BDSM Beach Vacation Pt. 03

Story Info
We arrive, set up camp, and take a nice long walk.
3.8k words
4.3
11.3k
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Best to get dressed slut, we are entering the small town of Avon, that's right before we get to Hatteras and if there are cops out, this is where they'll be." With that we dressed again and lit another smoke knowing that in the next ten miles our camp site at the dunes of Frisco beach would be in sight. Then we could finally get out of the car for good and a nice walk in the surf alone under the vale of a clear starry evening...

Our campground was only about five or so miles past the Hatteras lighthouse as we passed it I knew our journey was almost complete. This was a good thing too, it had been a long day and was just now getting to eleven o'clock.

Pulling into the campground was much like rolling into a ghost town. At this time of night the rangers that guard the entry post have gone home, most people have settled into their tents, and the majority of the lights came from lightning bugs...not people's manmade contraptions. As we traveled slowly up the asphalt roads we looked at the various campsites locations in the form of what looked like small driveways splintering off from the main roads.

We found a space only a minute or so walk from the long thin boardwalks that led you over the dunes to the beach beyond. We parked and took a minute to stretch while sharing a smoke and staring up at the stars. With hardly any population, big factories, or business's nearby there was no haze to distort or dampen the crisp image of the night's sky.

"It's gorgeous Sir. There is just so many of them...kind makes you feel small, ya know?," she giggled.

"You ARE small," I laughed at her and paused for effect. "But...you're perfect that way." From a pout to an attack hug in .5 seconds, that's what came at me. She pushed me against the car with her hug, put quickly began to rub her body against mine. The fire I lit was still burning strong. "Ok, ok slut...let's get to work and get this over with so we can enjoy ourselves."

We pulled the cooler and tent from the car and set about pitching the tent. This was her first time and while she was very intelligent, it was mostly book and not street smarts so this took her a minute to grasp. But she followed instruction, even if she didn't understand it, and soon we had our tent up and ready. I had her gather the stack of comforters and pillows and left her to set them up nicely inside the tent while I gathered some things to go in it.

Upon returning to the flap of the tent with the first couple bags she had already stripped naked and was busy flattening out the various blankets. I made a few more trips to the car and back to drop off some clothes, my guitar, and our bags of food. Within fifteen minutes everything was settled and I was leaning next to the cooler at the side of the car mixing some Bacardi 151 and coconut rum into a couple of coke cans for us to celebrate our arrival. I signaled to her that the drinks were done and to come out.

"Clothes or no clothes?" she whispered to me as she popped her head out peering around at the darkness that surrounded us.

"No clothes, but do me a favor and grab a couple of towels." Big smile.

In a flash she had the towels and hopped her naked little ass onto the trunk of the car setting the towels down beside her. I reached out my hand with a drink for her but just enough to signal it was for her and watched as she leaned towards me to grasp onto the can. As her fingers met mine I brought my head down to meet her lips with a kiss. Our tongues melting into each other's mouths, we lingered there tasting each other for a moment before I released the can to her and stood back to my normal height.

Even with her sitting up on the car I felt like I towered over her. Six foot is average for a man and, while I was more tall and thin, wiry let's say, than muscle bound, her petite naked form seemed like some small doll come to life. Granted a beautiful doll, her soft white skin outlined her frame against the car and glowed with a soft reflection, and she looked quite innocent sitting there all naked except for the small thin collar she wore around her neck. Nothing fancy, just a thin black leather strap with a steel ring at the front. I had given her a pendant of three black pearls to wear from the ring for some public situations. Not that wearing a pearl necklace doesn't hold its own connotations, but it gave the collar a more elegant and less "hi, I am a sub" look while out and about. At this particular moment there was no need for subtleties and the pearls were tucked away in the glove compartment.

So we drank and laughed and talked of what we might do for breakfast in the morning and places I might take her. Another smoke and in just a bit we were done with our first drinks. Well I was, she was a bit slower, and understandably so. Besides these were pretty stiff drinks but she was learning to enjoy it and never once scoffed about it being too rough to handle. At this point we heard someone heading over to the bathrooms. I handed her a towel and she did a simple wrap around just in case.

