BDSM Training B&B Ch. 02

Story Info
The wild weekend of slave wife training continues ...
2.5k words
4.39
123.3k
39

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MasterTJ
MasterTJ
66 Followers

Saturday

I was half-asleep on Saturday morning at 6:00 a.m. when Courtney kissed my neck and said, "Goodbye, love. See you in a couple of hours."

I noticed that Courtney was out of the bed and was standing completely naked adorned in her collar and cuffs. A leash had been affixed to her collar, and was being held by Slave Shelly who was also completely naked and wearing collar and cuffs.

"C'mon slut, let's go," Shelly said playfully, and gave Courtney's collar a tug. They walked out of the room. I smiled to myself as I drifted back to sleep.

Two hours later, at 8:00 a.m., I walked down the stairs with Chris and Ron, and as we entered the dining room, we all stopped and stared at what we saw: our three wives, all naked, all on their knees, asses sitting on their bare feet, with arms secured behind their backs, and eyes cast downward. We could see that their pussies had been waxed bare with not a hair in sight. A few whip marks adorned their tits and their asses--Shelly and William clearly had been busy over the past couple of hours.

"Good morning, gentlemen," Master William said, "Breakfast is served." The table had been set with a marvelous breakfast, and all three of us sat down at the table.

"I think you will all enjoy breakfast a great deal," said William, "and I'm not just talking about the meal. You see, while you gentlemen eat, your wives will be under the table, eating you, so to speak."

Chris, Ron and I looked at each other and grinned.

William continued, "These sluts are all going to take their places between your knees, and with arms secured behind their backs, suck you off using only their mouths. After every minute, the women will change positions and suck a new cock. Their goal will be to get as many of the men off as possible."

Again, we men looked at each other and smiled. I could feel my cock starting to bulge.

William stated, "If any of them gets all three of you off, she shall avoid punishment. If any of them gets two of you off, she shall receive three strokes of the cane. For getting one of you off, a slave will receive five strokes of the cane, and if any of them fails to get any of you off, that unfortunate slut shall receive eight strokes of the cane. And, of course, 'getting you off' includes swallowing every drop of cum. Failure to do so is a disqualification, resulting in an automatic penalty of ten hard cane strokes.

"Ladies," William commanded, "under the table! Begin!"

Each of the wives positioned herself in front of her husband and immediately started sucking. Courtney was using her tongue expertly, working the tip of my cock, following by hard suction deep throating. Yet, after a minute, neither Ron, Chris nor I had cum, and Master William ordered the women to rotate.

Mia moved in front of me and slipped my glistening dick into her mouth. Mia was not the cock-sucker Courtney was, but was doing okay until I felt like I needed some deep throat action. I grabbed the back of her head and shoved my dick into her mouth until my balls rested against her chin. She started to gag and cough, and pulled her head back, allowing my dick to slid out of her mouth.

"That's no way to win a contest, Mia," laughed Sir William.

Mia's husband Ron, whose joint was being worked by Denise, looked a bit worried, but did not stop thrusting his cock into between Denise's lips. Courtney was working Chris' dick hard, and was the first to get a man off. Chris suddenly moaned and said, "Here it comes, you dirty whore," and exploded into my wife's mouth. Courtney kept Chris' cock in her mouth for a bit, just to ensure that she swallowed the full load of semen.

"Nice work, Courtney. And on that note, rotate," directed Master William.

At last, Denise moved in front of my cock and started sucking like a pro. She really has skills, I thought to myself; that Chris is a one lucky bastard. When Courtney knelt in front of Ron, I could tell that Ron was still a bit upset with how I had forced his wife Mia to deep-throat me. He wasted no time in grabbing the back of Courtney's head with both hands, and began hard thrusting his cock against the back of her throat, all the while calling her a "whore," and a "slut."

Fortunately, Courtney was quite adept at deep-throating, and avoided the gag reflex. Still, I could tell that it was quite uncomfortable, and I hoped that Ron would come soon so that his assault on my wife's mouth would end.

