, this is our only option."

Trevor looked pleadingly at Emma and Sherri, but knew that they would not contradict his mother. Strange that he had fucked and sucked his own mother in front of these two women, but getting dressed in women's lingerie somehow still embarrassed him.

"Okay mother, I guess I am putting myself in your experienced hands."

Gail began with a pair of hot pink stretch lace boy shorts.

"Hot pink? Really?"

"It's the only color that I have in a size that might fit you." She lied.

The panties did fit her son, but left the top inches of his manhood peeking out over the waistband. Grasping her son's cock, Gail tucked the phallus to the right, giving it a surreptitious pump while she handled it. She then helped her son into a pair of pale gray seamless pantyhose with a floral motif. The tight nylon helped to hold his unruly manhood in check. For his part, Trevor was enjoying the feel of the tight smooth silk as it rubbed against his cock. Gail stood back and evaluated her work so far. Her son looked very cute standing there in sleek hose. She was thankful that he was blessed with light colored body hair. Not that it was likely that anyone would see him in this outfit, but it did help to complete the illusion better. Grabbing a nearby chair, Gail set it behind Trevor, facing away from the mirror, and indicated that he should sit. She slipped a pair of sexy black mules onto his feet, and ran her hands slowly up his legs before standing up. She handed her makeup case and an auburn red wig to her employees and pointed to Trevor.

"Would you ladies kindly make him up, while I grab the last few items?"

Eyeing one another with a conspiratorial smile, the girls responded in near unison.

"It would be our pleasure."

"Makeup and a wig, c'mon mom isn't this going a bit overboard?"

"Anything worth doing is worth doing right."

Trevor sighed heavily and decided that it was no use to argue, so he just resigned himself to the indignity that he was about to endure. Sherri began to comb Trevor's hair and fit him with a cap to go under the wig, while Emma hiked up her slip and straddled his lap to begin applying his makeup. Trevor had slumped down into the chair when he sat, so when Emma straddled him, her panty covered cunt landed directly on his silk enclosed cock. Emma hummed and danced while she made Trevor's face up, teasingly grinding her crotch against him. In just minutes she had transformed his face from handsomely masculine, to demurely feminine. With the redheaded wig now in place Trevor could have passed even the closest scrutiny, at least from the neck up.

As Gail returned to finish dressing her son, Emma leaned forward to whisper into Trevor's ear.

"It was so hot watching you fuck your mother! I am jealous though that she was the only one who got the pleasure of your magnificent cock tonight."

To emphasize her words, Emma snaked her hand down between them and grasped his cock firmly. Gail smiled as she leaned forward where both of them would be able to hear her whisper.

"You can have him another day, Ms. Emma, but until further notice, Trevor's lovely prick belongs to me and me alone."

Emma smiled at Gail and was struck with an overwhelming desire to kiss her, which she did. Trevor and Sherri were both in awe as the two women shared a lingering kiss. Emma's sudden openness to the joys of a woman was shocking considering her normal anti-lgbt stance. Keeping Trevor from looking in the mirror, Gail stood him up and finished dressing him. Low strapped heels and a white tube bra, complete with inserts to mimic 36d breasts, followed by a silk silver gray, knee length full slip. The slip had thin spaghetti straps and a slit that ran up to Trevor's mid-thigh. The slit had a floral accent pattern running up both sides that matched the pattern in his stockings. Gail and the girls stood back and admired their work as Trevor stood before them nervously. He longed to check himself out in the mirror, but was terrified to at the same time.

"What do you think, ladies, did we miss anything?"

"Let me say this," replied Sherri, "I would definitely take HER home from the bar."

The compliment made Trevor even more nervous to see himself. Maybe he shouldn't look. How would he feel to see a sexy woman looking back at him from the mirror?

"We really should do something about those pits."

"You have a point there, Emma. No self respecting lady would wear a slip dress out without shaving her pits first."

"Okay, that's definitely taking things too far just to walk from here to the car."