The bathrooms were set up about a hundred yards or so from our site. They were white concrete free standing buildings, covered with a wooden roof, and with adjacent male and female sides. There were three of these such building located on the grounds and a small walk up a wooden path behind each of them led to a set of showers that were set up in a sort of four square formation.

We watched as a couple leaning on one another, possibly drunk we snickered, found their way to their respective sides. While we waited for them to emerge she finished her drink and I made another for our walk on the beach. The couple found their way out, first him then his partner and again they leaned and hobbled off in the opposite direction fading into the darkness once more.

"Ready to go for a walk on the beach, it has to look amazing right now. Keep your towel wrapped till we get out there in case we run into someone on the way out," I said grabbing my drink and tossing the towel over my shoulder. At this point I just had on a pair of tan cargo shorts, more for storage space than modesty, keeping my keys, smokes and lighter with me.

"Ok Sir, let me just run over to the bathroom real quick to pee and then we'll head out." She hopped up and started to make her way to the bathrooms when I stopped her short with the grip of my hand on her arm.

"Hold it slut. We are going for a walk." I put serious inflection on the word 'walk' and she was quick to understand by the look in her eye. "Your black leash is in the front pocket of my gym bag...grab it now."

Without a word or a look she strode off to the tent and soon returned carrying something that looked like thin black rope. She handed it to me and silently kneeled.

"You can stand slut," I said with a grin as I tucked the length of thin leather into one of my pockets. " I don't intend to walk you out to the beach, just on the beach" A tiny curl of a smile escaped her as she stood. "Come on you silly thing, let's get moving." And with that I led her into the darkness towards a path I had traveled many times before.

It takes about five minutes from where you leave the asphalt of the roads that make up the campsites to making it over the last dune to the actual beach itself. The boardwalk path there is a wooden one, no bigger than three feet across and has a few distinct areas before you make it to the end. Shortly after starting on the wooden path you enter a pocket of tall brush that during the day doesn't faze you, but at night it makes the darkness completely pitch black. The wind almost stops and it becomes more humid and stuffy. I have more than once thought I was about to walk off the side into something unforgiving and I have had friends that did. So it was needless to say a bit on the foreboding side for a few minutes as you made your way through the abyss.

I knew it was intense for her by the grip she tightened on my hand as I led her and the constant chatter she tried to keep up attempting to fill the void that frightened her.

I stopped short at one point and whispered "shhhhhh...do you hear that?"

"Hear what, hear what???" she almost choked on the words as she pulled me closer.

"That..." I said. She was practically crawling on me now. Half of her towel had fallen in exchange for a tighter grip on me and though I could see nothing at all, I felt her hardened nipples pushing against my side.

"What...what is it?" she barely whispered. She had released her grip on my hand to grab onto my waist and I had already wrapped my hand around her backside comforting her with a constant soft squeeze upon the ass cheek no longer covered by the towel. I took in another slow breath as I tried to imagine her body from just touch. Her thin boney chin I could feel pressing into my shoulder. Her thin fingers digging into by side just below my ribs. Her naked breast heaving against me in panic with nipples so hard they felt like fingertips gently pressing into me. Goosebumps made the soft skin of her arms and thighs slightly coarse. The clinched tightened soft skin of her ass in my hand was quite arousing.

So it was no lie, when after a long pause, I grabbed her ass hard and whispered, "That sound...that's the sound of my cock growing," and then to emphasize I was serious I leaned in finding her earlobe, bit it and continued...hissing in her ear, "you filthy little slut."

It was a beautiful moment of intense desperation, she was still unnerved by the heart wrenching fear of our surroundings and now suddenly was cast back into a reminder of just how wet and wanting she was at the moment. I set my drink to the side carefully and took the bit of towel that still clung to her form and set in on my other shoulder. I pulled out a single cigarette and placed it firmly in the corner of my mouth and held the lighter tight in my left hand.

