BDSM Beach Vacation Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I officially quit years ago, well that's what on record with the wife at least. I left her to her book back down there about a mile and what she don't know won't hurt her." He laughed as he took a smoke and poked her head down into his shirt to light it while shielding it from the wind.

We spoke for a minute about how long we had each been coming down to the outer banks. His eyes would shift from time to time down at her ass and then flip back up when I would turn my eyes back to him. Couldn't honestly blame the guy and he was really a nice pleasant man that didn't give off that creepy vibe. He hadn't even finished his whole cigarette before he told me he needed to get back and thanked me for a little nostalgia.

He took a few steps and then stopped to turn and say, "You might want to see about gettin' something for that heat rash. That poor girl's bottom looks pretty sore. Take care now ya' hear."

He wandered off back down the coast and as I turned to tell her he was gone I took a few steps over to where he was standing and got a view of Molly from his perspective. Her legs might have been together but that gap at the top of her thighs gave a clear and obvious view of her longer inner labia poking out. His wife might see a side of him that night she hadn't in years.

"Sir, I get the feeling maybe it's time to put my clothes back on."

"Yes slut, you know what? I think it might be time for you to put your clothes back on." She really didn't mind giving the old man a little show and after she was in her bikini again she hopped back out into the water for a quick cooling off.

We did pass the old man on the way back, but he was laying back in a chair with a beer next to his wife still reading her book and his back turned to us. There was no reason to start conversation so we hurried past and soon we were back at the car.

"Off with that wet suit and back in the dress, it's time to go grab a drink and get some food...you hungry slut?"

"Mmmhmm," she mumbled as she was threw on the dress and started removing the bikini from underneath. She set it in the back dashboard to dry and we were off again.

Our next stop was Howards Pub, just a few miles down the road. I got a beer and her a soda and we made our way up the stairs to the roof deck where we would wait to be called for our table. Without the bikini beneath the dress it hugged her form just right and I could see just the hint of nipples poking out from the fabric. She looked so inviting I wanted a taste and I was determined to make it happen soon.

There were a few people up by the front of the big deck so we made our way to the back and looked over the sound. She was leaning against the wooden rail and I came up close behind her. Mind you there was nothing but brush and sand below us on this side of the building and I felt it was the perfect opportunity to have a small appetizer before my main meal. I pressed my body against her just enough to pin her between me and the rail. I lit her cigarette and took another drink from my beer before setting it down and sliding my hand around to her front. From behind it might have looked like a simple hug but my fingers knew just where to find her tender nipples and I began to tug and pinch at them through the fabric.

She purred a bit as smoke escaped her mouth but I was just starting. I let my hand slide down to her hip and thigh and slowly continued down and under the front of her dress. I trailed my fingers up her inner thigh until I came at last to my treasure. I rubbed softly over her mound as she purred louder and then sunk my pointer finger up between her lips. I traced it from her hole up to her hood a few times to get nice and moist and then I hooked the tip of my finger up under her hood.

"Mmmmm, you're being awfully sweet," she whispered.

"I'm too hungry to wait till later," I said softly as I began rubbing in earnest on her wet little clit, "I need you to cum for me slut..make sure to tell me when it starts." With that she pressed herself a bit harder against me, arching her pelvis to push harder against my finger and at the same time press harder against my swelling cock that she could feel from behind.

I rolled my finger around and around her tight love nub until her whole body arched hard against me, "Sir, I'm gonna ...I'm gonna cum." I quickly slid my pointer and middle finger down and curled them up into her hole pressing my palm against her lips and clit. Her body shuddered against me as I could feel her hot juices run down my fingers as her soft wet opening tightened and squeezed them in spasm.

I held her this way for a moment until carefully pulling my hand up from under her dress and lightly letting it fall back to full length before spinning her around to face me. I held up my fingers parting them a bit to show the clear film webbing between them. Molly watched as I brought them to my mouth and sucked them clean. She tasted too good not to share. I brought my mouth to hers and kissed her deeply as our tongues shared her sensual flavor.