Gail held her finger up to shush Trevor, and then walked over to rummage in her purse. She quickly produced a disposable razor and a small bottle of lotion, to substitute for shave cream. Sherri and Emma watched with a curious disbelief.

"You never know when you might need to a little touch up."

Gail made quick work of Trevor's armpit hair, and then cleaned him off with a couple of hand sanitizing clothes that she kept on hand for customers. Finally satisfied, Gail told Trevor to close his eyes, as the girls spun him around to face the mirror. He could feel his mother as she moved to stand behind him, wrapping her arms around his midsection, while placing her head to look over his shoulder. Emma and Sherri each grabbed an arm and snuggled in close beside him.

"Okay my love, open your eyes."

Trevor slowly opened his eyes and focused on the sight, before him. There in the mirror were four of the most beautiful women that he had ever seen. He could not recognize himself as the gorgeous redhead, dressed in silver, but he knew that it was him. He was amazed by the transformation that his mother, Emma, and Sherri had made of him. Suddenly he remembered the camera, and silently hoped that the BDSM Bandits would not be recording what they saw, although he was certain that they would be. So much for no one ever seeing he guessed. Gail kissed her son on the cheek and told him what a beautiful young lady he made. Emma and Sherri agreed and moved him toward the mirror, turning him so that he could see himself from all sides. With everyone clothed, it was time for them to leave. Trevor offered to get the lights, as it would allow him to grab the camera unseen, and the girls went to grab their things from the register.

Trevor looked for his things when he got to the counter, but did not see them. Smiling, his mother handed him a small silver purse with a long chain.

"No fashionable lady would be out without her clutch. I took the liberty of putting all of your things inside."

Trevor stared at the purse and shook his head, thinking about how much things had changed for him in only four and a half hours. He knew better than to argue and was just in a hurry to get home, so he slung the purse onto his shoulder and slipped the camera quietly inside of it. Emma laughed and explained to him that the long chain was so that SHE could wear it across HER body and reduce the risk of it being stolen. Trevor adjusted the strap as Emma had directed, and made his way to the door, anxious to leave. After a few miss-steps, he managed to be able to walk without stumbling or throwing the mules off of his feet. Standing there nervously waiting, he became aware that his cock had finally deflated. After all that he had seen tonight, he hadn't been sure that it would ever go soft again.

As the girls joined him up front, Trevor quickly unlocked the door and turned to walk out, but then he froze. Even with no one around, the idea of walking outside of his mother's shop fully dressed like a woman, terrified him. Sherri and Emma quickly latched onto his arms and walked him gingerly out the door. He scanned the area, and saw only a few people coming and going from the bar a few hundred yards away. So far so good he thought as Gail finished locking the door and turned to the three of them.

"It has been a long night." She stated.

"It has been that!" Sherri agreed.

"I don't know about anyone else," Emma began, again with that conspiratorial smile, "but I could use a drink."

"Capital idea, Ms. Emma. Let's do, and I am buying."

"Oh hell no, Walking to the car like this is one thing, but no way in hell am I going into the bar like this."

Trevor snapped open the purse and reached in for the keys.

"Looking for these?"

Dangling from his mother's finger were his car keys. He had been set up, for the second time that night.

"What if I get carded, no way I look like my driver's license photo?"

"Vince's never cards after 1 a.m." Emma said assuredly as she and Sherri began walking Trevor toward the establishment.

Trevor struggled with them for the first few steps, but quickly realized that his only way out of this tonight was to play along, and pray that he did not see anyone that he knew. As they neared the bar, Trevor's mother took him by the arm as Emma and Sherri walked ahead, and he suddenly realized that his hard-on was back, and with a vengeance. He could feel it shift against the silk with every move, and he felt his face grow red as he began to worry about his erection being seen through the thin silk slip. Adjusting the strap on his purse, he pulled the clutch so that it neatly blocked the view of his cock. His mother watched and smiled knowingly.