"Kneel" my only word, my only command. I couldn't see her eyes as I felt her body quickly shift down to kneel on the wooden boards below me but I could sense her uneasiness as she unzipped my shorts and unleashed the monster in the darkness. There was no need for polite introductions, she knew him well.

She barely had time to guide my shorts down to my ankles before my hand buried itself in her hair, pulling her hard up against my half swollen cock. I lit my cigarette and for a moment I could see everything not unlike the flash of lightning on a dark stormy night. For an instant I saw my little pet frightened and wide eyed reaching out for my thighs in an attempt to balance herself against the force pulling her forward. She had the look that only a predator sees from his prey right before they are devoured. It was quite tantalizing. The quick flash of light went out, her mouth found its way to the head of my cock and I had no intention of giving up on the intensity of the moment.

I stood firm like a rock but forced her tired mouth unto my cock that was now almost to full erection. I was at that point where I had swollen to almost my full size, but after the orgasm not long before it would be a moment before I was fully rigid again. These were the moments we both savored because it meant, with considerable effort, that I could force more of myself into her, bending just slightly to slide into her throat.

I took full advantage and gave her no quarter. It wasn't even that it was fast, but that it was forceful slow push over and over. I took a drag off my cigarette casting a small red glow upon us both. I felt her grip on my legs relax some as her mind came to grips with everything that had just happened and as she relaxed I kept up the pressure. Soon the thick head of my cock was squishing its way into her throat. It felt like victory and as I took another drag I looked down to admire the scene in the dim light.

Her nose had almost made contact with my body and her cheeks were sunken slightly cradling my girth. I can hardly describe the immense pleasure it gave me. I began a rhythm each time I would take a drag I would force myself into her throat and steal her breath. With each exhale I would slide her back down to just my head to feel the hot steady breathing through her nose upon the top of my shaft.

After a few more drags, I pulled her up by her hair slowly but with enough force to get her moving and took the last drag of my cigarette so she could see the look in my eyes before I tossed it aside and spoke slowly letting the smoke curl out with my words, "I..am...fucking...hungry."

I bent down in front of her and could catch a quick bit of her fragrance as the wilds were shallow between the tall brush that stood to each side of us. I leaned in slowly parting her legs just enough to slide my mouth up between her thighs. She was already shaking as my lips found there mark and after a few timid licks between her lips to truly taste her on my tongue I began to devour her.

With one hand around her ass and the other pressing up into her abdomen I was barely able to keep her from falling over. I knew I didn't have long and I forced my tongue deep into her tiny juicy hole exploring every corner of her sopping wet chamber. I bit into her lips and pulled and tugged, no doubt leaving indentions for the next hour or so. She moaned and quietly begged for me to fuck her, but now was not the time. I brought my lips to her hood and pressed by tongue hard and flat up against it. Sliding my tongue forward uncovered her clit and she groaned through her clenched teeth. Just three hard long licks. She was too close to the end and I wasn't about to release her from her building hysteria yet.

I stood back up and pulled my shorts back into place. I grabbed my drink and handed her the towel which she attempted to wrap around herself in her flushed state. Once we were situated I gave her my hand and guided her through the next minute of darkness until we were abruptly out in the open once more looking out over vast dunes and a clear cool sky. We could feel the wind again and if felt like heaven on our hot and sweating skin. I took a long swig off the drink I had made and she jabbed me playfully in my side.

"Do you hear that," she mimicked, "you scared the fuck out of me."

"You enjoyed yourself," I chuckled.

"God damn right I did, and that was God damn scary too..Jesus Sir, you had my heart racing..." she paused and then snickered," which was your whole plan I see."

"I can't get anything past you huh?"

We continued to walk, laugh, and share our drink when at last we came to the end of the boardwalk which led up a steep incline at its end dying off into a sand trail at the top of a dune. We climbed the slow accent to the top over the next minute a bit breathless. All at once coming over the top and looking out onto the coast of flat sand and the dark abyss that was the ocean beyond. Amazing.