Just then, Ron screamed, "Take it all, you fucking cunt!" and shot a giant load into her mouth. At that same time, my dick had had enough, and I shot my load into Denise's mouth.

"Bravo, sluts!" said Master William. "Courtney, you got two of the masters off, and will only receive three strokes of the cane. Denise, you will receive five, and Mia, I'm sorry, dear, but you shall receive eight. I wish I could tell you that it won't be so bad, but as you are all inexperienced with the cane, I must inform you all that the pain will be intense."

Mia was teary eyed as she was secured in a bent over position on the spanking bench, with her ass totally exposed and in the air. Master William retrieved a 3-foot rattan cane from a drawer, and positioned himself behind her.

"Courtney, Denise -- watch closely. Watch how the cane bites into Mia's ass. Your turn will soon be coming," he said with a grin.

With that, he began delivering strokes to Mia's ass. She shrieked and cried out--as a BDSM novice, this was by far and away the harshest punishment she had ever received. Not even Courtney had ever tasted the cane before, and we'd been into the lifestyle for a while at that point. As the last stroke bit into her ass, leaving eight pretty horizontal red lines on her butt checks, Mia cried out one last time and then sobbed quietly. Master William motioned Ron over to her to console his shaken wife.

"Very well done, Mia. Not many newbie slaves could endure eight strokes of the cane, but I never give my sluts any more than they can take. And, I knew you could take it."

Master William then directed Denise over to the spanking bench, and Shelly secured her wrists and ankles to the structure. Five cane strokes were delivered, Denise cried out five times, and was then left trembling, five beautiful red lines adorning her ass.

At last it was my wife's turn. While only three strokes were delivered to Courtney's supple butt cheeks, it was still an ordeal given that she had no experience with the cane. Tears ran down Courtney's cheeks with each stroke of the rattan.

As the last stroke was delivered, I marveled at how beautiful the three red lines on her ass looked. While whips, paddles and crops all leave pretty marks, there is nothing like cane marks on a slave's ass--it seems to highlight the fact that the slave is under the control of another. I am going to have to regularly incorporate the cane into our BDSM activities, I thought to myself.

After the women were given several minutes to rest and compose themselves, Master William announced the schedule for the day:

"For the next hour and a half, we will instruct you on the subject of bondage. Hog-ties, spread-eagles, Japanese ties--we'll have a chance to introduce you to a number of bondage techniques and you will learn how to utilize them in a safe and satisfying manner. You will watch, and you will also participate."

Terrific, I thought to myself. I had only a real basic understanding of bondage, and had never really experimented with it much. Normally, I just tied Courtney up by attaching ropes or chains to the o-rings on her cuffs. But I'd always marveled at the pictures of intricately tied slaves while looking at various bondage sites. I hoped I would be competent in the basics by the end of the training.

"Following the bondage training, we will move on to the subject of slave positions. There are several positions that it is essential for each slave to know how to execute. While there are varying degrees of ritual in each BDSM relationship, it is important in my opinion that both partners utilize a few basic positions during their play. These positions can help both master and slave go to a new psychological plane, and heighten the master-slave experience."

I'd have Courtney kneel naked before me quite often during our bondage sessions, but I'd never really given a lot of thought to incorporating more formal "positions" into our play. I was excited to see what Master William was able to impart on this subject.

"After position training," Master William continued, "we will break for lunch--the slaves will eat first in the kitchen, and shall then serve the masters in the dining room."

"Following lunch, you will be given two hours of free time to do with what you like. When free-time is over, though, I expect everyone to be back here for our final formal training session of the day: sexual training. Most of our guests find this training to be quite ... satisfying," Master William stated with a gleam in his eye.

You will then have another few hours of free time in which you may eat, rest, relax or whatever ... before reporting back here to the parlor at 8:00 p.m. sharp for the Big Event."

"Big Event?" queried Chris. "What is the Big Event?"