As they reached the bar Trevor's every instinct screamed out at him to run, but he grabbed his mother by the hips and followed her closely through the door. Assaulted by the sudden blare of hip-hop music, Trevor's anxiety eased slightly. The club was very dimly lit, except for the laser lights and small spots zooming around the dance floor. The girls grabbed a small bar top area near the dance floor, as Trevor glanced around nervously. Gail felt for her son, and worried that she may be pushing him too hard, but she hoped that he was as excited as she was right now.

"Mommy's got you," she whispered in his ear pulling him close, "Nothing is going to happen, so calm your nerves."

Trevor looked at his mother, but she could still see the fear in his face.

"Trust me darling, I barely recognize you, so there is no way that anyone else will, and if anyone tries to mess with my sexy 'Trina'," she winked at his new name, "They will have to deal with me."

Then Gail kissed him, with a firm passionate open-mouthed kiss. Trevor felt himself relaxing for the first time since she had put the silk panties on him. Although one part of hi had not relaxed, his cock was as hard as it had ever been, forcing its way out of his pink panties, and leaking precum into his sexy hose. His mother smiled as she held his face and then kissed her way over to his ear, to whisper once again.

"You have no idea how wet it makes me to be here with you like this kissing my own son in full view, committing public incest like some trashy euro-whore, my brand new panties are soaked at the thought of getting your cock back in me again tonight."

Trevor couldn't believe his ears, at the dirty talk coming from Gail's lips, but he loved it. Gail asked the girls what they wanted to drink, and asked them to keep 'Trina' safe until she returned. Emma and Sherri crowded around 'Trina' helping to put him at ease with idle chit-chat and gossip. They pointed out people they knew and dished on ones that were cheating, pointed out users and losers, and even got him to speak with the most feminine voice that he could manage. By the time that Gail returned with drinks and shots, 'Trina" was even swaying to the music along with Emma and Sherri.

Trevor quickly downed his shot of jack and was tempted to do the same with the tequila sunrise, but decided to sip it ladylike instead. His big fear was realized when the girls dragged him onto the dance floor during a particularly risqué rap song. He had never danced in heels and a dress before, but soon found himself following along mirroring Sherri and Emma.

As the beat ramped up Trevor found himself in a sandwich as Sherri ground into his ass, while his mother ground her ass against his cock. Sherri hand snaked around and groped at 'Trina's" tits, while rubbing her own breasts all over Trevor's back. Trevor found himself in unknown territory though when the final song of the night came on, but he needn't have worried as the three ladies surrounded him to enjoy a group slow dance.

Trevor felt great relief, as they exited the bar, and the four of them made their way down the strip mall to their cars. Gail told the girls that she was not going to open the store on Saturday, and since she never opened on Sunday told them to enjoy a long weekend with pay. She and Trevor watched as the girls walked away, lightly holding hands, and could only smile as they walked past Emma's car, and climbed into Sherri's.

Gail rode silently beside Trevor on the way home, snuggled tightly to his arm, with her legs curled under her on the seat, and her head on his shoulder. Upon arriving home, Gail led 'Trina' into the house. As Trevor locked the door and turned around, Gail put her arms around his neck and drew him in for a kiss. This was not a kiss of desperation, or unbridled passion, but the long, smoldering kiss of two adults deeply in love. Breaking the kiss, Gail inhaled deeply, and smiled with a feeling of great satisfaction and ease.

"Make sure that the back door is locked, and then come to my room. I want to make love to you face to face, I want to be devoured by your eyes as you enter me, but first we need to get rid of 'Trina'."

Trevor looked at himself in the hall mirror, 'Trina' had been both exciting and terrifying, but he wondered if he would ever see her again? Feeling the need to piss, he walked into the bathroom and stood before the toilet. Chuckling to himself, he decided that it was best to be ladylike, so he turned around and lifted the slip before lowering his hose and panties to sit on the toilet. He would never begrudge a woman for taking so long in the bathroom again, never truly appreciating the simplicity of just whipping it out and pissing. After emptying his bladder with a deeply satisfying piss he carefully cleaned his cock and adjusted his panties and hose back into place, before smoothing down his slip.