We walked down the dune to the flat beach that awaited and stopped and stared. She mumbled a bit about how bad she had to pee and I reminded her to fucking hold it. More tension building and she knew she would be told when, any more discussion of the topic might annoy me and she was correct.

I took a quick scan around and to my delight no campfires tonight, just us and that great nothingness beyond. I took her towel and looked at her with a big smile.

"Kneel" I commanded and down she went. I fished her leash out of my pocket and leaned down to attach it to her collar.

"Come pet, that cool surf is going to feel soooo good. Follow me" And with that I took a step forward and she placed her hands down for the first time in the still warm sand and began to crawl towards me attempting to adjust to this new and unusual habitat.

In less than a minute we had found the waterline and I cut left to follow the surf down in the direction of the lighthouse with miles of empty beach in front of us. With her trailing just to my side, I walked in the surf and she on the wet sand flat sand just above it. It was a beautiful little walk by the soft incoming tide and constant salty wind. I stopped and stood for a moment in the surf, finishing the last of my drink and looking back at the interesting pattern our steps had left in the sand. As my feet began to sink a bit in the surf I peered down at her. She was staring up at me. Not the beautiful surroundings, just at me and I leaned down to stroke her hair and tell her how lovely she looked. We continued on another couple hundred feet feeling lucky to be a part of all that was around us.

After that brief walk I set down our towels as one big square, slid my shorts off, sat, and lit a smoke and gestured for her to sit with me. She crawled up next to me and leaned into my side. We didn't speak. We just smiled, shared that cigarette, and ran our hands over one another tugging and rubbing.

I stood taking a bit of leash with me, drawing her face up and to my crotch. She sucked, and licked up and down lovingly until I was once more hard and yearning. I turned her with the leash, down and towards the waves crashing and crawling not feet away from our towels. I bent down and unhooked her leash from her collar. Here we were alone, out in the open, and as far as we could tell...at the end of the world. This had been a moment I longed for and it was finally here. With her down on her elbows and knees in front of me I studied her pale form in the soft light of the evening.

I then proceeded to bring down the thin leather leash hard and fast upon her backside. She let out a cry that was immediately washed out by the sound of the crashing waves and winds. Perfect. We both knew it and as I brought strike after strike down upon her she let it out. She moaned, she grunted, she cried. Strike after strike a new release, strike after strike a new mark to feel tomorrow. And then I too kneeled down and grabbed the sides of her newly whipped ass and guided myself to her wet desperate hole.

"Cum as much as you wish slut." a worthy cause to have waited for after all the teasing.

Every thrust a moan, every thrust a cry out into nothingness. I knew she had to pee and that the pressure had been building in her as well as the heat of her libido and as of the past half hour they had been wrestling for control. Now there was no need. My cock was in full control of her pussy and her longing pressure to urinate just added more intensity the constant welcome intrusion of my penis.

I don't know how many times she came to orgasm but her arching, trembling, gasping body led me to believe it happened more than once for certain. I grabbed her hair and let myself tear into her. It was such a peaceful scene in contrast to our violent lustful passions. I broke into her harder and harder, arching her back to things unnatural. She had been flexing those wonderful muscles I had trained off and on but now was holding in a permanent flex, gripping around my swollen cock with crushing pressure. I never wanted it to end but I could no longer deny the surging feeling coming up from within.

I threw her onto her back and kneeled over her heaving chest. One hand still held fast in her hair bringing her head up till her chin rested on her chest. This brought her inches from my cock as my other hand pumped it into a sudden incredible orgasm. After the first hot shot hit her forehead and began draining down her nose, I pressed my cock flat against her cheeks and lips rubbing against her sweaty damp skin until I was completely spent.

Her face again a mess of sweat, tears, and cum she looked so animal like it was intoxicating. As her tongue licked fervently at my hot salty gift, I quickly reattached her lease and pulled her up to her knees and then a short walk to the surf. I walked her right into the inch deep shallows of the incoming tide and gave a light tug at her leash. "Now you can pee slut."