We looked to see if anyone was staring but the people at the end of the deck were off in their own worlds and within minutes we got our call to the table. Sitting at a booth, Molly hopped in front of me to sit to the inside. She always liked to sit next to me rather than across. Feeling me next to her gave her that silly form of happiness I was happy to permit and often we got a bit touchy under the table so it had its benefits.

She did in fact stroke me some under the table while we waited for our meal, which was good and hearty and then we headed out to catch the ferry back to do more around Hatteras.

We took a small nap in the car and she laid her head on my lap in the backseat while we ferried back. Once there a with a bit of rest we headed down the road to a local sub shop that served beer and had a cool game room in the back. We got a few drinks and headed back to play some games.

After a few rounds of skeeball and some arcade games, we headed to the back section of the room that had a few pinball games lined up. It was all one big room but the pinball games were in a back corner and their backs lined up with the backs of some other games in front of them creating a small wall. You could easily see movement between the cracks but nothing of great detail just whether people were close or not.

I played a few games and then tried to teach her how to play. I was right behind her looking over her shoulder and began rubbing my pelvis up against her soft little ass. Most everyone was eating lunch in the other area of the place and we were well hidden so I decided to take a chance and score. No pun intended.

I brought my feet to the outside of hers and told her to stand on them. Doing so spread her a bit more for me and raised her up some as well. I was already so hard and longing for release. Lifting up the back of her dress I could see her marked flesh and it made me that much more wanting. The board shorts I was wearing had one big button at the top and did have three smaller buttons to close the fly but two of those buttons were long since gone. Quickly I unbuttoned my fly, pulled my pulsing cock out and bending just a bit I felt with the head for her wet opening and pushed fast and hard inside to hilt. This was a maneuver of maybe three to five seconds. Pressed in firm I let her dress drop down again so that it reasonably covered her thighs from the side and I held myself hard up against her.

She was still trying to play or pretending to at least but was now completely full and pressed hard up against the table. I peered around once more making sure the coast was clear. No one close by and I was ready to fuck her till I drained myself in her tight cunt. I put my hands over hers on the sides of the pinball table and started stroking in and out of her. I knew I had to be fast but she felt so good and tight on my bulging cock I wanted to really feel her wrapped around me.

"Flex for me slut," I whispered. She started gripping my cock as I slid in and out and I didn't care anymore, I had to release myself. I started quickly pounding from behind. She moaned just a little but knew enough to stay quiet. I knew I was getting close and with still no one in sight I pushed her down some over the table, gripped her hips and with my new angle I could reach deeper and feel that back wall of her vagina. I held her like this for another minute before gripped and spreading her ass cheeks searching for just a bit more space to push my cock forward and came deep inside her hot little hole.

After my last surge I quickly pulled out, rubbed myself off on her inner thighs and tucked my cock away once more. I pulled her back up and let her dress fall back to normal.

"Mmmm thank you Sir, that was unexpected," she giggled and went to cup her hand under her sex to collect my gift. I stopped her hand, and shook my head...not this time.

"That needed to happen, but we should probably head out back to camp if you want to hit the beach again today before sundown."

I followed her out through the game room, and into the main dining area before we would come to the front exit. I left a sizable amount of cum in her and as I expected it was already beginning to run down her inner thigh. I could see it shimmer on her skin down to her inner knee. No one would ever know. She skipped along through the crowds of families and couples eating and talking like it was nothing, like there wasn't a line of hot cum working its way down her body. She made me proud.

We got out to the car and when I came over to open her door, I leaned close and said, "You can clean up now slut." She leaned over and drew her fingers up her inner thigh and I watched as they disappeared up under her dress. She brought her hand back out, now wet and sticky, and commenced to lick herself clean like a cat. I opened the door for her and once inside she continued to clean for a moment making sure she didn't wet on my seat. It was time to head back to camp and rejoin all the people making their own memories out on the sand.

12