He walked through the downstairs and checked all of the doors, and before leaving the kitchen he grabbed several bottles of water from the fridge, knowing they would be needed later. Then he climbed the stairs to his mother's room, where she waited for him. His could hear his mother in the bathroom, and saw that she had set the chair, from her makeup table, beside the bed. Trevor took this as a cue for him to sit there. He set the bottles of water on the bedside table and then set his purse on the makeup table. On a whim he unsnapped the purse and placed the camera beneath it were it had a full view of the chair. As he waited for his mother, he was beginning to realize that he was already helplessly, hopelessly in love with her, and that he would do whatever he had to in order to share the rest of his life with her as a mate.

When Gail re-entered the room she smiled to see Trevor waiting patiently, still fully attired.

"I know that we have been through a lot this evening, and it may be merely symbolic, but I want to strip off for you. I know that you have already seen me naked, but I want to open myself to you here, in the same way that you opened yourself to me through 'Trina'."

With that Gail began to strip for her son. Trevor understood what she meant, about opening herself up to him. It was not about nudity or even sex it was about trust. He knew that she had not trusted a man since her husband, and Trevor was deeply honored that she was choosing to give him that rust fully now, even if he had to go drag to earn it. Gail did not give him a bump and grind striptease show, but an elegant undressing befitting of the true lady that she was. Folding each piece as she removed it and stacking them neatly on her makeup table, until she stood before him in only her sheer black panties.

"Give me your hand. Remember what I told you at the bar, how wet I was for you."

Taking his outstretched hand, Gail placed it palm up between her thighs. Trevor could feel the stickiness of her thighs, and the drenched fabric of the panties. Turning around she took his hands and placed them on the waistband of her panties. Bending forward to watch his eyes, she nodded for him to remove this final barrier between him and what was in effect her soul. Trevor slid the soaked panties slowly down his mother's legs, his eyes never leaving hers until the panties reached the floor. Gail stepped out of them allowing Trevor to pick them up, and she watched as he brought them to his face and inhaled her scent deeply before folding them neatly and handing them to her.

"Now it's time to say goodbye to 'Trina'"

Gail placed the panties next to her other clothing and walked over to straddle her son's lap. She gently unpinned his wig, and removed the cap beneath it. Placing them on the table, she motioned for Trevor to stand up. They continued to make eye contact throughout the almost ritualistic ordeal, as she removed each piece of 'Trina' and placed it in the pile with her laundry. Finally all that remained were 'Trina's' hot pink panties and her makeup. Gail could see Trevor straining and growing against the panties, so she gently dipped her hand inside and grasped his growing cock. When his cock was pointed at the ceiling and peeking beyond the lace material, she released it and peeled the panties down her son's legs.

"Sit down, lover while I grab some makeup remover."

Trevor watched her ass sway as she walked into the bathroom, then grabbed one of the bottles of water and downed a big swig of it before retaking his seat. She returned with a small plastic bottle, and a washcloth. Seeing the water, she also took a long drink before sliding Trevor's hips forward slightly in the chair. Gail straddled him once more, but like Emma had earlier in the evening, she slid forward until her warm labial lips made contact with the hot flesh of her son's phallus. Trevor closed his eyes and shuddered slightly at the contact, resting his hands on her hips to help steady her on his lap. Gail ground into her son gently as she went about the task of removing the makeup from his face. Once she was finished, she wrapped the remover in the washcloth, and tossed them both on the floor. Rising up, she lowered her hand to Trevor's cock and placed its head at the entrance to her very wet pussy. Holding herself there she placed both hands onto Trevor's shoulders, moving them inward until she cradled her son's head in her hands, and true to her word the two stared into one another's eyes and souls, as she lowered herself down onto his swollen cock.

literarely
literarely
209 Followers