"Patience, Chris, patience. All will be revealed in good time. Trust me, though, when I tell you that the Big Event will be one of the real highlights of this wonderful weekend," Master William assured us.

I wondered what the Big Event could possibly be. The whole weekend seemed to be full of highlights to me -- what could possibly stand above the many arousing episodes we'd have experienced by that point?

The morning proceeded with bondage training first and then slave position training. I learned a lot, and it was really arousing to see Courtney, Shelly, Mia and Denise each trussed up in various ties. My favorite tie turned out to be the old fashioned hog-tie--its a classic for a reason. I managed to properly tether Courtney after several attempts, and stood back, admiring my work. Seeing her bent arms and legs held in position by the ropes, and seeing that her pussy and her mouth were still both accessible was such a turn on.

It was also surprisingly fun to watch each woman assume various slave positions--some designed to humiliate, some designed to invite sex, some designed to enhance a punishment--and a few which seemed to accomplish all of that and more.

As Master William had Shelly demonstrate the each position, he asked each slave girl to come forward one at a time and duplicate the position. Failure to properly execute the position resulted in Master William liberally using his riding crop on the ladies' asses, tits and pussies to correct their behavior. By the end of the training, all three of the slaves were adequately performing each position, although their bodies were smarting from the crop.

My favorite position for Courtney was the one Master William called "Open". This position required the slave to get on her knees and then bend over and place her chest and head on the ground, with arms outstretched in front of her. This caused the slaves ass and pussy to stick up in the air, giving the master full access to whip, fuck or fondle her at his whim. It was also quite a humiliating position, it seemed to me, which I really liked about it. Courtney blushed as she assumed this position, although her pussy juices were subtly running.

Lunch went without issue--after feeding themselves, the four female slaves served the four male masters at the dining room table. There is something wonderful about naked, collared slave girls running out food to you while you sit reclining at the table with other men--I think its every maledom's fantasy, and its as great as it sounds.

At one point, Master William engaged me in conversation and, pushing back from the table in his chair, grabbed Courtney who happened to be passing by with some empty glasses.

"Slut, I want to stretch my legs while I sit. Get down on all fours in front of me so that I can use you as a table for my feet."

Courtney looked ashamed, but complied. Master William sat back in his chair and placed his slippered feet on Courtney's naked ass, as she remained on all fours in front of him. Then he went back to our conversation as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

Occasionally, Master William would remove his feet from her, slap Courtney hard on the ass, and order her to go get us another drink, more bread, etc. When she would return with the requested item, he would take it from her and direct her to resume her former position in front of him as his "table."

It is an interesting thing to see another man use your naked, collared and cuffed wife in front of you in this way--but I have to confess that I loved it. And Courtney did, too, judging by her moist, shiny, engorged pussy--something that William confirmed when at one point he reached between her legs and felt the wetness.

Courtney blushed crimson, but remained in the table position without moving.

"Master Tim," William stated, "your wife truly has the potential to be an elite level slave wife. Despite the humiliation of serving as a table completely naked for a stranger, she does not resist and she is also turned on. You are indeed a lucky man!"

Following lunch, Courtney and I retired to our room. I expected her to collapse on the bed, given the rigors of the morning and lunch, but almost as soon as we got into the room, she threw her arms around me, began to kiss me, and began to grind her naked body against mine.

My cock didn't need much encouragement--I was primed and ready. I fingered her clit and pussy while we kissed and she came in about 30 seconds. I had to laugh--she'd been as turned on by the morning's activities as I had been! After she was through climaxing, I bent her over the bed, released my cock from my pants, and began to hammer away at her from behind. She came again--I was apparently nailing her g-spot--just as I began to orgasm.

We both collapsed on the bed afterwards, and slept until the alarm woke us for the next session--sexual training. I thought to myself, I wonder what that will involve? I couldn't wait.

END OF PART 2

MasterTJ
MasterTJ
66 Followers